populate upon opening #2

Is there a way to add a keyboard short cut to reopen box as needed

--
Db171
Db1712's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1591

pdf files #2
Is it possible to make and save an excel file as a pdf file using macro code? Thanks Matthew -- Matthew McManus ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Matthew McManus's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=5833 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=493331 I did this with Adobe Acrobat v7 - you select the Adobe Printer and Print the Excel file. You should set the options in the Adobe Printer Driver first - I chose "Prompt for Filename" rather than "Save in My Documents&qu...

Excel file won't open, read only not checked.
Student saved Excel worksheet to floppy. Error message stating that it cannot be accessed. "Read only" not checked. Help! Hi probably a corrupt file now. NEVER save a file directly to a floppy disk. Always use the harddisc and copy the file manually. Maybe OpenOffice (www.openoffice.org) can open this file "Back to School Mom" wrote: > Student saved Excel worksheet to floppy. Error message stating that it > cannot be accessed. "Read only" not checked. Help! 'Excel File Repair Service' (http://www.fdrlab.com/) Repair service for corrup...

Very slow opening of Word files in My Documents
Hi there, I am currently having a problem with very slow opening of Word files from within My Documents, which started a few weeks ago. When I double click on the file icon in a folder, there is a delay of about 1-2 minutes before anything happens. Eventually Word opens (with a blank screen), and after another minute the file loads. During this time it seems like nothing is going on (no sound of the hard drive whirring or anything), and if you try to do anything else within My Documents you get a "not responding" message. The same file opens fine (instantaneo...

2 Data Validations in a Cell
Is it possible to put 2 data Validations in a Cell? I have posted previously on not allowing input in say, C5 unless there is a value in A5 (i.e. A5=<>""), but if I also want whatever is input in C5 to not exceed 20 characters, how would I do that in the same Validation Thanks Hi! Try this: =AND(A5<>"",LEN(C5)<=20) Biff "John" <john@yahoooo.co> wrote in message news:HGG5f.17395$R5.1477@news.indigo.ie... > Is it possible to put 2 data Validations in a Cell? > > I have posted previously on not allowing input in say, C5 unles...

opening emails #3
Is it possible for outlook 2003 to automatically show the incoming emails? I use Mailwasher Pro to first screen them and then it opens Outlook but I have to click "send/receive" to transfer the emails. Thank you. 1. Open Outlook 2. Click Tools then Options 3. Click Mail Setup tab. 4. Click Send/Receive button. 5. Make sure that Schedule an automatic Send/Receive every _ minutes is checked. "Stewart" <twoduncans@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:db5h0v$uf$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk... > Is it possible for outlook 2003 to automatically show the incoming emails? ...

Populating Excel from CSV
Hello all, I need to know how to populate an Excel template with data from a external CSV file. Let's say I have this nice pretty colourful templat that is far more pleasing to the eye than the usual chunk of importe CSV data, what are some methods to populate it with data from a CS file?? Any ideas or suggestions or redirections would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance : -- AJMorgan59 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- AJMorgan591's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2777 View this thread: http://www.ex...

Maximum Open Rows read only?
Hi, Is there a way to se "Maximum Open Rows" so I can set CacheSize of a recordset? Now it is 1 and Acess says it is Read Only. Thanks. ...

Counter #2
I need to have a counter that will count the number of x's in a column how can this be done? Thanks for the help =COUNTIF(A:A,"X") Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Polina" wrote: > I need to have a counter that will count the number of x's in a column how > can this be done? > > Thanks for the help Thanks very much for all the help "Peo Sjoblom" wrote: > =COUNTIF(A:A,"X") > > > Regards, > > Peo Sjoblom > > "Polina" wrote: > > > I need to have a counter that will count the number of x&#...

2 different recipient update policies
Hello, If i have 2 different RUS policies. Which will be a users default reply address? The lowest prioirty because it is applied last, or the highest priority because it is more important? Thanks The highest priority Recipient Policy that does not exclude the recipient is applied. Good reference: How the Recipient Update Service applies recipient policies http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328738/ -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- <aaronw@firstmac.com.au> wrote in message ...

Sequence Not populated for the MO Numbers during Data Collection
When data collection is done for the MO Numbers by using the Data Collection Window under Manufaturing, the Sequnce look up does not show the whole list, it only shows NOTES, for the user to select and enter the necessary data. why does this happen in the case of some MO Numbers and in the others it shows all the sequnces as NOTES,MAKE READY, PRESS RUN, WASH UP, MAINTENANCE, REPAIRS, REWIND/INSPECTION, etc. Any information would be much appreciated -- Thanks AshaM It should show all of the router steps. Are some of your steps possibly marked to backflush labor? These steps would not...

Disable certain fields depending upon the user role
Hello, I'd like to disable fields & buttons depending the role the user belongs to i.e. fields would still be visible but they won't be editable by certain users. Is it possible? Can it be done without creating a totally new form and by editing one of the existing forms? Microsoft CRM 1.2 does not support field level security. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Ambuj" <Ambuj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB94745B-BC61-46E3-A40D-0EDE09EA3452@microsoft.com... &g...

Query-Based Distribution Groups #2
I'm looking to create an LDAP query in Exchange 2003 that will show domain users that are currently logged on. This will allow me to create an email distribution group that contains only people who are in the office at that moment. Surely this must be possible as the query is searching Active Directory, but I've not been able to find a "logged on" attribute and I've trawled the web and newsgroups for answers but found nothing ... if anyone knows how to do this, I'd be very grateful of your help! Thanks, Rob "Robert Stokes" <rob@robertstokes.net...

outlook will not stay open #2
Outlook closes after 1-3 minutes Says "outlook.exe generated errors..." Tried scanning pst file for errors...none. Help. Thanks What version of Outlook? Have you tried detect and repair? How about a new mail profile? How big is the .pst file? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, desiree asked: | Outlook closes after 1-3 minutes | Says "ou...

how to count top ten results from 16? #2
thanks frank and aladin, Frank your answer works perfectly thank you! Mar -- iamstellama ----------------------------------------------------------------------- iamstellaman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1563 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27179 ...

Convert html to xml #2
Hi group I'd like to parse an html page to xml. Just to extract a couple of tables and links to follow. Google doesn't help much today. Any help/links ? Igor Igor Dombrovan wrote: > I'd like to parse an html page to xml. Just to extract a couple of tables > and links to follow. Google doesn't help much today. Any help/links ? Use SgmlReader class. -- Oleg Tkachenko [XML MVP] http://blog.tkachenko.com Or HtmlAgilityPack -- Victor Hadianto http://synop.com/Products/SauceReader/ "Igor Dombrovan" <igor@chorus.ru> wrote in message news:uP%23fYdDwE...

Cannot open files into excel
I cannot open email files or shortcut files into excel. The only way I can open them is when in excel got to file and open. The error message says "cannot find file location" or form email "system cannot find file" any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, This are the usual things to fix this Tools>Options>General uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel Close Excel first and On the Windows Taskbar 1 ) Start>Run "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)>...

Opening Multiple mailboxes
I have a customer who has 4 mailboxes listed in her mailbox in OUtlookXP. Usually when you open several mailboxes, it shows up as "Mailbox - Lastname, Firstname". On two of the mailboxes she adds, when she first adds them, the display is correct. After a few hours, it dropes the words "Mailbox -" and only shows the Lastname, Firstname. She can remove and readd and the same thing happens. She is demanding that they show up in alphabetical order. She has all of the latest SPs. Has anyone seen this? ...

How do I unlock pub.2000 to open pub2000 files?
When I attempt to open file previously created in Pub2000 get message saying file is locked because it is currently being used by another program. Close other program and then try opening or importing file again. Problem is I do not see or know of any open file Is the file on your hard drive? Right-click the file, properties, is the "read only" checked? If it is clear it. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "allyas77" <allyas77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90C68EDD-A448-4...

checks cut on the fly #2
Hello: Great Plains needs to have the Detailed Trial Balance and SmartList Builder be able to pull in the check number for checks cut on the fly. This sort of enhancement really needs to be in the system. You see, the whole concept of checks cut on the fly eludes both the trial balance and even SmartList Builder. The reason for this is becuase checks cut on the fly area part of the PMTRX source document rather than the PMCHK source document that is reserved only for checks that are cut in a computer check run. Therefore, both types of checks are in separate tables and the table link...

Personalised message upon replying
Hi I've noticed on a few replies I've received that the sender has replied to my message, then it shows my original message below it, prefixed with "Nik (Nik123@abc.com) wrote:-" (My email/contact details) and then displays my original message, indented with a coloured (blue) line on the left of the text. How do I do this, It looks cool! Thanks. Nik. (Oulook 2K3 SP1 running in WINXP SP2) Outlook doesn't support such customizations. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual Qu...

Catch all email address #2
Hello Is it possible to setup a catch all email address, I would like to setup a inbox that catches all the email address set to the @domain.org.uk. Is it possible to do this? Regards Andrew Dear Andrew, what do you mean by catch ? do you want to setup a mailbox to recieve all the emails sent and recieved by @domain.org.uk ? do you mean archiving ? regards Alaa Al-Ankar "Andrew" <not@home.com> wrote in message news:44381ff6$0$33909$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net... > Hello > > Is it possible to setup a catch all email address, > > I would like...

Excel sheet truncated after copying to powerpoint slide #2
Hi, We are using Office 2000 with sp3. When we copy excel sheet to power point slide, some of the rows and colums are truncated. Also the font size is changed. We can see only some part of the sheet. Let me know if anybody faced this problem.. Thanks in advance Shekar. "Shekar" <shekar@mcsb.com> wrote in message news:udouUt8hDHA.1536@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > > Hi, > > We are using Office 2000 with sp3. When we copy excel sheet to power > point slide, some of the rows and colums are truncated. Also the font > size is changed. We can see only some part of ...

opening ie from a MFC app
I've written a small application that implements a taskbar icon. When the user double clicks on the icon, I would like to send a system request to open up a specific url. This is analagous to the user going to the start menu and choosing "Run..." and typing in the full URL (http://www.microsoft.com for example). I already have a handler made but I have no idea what to call to send this run command to the shell. Can anyone offer me advice? neo, > menu and choosing "Run..." and typing in the full URL > (http://www.microsoft.com for example). I already have a h...

IE8 Add On's Disabled Bar Upon Opening Pages
Running Windows 7 64bit and am unable to get the bar saying add on's disabled from opening. I have reset the browser and re-enabled or tried, but I get no functionality. I am unable to open any "extra" toolbars. If I check the tool bar nothing happens. None of the other extensions appear to be working either even if I enable them in the add-ons menu. I haven't used IE8 much lately so can't pin down anything I did on the system that may have caused this. I did add Norton 360 to replace Microsoft Security Essentials, but not sure if the behaviour was a result....

Excel opening with Visual Basiic File not Found Error?? Help!!!
When I open up Excel I am receiving an error message "Microsoft Visual Basic File not Found" when I hit help it tells me it is file not found error 53. Can anyone provide me some information on how I need to fix this problem. Help!!!! Thanks, Judd Hi Judd, See responses to similar questions from Tom Ogilvy http://tinyurl.com/9nubf and Dave Peterson: http://tinyurl.com/829pc --- Regards, Norman "jbsand1001" <jbsand1001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6EAD2E6-E90E-4929-9368-0C96BCADC374@microsoft.com... > When I open up Exce...