Plans de plans dans les feuilles de calcul

Bonjour,

Je tente de cr�er des plans � l'int�rieur de feuilles � plusieurs colonnes &
lignes incluant des sous totaux (C'est un suivi budg�taire avec des
sommations � tous les sept jours avec un cum du mois � la derni�re
colonne ).

A l'extrimit� gauche des feuilles le symbole masquer "  -  " apparait. Mais
lorsque je click sur ce symbole afin d'obtenir un plan avec le symbole " + "
Excel m'affiche le message suivant:"CANNOT SHIFT OBJECTS OFF SHEET".
Quelle serait la raison qui fait en sorte qu'Excel ne peut cr�er un plan en
dissimulant des lignes? Y-a-t-il des restrictions particuli�res �
l'utilisation de cette fonctionnalit�?

Merci � vous tous.

Hepta

Le TEMPS, est, le plus grand de tous les voleurs........

begin 666 Hepta.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..DAE<'1A#0I&3CI(97!T80T*
M3DE#2TY!344Z2&5P=&$-"E)%5CHR,# T,#0Q,U0R,30U,C-:#0I%3D0Z5D-!
$4D0-"@``
`
end

0
aa (11)

Bonjour Hepta,

Voyez si cet article de Microsoft. est de n'importe quelle aide

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q170/0/81.ASP
XL97: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns

or

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q211/7/69.ASP
XL2000: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Hepta" <AA@AA.com> wrote in message
> Bonjour,
>
> Je tente de cr�er des plans � l'int�rieur de feuilles � plusieurs colonnes
&
> lignes incluant des sous totaux (C'est un suivi budg�taire avec des
> sommations � tous les sept jours avec un cum du mois � la derni�re
> colonne ).
>
> A l'extrimit� gauche des feuilles le symbole masquer "  -  " apparait.
Mais
> lorsque je click sur ce symbole afin d'obtenir un plan avec le symbole " +
"
> Excel m'affiche le message suivant:"CANNOT SHIFT OBJECTS OFF SHEET".
> Quelle serait la raison qui fait en sorte qu'Excel ne peut cr�er un plan
en
> dissimulant des lignes? Y-a-t-il des restrictions particuli�res �
> l'utilisation de cette fonctionnalit�?
>
> Merci � vous tous.
>
> Hepta
>
> Le TEMPS, est, le plus grand de tous les voleurs........

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)
4/13/2004 10:15:50 PM
Hi Bob

Can you do it in Dutch also

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Bob Phillips" <bob.phillips@notheretiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:O$u0hTaIEHA.2236@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Bonjour Hepta,
>
> Voyez si cet article de Microsoft. est de n'importe quelle aide
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q170/0/81.ASP
> XL97: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns
>
> or
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q211/7/69.ASP
> XL2000: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns
>

> --
>
> HTH
>
> Bob Phillips
>     ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks
>
> "Hepta" <AA@AA.com> wrote in message
> > Bonjour,
> >
> > Je tente de cr�er des plans � l'int�rieur de feuilles � plusieurs colonnes
> &
> > lignes incluant des sous totaux (C'est un suivi budg�taire avec des
> > sommations � tous les sept jours avec un cum du mois � la derni�re
> > colonne ).
> >
> > A l'extrimit� gauche des feuilles le symbole masquer "  -  " apparait.
> Mais
> > lorsque je click sur ce symbole afin d'obtenir un plan avec le symbole " +
> "
> > Excel m'affiche le message suivant:"CANNOT SHIFT OBJECTS OFF SHEET".
> > Quelle serait la raison qui fait en sorte qu'Excel ne peut cr�er un plan
> en
> > dissimulant des lignes? Y-a-t-il des restrictions particuli�res �
> > l'utilisation de cette fonctionnalit�?
> >
> > Merci � vous tous.
> >
> > Hepta
> >
> > Le TEMPS, est, le plus grand de tous les voleurs........

0
rondebruin (3789)
4/13/2004 10:23:27 PM
No, but I know a man who can<g>

Bob

"Ron de Bruin" <rondebruin@kabelfoon.nl> wrote in message
> Hi Bob
>
> Can you do it in Dutch also
>
> --
> Regards Ron de Bruin
> http://www.rondebruin.nl
>

> "Bob Phillips" <bob.phillips@notheretiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Bonjour Hepta,
> >
> > Voyez si cet article de Microsoft. est de n'importe quelle aide
> >
> > http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q170/0/81.ASP
> > XL97: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns
> >
> > or
> >
> > http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q211/7/69.ASP
> > XL2000: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns
> >

> > --
> >
> > HTH
> >
> > Bob Phillips
> >     ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks
> >
> > "Hepta" <AA@AA.com> wrote in message
> > > Bonjour,
> > >
> > > Je tente de cr�er des plans � l'int�rieur de feuilles � plusieurs
colonnes
> > &
> > > lignes incluant des sous totaux (C'est un suivi budg�taire avec des
> > > sommations � tous les sept jours avec un cum du mois � la derni�re
> > > colonne ).
> > >
> > > A l'extrimit� gauche des feuilles le symbole masquer "  -  " apparait.
> > Mais
> > > lorsque je click sur ce symbole afin d'obtenir un plan avec le symbole
" +
> > "
> > > Excel m'affiche le message suivant:"CANNOT SHIFT OBJECTS OFF SHEET".
> > > Quelle serait la raison qui fait en sorte qu'Excel ne peut cr�er un
plan
> > en
> > > dissimulant des lignes? Y-a-t-il des restrictions particuli�res �
> > > l'utilisation de cette fonctionnalit�?
> > >
> > > Merci � vous tous.
> > >
> > > Hepta
> > >
> > > Le TEMPS, est, le plus grand de tous les voleurs........

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

Are there any planned updates to AutoAccept Agent?
Does anyone know is Microsoft is planning to release any updates to the AutoAccept Agent, for Exchange 2003? I cant say absolutely, but I would imagine any improvements will go in to Exchange 2007. "Rob Gordon" <Robert.Gordon@nospam.dslextreme.com> wrote in message news:%230aSZ7vzGHA.720@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know is Microsoft is planning to release any updates to the > AutoAccept Agent, for Exchange 2003? > Not for Exchange 2003 no. Are you having problems with it? "Rob Gordon" <Robert.Gordon@nospam.dslextreme.com> wrote i...

calculating commissions on ranges
Hi I've seen similar questions in this newsgroup, but the answers don't quite seem to fit. I am trying to calculate sales commission based on ranges. If a rep sells anything less than 1,200,000, the commissionn is 5 percent. If a rep sells anything between 1,200,000 and 1,599,999 the commission is 5 percent on the first $1.2M then, 6 percent on the remaining 400,000. The structure goes like this: <$1.2M, commission is 5% between 1.2M and 1.599; 6% between 1.6 and 2M, 7% $2M and over is 10% Any ideas on a formula here? Many thanks! You could use a VLOOKUP function to ...

space plan #2
I am working on a building layout. I've decided to use the Space Plan Startup Wizard. I've created a list of Room Numbers in an Excel file, and it's worked great so far. Now I would like to add a room to my space. The online MS help is telling me to go to "Refresh Data" in the Plan menu, but my Plan menu only list "Convert to Walls" and "Set Display Options." How can I add an additional room to my space via my Excel file? Are you sure you have open the space plan solution (5th model) and not the plan solution (1th model). These solution ha...

HELP
Folks, I’ve spent a fair bit of time perusing this and other groups. Two things were very apparent to me. First, I don’t know much! Second, I’m so far out I don’t even know what to ask. The questions that folks have been asking are very detailed and targeted to a very specific task. My situation is different. I need a plan, some general guidance on how to proceed. I need a roadmap because I’m not even sure where I’m going. So, asking for detailed directions at this point is senseless! Here’s the deal. I have 4 workbooks (SOURCE.XLS, RECONSTRUCT.XLS, MODELS.XLS, RESULTS.XLS)...

sales plan
where do I start, I have a set budget for sales goals, but not sure how to begin, too much information, just need some guidance. This discussion group is related to the Microsoft Access database program. Do you have a question about that? If not, then you've posted in the wrong place. -- _________ Sean Bailey "richard1010" wrote: > where do I start, I have a set budget for sales goals, but not sure how to > begin, too much information, just need some guidance. Where to start.... You have a budget for sales goals, but have provided too little information about tha...

Access 2007 calculation help
i have 2 fields in a table, 'qty on order' and 'qty rxd', In a query I subtract 'qty rxd' from 'qty on order' how can i store the result of this calculation, so the next time the calculation is carried out it subtracts the 'qty rxd' entered by the user from the result of the previous calculation. The result is also to be shown on a form. Hi, you can use an update query to put the calculated result in the field [qty on order], but I think you'd better consider to create a history table, related 1 to many to the table with the 2 qty fi...

Calculation problem #3
I have a spreadsheet in which I am trying to calculate seconds into minutes. However, when I do so, it converts incorrectly. The example: I am trying to convert 162 seconds into minutes. I have tried 162/60, and CONVERT (162,"sec","mn"), and each time I get a value of 2.7. There is no such thing as 2.7 minutes. It should be returning 3.1 minutes. Any suggestions? Hi Steve try =TIME(0,0,162) and format the result as time Frank Steve wrote: > I have a spreadsheet in which I am trying to calculate > seconds into minutes. However, when I do so, it converts &g...

Calculate hours worked
Greetings! We are using the 12 hour clock format in our time sheet and were able to calculate the hours worked, however, we want to display the time 4:00 PM as 4:00 without the PM with the same calculation result. A B C D E IN OUT IN OUT HOURS Larry 7:00 AM 12:00 PM 1:00 PM 4:00 PM 8.0 We use the formula in column E =(D-C-INT(D-C))*24+(B-A-INT(B-A))*24 and format it as Number with 1 decimal places. Using the format hh:mm in column A & B we...

DR planning
I=92m trying to figure out what we should do about creating an offsite copy of the media which holds our company=92s software. The cds for application software. Is it legal to make iso's and backup to tape? What do other companies do relating to this topic? Hello techstress, The licensing you use is important and not the media itself. So make sure you have all needed licenses to be safe. From TechNet or MSDN you can download only .iso files for burning them to disc and have to use the license key acccording to the EULA/contract you have. Best regards Meinolf Weber ...

Include YTD calculations?
Hello, I have built a table with formulas similar to this. I need assistance on how I can create a YTD table based on what Period I select. =SUMPRODUCT(('2010 AOPII with Benefits'!$A$1:$A$248=F$27)*('2010 AOPII with Benefits'!$E$1:$Q$1=$C$3)*('2010 AOPII with Benefits'!$B$1:$B$248=$E28),'2010 AOPII with Benefits'!$E$1:$Q$248)-SUMPRODUCT(('2010 Actuals'!$A$1:$A$302=F$27)*('2010 Actuals'!$E$1:$Q$1=$C$3)*('2010 Actuals'!$B$1:$B$302=$E28),'2010 Actuals'!$E$1:$Q$302) NOTE: C3 is the Period that I choose from drop d...

Calculation Question
I have to calculate total tax based on a graduated scale. Let's say I make $15,000 (in cell A1) and I want to calculate tax in one cell (in cell B1). The tax rate is such that the first $1,000 is at 0%, the next $2,000 at 10%, the next $3,000 at 20%, and then anything higher than $6,000 at 25%. What would the formula look like in cell B1 to calculate the tax expense of $3,050. Thanks, Scott Scott, Try this =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1>{1000;3000;6000}), (A1-{1000;3000;6000}), {0.1;0.1;0.05}) Allin one line if it line wraps -- Mike When competing hypotheses are ...

How do you enter in Employee Stock Purchase Plans (423 Plans)
I get a discounted price when the purchase is made (15% minus the lower of either the 1st day or last day of the quarter) In quicken they handle these. When I enter it in, it allows me to put in the true price and my discounted price. Then it can track the capital gains tax based upon how long I hold the stock. Thanks In Money, I think you'd just use the discounted price and all will work out. Who cares what the real price--that you didn't pay--was on the day you bought the discounted shares? "BobW" <BobW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07187D...

Capacity Planning
Is there a tool that can tell me the specs for a server for exchange 2003 according to the number of users. Number of users is one factor. The other think about are type of users (OWA/Outlook/POP3, et al), volume of messages per user per day (sent & received), average mailbox size, et al. Exchange Server Sizing & Tuning http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa996265.aspx -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Tyson" <Tyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Question about service planning and travel time.
Hello, I have the following question. Within the Service planning module of CRM I have the possibility to plan my service people. But our service is with the customer itself, at there location. So the service people have to cope with travel time to get to there next appointment. I c�n not see this in my serviceplanning view, and so there is a risk a appointment is planned on travell time... Does someone know a solution? Please help, thank you in advance. Eric ...

how to calculate student ranks
if we give 20 nuber of students how can i calculate their ranks,means 6 subjects will be there, they have to pass all subjects and i want students list rank wise Look up the RANK function in Excel Help. If you want some more help here, I would suggest you give some details about how your data is organised. Hope this helps. Pete On Feb 24, 3:17 am, bagi...@gmail.com <bagi...@gmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > if we give 20 nuber of students how can i calculate their ranks,means 6 > subjects will be there, they have to pass all subjects and i want students > list ...

Special offer, buy 2 year service plan, get 1 year free.
I recall browsing the microsoft site, and seeing an offer for buy 2 years, get one free on service plans from 11/15/05 thru 12/15/05. Also, there was mention of waiving lapse/late fees for late renewal. However, nobody at microsoft customer support knows what I'm talking about. I KNOW that I saw that offer, in fact, someone else made reference to it in this thread: http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.pos&tid=7c1269a1-8d30-4320-92cf-57a40b974387&cat=&lang=en&cr=US&sloc=en-us&m=1&p...

Help with calculating time
All - I am in desperate need of figuring out how to do something. What I need is a way to figure out the amount of time (in hours/minutes) between two points. I have a few problems that I need to solve: 1) My times and dates are currently in two separate fields. How can I combine them together? 2) After I get the time&date merged into one field, how can I calculate the amount of time between 2 cells? If anyone has any solutions for any or all of this I would greatly appreciate it! Gary This will combine the date and time togeather Range("D2").Value = Format(Range("B2...

Can I use Excel to calculate VAT?
I'm a very new user of Office and have very little clue of whether or not such things are possible. Any help would be much appreciated. Exactly how you do it depends on your tax laws but these formulae should get you going. In each case I have assumed the starting data is in A1 and the VAT percentage is in B1 Calculate VAT to be added to a base price =ROUND(A1*B1/100,2) Calculate selling price from base price =ROUND(A1*(100+B1)/100,2) Calculate Base price from retail price =ROUND(A1*100/(100+B1),2) Depending on accounting rules you may need to use Roundup or Rounddown to get the ri...

Thrift Savings Plan #2
Does anyone know an accurate way of tracking the military retirement plan, TSP? I have just added an account called TSP and modeled it like a 401(k). Then for each of the funds you have, just add a new investment. You won't have a stock symbol or anything. Some days, I manually update the fund prices, and others I don't. It will calculate your returns whenever you make new transactions. I basically just make those investment transactions whenever I get my quarterly statement. I don't know of a better way of tracking the TSP. "Anthony" wrote: > Does anyone ...

Anyone have MS Project Plan for Planning/Executing a Golf Tourname
I created one a long time ago according to the PGA recommended guidelines and checklists. It was a lot of work so I'd like not to have to reinvent the wheel... Hello MEHSJH, If you have the one you created before, have you considered basing a new project on that file? I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along. Julie Project MVP Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional information about Microsoft Project On 1/14/2010 3:04 PM, MEHSJH wrote: > I created one a long time ago according to the PGA recommended guidelines and > checklists...

Help me solve this calculation
Fields D17, D18, D19 and D20 have the times of departure arranged in chronological order (i.e. D17=12.00, D18=13.30, D19=14.45 and D20 is blank). Fields E17, E18, E19 and D20 have the times of arrival arranged in chronological order (i.e. E17=13.00, E18=14.00, E19=15.00 and E20 is blank). The idea is to use F17 to calculate the difference between the first time of departure (which is always D17) and the LAST given time of arrival (E17 through E20). I've fought with this for hours but i can't make it work. Any help? Hi Try something like this: =MAX(E17:E20)-D17 -- Andy. &quo...

impresion de paginas web
Como imprimir imagenes y texto a la vez ...

Calculations not keeping up with macro
Hello, I have a spreadsheet with 51 tabs. Tab_1 is a summary of data contained on the remaining 50 sheets (such as averages and sums). A macro iterates through values of 1 - 100. During each iteration a variable with dependents changes on each of the 50 sheets and resulting data for each iteration is output on the summary tab (output such as the averages and sums for each iteration). The macro works great when I step through it, the problems occur when I run it at full speed. The output data at each iteration does not keep up with the macro, thus the outputs are inaccurate. I...

calculate date
Qns 1) I have a column eg. Column A. Dates are entered manually into this column. Such as 31.01.06. I would like a pop up message box to indicate that work is overdue after 10 days from this date. How do i do it?? Qns 2) I have a column eg. Column B. Dates are entered manually into this column. Such as 01.02.06. Another date also manually entered into another Column C. How do i calculate the difference in the number of days between Column B & Column C? -- Icechoco ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Icechoco's Profile: http://www.excelforum.co...

Calculations using time and currency
I have been trying to figure out how to take the number of hours worked field and multiply it by the hourly wage field in order to get the gross pay, but I either come up with #Name? or #Error?. The expression that I had been trying to utilize was =Sum([HoursWorked]*[Hourly Wage]). I had even tried utilizing the expression =(DateDiff(("n",[TimeIn],[TimeOut])/60)*([Hourly Wage]). However, when I type that expression in and then go back to the Form View the box is just blank. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or help to solve the problem that I am having. I b...