Post code & Suburbs

Hello Everyone

An u please suggest a formula to solve this problem

post code	Suburb	formula	Result required
4034	Aspley		post code	Suburbs
4034	Geebung		4034	Aspley, Geebung, Zillmere
4034	Zilllmere		4035	Beachmere, Cannonhill
4035	Beachmere
4035	Cannonhill
so forth

Document contains list of postcodes & suburbs
Can u please suggest a formula to concatenate the above
Thanks
varun
0
Varun (17)

Can anyone please help with this problem..need a formula

thanks

varun

"varun" wrote:

> Hello Everyone
>
> An u please suggest a formula to solve this problem
>
> post code	Suburb	formula	Result required
> 4034	Aspley		post code	Suburbs
> 4034	Geebung		4034	Aspley, Geebung, Zillmere
> 4034	Zilllmere		4035	Beachmere, Cannonhill
> 4035	Beachmere
> 4035	Cannonhill
> so forth
>
> Document contains list of postcodes & suburbs
> Can u please suggest a formula to concatenate the above
> Thanks
> varun
0
Varun (17)

Posting old bills
I am setting up Money 2006 to tract income and expenses for a rental property, but I need to back date it to 1/1/2007. How do I enter bills and deposits made in the past? Thanks Go to the account register and enter the manually. Just click on the next blank transaction and go to town. You may want to make sure you are using Advanced Register. If there are subsequent transactions already in these accounts and you have balanced the accounts to statements--as though these transactions were already entered--then you will have to adjust account beginning balances and/or Account Adjustment...

* OWA... (Third Post)
Microsoft? If you're concerned about security then you should respond to this question. We cannot make this OWA server available on the Internet without applying the latest SP and critical updates. =========================== Our OWA Exchange 5.5 server (Windows NT Server) recently died and we replaced it with a Windows 2000 Server. We installed Exchange 5.5 OWA then applied Exchange SP4. Everything was working until we apply Windows 2000 SP4. Everytime we logon we get "OWA was unable to get to your inbox" error. As soon as we un-installed Windows 2000 SP4, OWA wo...

Selecting printer from code
hi I have buttons on my forms that cause various reports to be printed. But, some of the reports are to be printed on one printer, and some on another printer. Both are connected to the computer. How do I do this? It guess it would be OK for the code to pull up the Print window, but I'd like it best if the code can actually select the correct printer. (Lexmark E330 or Canon i550) Any clues appreciated. -- Thanks Sophie You can have two reports, one set to print to one specific printer, the other (duplicate) report set to print to the second printer. But, then you have to m...

My code chart is looping
Hello, I would like to have a council of your share. I used the Macro mode to create a graph. I inserted this macro in the page of code of my sheet1. I inserted the name of my procedure in Worksheet_Activate and as soon as I click on my sheet1, then my procedure this regenerate constantly. My procedure is carried out in loop and I do not manage to stop it. How to make for to execute that one alone time at the time of the opening of my sheet in my sorter?. In addition, it is possible to remove all the graph during the closing of an Excel file. I know Workbook_Open but there is not Workboo...

To the sender of the MI5 posts
I am not sure if you read responses or (like most other spammers) just see the web as a place where you are free to say whatever you want without fear of contradiction. Who knows? Either way - this section of this site is site is specifically here so that anyone with a comment, question, point to rise, etc regarding access databases can post with the knowledge that other likeminded people may read their post. It is not here as a general forum to discuss other matters. I have no doubt that if you are blocked from posting you will see this as yet another indication that MI5 is after yo...

What's the difference between Cross-posting and Multi-posting
And thanks for the discussion earlier... although the rudeness was unneeded. Sign me, A New User (and learning from you all) rochgal, you wrote on Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:53:03 -0700: > What's the difference between Cross-posting and Multi-posting Cross-posting = You send one posting to several newsgroups. Multi-posting = You send several postings (with the same content) to several newsgroups. -- Best Regards Christian Goeller Some misspellings, grammatical or linguistical mistakes found? All corrections would be appreciated! ...

Great Plains 6 Country Codes
I am trying to extract country codes from a Great Plains 6 SQL backup with: select SLSTERCD from RM20101 This gives me a set of good results in 7.5 and they aer nearly ISO compliant so I can work out where they relate to. However, in version 6 the results are not even close. They come back as: " " "1" "2" "RDCO" I can;t find a lookup table anywhere which can decipher these results. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction? SLSTERCD is the sales territory ID - these are created by users and can be anything you want, they don't have to...

Post to GL
Hello I am having a problem with a setting within Great Plains 8.0 service pack 2. I have posting setup to only allow posting from the batch level for Inventory. But when you go into Inventory Batches the check box for post to gl is not marked. If I have it setup in posting to post to the gl shouldn't this check box be marked in inventory batches? -- Thanks, Brian Apples and oranges. The post to GL checkbox on the inventory batch window tells the system whether an IV transaction will post at all. The posting settings in tools --> setup --> posting tell the system w...

Intrastat posting issue
We are a UK company using intrastat. At the moment we cannot post invoices directly (thru) to the General ledger because we are getting an error saying that the 'intratsat information is missing'. When we click on an invoice that won't post in the Sales Transaction Entry screen, and click on the blue EC flag box, all the intrastat data is there and correct. Then when we post it goes through to the GL correctly. It seems that it will only post to the GL if every single line is checked (via the Blue EC flag) on the sales invoice regardless of the fact that all the date is alr...

Access 2002 bug: "dynamic" forms problem
There was no respond to my original post in microsoft.public.access.forms (May 5th 2007) about a fortnight so I try it here... ��������������������������������� A while ago we had a discussion about A2002 (sub)form which changes dynamically from code (hide/unhide controls, change subfom's width, etc.). There's a problem if I make some changes in code when the form is open: if I save changes, A2002 saves controls positions & subform's size as well. This is a BIG A2002 BUG and it's really annoying. Why Access forms don't behave as Visual Basic forms? I don't want Acc...

where is my post??
twice now I have typed up my post & sent it. So where is it? On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:41:36 -0700, Stapes <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote: >twice now I have typed up my post & sent it. So where is it? On Google Groups: 1184773041.958329.270430@e16g2000pri.googlegroups.com Google's been having some problems lately, maybe it's temporarily unavailable. John W. Vinson [MVP] You mean the multiple posts with subject "Cancel = true"? I see 3 of them, and Allen Browne's already provided an answer. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I...

My post not posted!
A couple of times when I've posted a reply to a recent post (same day), and later tried to view it, I found the header with a line drawn through it, and the following in the message body view pane: Message is no longer available on the server Windows Live Mail is unable to retrieve the requested message because the server no longer has the message available. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- News servers regularly expire articles as they get older to make space available for newer articles. IMAP servers can be accessed by multip...

Cannot send newsgroup post with an attachment
I can send and receive posts using Outlook Express 6 newsgroups. I do not use html. When I send a post that has an attachment, e.g. a 160kB jpg that post never shows up as having been sent. How can I fix this? regards, "nobody" I can't speak for others, but msnews has a 100KB limit. If I have a need to post a graphic, I upload it to TinyPic and post the link to it. TinyPic: http://tinypic.com/ -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "news.microsoft.com" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message ...

Editing Sales Rep in a Posted Transaction
Does anyone know if there is a way to recall a transacrion just to change the associated sales rep? Hello Scarpa, You cannot change a transaction that has happened via the system's interface. You could modify the database using SQL or Access or a number of other tools... however that may not be the right thing to do. One of my clients was having this happen quite often... for example John sold it but it was rung up under Peter... so we created a return reason code for wrong sales rep... the cashier basically recalls the transaction for return.... picks the reason code and then eit...

what is the html code for bold
I am adding html code to my web pages, using Publisher 2003. I have added html code to direct the hyperlink to a new window, and have text around the hyperlink that I want to bold. (Bold some of the surrounding text, not the hyperlink). I am brand new at this. Anyone know the html code to add? Thanks for your help http://www.html-and-css-tutorial.com/tutorial-3.html -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Rob T" <Rob T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4EE0AB4-6B88-4E09-AD25-347CFC2BF...

Why my posting are not posted!
I am not sure why sometimes my postings are not posted! do you know why? Perhaps because you are using Microsoft's unreliable web interface to the newsgroup? Better to access the newsgroup directly, using a newsreader. -- David Biddulph "LABKHAND" <LABKHAND@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:635CB4A1-C4C9-4A80-AB93-3C8601E3F0DD@microsoft.com... >I am not sure why sometimes my postings are not posted! do you know why? "LABKHAND" <LABKHAND@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am not sure why sometimes my postings are...

Field Codes
I'm doing a calculation in a word document using field codes (office 2007) but I'm trying to represent the result in Hex. Although I am able to do the caluclation I want to if the result is bigger than 16 bits (65535) then when I try to display as Hex the field code says this is an error "Number cannot be represented in specified format". Does anyone know if it's possible to display a Hex number in a field code bigger than 16 bits ? hi duub1970, You may need to split the source value into two (or more parts), using INT and MOD functions (presumably using ...

Sql Code generation tools
Hi all, Are there any good Sql code generation tools out there in the market? If not can you please give me tips or sample code for creating one? I need to automate code generation for data integration. Here is what I repeatedly need to do... We have a table called CONTSUPP in our Sql Server database. All of our clients have the same database structure so they all have the CONTSUPP table. I need to create different kinds of views on this table for different clients. I also need to generate Instead of Triggers on these views. Then I need to write stored procedures to import data fro...

Prior year posting 2 years
Client has 2009 open and all previous years closed. They want to post transactions to 2007. GP by default does not allow that. Is there a work around? Rich, There is no way to do this in GP out of the box. If they absolutely must post to 2007, the option I would recommend is to have the MBS Professional Services team open the 2008 year for your client, which will allow them to post to 2007, since that will now be the last closed year. Once done, the client would close 2008 again. Professional Services only does this as a consulting engagement and the cost will depend on a number of...

Frx row code in header or footer
When you set up headers and footers in FRX, you can enter @CAT to print the Catalog ID Code. I try to use this when I work on special reports, so that later when I look at the completed report I don't have to guess at which catalog I used. There should be a similar choice for the row, column and tree id codes. You can print the description of these in the header/footer, but not the name of the building block. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agre...

Transactions Lost Posting to GL
We've been using Great Plains (Dynamics V9) since 9/01/06, and are having some serious problems when posting to GL. In one case, one payment of two vouchers was lost going from A/P to GL. We only print about 30 checks a week, so at the end of the month when we posted to GL and noticed the discrepancy, it was relatively easy to track down the payment that was lost. The Accounting firm that helped with the installation was of no help. Their solution was to create a journal entry, which of course brough GL up to date, but didn't solve the problem. Now this month, we're about $8,000 of...

Posting negative 401k transactions
I have a typical 401k account setup with a corresponding cash account. I am manually balancing my account at the end of the quarter. In other words, I'm not using the 401k manager or "balance an account" wizard. In my investment account, I want to buy x shares of a stock for the quarter, however the final market value decreased for the account. Normally, a stock that increased for the quarter would show as a payment in the cash account. I want to show this as a deposit. If you use the balance an account wizard, it will somehow place a negative price so that it shows up as ...

Figuring sql server version via code
Hi Is it possible to check in .net; 1. If sql server 2008 express is installed on a machine? 2. The name of sql server 2008 express instance or instances? 3. If a particular sql server 2008 express instance contains a specific database? Many Thanks Regards You can use several methods to enumerate SQL Server instances. Here are a couple: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/a6t1z9x2.aspx http://www.sqldbatips.com/showarticle.asp?ID=45 To determine whether a specific instance contains a certain database, you can connect to the instance's master databa...

User tried posting checks to closed period.
I have a user who tried to post payables checks to a closed period. They didn't tell me about it until after they had clicked through the error. The batch is showing a status of remittance processing. It doesn't show up under post checks or print checks but it does show up under edit checks. Nothing shows up under batch recovery. Is there a way to force the transactions on through? They have already mailed the checks so we don't have the option of voiding them somehow and redoing them. Robert Fann Sorry. I luckily found the batch under process remittance and ...

How do I post a message to CDocument?
At the moment all ON_MESSAGE are handled in CMainFrame. I want to handle a message in CDocument but I can't get it to work. How is it done? Steve -- EasyNN-plus. The easy way to build neural networks. http://www.easynn.com Steve, > At the moment all ON_MESSAGE are handled in CMainFrame. > I want to handle a message in CDocument but I can't get it to work. > > How is it done? I don't know if this will help you, but you can recieve the message in CMainFrame then call a CDocument function to do whatever you want to do. You can access a CDocument object from wi...