Pivot Table Running Delta total

How can I run a runnin delta total on a pivot table instead of a sum?

the operation instead of sum would be from column Type D-S
and the totals shold be the result of the first week plus next etc.

Sum of Qty		WK	WK of
		PastDue	1004	1005	1006	1007
Part #	Type	pastdue	1/23/2010	1/30/2010	2/6/2010	2/13/2010
part1	D	14010
	S				1000	1000
part1 Total		14010			1000	1000
part2	D	360
	S		180
part2Total		360	180
part3	D	600
	S			600
part3 Total		600		600
part4	D	7980				2580
	S					2040
part4 Total		7980				4620

Pivot Table Counting

Pivot Tables #4

Change Y-Axis Run length?
I have a data table that uses data by week. That data has 52 weeks. I build a linechart and end up with a Y axis running from 1 to 52. Great. I replace that Data table via Cut and Paste with a data table that only goes from 1 to 26. The data in my chart changes to reflect that, (good,) but the Y-Axis still goes from 1 to 52, instead of 1 to 26. This wastes half of the space in my graph. I am going to eventually automate this with data From Access. How can I reset that Y-Axis to reflect the data? Thanx Phil You should be able to click on the specific axis, then right click and fo...

Pivot Tables

Report based on query w/subquery won't give a Report Footer total
I have a report that runs off a query which pulls item entry times per user. Each record in the table has an EntryStartTime field which is updated as soon as a user updates the first field in the entry form. (Technically the current time is stored in a global variable which is updated once the record is committed.) What I want to do is run a report showing how long it takes for a user to begin a new entry (i.e. the time between the start of record 1 and the start of record 2), and the average of those times. However, in my report, whenever I try to add a field in the Report Footer that...

Pivot Chart Formatting #5

join multiple pivot tables?

Help with pivot table

cannot run database message
I amended an existsing data base, which operates in two parts, data in file contractsprod, forms, queries reports in file contractsapps. I created a new table "Rebates" in contractsprod, copied it to contractsapps and linked them. Created a sub form in an existing form and entered data. All worked OK. Trying to open contractsapp today get the message "You cant run contracts database unil you locate database contains Rebate" No, stupidly I did not create a backup before adding the new table. Do usually and of course don't find I need it! I can open contractsprod ...

Using formulas for pivot table

Hyperlink in Pivot Table

Run Time error on file name
I have this code when I go to update a new workbook, but once the workbook is updated and saved, it will not allow you to reupdate it. I think the reason is because it's looking for the workbook "Master Engineering Spec.xlsm" and that is not the workbook name. Here is the sequence I am following. 1: Open User Form 2: Open New Engineering Spec (Control Button "Open_New_Engineer_Spec_8") 3: Fill in the user Form 4: Update Engineering Spec (Control Button "Update_Engineer_Spec_10" 5: Save Engineering Spec workbook (I automaticaly assigns the name. ...

Autoarchive runs immediate. Schedule does not work
Hi, I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with: We have a user using Outlook 2007 connected to Exchange 2007. From the inbok properties we see that autoarchive is enabled to run every 30. day, archiving messages older than 2 months. The problem is: When a message is read, the archiving function runs immediately. The message is copied to archive folder and deleted from inbox folder. The option that lets the user confirm archiving is not working either (he never gets the question: "do you want to run autoarchive now? ..") Does anyone have an idea? Are there any gl...

Flowcharting Table relations
Hey guys and girls. New one for you. I am doing an IT audit of Great Plains and need to flowchart how the data files are related to each other. In other words, how does one file feed into another file, and what field or fields in a particular table is used to relate/link to another table. Does anyone where I can find such information? Thanks Check out the Great Plains SDK available on the installation CDs. There are several diagrams that describe table relationships. Also, there are module documents that contain posting flowcharts. Regards, Kevin Rood Corporate Software Consultants...

chart options show data table
Currently using 2 workbooks to produce 1 chart - the source data in workbook 1 and the chart in workbook 2. We also are using the "show data table" option to most easily view all values in the chart. We would like this data to keep it's currency format to best reflect the values in the chart; however, the data table loses this formatting when we close workbook 1. Is there any way to hang onto this formatting after the workbook is closed? Data tables in charts are not particularly flexible or capable. You combine the workbooks. Alternatively, put a table in the chart's...

Pivot Tables #40
Does anyone know if there is a way to quickly clear a field list? I can't find a keyboard shortcut or anything else in any of the help/support avenues I've tried. Thanks in advance for the help. -- ERR229 Are you trying to clear all the check boxes in the field's dropdown list? In Excel 2002 and later versions, there's a Show All checkbox. In Excel 2000, and earlier versions, you can use programming to hide or show the items -- there's sample code here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot03.html ERR229 wrote: > Does anyone know if there is a way to quickl...

Is LDAP installed/running?
How can I tell whether or not I've got LDAP running on my Exchange 2000 server? I am receiving LDAP errors from MS Entourage 2004. Thanks, Mark Hi Mark LDAP is provided by Active Directory not by Exchange, could you provide more information about the errors you are having. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Mark N." <mark@ihatespam.net> wrote in message news:aa3kd.21027$5b1.4895@newssvr17.news.prodigy.com... > How can I tell whether or not I've got LDAP running on my Exch...

line column Pivot Charts

I need to convert a word table to excel
When I try doing this by copying the table it appears in excelwith one or two empty lines in between each of my lines that I needed converting. Why is this? usually means there are superfluous paragraph marks in the Word table. "Aaron" <Aaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:012E3413-1F64-4018-BC14-A2D6AB68B668@microsoft.com... > When I try doing this by copying the table it appears in excelwith one or > two > empty lines in between each of my lines that I needed converting. Why is > this? ...

deactivate the get pivot formula when I link a cell to a pivot
Currently I using excel 2003, but every time when I link the cell to a pivot table it will convert to a "Get pivot" formula. Is there any way I could deactivate it? See Debra Dalgleish's website for instructions: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot06.html Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "hwtradezheng" wrote: > Currently I using excel 2003, but every time when I link the cell to a pivot > table it will convert to a "Get pivot" formula. Is there any way I could > deactivate it? ...

pivot table error (25000 rows!!)
I am trying to run a pivot table on a file containing 25000 rows. I have 5 duplicate (identical structure) files. The pivot works on each but one. On this file I get an error saying it has too many columns or rows in the pivot table. Drag at least one column or row off the table... Does anybody know what the reason for this message is, are their limits to rows or columns? The identical table works on the other files, therefore this message is so strange. Who has an idea? -- Craig_Richards ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Craig_Richards's Profil...

Pivot table move up command
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I need to move up values in a pivot table to custom order them. When I right-click I see the &quot;Move&quot; menu, but the options to move up, move down, move to beginning and move to end are greyed out. Did you find an answer? Katy MelKC wrote: Pivot table move up command 04-Feb-10 Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I need to move up values in a pivot table to custom order them. When I right-click I see the &quot;Move&quot; menu, but the options to move up, move d...

FRx Reporting tree parent NOT TO show total of child units
I have a rpt with 4 columns: col 1 - YTD (current yr) col 2 - YTD (last yr) col 3 - from excel (current yr data) col 4 - from excel (last yr data) I set up a tree with above 4 units under a parent unit. In my column layout, I select the respective reporting unit from the tree. The report on Parent gives TOTAL of all four trees but each reporting unit does show the correct fugure. How can I have the parent tree to show result/figure of each unit rather than total of all 4 units? You wrote that you set up a tree with the above units but you seem to be referring to columns in a column...