Pivot table subtotals 100% #2

This is what I am aiming for but how can I get 100% in subtotals for first
year and the increase %age for the second and subsequent year please

                   2002                  2003
Apples    excellent 15  22.72%           16  24.23%
          good      21  31.82%           25  37.88%
          poor      30  46.46%           39  60.39%

                    66 100%               80 122.5%

Greens     excellent 12  17.65%           37  54.42%
           good      27  39.70%           51  74.98%
           poor      29  42.65%           47  69.12%

                     68  100%             135  199.52%

Maybe you could use the technique suggested with the subtotal version of the
question.

http://google.co.uk/groups?threadm=7D53DF25-9DE2-4DC6-A166-7668A617EA3F%40microsoft.com
(one line in your browser)

--

Dave Peterson
0

Pivot Tables #4

downloads #2
I am having the same problem---did you ever find resolution? does anyone know how to get around it? ----- Kay Cordova wrote: ----- I have tried to download from my financial institution my account information. When I set the file to download to a .qif file it insists on loading the download to MS Money instead of putting it in a file where I can import it into Quicken. I have looked at all of the Options to find where to change that and cannot find anything that will help/ Did you see the "money vs. quicken"...

Pivot Table Counting

Pivot Tables

Help comparing 2 columns..
I have two coloumns of numbers, which i need to compare. The Excel document should come out with 3310 as a result in coloumn 3 (see exsample). Can someone help me? I am dont know anything about VB programming in Excel, so I hope someone can find a solution without any programming. example: Coloumn 1 2211 5510 2210 9952 Coloumn 2 2211 5510 3310 2210 9952 Sample: With Range A1:A4 named "Rge1" ' equal to your Column 1 data. and with your existing data in Column 2 - Cells B1:B5 In cell C1 enter: =IF(COUNTIF(Rge1,B1),"",B1) and copy down. Column C should reflect a...

Pivot Chart Formatting #5

MULTIPLE HOTMAIL ACCOUNTS #2
Anyone figure out how to send/receive multiple Hotmail accounts from within Outlook 2003, or 2002.? (or even 2000 for the matter) Thanks Multiple Hotmail accounts is only supported in Outlook 2003. 2002 can use only one account and Outlook 2000 does not have the ability to use any Hotmail accounts. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, John F asked: | A...

Counting if settings are "Final", or "Draft" #2
Sorry, that looks really bad. I hope this is better, ColA Col B Col C A1 S:/Tax1Volume/Forms_03/01_Sep_03 A2 Draft Doc A A3 S:/Tax1Volume/Forms_03/02_Sep_10 A4 Draft Doc B A5 S:/Tax1Volume/Forms_03/03_Sep_17 A6 Draft Doc C A7 Draft Doc D A8 S:/Tax1Volume/Forms_03/04_Sep_23 A9 Draft Doc E A10 Draft Doc F A11 Final Doc C A12 Draft Doc G A13 S:/Tax1Volume/Forms_03/05_Sep_27 A14 Draft Doc H A15 Final Doc B A16 S:/Tax1Volume/Forms_03/05_Sep_28 A17 Final Doc A ...

entourage to outlook #2
hello everyone, i have more than 1000 letters in mac entourage, how can i move them to outlook2003? thks ezc <news@microsoft.com> wrote: > i have more than 1000 letters in mac entourage, how can i move them to > outlook2003? See if something here helps: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/mac_win.html -- Brian Tillman ...

Money 2002 to 2004 #2
I bought a new computer and it came with Money 2004. Is there any way to transfer all of my account information from my old computer (Money 2002) to the new computer (Money 2004)? Thanks in advance. Read http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q68 and http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q109. "Vance" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02f701c3b53c$39d98dd0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I bought a new computer and it came with Money 2004. Is > there any way to transfer all of my account information > from my old computer (Money 2002) to the new computer > ...

join multiple pivot tables?

Help with pivot table

Line-bar chart on 2 axis
I have a line chart representing data correctly on one axis. I add the line for the secondary axis and it looks fine, I change it to bars and it does not span the full length of the Y axis. It gets shortened to half its original length. The custom line-bar chart provided with excel is not working either. I have over 1000 plot points on one axis and only 23 on the secondary axis, could this be afecting the chart from displaying properly? TIA George You should be able to change the display by adjusting the min. / max. values of the secondary y-axis (double-click the secondary y-axis, th...

csv #2
I want to convert an xls file to csv file pls let me know how to do that.also can you tel me some more features of csv. File|Save As and change the "Save as type" to CSV Jerry Ashish wrote: > I want to convert an xls file to csv file pls let me know how to do that.also > can you tel me some more features of csv. Ashish, See www.smokeylake.com/excel/textfiles.htm. Read "Delimited text file." -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Ashish" <Ashish@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Outlook 2003 to OWA? #2
Can Outlook 2003 synchronize with OWA? I only have OWA access to my clients exchange server. I've done it with Entourage, but Outlook is much less intuitive... or maybe it cannot be done? Correct. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, stumpy asked: | Can Outlook 2003 synchronize with OWA? I only have OWA | access to my clients exchange server. I&#...

Using formulas for pivot table

Hyperlink in Pivot Table

chart options show data table
Currently using 2 workbooks to produce 1 chart - the source data in workbook 1 and the chart in workbook 2. We also are using the "show data table" option to most easily view all values in the chart. We would like this data to keep it's currency format to best reflect the values in the chart; however, the data table loses this formatting when we close workbook 1. Is there any way to hang onto this formatting after the workbook is closed? Data tables in charts are not particularly flexible or capable. You combine the workbooks. Alternatively, put a table in the chart's...

PDF file #2

Flowcharting Table relations
Hey guys and girls. New one for you. I am doing an IT audit of Great Plains and need to flowchart how the data files are related to each other. In other words, how does one file feed into another file, and what field or fields in a particular table is used to relate/link to another table. Does anyone where I can find such information? Thanks Check out the Great Plains SDK available on the installation CDs. There are several diagrams that describe table relationships. Also, there are module documents that contain posting flowcharts. Regards, Kevin Rood Corporate Software Consultants...

New company setup #2
We have received a GP database from a company that we are doing work for and need to install. In the past, we have received GL Account Master errors. Can you install a stand alone company on a server that has another GP company running. The account framework is completely different for each company. How do you do this install. thanks, The account framework does need to be the same. -- Charles Allen, MVP "rar" wrote: > We have received a GP database from a company that we are doing work for and > need to install. In the past, we have received GL Account Master ...

Pivot Tables #40
Does anyone know if there is a way to quickly clear a field list? I can't find a keyboard shortcut or anything else in any of the help/support avenues I've tried. Thanks in advance for the help. -- ERR229 Are you trying to clear all the check boxes in the field's dropdown list? In Excel 2002 and later versions, there's a Show All checkbox. In Excel 2000, and earlier versions, you can use programming to hide or show the items -- there's sample code here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot03.html ERR229 wrote: > Does anyone know if there is a way to quickl...

line column Pivot Charts