Page Setup problem #2

Why is it that sometimes �Page Setup� grays-out �Rows to repeat at top�
making it inaccessible?

Thank

--
GC
GCF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=412

Two possible reasons come to mind.

1.  You entered Page Setup through "Print Preview".  Enter it through
File>Page Setup and RTRAT will be available.

2.  You have more than one sheet selected as in "grouped".  If you see [group]
after the filename in Title Bar, right-click on any sheet and "ungroup".

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 08:34:07 -0600, GCF <GCF.1fb0gn@excelforum-nospam.com>
wrote:

>Why is it that sometimes �Page Setup� grays-out �Rows to repeat at top�,
>making it inaccessible?
>
>Thanks

0
Gord

Problems with 11.4.0 updates
I have tried several times to update Office 2004 with the 11.4.0 updates. Each time, I get as far as a screen that tells me that the program is "searching for programs to update." The rainbow disk spins forever, and I finally when I go to force quit the update, I am told it is not responsive. For what it is worth, I have upgraded to Leopard and use Firefox. I would appreciate any thoughts! Don On 2/20/08 11:45 AM, in article ee8e2c0.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "deleomeyer@officeformac.com" <deleomeyer@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have tried several times to upd...

Mirror pages
We working on a 55 page catalog that is using the ACCENT BOX layout that came with Publisher. Every page has a pageholder/header at the top that shows the name of the catalog, the page number and a little image. When we began this, we were adding single pages (not knowing about the master page concept). Now we have all the pages ready but we've noticed that the page numbers within the pageholder and image are all on the top right of every page. What we would prefer is that they be mirrored with the left pages (odd number) having these items on the left hand corner and the right ...

Problem.... Nested countifs?
I want to be able to count the number of clients who are marked as "X" in column Q .... and who are marked as "Low" in column M. I tried countif... but it counted the number of clients marked Low and added it to the number of X's. tia Nick. try =sumproduct((q2:q200="X")*(m2:m200="Low")) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Nick" <morpheseus@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:BbB3e.878545$Xk.1243@pd7tw3no... > I want to be able to count the number of clients who are marked as "X" in > column Q .....

All pages display on each page
I am having a problem with 2002 version that displays every page in the publication as one. Essentially every page is overlayed on every other page which makes the whole thing look like a big mess. Any suggestions as to how to cure this ? You maybe experiencing video driver failure. Do this, slide the acceleration down on your adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab, slide the acceleration down a couple of notches. If this solves your issue go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around for an upgraded driver. D...

CListCtrl problem
I would like to know how I could find which column of a listview I have clicked on. I have a listcctrl which is of type report and it has 50 rows with 20 columns. I have been able to find out which row has been clicked but I need to find out which column. Urgent help needed please!! Thanks in advance. >-----Original Message----- >I would like to know how I could find which column of a listview I have >clicked on. >I have a listcctrl which is of type report and it has 50 rows with 20 >columns. >I have been able to find out which row has been clicked but I need to find...

charting #2
i have a column for person's name, and serveral other columns with values on time used for TV, CD, etc.. how can i generate a chart which presents to me a list of all names with the time used for TV, CD, etc during year 2006 ? Depending on how your data is laid out, you may be able to sort it and then use data|subtotals. Or maybe even data|Pivottable. If you've never use pivottables, here are a few links: Debra Dalgleish's pictures at Jon Peltier's site: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm And Debra's own site: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot01.html...

The OpenReport Action was Canceled problem.
I have a report with a sub report on it, when I run the report in the .ADP application the report works fine, when I create an .ADE and run the same report it does not run, I get the following error: "The OpenReport action was canceled" After further research I found out that the below code will only work for .ADP, what would be the work around to have this work for an ..ADE? strSQL = "SELECT ......FROM AView WHERE ShowId = '" & pubShowID & "'" DoCmd.OpenReport "ExhReport_SubReportRepGroups", acViewDesign Set subRpt...

How to have more than one page on web site
I am trying to upload a newsletter to a website, but only the front page appears. How do I get all of the pages to appear? ...

creating an e-mail hyperlink from a web page
Can anyone tell me what format I need to use to format a hyperlink that customers can click the submit button and communicate via e-mail to me from our web page. -- Gina I presume you know how to insert a hyperlink, and that given your use of the words "submit button", that you are actually asking about how to get the forms feature to work. Reference: Publisher web publication forms 101 http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80564.aspx And then you will probably want to read the article about HTTP uploading protocol, and the troubleshooting article here: http:...

Outlook on 2 Computers #3
How does one synchronize data from Outlook 2003 on a Desktop computer and Outlook 2003 on a laptop? When I travel, I carry my laptop. Before leaving I copy Outlook.pst from the desktop computer to the laptop, and when I first log on with the laptop, it downloads a couple of hundred email files online. I thought emails were saved in Outlook.pst and emails would be up to date on the laptop when the updated Outlook.pst was first opened. "Don Bouchard" <dbouchard@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:6ey8h.17495$B31.7746@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net... > How does one synchroni...

Problem with SDK pages after changing SQL port number

IFD Sign In Page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi All, Can we leverage credentails passed to "Sign In" page of MS CRM 4.0 in = IFD environment? I want to use it for making call to Discovery service = to fetch organization details. Thanks Rajeev ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//...

what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? thanks Depends upon what you mean load. If you mean launching default browser, use ShellExecute. If you mean to load it in your MFC app, use CHTMLView. Other options are MSHTML, IWebBrowser2 etc. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com <anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message news:08836cee5638a933f900557a8deb7d83@news.scbiz.com... | what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? | | thanks >-----Original Message----- >what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? > >thanks >. > microsoft ...

Defender Setup Fails
Today I tried to install Defender on a PC with Windows XP SP3 fully updated. I got a MsiInstaller error 1920 telling me to make sure I had sufficient right to do the install. This PS is joined to a domain and the logon I was using is a domain administrator. I found no TechNet articles that discussed this error. Any ideas? -- Bettie Asked/Answered in Security newsgroup. If you must make identical posts to multiple newsgroups, please cross-post one (1) message to all of them. Thank you. Multiposting vs Crossposting: http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm BGCSOCAL ...

Page up and Page down
Is there any way the you can use Code to cause a form to do page up and page down. I have a Long form that some of the information that is at the bottom of the form is out of view and only use by certain people. How can I have a botton on click go page down to the bottom and another button that will return the form to the top of the form. I know that you can use the keys to accomplish this but for appearance value I would rather use a button on the form to accomplish this. any ideas? Sandrao, You can put a Page Break control on your form. Then, code on the Click event of your button...

Problem Installing latest Outlook 2003 Junk Filer Update
This update refuses to install. I get the message that "An unavailable network source is needed" (or words to that effect). The Network source is this: D:\MSOCache\All Users\90000409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9\ There is NO D:\MSOCache\ folder (and yes I have enabled hidden and system files) and in any case that's not where Office 2003 was installed from. I navigate to PRO11.msi file on my Office 2003 CD, select it (that's the file the update is asking for) and nothing happens! I just get a box saying "Update Failed". How useful is THAT, MS? No detail as to WH...

Dialog problem #2
now i using winpcap to get the ip address and packet content.now this process will take place quite fast on a network.now when you are transferring on to a dialog edit....i am able to display it on a message box .......when i use message box i am able to get it on the edit box as well. but when you give UpdateData(false) in an infinite loop it is not getting updated. please help. my mail id is fenn_j@rediffmail.com "jeevan" <fenn_j@eudoramail.com> wrote in message news:etLtkGOvDHA.2880@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > now i using winpcap to get the ip address and packet conten...

Where did the other pages go in my booklet?
Opened an 8 page booklet to update it and print. (Created in Publisher 2003) The only page that is there is the first page. 7 pages are gone. Opened a brochure to print and all that is there is the front side. The extra pages seemed to have disappeared during one of the Microsoft updates. Is there any way to retrieve or find these missing pages? Disappearing pages don't happen during updates. Are you using 2007? Is it a trial? Do you have the page tabs visible in the status bar? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "PDX Sue" <PDX Sue@discussions.mic...

Total working hours problem if it start from 30 at night and ends on the 31 morning
Dear all, i am using this to get the total wroking hours per day TOTAL WORKING HOURS PER DAY: DateDiff("n",[TIME IN],[TIME OUT]+DateDiff ("n",[TIME IN 2],[TIME OUT 2]))/60 It is working perfectly until i have this Employee Name Day Date Time Clock In/OUT Tia Kareem Fri 10/30/2009 5:59pm IN Tia Kareem Sat 10/31/2009 3:27am OUT IF i will use the same expression i will be getting total working hours per day : -14.53 Employee Name Date IN ...

problem sending mail to yahoo
Hi everyone, I posted a message regarding the same issue a few days ago. Running SBS2003. I can send mail to everyone apart from YAHOO. Gmail, Hotmail (any of the main freemail providers) with no problems. I've just disabled my SPAM filtering software to see if this helps. Has anyone else experienced similar problems??? HELP :-) Dave what specific error are you getting? "Dave Crozier" <mdcrozier@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ukNSYoveFHA.760@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi everyone, > > I posted a message regarding the same issue a few days ago. > &...

Test setup CRM with Virtual PC
Hi, I have made a setup of a test environment MS CRM1.2 based on virtual PC. I installed today the CRM Feature Pack (Mobile CRM). Setup went fine so fare, installation of the package finished succesfully. But I'm not able to connect to the MS CRM on my local pc running the Virtual Image. Somebody an idea who i can completed the connection ? thx Have you checked the network settings on the Virtual Image? Can you browse the the Virtual images web url? Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 13 Sep 20...

How to Make Page No dissapear if there is only one Page
Hi, Is there a way in MS Word 2003 and 2007 for making the page number display only if there is more than one pages. ie. the moment the pages become 2 the page number should appear and the moment the page number become 1 the page number should dissapear. Please help me out of this Regards, Akhil You could use a conditional field combination in the header/footer {IF {Numpages} > 1 {Page}} It will work in any version -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Wor...

Printing Appts from multiple Calendars on one page- How
Hi Guys. I have a client that uses Exchange 2k3 and Outlook 2k3 for a Calendaring/appointment system for their offices. The person at the front desk makes most of the appointments directly into the user's Calendars via shared calendars. While she can see multiple calendars at once, she would like to be able to print out one page that contains the appointments of multiple calendars. ie; Appointments from multiple calendars time slotted down the page. She needs to be able to juggle interview rooms and other resources and she has to know who has appts at what times. Any ideas on this one?...

I lost my page sorter at the bottom left hand side. How do I get.
I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, Myra While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Rice MS Newsletter Editor <RiceMSNewsletterEditor@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. > How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, View > Status Bar is normally the first port of call -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaim...

Inter process communications #2
Hi Everyone, I have two process that I want to send data between (a short string for example, an IP address). I know that because of the different address spaces I can't simply send the pointer to the string (char *) from one app to another. And I know that I can use WM_COPYDATA to send the data over safely. But I am looking for away that I can use a Registered message instead of the generic WM_COPYDATA (because I don't want to send the message to anyone else by mistake, I am finding the second process by doing a FindWindow, not very safe if you ask me). Would a chunck of data cre...