plz solve this i need solution - 19676

guys, i have a student record and for that i calculate total,avg and
result but the problem is rank ....what i need is i would like to give
the rank to only pass student in sequence. but for the fail its show
fail....any formula ...plz see the attechment for this.........
0
shailen6882

Plz Help Microsoft Excel Novice
Someone help me I�m a complete novice at Microsoft excel Let�s imagine a betting scenario a1 is the stake whilst b1 is the price/odds and so c1 =profit/winnings C1=SUM(A1*B1) Now a2 = 5 and b2= 4 ��. C2=SUM(A2*B2) I only want to calculate c2 if c1 is a profit i.e. more than 0 If c1 is not more than 0 than I don�t want to calculate C2 How do I do this condition? �.. I�ve tried this by going to insert an then function etc but it doesn�t work can you give me a step by ste guide on how to do thi -- hitec8 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- hitec80's Prof...

Grouping Rows of Data and Sorting Help Needed?
I have been given a spreadsheet that is 12 columns wide and is up to 7 rows deep. It looks something like this: Column 1Column 2-----Column 3........Column 4.....Column 11---Column 12 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Part1------XXXXXX--------XXXXXXXX---------XXXXXXXX....XXXXXXXXX---Item 1 -------------XXXXXX--------XXXXXXXX---------XXXXXXXX....XXXXXXXXX----Item 3 -------------XXXXXX--------XXXXXXXX---------XXXXXXXX....XXXXXXXXX----Item 5 (Blank Space) Part2------XXXXXX--------XXXXXXXX---------XXXXXXXX....XXXXXXXXX----Item ...

badly need some help on CRM customization
Hi badly need some help on CRM customization. I need to add an additional account lookup field to the sold product. We sell software and we need to track end users (40% of buyers aren't the end users), so i want to be able to set an end user (to attach an account) to each product in the order. Yes I know that 1.2 doesn't support custom lookup fields but i need to transfer all of the data from our current customer database and i want it to be accessible from one interface. I wonder if i can create a field in the SalesOrderDetail table to store accountid (uniqueidentifier type), map i...

Need Excel sheet-calc compounded future value of quarterly flows
Looking for a spreadsheet that will allow me to calculate a series of quarterly cash flows compounding at a fixed rate "golfnut" wrote: > Looking for a spreadsheet that will allow me to calculate a > series of quarterly cash flows compounding at a fixed rate If the quarterly cash flows are equal and if the fixed rate is the nominal rate (not the APR), the answer is simple: =FV(rate/4,4*years,-cashFlow,,1) (Or replace "4*years" with the number of quarters.) If the quarterly cash flows are unequal or if the fixed rate is an APR, please be more specific. ...

need cash
Do YOU want to make $5, $25, $100, or maybe $20,000? Follow the directions below and in two weeks you'll have up to $20,000.00 in your PayPal account. There is a very high rate of participation in the program because of its low investment and high rate of return. Just $5.00 to one person! THAT'S ALL!!! If you are a skeptic and don't think the program will work, I urge you to give it a try anyway! It REALLY WORKS! Why do you think so many people are promoting it? Look at it this way, if the program is a total failure for you and you never get even $1.00 in return, your total loss...

need help in SDK
i am working on web page that will insert leads in the crm systems to call any class i need the UserId , from where i can get it ? bizuser.whoamI retrieves it but for the logged user and i am not logged the page is on another pc and not logged in the ActiveD of the CRM . Any Help Please The CRM entity that contains user info is systemuser. If you do not know the systemuserid, you can just use a CRM query to obtain the systemuserid or whatever other fields you need (search by user name or domain logon etc) ..c. "Silverwing" <Silverwing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

error 0x80040116 solved?
I created a new pst to solve error 0x80040116 (posted July 25.03) everything works fine but I cannot access old emails. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help. Before I created a new pst chkdsk/scandisk would not run. chkdsk-unusual error occurred scandisk-file not accessible Since the creation of my new pst, I can now access my old emails after I ran chkdsk/scandisk 5 times in succession. So far everything seems back to normal. >-----Original Message----- >I suspect that there is a disk error in one of the sectors used by your old >PST. I...

Creating Templates, Need Advice
What is the best way to setup a template? I am building a PPT file and want to preserve test look and feel and custom animations as well as image custom animations, background and other miscellaneous graphic/page layout lements. In brief I want to let people insert their own text and images but preserve the properties of the text or image box. Dont think slide master is the answer, perhaps there is another way? Thanks for reading and offering advice, bmgid What version of PPT are you working with? -- Troy @ TLC MS PowerPoint MVP Check out www.ThePowerPointBlog.com ...

help! need to change my email in outlook
first thing's first: I am an amateur but not totally computer illiterate. Please respond in english. so the guy who initially set up my email in outlook used his website for my email. I no longer work for him and would now like to change my email to my own website www.karenyoga.com or karen@karenyoga.com. Anyone know how to do this Please explain asap Thanks and peace You need to replace your current pop and smtp settings with new ones provided from whoever is hosting your website. >-----Original Message----- > >first thing's first: I am an amateur but not tota...

Need help getting my calendar info into shareable exchange calendar
Just got exchange server. Needed it to share calendars. I need to get my Oulook 2003 calendar either onto exchange server public calendar so it can be shared. How do I move or copy my fully loaded outlook calendar into exchange ? TIA You should be able to just drag and drop items from one folder to the other, if both the Exchange mailbox and the .PST file are showing in the Folder List. Switch your old Calendar folder to an unfiltered table view, such as By Category, then select all items and drag them to the new location. If you right-click and drag you'll get the option to move or co...

Do You Need Visitors
"Are you Frustrated by the lack of traffic coming to your site?" Let's talk face to face! The reality is, even if it's true that at this very hour there exist hundreds of millions of surfers on the Internet, it's just not true that it's easy to get them to visit YOUR web site! If I would tell you that after months of research, I just got my hands on the most hidden secrets... Pssttt, yes precisely those secrets that the wealthy web masters are using now to get their millions of hits every day. And let me tell you, it works... It's incredible to see all the ...

What permissions do I need to do .Edit?
Hi I have created a database with user level security, split into fron end and back end. One form has a process which opens the table "OrderItemComponents" and the tries to use .Edit At this point I get a messaeg saying I do not have the required permissions. I have checked the Security > User and Group Permisssions for the table in both the front end and back end. Both have all the boxes ticked. What more does it want? Stapes On 18 Feb, 10:29, Stapes <steve.sta...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi > > I have created a database with user level security, split into fron >...

I need to save or print my desktop background photo
I saved a photo as my desktop background and now I need to save it or print it. It came from a website that has changed the photo and I did not save it on my computer except as a desktop background photo. With the Desktop showing, press the Print Scrn key, open Paint, Paste, then Save as..... -- Don Vancouver, USA "wellheadman" <wellheadman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38D6C482-136A-40BE-820F-2D547120860C@microsoft.com... >I saved a photo as my desktop background and now I need to save it or print > it. It came from a website that has change...

How to solve this warning?
Hello all: Look, unsigned long get_val() { __asm { mov eax,esp } } void main() { printf("%lx\n",get_val()); } but I compile this code,it display:warning C4035: 'get_val' : no return value; I want to know how to solve this warning?thanks. >unsigned long get_val() >{ > __asm > { > mov eax,esp > } >} > >void main() >{ > printf("%lx\n",get_val()); >} >but I compile this code,it display:warning C4035: 'get_val' : no return >value; >I want to know how to solve this warning?thanks. > You could do this...

Plz...Help
Dear Guys, I made a vacation database in which I have vacation form to put the employee request. But before I filling the vacation form I want to check how many times the employee took the vacation in the current year i. e. when I select the name or ID of the employee in the vacation form a message should show in the text box of the form that how many times and days he took the vacation in the current year. I have 2 tables Emp and vacation with one to many relationship I tried to solve it in many ways I didn’t . Please help to solve it. Regards Nad - You can display the ...

Need some assistance
I have a spreadsheet where your are supposed too archive curtain goals, based on different activities. I've got six different colums taht shows the activities, I wanna' have a line that shows how the activites mesures up to the goal. Ex. the goal (and the line) is to run 12 times a month, but you only run seven (activities) Anybody who could help, thanks Ns http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ComboCharts.html#AddLine www.peltiertech.com is the place to look first for charting questions. Jerry N Schei wrote: > I have a spreadsheet where your are supposed too archive cur...

Function Help Needed
Greetings; I have a spreadsheet that I have put a check box on. If the box is checked (TRUE), I want an function to be performed in another cell. If the box is unchecked (FALSE), I want the value of the cell to just either be blank or zero. I used the function dialog box and it took with no errors, but nothing happens when I check the box. If I type the word 'TRUE' or 'FALSE' in the cell, the function works just fine. However, I want to use the check box. How do I go about doing this? Many TIA! James Have you linked the check box to a cell where you have ma...

Need 80GB Zune
Just purchaced an 80GB iPod which I'd like to return. Hate Apple! When will you have the very large capacity Zune's out? I love Microsoft. cd 30GB isn't enough!? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "cd" <cd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:379D93C9-2724-481E-AADF-D55DDA3A3921@microsoft.com... > Just purchaced an 80GB iPod which I'd like to return. Hate Apple! > > When will you have the very large capacity Zune's out? > > I love Microsoft. > cd >...

Need with with 4125 RWW Not Working
SBS2008 Remote from Win 7 Pro and XP Pro clients I am having an issue with getting RWW to work in the SBS 2008 environment. Basically I can connect to the server via \remote from a off-site location but when I try and "Connect to a Computer" I get the following message. "The wizard cannot configure Remote Desktop Connection settings. Make sure that the client version of the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) 6.0 or later is installed on this computer." This also includes when I try and connect to the SBS 2008 server itself. At first I thought when this didn...

Need to locate or reset SQLserver password
I have a trial installation of Great Plains v 8.0 from Computer Accounting with Great Plains 8.0, for working with software features I have not used before. However, when I installed the 120 day educational edition, I lost the password I set up the sa login for SQL server. This edition of SQL server is one I do now know how to access changing that password. Does anyone know who to reset or recover this password? ofthehills-newsgroups@yahoo.com reinstall -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out ...

Help me plz
hi friends Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:B3").Formula "=HYPERLINK(http://messenger.yahoo.com,hi)" like when try to asign url to cells using micros programaticaly i gives error like "Application-defind or object-defind error" plz hel me Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Try Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:B3").Formula = "=HYPERLINK(""http://messenger.yahoo.com,hi"")" "chow76in >" <<chow76in.11vexx@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:chow76in.11ve...

Help Needed in query
hello, everyone Help needed in query i have a table which have three field tabId tabPrtId tabSlab 1 11 50 2 11 100 3 11 150 4 11 200 tabId Is table id it is key also tabPrtId Is Party id in table tabSlab Is slab value now i want result like tabPrtId slabFrom slabTo 11 50 100 11 100 150 11 150 200 means for a particular party id i want to create slabs range -- fro...

Need help with adjusting width of VBA-created toolbars
Hello, I am using VBA to create a series of toolbars, which are then assigned to macros. The problem I am having is: If I create a toolbar manually, it automatically adjusts its width to whatever caption is specified. However, when I create a toolbar with VBA, the width does not adjust itself to the caption, so the toolbar is wider than neccessary. Here is an example of the code I am using: Sub newButton3() On Error Resume Next CommandBars("C").Delete Dim cBar, ccBar CommandBars.Add.Name = "C" Set cBar = CommandBars("C") Set ccBar = Com...

Help Needed with SMTP Settings on Exchange and ISA 2004 SMTP Add-in
Hi all, I would really like to get as much help as possible on the SMTP (spam; attacks as dictionary harvesting, NDRs etc..) I am seeing entries under Default SMTP Virtual Server / Current Sessions that stick to more than 20 minutes... to avoid that, I set tarpit to 180 (3 mins on the response given by the server on 5.xxx requests... for the most part it works really good BUT I still would like to get all the PROs opinion on this issue. BTY, this environment is SBS 2003 R2, ISA Installed and Message Screening installed and using the SMTP Add-in. Thanks, Dan Tarp...

need help with Max function?
For my database, each employee can work in many departments and I want to create a query that will select the department in which each employee works most. SELECT tble_employee.FName, tble_employee.SName, tble_hrs.Dept, Count(tble_hrs.Dept) AS [Count], tble_employee.Work FROM tble_employee INNER JOIN tble_hrs ON tble_employee.EmployeeID = tble_hrs.EmployeeID GROUP BY tble_employee.FName, tble_employee.SName, tble_hrs.Dept, tble_employee.Work HAVING (((tble_employee.Work)=True)); First change the New count field name to something different that is not a Keyword in Access SELECT tble...