Pivot table and running total #2

I have a table with Columns: Region, Client, Date, and quantity.
Using a pivot table I want to see per Region the quantity each Clients
bought or sold.
The problem I have is I can't figure out how to view a running total per
region.
You can view at this URL  "http://members.freemail.ch/paulg/pivottable.gif"
a picture of how I would want to see it (in yellow) and the table it comes
from.
Actual data has at least 20 different regions and 60 or so clients.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks
0
PaulGG (3)

Pivot Table Counting

downloads #2
I am having the same problem---did you ever find resolution? does anyone know how to get around it? ----- Kay Cordova wrote: ----- I have tried to download from my financial institution my account information. When I set the file to download to a .qif file it insists on loading the download to MS Money instead of putting it in a file where I can import it into Quicken. I have looked at all of the Options to find where to change that and cannot find anything that will help/ Did you see the "money vs. quicken"...

Pivot Tables #4

Change Y-Axis Run length?
I have a data table that uses data by week. That data has 52 weeks. I build a linechart and end up with a Y axis running from 1 to 52. Great. I replace that Data table via Cut and Paste with a data table that only goes from 1 to 26. The data in my chart changes to reflect that, (good,) but the Y-Axis still goes from 1 to 52, instead of 1 to 26. This wastes half of the space in my graph. I am going to eventually automate this with data From Access. How can I reset that Y-Axis to reflect the data? Thanx Phil You should be able to click on the specific axis, then right click and fo...

Pivot Tables

Help comparing 2 columns..
I have two coloumns of numbers, which i need to compare. The Excel document should come out with 3310 as a result in coloumn 3 (see exsample). Can someone help me? I am dont know anything about VB programming in Excel, so I hope someone can find a solution without any programming. example: Coloumn 1 2211 5510 2210 9952 Coloumn 2 2211 5510 3310 2210 9952 Sample: With Range A1:A4 named "Rge1" ' equal to your Column 1 data. and with your existing data in Column 2 - Cells B1:B5 In cell C1 enter: =IF(COUNTIF(Rge1,B1),"",B1) and copy down. Column C should reflect a...

Report based on query w/subquery won't give a Report Footer total
I have a report that runs off a query which pulls item entry times per user. Each record in the table has an EntryStartTime field which is updated as soon as a user updates the first field in the entry form. (Technically the current time is stored in a global variable which is updated once the record is committed.) What I want to do is run a report showing how long it takes for a user to begin a new entry (i.e. the time between the start of record 1 and the start of record 2), and the average of those times. However, in my report, whenever I try to add a field in the Report Footer that...

Clip Art #2
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have downloadedClip art form the MS website. When I double click on it I receive the error message "Clip Gallery Can only be launched from Microsoft Office" So I go into MS Word, I choose Clip Gallery from there and try to import what I have just downloaded and it is greyed out. I have MS Office updated to 11.5 What browser are you using? Make sure you choose the option to *Download* rather than *Open* the file. Then navigate to it in Finder & confirm that it has a .cil extension. If not, modify the fil...

Pivot Chart Formatting #5

MULTIPLE HOTMAIL ACCOUNTS #2
Anyone figure out how to send/receive multiple Hotmail accounts from within Outlook 2003, or 2002.? (or even 2000 for the matter) Thanks Multiple Hotmail accounts is only supported in Outlook 2003. 2002 can use only one account and Outlook 2000 does not have the ability to use any Hotmail accounts. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, John F asked: | A...

Money 2002 to 2004 #2
I bought a new computer and it came with Money 2004. Is there any way to transfer all of my account information from my old computer (Money 2002) to the new computer (Money 2004)? Thanks in advance. Read http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q68 and http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q109. "Vance" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02f701c3b53c$39d98dd0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I bought a new computer and it came with Money 2004. Is > there any way to transfer all of my account information > from my old computer (Money 2002) to the new computer > ...

join multiple pivot tables?

Line-bar chart on 2 axis
I have a line chart representing data correctly on one axis. I add the line for the secondary axis and it looks fine, I change it to bars and it does not span the full length of the Y axis. It gets shortened to half its original length. The custom line-bar chart provided with excel is not working either. I have over 1000 plot points on one axis and only 23 on the secondary axis, could this be afecting the chart from displaying properly? TIA George You should be able to change the display by adjusting the min. / max. values of the secondary y-axis (double-click the secondary y-axis, th...

Help with pivot table

csv #2
I want to convert an xls file to csv file pls let me know how to do that.also can you tel me some more features of csv. File|Save As and change the "Save as type" to CSV Jerry Ashish wrote: > I want to convert an xls file to csv file pls let me know how to do that.also > can you tel me some more features of csv. Ashish, See www.smokeylake.com/excel/textfiles.htm. Read "Delimited text file." -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Ashish" <Ashish@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Outlook 2003 to OWA? #2
Can Outlook 2003 synchronize with OWA? I only have OWA access to my clients exchange server. I've done it with Entourage, but Outlook is much less intuitive... or maybe it cannot be done? Correct. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, stumpy asked: | Can Outlook 2003 synchronize with OWA? I only have OWA | access to my clients exchange server. I&#...

cannot run database message
I amended an existsing data base, which operates in two parts, data in file contractsprod, forms, queries reports in file contractsapps. I created a new table "Rebates" in contractsprod, copied it to contractsapps and linked them. Created a sub form in an existing form and entered data. All worked OK. Trying to open contractsapp today get the message "You cant run contracts database unil you locate database contains Rebate" No, stupidly I did not create a backup before adding the new table. Do usually and of course don't find I need it! I can open contractsprod ...

Using formulas for pivot table

Hyperlink in Pivot Table

Run Time error on file name
I have this code when I go to update a new workbook, but once the workbook is updated and saved, it will not allow you to reupdate it. I think the reason is because it's looking for the workbook "Master Engineering Spec.xlsm" and that is not the workbook name. Here is the sequence I am following. 1: Open User Form 2: Open New Engineering Spec (Control Button "Open_New_Engineer_Spec_8") 3: Fill in the user Form 4: Update Engineering Spec (Control Button "Update_Engineer_Spec_10" 5: Save Engineering Spec workbook (I automaticaly assigns the name. ...

Autoarchive runs immediate. Schedule does not work
Hi, I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with: We have a user using Outlook 2007 connected to Exchange 2007. From the inbok properties we see that autoarchive is enabled to run every 30. day, archiving messages older than 2 months. The problem is: When a message is read, the archiving function runs immediately. The message is copied to archive folder and deleted from inbox folder. The option that lets the user confirm archiving is not working either (he never gets the question: "do you want to run autoarchive now? ..") Does anyone have an idea? Are there any gl...

Flowcharting Table relations
Hey guys and girls. New one for you. I am doing an IT audit of Great Plains and need to flowchart how the data files are related to each other. In other words, how does one file feed into another file, and what field or fields in a particular table is used to relate/link to another table. Does anyone where I can find such information? Thanks Check out the Great Plains SDK available on the installation CDs. There are several diagrams that describe table relationships. Also, there are module documents that contain posting flowcharts. Regards, Kevin Rood Corporate Software Consultants...

PDF file #2