popup calendar with multiple months

I currently have popup calender in Excel to fill in cells with the date.  I
would like to be able to view 3 months at a time How can I change my set up
to allow this.
0
shawn1 (154)

Calendar dates in all users outlook
G'Day All, I am running E2K and all users are running Outlook XP on their desktops. Without visiting all users computers how can I update all users' Outlook Calendar to show the days/dates the office will be closed? Thanks I have the same problem. The only workaround I could find was to send out an email meeting invitation to everyone and instruct them to click accept (which they eagerly do if it's a holiday). If you find a better way let me know! Chris ...

Multiple Imap Folder Problem
Hello all, I've just discovered that I have numerous data files for the same IMAP account; some old, some more recent, with many of the messages duplicated in more than one of the folders. There are also messages that appear in only one of the folders. I'm not sure how this came to be, but I need to fix it. Is there any way to "synchronize" and combine these into one folder and get rid of the others? Thanks remove the account and start new. IMAP messages reside on the serer so, at your next synch, the local file should be repopulated. <shrubman@charter.net> wrote...

password popup
HI, I'm using Outlook 2002 and every time i open it password window pops up. I tried everything. I changed my password with ISP, i went to the settings and verified name,password and every imaginable combination i could think of. i even went to security settings and set my privacy to low and i still get the same password pop up.Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Check you connection settings. Are they set to manual? If so, it will prompt you for your password. Check under tools email accounts and be sure the connection type is set to automatic Vickie >-----Original Messa...

Importing an Excel file to Calendar
I would like to import a schedule for my company into my calendar. The schedule contains nearly 1200 important dates, but they are all in Eastern Time and I am in Central Time. How would I convert the times to correctly reflect my time? You could change your computer clock to Eastern time, import the file and change your clock back. "Matt Lloyd" <mlloyd333@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:058501c356ec$cd7344e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I would like to import a schedule for my company into my > calendar. The schedule contains nearly 1200 important > dates, but they ...

Handling Popup Menu Commands in Parent ?
Hi guys, I have a CWnd-derived child window that has a popup menu (when you right click), I want to handle some (not all) of those menu commands in the parent. I can get the parent to handle them by using GetParent() in TrackPopupMenu() but then the child can't handle any. If it's a big pain I can handle them all in either the child or the parent but maybe it's pretty easy to do ? Thanks. R. I did it like this: // My Cwnd-derived custom view BOOL CLayoutView::OnCmdMsg(UINT nID,int nCode,void* pExtra,AFX_CMDHANDLERINFO* pHandlerInfo) { // let child have first crack at ...

viewing a shared calendars
With Exchange/Outlook 2003, is it possible to combine events from multiple calendars and view them on one calendar? In other words, if two coworkers have shared their calendars and authorized me to see them. Instead of popping a separate window for their calendars, can I view their events on the same calendar as my own? Thanks, Jeff Not as far as I know. But in Outlook 2003 you can view other users' calendars side-by-side in the same window which is pretty darn neat if you ask me. :) -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchan...

Calendar Creation
I want to creat a calendar on a page of a booklet I am creating. Anyone how it is done without using the calendar wizard Gil wrote: > I want to creat a calendar on a page of a booklet I am > creating. Anyone how it is done without using the calendar > wizard ========================================= Insert / Design Gallery Object / Calendar. -- John Inzer return e-mail disabled Gil wrote: > I want to creat a calendar on a page of a booklet I am > creating. Anyone how it is done without using the calendar > wizard Do some actual dtp... use your head... create... ...

How to support clickable URL in the balloon popup from systray icon
Hi, I am working on a project which creates a sys tray icon and occasioanlly pop up ballooon message. The project is in VC++. As per our product requirement, this pop up should support clickable URLs as well, to which I am facing difficulty. I tried adding href tags to the URL, but it is showing up as plain text. Is there any way by which I can support this feature. It would be of great help, if anyone can suggest me a solution to this. Thanks in advance, Anu You will have to display the balloon yourself. Here is a an example that does have link capabilities built-in http://www.codeprojec...

Multiple Attachments #2
Not sure if there is a shortcut here ... I receive numerous e-mails daily with file attachments (mainly photographs). There can be anything up to 10 attachments per e-mail and maybe 200 e-mails a day. All I need from these is the attchements saved in a folder that I have set-up. To do this, at the moment I am having to open each e-mail individually and then do 'Save Attachments', close the e-mail and delete it. Is there any way of selecting all of the e-mails and saving all of the attachments without having to open the e-mails? Thanks. There are some special tools built ...

Calendar entries with macros
My wife makes 6 types of appointments repeatedly. I figger 6 macros: add the type of appointment at the selected time change the color set the lenngth set the reminder time add description Any one have some examples of such? J ...

Find folder within a folder which occurs multiple times in that folder
Hello! i have to find a folder named "Addon" in some folder named "Installers" and store the path of "Addon" folder in a array. but "Addon" folder may occur multiple times in "Installers" e.g. Installers\New Folder\Addon Installers\New Folder1\Addon Installers\New Folder2\Addon I have to store all these path in a array how can i do that? >Hello! i have to find a folder named "Addon" in some folder named >"Installers" and store the path of "Addon" folder in a arra...

Quick Calendar Question
Can calendar permissions be set through the Exchange server (2003), or can this only be done from the client's profile (Outlook 2003)? Thanks, Walt wmckinn@tc2.com It can be done centrally. There are several methods. This one is free and unsupported, etc: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/07/setting_calenda.html And you need to buy these products: http://www.mrhtech.com/software/permission.asp http://www.symprex.com/products/fpm/ -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Walt McKinney" <wmckinn...

Printing Multiple Receipts at a Time From Journal
Hey guys, Is there a way to print multiple journaled receipts at a time? Say all receipts for a batch or by date or other criteria? Thanks Tom, Not that I've seen. -- = Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" under the MS Retail Management System on the right. http://tinyurl.com/75bgz ========== "Tom Bombadill" <Genius_pos...

Running check with VBA on multiple fields before updating
I'm trying to run a check on two fields so I can ascertain if the third field should be updated or if a new line should be added. I'm using the index and seek method to try and handle this. The problem is that the first match it comes across the field gets changed. This is my code. Dim db As Database Dim rec As Recordset Dim strSQL As String strSQL = "tblpos" Set db = CurrentDb() Set rec = db.OpenRecordset(strSQL) 'Do Until rec.EOF rec.Index = "emp" rec.Seek "=", Me!Combo257 If rec.NoMatch = False Then 'Do Unti...

How can I organize multiple disc sets as one album?
I have been using iTunes for many years but I decided to give WMP a try since I am using Media Center and also want a lossless codec. I configured Media Player to automatically rip the CDs as I place them in the drive. The process automatically creates a directory for each CD, even when they are the same album. I really don't want to have multiple icons in my album list, so what can I do to simply the layout after the tracks are all ripped. I spent about 10 minutes renaming both icons with a common name and then renumbering the tracks. I have about 45 more double albums t...

Popup required
For a longish macro (made up of a few smaller macros), what is a simple way of displaying a message box saying "operation in progress, etc", and then when the macro has finished, another message box with an OK button saying "operation completed"? For the first requirement, just create a UserForm with the appropriate message on it (I use one called 'frmWaitMsg' that just says "Building Document - Please wait...") and make sure its ShowModal property is set to false. This will allow code to run while the UserForm is displayed. Show the f...

Allowing multiple entries for vouchers
I use vouchers as gift cards I want to allow my customers the opportunity to purchuse any order with more than one gift card. So I toggle the "allow multiple entries" box in the voucher tender type window. This works fine, except: RMS does not immediately apply the charge to the voucher. For instance, I can ring up an order for $100 and a customer can use the "SAME $20" voucher 5 times to pay for the order. RMS does not recognize that the voucher is in the process of being used; therefore it allows it to be used more than once, EVEN THOUGH IT NO LONGER HAS VAL...

Unshare Calendar
I am using Outlook 2007 and know how to share my default calendar with another user. But now I need to unshare my default calendar, but I haven't been able to find the steps on how to do that in Outlook Help. Can someone kindly provide me with the steps? Thanks, Bob Sorry, after I posted my question above, I discovered that if I right-click on my default calendar in the Navigation Pane, there is an option that says, "Change Sharing Permissions". Please ignore my post. "Bob" wrote: > I am using Outlook 2007 and know how to share my default...

adding a date popup box
Hi, is it possible: instead of writing a date manualy in a cell, to open combo box (pop up) and choose the date ? can i do that in excel ? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi see: http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hi, > > is it possible: instead of writing a date manualy in a cell, to open a > combo box (pop up) and choose the date ? can i do that in excel ?? > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Frank, I've used your website in the past & it is extremely helpful. Ho...

popup
The following shutdown script calls up an .hta correctly. Then the script correctly pops a requester in front of the .hta seeking a response, or will time out. The second popup resulting from timing out or the user interacting, pops UNDER the .hta instead of in front. I want that second popup in front. Help? =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- begin .vbs =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Option Explicit Const gcVERBOSE = FALSE ' ### TRUE for testing Dim objShell Set objShell = Wscript.CreateObject( "Wscript.Shell" ) Sub sTerminate( strReason ) If gcVERBOSE Then Wscript.Echo no...

How to send email to multiple recipients?
I just set up a new email acct in Outlook but I cannot send emails to multiple recipients. I must be missing something in the set up. Outlook '03. Paul "paul" <paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26A455AA-AB22-420B-B76A-54EC7652B8C3@microsoft.com... >I just set up a new email acct in Outlook but I cannot send emails to > multiple recipients. > > I must be missing something in the set up. Outlook '03. > > Paul "My car is broke." And you expect the shop to know what to work on based on that? Details please. You got ...

SDI with multiple views using the wizard
Hi all, I would like to build a Doc/View SDI Visual C++6 project using multiple views as (CFrameWnd) for the same document. In some documentation is mentioned just MDI support multiple views. Could someone please explain the steps for doing that, using the wizard? Thank you, Chris ...

Export calendar
I want to export my Outlook calendar into Palm. Palm calls for a dba type file for import. Any ideas Ernie You don't have to export. Install Palm software using Outlook conduit and then Hotsync the Palm to bring in the Calendar, Notes, Tasks, Contacts (all or some). ...

Getting the month out
Hi, In A1 i've got 31-dec-2005 as a date I need to get the month as text into A6 ie dec Any ideas? -- Cheers Andy Hi Try this in A6: =TEXT(A1,"mmm") Andy. "andy wilson" <andywilson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F67CBB1-5C76-43B7-8238-5675157BE742@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > In A1 i've got 31-dec-2005 as a date > > I need to get the month as text into A6 ie dec > > Any ideas? > -- > Cheers > > Andy "andy wilson" <andywilson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F67CB...

Import Outlook Calendar
Hi, Is it possible to import an Outlook calendar into the CRM calendar? Thanks, Joe If you install the CRM Sales For Outlook (SFO) add-on, then you can make appointments in the Outlook client using the CRM Appointment button on the CRM SFO toolbar and the appointment will show up on your CRM calendar. There is no way to migrate Outlook-native appointments into CRM. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Joe Spenceley" wrote: > Hi, > > Is it possible to import an Outlook calendar into the CRM calendar? > > Thanks, > Joe > > > ...