Page 1, Page 2, ...is showing up very large in the worksheet.

--
Web Traveler
0

You are in Page Break Preview mode.  Go to the View menu and
choose 'Normal'.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Tink54" <Tink54@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> --
> Web Traveler

0
chip1 (1821)
10/21/2004 4:30:11 PM
You're in Page Break Preview mode. Choose View/Normal.
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)
10/21/2004 4:31:57 PM
You are in page break view mode, go to view and switch it to normal mode.

"Tink54" wrote:

> --
> Web Traveler
0
Nick4562 (282)

550 5.7.1 messages
lately some of my users get the following message: From: System Administrator >Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 11:28 AM >To: sunny.Surawijaya@xyz.com >Subject: Undeliverable: **Message you sent blocked by our bulk email filter** > >Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. > > Subject: Document Closeout > Sent: 3/7/2007 11:27 AM > >The following recipient(s) could not be reached: > > sunny.Surawijaya@xyz.com on 3/7/2007 11:28 AM > You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance,...

Mirror pages
We working on a 55 page catalog that is using the ACCENT BOX layout that came with Publisher. Every page has a pageholder/header at the top that shows the name of the catalog, the page number and a little image. When we began this, we were adding single pages (not knowing about the master page concept). Now we have all the pages ready but we've noticed that the page numbers within the pageholder and image are all on the top right of every page. What we would prefer is that they be mirrored with the left pages (odd number) having these items on the left hand corner and the right ...

listing 1 of value in column of multiples
Hi, is there a way of listing 1 of items that may be be in multiples in a column? example: Column A Column B 1234 £5000 5644 £7600 1234 £5000 1234 £5000 6875 £7800 i have column a listed via data validation so the sum next to it will always read the same as any matching figure in the column. i only want it to list the number once giving me: 1234 £5000 5644 £7600 6875 £7800 thanks in advance NS Use Advanced filtering: Pull-down: Data > Filter > Advanc...

All pages display on each page
I am having a problem with 2002 version that displays every page in the publication as one. Essentially every page is overlayed on every other page which makes the whole thing look like a big mess. Any suggestions as to how to cure this ? You maybe experiencing video driver failure. Do this, slide the acceleration down on your adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab, slide the acceleration down a couple of notches. If this solves your issue go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around for an upgraded driver. D...

How to have more than one page on web site
I am trying to upload a newsletter to a website, but only the front page appears. How do I get all of the pages to appear? ...

charting #2
i have a column for person's name, and serveral other columns with values on time used for TV, CD, etc.. how can i generate a chart which presents to me a list of all names with the time used for TV, CD, etc during year 2006 ? Depending on how your data is laid out, you may be able to sort it and then use data|subtotals. Or maybe even data|Pivottable. If you've never use pivottables, here are a few links: Debra Dalgleish's pictures at Jon Peltier's site: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm And Debra's own site: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot01.html...

creating an e-mail hyperlink from a web page
Can anyone tell me what format I need to use to format a hyperlink that customers can click the submit button and communicate via e-mail to me from our web page. -- Gina I presume you know how to insert a hyperlink, and that given your use of the words "submit button", that you are actually asking about how to get the forms feature to work. Reference: Publisher web publication forms 101 http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80564.aspx And then you will probably want to read the article about HTTP uploading protocol, and the troubleshooting article here: http:...

Show Data from another Form
I have two Forms (and Tables): BankProfile Form, and Addresses Form. The Addresses Form has a two digit State Code in it. When I show the BankProfile Form, I would like to show the State Code from Addresses. I don't know how to do this. Is the control on BankProfile Unbound, or bound to what? I have a combo box with the following SQL view, but I don't want to select a value, I want it to fill in automatically. SELECT tblAddresses.AddrID, tblAddresses.State, tblAddresses.BankID FROM tblBanks INNER JOIN tblAddresses ON tblBanks.BankID = tblAddresses.BankID WHERE (((tb...

Problem with SDK pages after changing SQL port number

Outlook on 2 Computers #3
How does one synchronize data from Outlook 2003 on a Desktop computer and Outlook 2003 on a laptop? When I travel, I carry my laptop. Before leaving I copy Outlook.pst from the desktop computer to the laptop, and when I first log on with the laptop, it downloads a couple of hundred email files online. I thought emails were saved in Outlook.pst and emails would be up to date on the laptop when the updated Outlook.pst was first opened. "Don Bouchard" <dbouchard@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:6ey8h.17495$B31.7746@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net... > How does one synchroni...

IFD Sign In Page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi All, Can we leverage credentails passed to "Sign In" page of MS CRM 4.0 in = IFD environment? I want to use it for making call to Discovery service = to fetch organization details. Thanks Rajeev ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//...

what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? thanks Depends upon what you mean load. If you mean launching default browser, use ShellExecute. If you mean to load it in your MFC app, use CHTMLView. Other options are MSHTML, IWebBrowser2 etc. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com <anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message news:08836cee5638a933f900557a8deb7d83@news.scbiz.com... | what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? | | thanks >-----Original Message----- >what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? > >thanks >. > microsoft ...

Page up and Page down
Is there any way the you can use Code to cause a form to do page up and page down. I have a Long form that some of the information that is at the bottom of the form is out of view and only use by certain people. How can I have a botton on click go page down to the bottom and another button that will return the form to the top of the form. I know that you can use the keys to accomplish this but for appearance value I would rather use a button on the form to accomplish this. any ideas? Sandrao, You can put a Page Break control on your form. Then, code on the Click event of your button...

Dialog problem #2
now i using winpcap to get the ip address and packet content.now this process will take place quite fast on a network.now when you are transferring on to a dialog edit....i am able to display it on a message box .......when i use message box i am able to get it on the edit box as well. but when you give UpdateData(false) in an infinite loop it is not getting updated. please help. my mail id is fenn_j@rediffmail.com "jeevan" <fenn_j@eudoramail.com> wrote in message news:etLtkGOvDHA.2880@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > now i using winpcap to get the ip address and packet conten...

Numbers show instead of text
I entered text into some cells, and it shows up as numbers. What do I do? What sort of text? Where is it entered? What type of numbers? A small example would be nice. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 7 Oct 2006 14:36:02 -0700, Mcoste <Mcoste@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I entered text into some cells, and it shows up as numbers. What do I do? It sounds like you have the data formatted for numeric in the first row of that column. Select the problem cells, right click, select format cells, and select Number type of "General". Good Luck! "Mcoste&quo...

Excel formula(?) for choosing only 1 cell..
Hi ~ Is it possible to create a formula or rule that allows only 1 cell within a designated range to be selected? Similar to a survey where the user can only choose 1 option.This is for an internal shipping request form and I want requestors to be able to select only 1 service level (overnight, ground, etc.). So if they click on one then change their mind, clicking on the correct box "moves" the check mark. Thx Easy way would be a ListBox from the Forms menu. select View, Toolbars, Forms and select the Listbox and draw a box. Rightmouse and select Format Control, and select...

Where did the other pages go in my booklet?
Opened an 8 page booklet to update it and print. (Created in Publisher 2003) The only page that is there is the first page. 7 pages are gone. Opened a brochure to print and all that is there is the front side. The extra pages seemed to have disappeared during one of the Microsoft updates. Is there any way to retrieve or find these missing pages? Disappearing pages don't happen during updates. Are you using 2007? Is it a trial? Do you have the page tabs visible in the status bar? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "PDX Sue" <PDX Sue@discussions.mic...

Outlook 2003 and Palm3.0.1
My old Palm will not sycn to Outlook. Is there a free patch? I know I can buy PocketMirror from Chapura. See if Palm has an update to their software for Outlook 2003. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginners Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm "henry_altman@hms.haarvard.edu" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0de801c3a9fe$e4822e70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > My old Palm will not sycn to Outlook. Is there a free ...

I lost my page sorter at the bottom left hand side. How do I get.
I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, Myra While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Rice MS Newsletter Editor <RiceMSNewsletterEditor@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. > How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, View > Status Bar is normally the first port of call -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaim...

XML The data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.
Im getting this error while trying to read a xml file that i receive from a POST heres the code: Dim MyXmlReader As XmlTextReader Dim strNodeResult As String Dim NodeType As XmlNodeType Dim objwriter As StreamWriter Try MyXmlReader = New XmlTextReader(Request.InputStream) Do While MyXmlReader.Read '*******ERROR HERE ******** NodeType = MyXmlReader.NodeType Select Case NodeType 'Case XmlNodeType.XmlDeclaration 'strNodeResult += "XML Declaration :...

How to Make Page No dissapear if there is only one Page
Hi, Is there a way in MS Word 2003 and 2007 for making the page number display only if there is more than one pages. ie. the moment the pages become 2 the page number should appear and the moment the page number become 1 the page number should dissapear. Please help me out of this Regards, Akhil You could use a conditional field combination in the header/footer {IF {Numpages} > 1 {Page}} It will work in any version -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Wor...

Printing Appts from multiple Calendars on one page- How
Hi Guys. I have a client that uses Exchange 2k3 and Outlook 2k3 for a Calendaring/appointment system for their offices. The person at the front desk makes most of the appointments directly into the user's Calendars via shared calendars. While she can see multiple calendars at once, she would like to be able to print out one page that contains the appointments of multiple calendars. ie; Appointments from multiple calendars time slotted down the page. She needs to be able to juggle interview rooms and other resources and she has to know who has appts at what times. Any ideas on this one?...

Error on the script of this page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, Every time I open personal folders, I get a message saying: Error on the script of this page line 298 car 1 error: non registered class code 0 =20 URL: outlook today I close it, and then every thing works OK Thank you for your help if possible Louis MOUSSY ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-...

Transfer 56 Pages of Data From Clipboard=?ISO-8859-1?B?iiA=?=To Clipboard?
You Mean there IS a Multi-Panel Clipboard in Office 2004?!? Oooppps! I Haven't seen it! Any Clues where it Might Be? You Guys are Great: Thanks for All the Help!! Sea Mac I'm Putting the Stock Phrases in the Scrapbook for Now but will chase down this Auto-Text thing. I hadn't seen it because I'm not using Office 2004 yet, so don't waste any time on my careless words. On 9/30/04 10:21 PM, "Sea Mac" wrote: > You Mean there IS a Multi-Panel Clipboard in Office 2004?!? Oooppps! I > Haven't seen it! Any Clues where it Might Be? You Guys are Gr...

Inter process communications #2
Hi Everyone, I have two process that I want to send data between (a short string for example, an IP address). I know that because of the different address spaces I can't simply send the pointer to the string (char *) from one app to another. And I know that I can use WM_COPYDATA to send the data over safely. But I am looking for away that I can use a Registered message instead of the generic WM_COPYDATA (because I don't want to send the message to anyone else by mistake, I am finding the second process by doing a FindWindow, not very safe if you ask me). Would a chunck of data cre...