percentage breakout from list

Need to create a chart showing where time goes by time, and would like the
percentage for each category along with piechart.
0
Goes (1)

just use the chart wizard.  the pie chart option in has a "show percentage"
setting

percentages...
If I want to make a spreadsheet with the number of times a player has turned out for his team in a season, what is the formula to put in the cell. For example, John Philips has made 15 appearances out of a possible 22. I do not want to put in the formula sum=15/22*100 as I wish to simply tupe 15 in the cell and get it to change the cells contents to 68%. I know how to get it to put this figure into another cell, but how do I get it to do it in the same cell as the info I type. Is this possible? Secondly, if I have the said mr.Philip' percentages for the last say eight years, how can I get ...

percentages
Hi people, I'm new to this excel stuff. I am trying to make a 12-month budget plan, and one of the tasks was to increase an expense by 5%. So like for january I start with $50 and then I have to increase the next month by 5%. Is there a formula for this? I need help!! ASAP!!! Thanks. "Dee" wrote: > So like for january I start with $50 and then I > have to increase the next month by 5%. Is there > a formula for this? Yes. If the Jan amount is in A1, and Feb should be 5% more, computed in A2, the formula would be: =ROUND(A1*(1+5%),2) If you copy t...

Why Outlook does not Scroll Email List?
Using Outlook 2003. Just checking if by chance there is an option to set so that Outlook will scroll your email message list as you move the scroll bar up and down without releasing the mouse. Surprised that capability is not included? This happens once there are more then 99 items in the folder. This is to be able to jump faster (since no graphics are displayed as well). If you want to scroll the list you can use your scroll button on your mouse or the scroll buttons in the scroll bar -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips &...

How to create a rolling list on a slide?
Trying to have a rolling list of names on a slide that will run uninterrupted until end of the list. Anyone know how? Is it possible? Thanks StevedinSF See if this helps: http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00207.htm -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "StevedinSF" <StevedinSF@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:F7DB924D-7C34-42CF-B6DB-B04ADE9BAEB7@microsoft.com... > Trying to have a rolling list of names on a slide that will run > uninterrupted > until end of the list. > > Anyone know how? Is it possible? > > Thanks ...

Payee List
Is there a way to stop money from automatically every single transactions description downloaded to my payee list? I only want the Payees I have setup for electronic payments with my bank to list when I go to electronically post a bill payment. In microsoft.public.money, Kevin wrote: >Is there a way to stop money from automatically every single transactions >description downloaded to my payee list? [M05]Tools->Settings->AccountSettings(global)->ConfirmNewPayees [other]Tools->Options->Editing->ConfirmNewPayees will give you the option to not add a payee to the ...

send to distribution list without showing list contents?
How can I send an email to members of a distribution list without every recipent seeing everybody else's e-mail address? Thanks, Paul. Yes, if you use the BCC: field, everyone will get the mail, but they won't see any address but your own. >-----Original Message----- >How can I send an email to members of a distribution list without every >recipent seeing everybody else's e-mail address? > >Thanks, > >Paul. > > >. > Yes, I had tried that, but it's kind of funky that they see the email addressed to ME. Any other suggestions out ther...

Pulling Lists of Data with an Excel Formula
I am trying to build a worksheet that will look to an identifier and return a list of line items that match this identifier. For example, I have two worksheets. One is a data table and the other is a form that looks to the table. In the table I have a 500 rows of data and each row has the label of either red or blue. On the form worksheet, I would like to type the word red and see the set of rows from the data table worksheet that has that label. Is this possible? You can't do that with a formula. You can use Data - Filter - AutoFilter and see the rows. Only the rows that match t...

tax percentage field Functionality to automatically calculate taxe
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 should include a tax percentage field or the functionality to automatically calculate taxes. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a287...

Distribution List Restrictions Exchange 2003
I have some distribution lists setup in my Exchange 2003 organization and have setup restrictions so that these DL's only receive messages from a specific group of people. This works fine if you use Outlook to edit email messages. If you set Word as your email editor it seems that these restrictions are ignored. I removed myself from the group that is able to send to these DLs and I sent a message with the standard email editor and got an NDR back. With Word as my email editor the message is delivered. Has anyone else seen this behavior? If so, can anything be done about it? I can&...

Listing all the files on a disk
I apologize for asking a simple question, but I hope that somebody can help. I am looking for a sample .vbs script to list the full name (including path) of all the files in a given disk, if possible with owner and size. Before building it from scratch, is there a sample I can start from? Regards Marius I would take a look on this forum: 'visual basic, vb, vbscript,Free source code for the taking. Over five million lines of programs.' (http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/default.asp?lngWId=1) Tree Walk or recursive directly search/list programs are usually common...

percentages
How do you format a percentage in the last column? The first column consists of a total, the in-between columns are totals for the day, and the last column takes the first columns total and subtracts all the columns in between and gets a total. I need the last column to be a percentage of the first column. I want it to tell me a percentage of the orginal total. For example I need to know when the orginal total is down to 50%. Hope someone can help me. Thanks Jo Newkirk:) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet ...

show distribution lists ONLY
Is there a way to show Distribution lists ONLY in the contact list??? Create a Contacts Folder that contains only DL's and display that folder. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Mousetater" <spamsux@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:MzVze.17368$x82.9463@fe03.lga... > Is there a way to show Distribution lists ONLY in the contact list??? > > ...

Listing calendar events by attachment size.
Entourage 2008 for Mac, Web Services Edition. Version 13.0.4 My user is trying to list all calendar events that have attachments. Her inbox on the Exchange server is getting full and it's always because people include all sorts of documents in the meeting request. In Entourage when I list "all events", events with attachments do not show up in that list with the Attachment check box checked. If I go back to the PC in Outlook and say search for Calendar events with attachments messages show up in the list. Can these only be listed and deleted on the PC? Sounds sil...

How do I remove items listed in a pivot table drop down list box
I'm working with a pivot table in Excel. The occurences of a specific value in my source data for a pivot table have all been removed from the source / raw data but the drop down list box for that field still shows that value as an option to display. How can I get rid of this? There are instructions here for clearing old items from a PivotTable dropdown list: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot04.html Hart165Hour wrote: > I'm working with a pivot table in Excel. The occurences of a specific value > in my source data for a pivot table have all been removed from the s...

Payee List Gone
I have Money 2002 and the payee list disappeared on my accounts as described by others on this board. My husband experienced it as well on his computer. We had never had this happen before. It is a leap year problem. Wait till March 1st. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Susan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43d201c3ff07$84580200$a001280a@phx.gbl... >I have Money 2002 and the payee list disappear...

Remove File Extensions From a List of Files
I have a multiple very long lists containing file names. I'd like to strip the extensions off and compare names together. Does anyone know of a way to make xxxxx.prt turn into xxxxx Thanks justinfoote@freightliner.com> wrote in message news:1143068499.822470.242820@t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... >I have a multiple very long lists containing file names. I'd like to > strip the extensions off and compare names together. > Does anyone know of a way to make > xxxxx.prt > turn into > xxxxx > > Thanks If you have all files with a three letter extension, y...

how to create a dynamic descending list of months & years
I'm trying to create a spreadsheet whereby in cell A1 I enter in any given Month and Year ("January 2005", formatted as a date), and in cells B1:J1 the previous months and years show up (December 2004; November 2004; October 2004; etc....) If I type in "April 1985", the adjacent cells would read "March 1985; February 1985; January 1985; December 1984; etc... I've thought of a couple laboriuos, crude, potentially faulty ways of doing this, but it seems like there should be an eloquent solution. Very much appreciated!!! Marika :) Can you put the followi...

Percentages? How?
I am currently running a price guide that looks as follows: A B C D E F Item Price Cost SRP GP% Retail Unit Column C is the Customer's Cost per Retail unit (F) Column D is the Suggested Retail Price Column E is the Gross Profit Percentage Column E is =(D1-C1)/D1 to arrive at the GP%. *Now* I want to reverse the process! I need to type a percentage into E and have D pop up automatically. (I.e., instead of typing in an SRP of $2.50 on an item that costs $1.36 to arrive at a GP of 45.6%, I want to type 40% and find out what the SRP woul...

Price list item
When you add a price list item and choose the Percent of list option. Is there a way to configure it to 4 decimal places? I need to set a percent of list of .3869 and other discount amounts for my products. Currently when I entered a percent it is rounding to 2 decimal places. In the SQL database it allows 5 decimal places. Is there a way to change this? Use the System Settings in the Settings Page "William" <William@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DAD6C3FF-0D07-43D4-AEEF-6898B4E2E9F6@microsoft.com... > When you add a price list item and choose the...

recovering an outlook contact list/address book
A few weeks ago, my hard disk crashed and i had to replace it. I've been able to slave the bad one and copy most of the data from it. However, I'm having problems retrieving my Outlook contact list/address book from the old drive. I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that the Windows XP username was password protected or not. Can someone help PLEASE? >However, I'm having problems >retrieving my Outlook contact list/address book from the >old drive. Define "having problems". What errors do you see? -- Brian Tillman Smith...

percentage help
Hi Guys. I am trying to calculate a percentage increase based solely on previous and expected percentages. Out of 100% of all orders 20% of them are in system 1 and 80% in system 2. We currently have delays with a total of 13% of all orders within the systems. 4% of the delays are in system 2 and 9% of the delays are in system 1. In 4 months time we will be moving from having 20% of all orders in system 2 to having 60% of all orders in system 2. Based on this what % of orders will have delays and what will the split be. ---- Current usage delays Total % 100% 13% System 1 20% ...

whats the fastest way to lookup nodes in a list

Distribution Lists in Outlook
I have large distribution lists in my position as PR for the local branch of a national non-profit organization. I use these distribution lists in Outlook to send information/releases. I'm trying to find a way to send e- mails to all the names on the list, but have each recipient see only their name, instead of all the names (or e-mail addresses) of all the other people on the distribution list who are getting the e-mail. How do I do this? You are describing a mail merge to electronic mail, not a message sent to multiple recipients. DL's cannot be the data source for a mail ...

Concise Payable Check Voucher Listing
Is there a way (besides modifying the existing Check Edit List - this is needed as well) to get a concise pre check run listing of the all of the Vouchers in a batch prior to posting for easy review? If I can copy the Edit List and create a custom report then the user cant parameterize to limit to a given batch, so this is not ideal. My AP Manager wants to see a tabular listing with just a few basic fields (like VendorID, Voucher#, Date, AmountBeingPaid for this voucher), much more concise than the edit list. I dont see unposted check batches in SmartList, and I can't figure out ho...

Distribution list error
I've created a small distribution lists of six people. Whenever I go to send a message with this distribution list I get the error "Cannot perform the requested operation. The selected command is not valid for this recipient. The operation failed." I've tried deleting one recipient at a time to see if there is a bad e-mail address or something, but it hasn't made a difference. Does anyone know what is causing this? Does it work when you start with a completely new distribution list? Another way to go would be to use categories to group your contacts. It...