Out of Stack Space ... Recorded Macros

Excel2003 ... I know nothing of writing Code ... I Record Macros only ...

That said ... SS working fine until I started getting error (Out of Stack
Space)

Is there "HELP" for me??? ... Thanks ... Kha

SS Calculation set to "Manual" ... Here is my Recorded Code ... I am getting
"Out of Stack Space" message on "Calculate" ... However, SS allows me to F9
Calculate???

Sub Sort_Type_Rec_Ascend()
'
' Sort_Type_Rec_Ascend Macro
'

'
    a = MsgBox("SORT ... Type Record (Ascending)?", vbYesNo, "ATTENTION!")
    If a = 7 Then Exit Sub

    ActiveSheet.Unprotect

    Range("A2:D22").Select
    Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("A3"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlYes, _
        OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _
        DataOption1:=xlSortNormal

    ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=False, Contents:=True, Scenarios:= _
        True, AllowFormattingRows:=True, AllowSorting:=True,
AllowFiltering:=True

    Calculate

    Range("O40").Select

End Sub

Thanks ... Kha

"Ken" wrote:

> Excel2003 ... I know nothing of writing Code ... I Record Macros only ...
>
> That said ... SS working fine until I started getting error (Out of Stack
> Space)
>
> Is there "HELP" for me??? ... Thanks ... Kha

Is your workbook set to manual calculate?  If not, then I'd just delete the
offending Calculate statement from the code.

Although I doubt if it has anything to do with it, the code always works
with the ActiveSheet.  That is, the sheet currently selected.  Is the sheet
this code was designed for the active sheet when it's run?  Again, shouldn't
have anything to do with out of stack problem - that's usually caused by an
almost infinite loop reiteratively calling a routine/process.

"Ken" wrote:

> SS Calculation set to "Manual" ... Here is my Recorded Code ... I am getting
> "Out of Stack Space" message on "Calculate" ... However, SS allows me to F9
> Calculate???
>
> Sub Sort_Type_Rec_Ascend()
> '
> ' Sort_Type_Rec_Ascend Macro
> '
>
> '
>     a = MsgBox("SORT ... Type Record (Ascending)?", vbYesNo, "ATTENTION!")
>     If a = 7 Then Exit Sub
>
>     ActiveSheet.Unprotect
>
>     Range("A2:D22").Select
>     Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("A3"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlYes, _
>         OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _
>         DataOption1:=xlSortNormal
>
>     ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=False, Contents:=True, Scenarios:= _
>         True, AllowFormattingRows:=True, AllowSorting:=True,
> AllowFiltering:=True
>
>     Calculate
>
>     Range("O40").Select
>
> End Sub
>

> Thanks ... Kha
>
> "Ken" wrote:
>
> > Excel2003 ... I know nothing of writing Code ... I Record Macros only ...
> >
> > That said ... SS working fine until I started getting error (Out of Stack
> > Space)
> >
> > Is there "HELP" for me??? ... Thanks ... Kha

Yes ... WB 21mg so I set Calc to "Manual" for speed of data entry ... Then I
forced a "Calulate" in Recorded Macro ... ALL working fine when all of a
sudden I had "Out of Stack Space" error message with "Calculate" the yellow
high-lite offender.

SS appears to still be working fine & I can "F9" Calculate with no problem
.... I just can't Macro Record "F9" as "Calculate" & then assign a Forms
Button to it ... as this is when the "Calculate" returns the "Out of Stack
Space" Error.

Issue is ... this SS to be updated by other Folks ... Setting Calc to Auto
will slow data entry down ... & F9 Calc is not a key I am confident they will
use when they should ... Consequently, I buried the "Calculate" within the
Macro Buttons, but now a problem???

Thanks for listening & also for supporting these boards ... Any further
suggestions here are welcome ... Kha

"JLatham" wrote:

> Is your workbook set to manual calculate?  If not, then I'd just delete the
> offending Calculate statement from the code.
>
> Although I doubt if it has anything to do with it, the code always works
> with the ActiveSheet.  That is, the sheet currently selected.  Is the sheet
> this code was designed for the active sheet when it's run?  Again, shouldn't
> have anything to do with out of stack problem - that's usually caused by an
> almost infinite loop reiteratively calling a routine/process.
>
> "Ken" wrote:
>
> > SS Calculation set to "Manual" ... Here is my Recorded Code ... I am getting
> > "Out of Stack Space" message on "Calculate" ... However, SS allows me to F9
> > Calculate???
> >
> > Sub Sort_Type_Rec_Ascend()
> > '
> > ' Sort_Type_Rec_Ascend Macro
> > '
> >
> > '
> >     a = MsgBox("SORT ... Type Record (Ascending)?", vbYesNo, "ATTENTION!")
> >     If a = 7 Then Exit Sub
> >
> >     ActiveSheet.Unprotect
> >
> >     Range("A2:D22").Select
> >     Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("A3"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlYes, _
> >         OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _
> >         DataOption1:=xlSortNormal
> >
> >     ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=False, Contents:=True, Scenarios:= _
> >         True, AllowFormattingRows:=True, AllowSorting:=True,
> > AllowFiltering:=True
> >
> >     Calculate
> >
> >     Range("O40").Select
> >
> > End Sub
> >

> > Thanks ... Kha
> >
> > "Ken" wrote:
> >
> > > Excel2003 ... I know nothing of writing Code ... I Record Macros only ...
> > >
> > > That said ... SS working fine until I started getting error (Out of Stack
> > > Space)
> > >
> > > Is there "HELP" for me??? ... Thanks ... Kha

Out of stack space normally has to do with a recursive call that never ends.
Somewhere in the called function a variable is created. Because the call is
recursive with no stopping point it just keeps creating these variables until
the stack memory is out of space.

To that end do you have calculate event code that is being called?

Perhaps try this...

Sub Sort_Type_Rec_Ascend()

    If MsgBox("SORT ... Type Record (Ascending)?", _
     vbYesNo, "ATTENTION!") = vbYes Then

        With ActiveSheet
        .Unprotect

        .Range("A2:D22").Sort Key1:=Range("A3"), _
                              Order1:=xlAscending, _
                              Header:=xlYes, _
                              MatchCase:=False

        .Protect
        .Calculate
        End With
    End If
End Sub

it only calculates the current sheet and not the entire workbook.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Ken" wrote:

> Yes ... WB 21mg so I set Calc to "Manual" for speed of data entry ... Then I
> forced a "Calulate" in Recorded Macro ... ALL working fine when all of a
> sudden I had "Out of Stack Space" error message with "Calculate" the yellow
> high-lite offender.
>
> SS appears to still be working fine & I can "F9" Calculate with no problem
> ... I just can't Macro Record "F9" as "Calculate" & then assign a Forms
> Button to it ... as this is when the "Calculate" returns the "Out of Stack
> Space" Error.
>
> Issue is ... this SS to be updated by other Folks ... Setting Calc to Auto
> will slow data entry down ... & F9 Calc is not a key I am confident they will
> use when they should ... Consequently, I buried the "Calculate" within the
> Macro Buttons, but now a problem???
>
> Thanks for listening & also for supporting these boards ... Any further
> suggestions here are welcome ... Kha
>

> "JLatham" wrote:
>
> > Is your workbook set to manual calculate?  If not, then I'd just delete the
> > offending Calculate statement from the code.
> >
> > Although I doubt if it has anything to do with it, the code always works
> > with the ActiveSheet.  That is, the sheet currently selected.  Is the sheet
> > this code was designed for the active sheet when it's run?  Again, shouldn't
> > have anything to do with out of stack problem - that's usually caused by an
> > almost infinite loop reiteratively calling a routine/process.
> >
> > "Ken" wrote:
> >
> > > SS Calculation set to "Manual" ... Here is my Recorded Code ... I am getting
> > > "Out of Stack Space" message on "Calculate" ... However, SS allows me to F9
> > > Calculate???
> > >
> > > Sub Sort_Type_Rec_Ascend()
> > > '
> > > ' Sort_Type_Rec_Ascend Macro
> > > '
> > >
> > > '
> > >     a = MsgBox("SORT ... Type Record (Ascending)?", vbYesNo, "ATTENTION!")
> > >     If a = 7 Then Exit Sub
> > >
> > >     ActiveSheet.Unprotect
> > >
> > >     Range("A2:D22").Select
> > >     Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("A3"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlYes, _
> > >         OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _
> > >         DataOption1:=xlSortNormal
> > >
> > >     ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=False, Contents:=True, Scenarios:= _
> > >         True, AllowFormattingRows:=True, AllowSorting:=True,
> > > AllowFiltering:=True
> > >
> > >     Calculate
> > >
> > >     Range("O40").Select
> > >
> > > End Sub
> > >

> > > Thanks ... Kha

Just curious if you have any worksheet/workbooks/application events that are
firing when your code runs?

Ken wrote:

> SS Calculation set to "Manual" ... Here is my Recorded Code ... I am getting
> "Out of Stack Space" message on "Calculate" ... However, SS allows me to F9
> Calculate???
>
> Sub Sort_Type_Rec_Ascend()
> '
> ' Sort_Type_Rec_Ascend Macro
> '
>
> '
>     a = MsgBox("SORT ... Type Record (Ascending)?", vbYesNo, "ATTENTION!")
>     If a = 7 Then Exit Sub
>
>     ActiveSheet.Unprotect
>
>     Range("A2:D22").Select
>     Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("A3"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlYes, _
>         OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _
>         DataOption1:=xlSortNormal
>
>     ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=False, Contents:=True, Scenarios:= _
>         True, AllowFormattingRows:=True, AllowSorting:=True,
> AllowFiltering:=True
>
>     Calculate
>
>     Range("O40").Select
>
> End Sub
>
> Thanks ... Kha
>
> "Ken" wrote:
>
> > Excel2003 ... I know nothing of writing Code ... I Record Macros only ...
> >
> > That said ... SS working fine until I started getting error (Out of Stack
> > Space)
> >
> > Is there "HELP" for me??? ... Thanks ... Kha

--

Dave Peterson
0

Unfortunately, I can not respond to Jim's reply because I simply do not
understand any VB Code language or terminology ... :(

That said ... I had a recorded Macro named "Calculate" & I had Form Buttons
attached to it ... I also had "Calculate" as an instruction within other
Recorded Macros ... Since yesterday, I killed the "Calculate" Macro & I
re-recorded it with a different Name "Calculate File" ... I re-assigned
Buttons to this Macro & I no longer get "Stack" error when using these
buttons ... This is good.  Now I am going to take the apostrophe away from in
front of the "Calculate" instruction that is within the other Macros to see
if I am now around the "Stack" error???

Not sure if any of this will work, but in reading Jim's reply & his term
"looping" I wondered if somehow the Macro "Calculate" & my imbedded
"Calculate" instruction were somehow causing this???

Thanks for supporting these boards & providing the many valuable solutions
.... Kha

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

> Just curious if you have any worksheet/workbooks/application events that are
> firing when your code runs?
>

> Ken wrote:
> >
> > SS Calculation set to "Manual" ... Here is my Recorded Code ... I am getting
> > "Out of Stack Space" message on "Calculate" ... However, SS allows me to F9
> > Calculate???
> >
> > Sub Sort_Type_Rec_Ascend()
> > '
> > ' Sort_Type_Rec_Ascend Macro
> > '
> >
> > '
> >     a = MsgBox("SORT ... Type Record (Ascending)?", vbYesNo, "ATTENTION!")
> >     If a = 7 Then Exit Sub
> >
> >     ActiveSheet.Unprotect
> >
> >     Range("A2:D22").Select
> >     Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("A3"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlYes, _
> >         OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _
> >         DataOption1:=xlSortNormal
> >
> >     ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=False, Contents:=True, Scenarios:= _
> >         True, AllowFormattingRows:=True, AllowSorting:=True,
> > AllowFiltering:=True
> >
> >     Calculate
> >
> >     Range("O40").Select
> >
> > End Sub
> >
> > Thanks ... Kha
> >
> > "Ken" wrote:
> >
> > > Excel2003 ... I know nothing of writing Code ... I Record Macros only ...
> > >
> > > That said ... SS working fine until I started getting error (Out of Stack
> > > Space)
> > >
> > > Is there "HELP" for me??? ... Thanks ... Kha
> > >

> --
>
> Dave Peterson
> .

Jim / Dave ... (Good morning)

Yes ... I am back on the road again ... All Buttons & Macros working as
desired ... NO more "Out of Stack Space" issue with "Calculate" ... :)

Many "Thanks" again ... Kha

"Ken" wrote:

> Jim / Dave ... Thanks for responding ...
>
> Unfortunately, I can not respond to Jim's reply because I simply do not
> understand any VB Code language or terminology ... :(
>
> That said ... I had a recorded Macro named "Calculate" & I had Form Buttons
> attached to it ... I also had "Calculate" as an instruction within other
> Recorded Macros ... Since yesterday, I killed the "Calculate" Macro & I
> re-recorded it with a different Name "Calculate File" ... I re-assigned
> Buttons to this Macro & I no longer get "Stack" error when using these
> buttons ... This is good.  Now I am going to take the apostrophe away from in
> front of the "Calculate" instruction that is within the other Macros to see
> if I am now around the "Stack" error???
>
> Not sure if any of this will work, but in reading Jim's reply & his term
> "looping" I wondered if somehow the Macro "Calculate" & my imbedded
> "Calculate" instruction were somehow causing this???
>
> Thanks for supporting these boards & providing the many valuable solutions
> ... Kha
>

> "Dave Peterson" wrote:
>
> > Just curious if you have any worksheet/workbooks/application events that are
> > firing when your code runs?
> >

> > Ken wrote:
> > >
> > > SS Calculation set to "Manual" ... Here is my Recorded Code ... I am getting
> > > "Out of Stack Space" message on "Calculate" ... However, SS allows me to F9
> > > Calculate???
> > >
> > > Sub Sort_Type_Rec_Ascend()
> > > '
> > > ' Sort_Type_Rec_Ascend Macro
> > > '
> > >
> > > '
> > >     a = MsgBox("SORT ... Type Record (Ascending)?", vbYesNo, "ATTENTION!")
> > >     If a = 7 Then Exit Sub
> > >
> > >     ActiveSheet.Unprotect
> > >
> > >     Range("A2:D22").Select
> > >     Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("A3"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlYes, _
> > >         OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _
> > >         DataOption1:=xlSortNormal
> > >
> > >     ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=False, Contents:=True, Scenarios:= _
> > >         True, AllowFormattingRows:=True, AllowSorting:=True,
> > > AllowFiltering:=True
> > >
> > >     Calculate
> > >
> > >     Range("O40").Select
> > >
> > > End Sub
> > >
> > > Thanks ... Kha

> > --
> >
> > Dave Peterson
> > .

how do I record track meet times #2
how do I record times for track meets It would help if you would provide some details! >-----Original Message----- >how do I record times for track meets >. > ...

Stacked bars with textlegends in each stacked bar
Hi Group I wonder if this can be done. Data like this A | 0 | 3 B | 3 | 0 C | 2 | 3 1' column is legend 2' column is values to Y axis (this shoul have "1" (first stacked bar) on the X axis) 3' column is values to Y axis (this shoul have "2" (second stacked bar) on the X axis) Here I would like to have 2 stacked bars Each have legend inside bar IF value is more than 0 That would say in this case ___ ___ | | | | A | | B |___| |___| | | | C | | C | | 1 2 Hobe I explained so that you guys undetstand :-) cheers ...

How Can I call A Macro From One "Work book" to Another "Work book"?
Hi, All... I would like to call a macro from one Workbook to another Workbook What i Mean to say .. for example Let I have To Workbooks , name workbook1 and Workbook2 In sheet1 of workbook1 i have data like in the range A1:D4 A B C D X 2 3 4 Y 3 4 5 Z 4 5 6 I selected specific range mentioned above(A2:D4) and selected th columns graph after that i deleted all the data , cut that graph and paste in anothe "sheet2" , so that what ever the reflections/changes made by me in dat range from the worksheet1 , occured in Graph of worksheet successfully. I r...

Payable Transaction Record
I have lots of records in PM transaction table (PM00400) but they do not appear on payable transaction window. What could be the cause?? When I clicked each voucher number from payable transaction entry screen I can see them fine. When I try to post the bacth, a message pop up saying data entry errors exists in a batch use batch recovery window. How could I find where the error is? I recovered the batches but couldn’t post them. Any help is greatly appreciated. Print the batch edit report. This usually identifies errors prior to posting. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / ...

Stacked column with line chart
I have a chart which shows units gained above the axis, units disposed of in a column under the axis and net units as a line. I have trend lines on 3 months average for both the units gained and disposed of. I am now being asked to show units massed moved under the line stacked on the diposal units. How do I accomplish this? I looked for a custom graph in Excel and cannot find one to do what I want. Can anyone help me? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Draw your own custom chart. For an existing chart, right click on it, select Source Data from the pop up menu, and click...

Macro to unhide selected columns & rows
I'd like to develop a 'daily log', using one sheet for each of my 2 week pay periods, which allows me to cross reference the particular jobs we are working on during that time with the employees of the time. The idea being to have a cell opened for each employees start/finish times on each job we have on the go. As I see it, I need to use a pair of columns for each employee, per day (start / finish time entry) , allowing for, say 20 employees (many labourors coming and going during the season) [ (1st 2 columns for job info) + (6 days X 20 employees X 2 columns) + (6 days X 2 colum...

Macro
Hi, I would like to create a macro that would: 1) open IE 2) Browse to a specified website 3) Enter my user name and password 4) log in 5) go to a specified page in that website and do a search 4) open up a page listed as result of search 5) open up other specified link on page in 4) above 6) find a specified text string on that page 7) copy and paste in custom OL2002 form I do not know VB so it is a problem. In Excel, I cd "record" the macro manually. How do I do it in OL 2002 WIN XP? Tx, S ...

Moving within a range, using a macro!!
I have a macro that says, Range("B1").Select, now I want to move within a range automatically,and I want to be able to exit by hitting the ESC button. The spreadsheet looks like this: A B C D 1 Beginning 10000 10000 10000 2 Today's 3 Total 10000 10000 10000 4 Sales There are more lines to this, but this is the general idea, I would like to move to the right and skip a line and move down to the next empty cell, or exit. Why do you need to move to the cell? Selections are usually NOT ...

How to activate macros on Excel 2003
After installing the new office 2003, Macros on excel don't work. How can activated Macros on Excel to accept or create new chart? Note. Word is not problem. Check your Macro Security. Tools | Macro |Security Reduce to Medium to get the opportunity to run unsigned macros in open workbooks. You may want to check out the Help Files About Macro Security and Macro Security Levels. tj "Angel" wrote: > After installing the new office 2003, Macros on excel don't work. How can > activated Macros on Excel to accept or create new chart? Note. Word is not > prob...

Stack overflow question
Occassionally when on Facebookwith MSIE if I have 2 instance of Facebook open (Different pages) I will get an error message of "Stack Overflow at Line: 31". When I click OK the page finishes loading fine. Any suggestions as to what is going on? Running: <<< System Summary >>> > Manufacturer : eMachines Inc. > Mainboard : eMachines WMCP61M > Chipset : nVidia GeForce 6100V > Processor : AMD Athlon Neo MV 26 @ 1600 MHz > Physical Memory : 4096 MB (2 x 2048 DDR2-SDRAM ) > Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 ...

Output to macro to sharepoint
Hi all i need help please, Using Access 2000 and up I have an update macro that is doing update to tables and produces a report that normally gets printed out. Now i need to stop printing reports and distribute them electronically. My idea is to have them in SNapshot format and push them to a SharePoint library. I have tried this several times and get 'The report snapshot was not created because you don't have enough free disk space for temporary work files'. It then goes on to tell me to empty my recycle bin. I have done a disk clean and nothing changed. Is it that i can't sa...

Making Subform Visible On One record Only
I have an invoice form with a check box which when =True executes a macro to make a subform visible for additional entries. Although the macro works, when run, it displays the subform on ALL records even those records where the check box remains =False. I only want the subform visble on Check Box=True records. The check Box is a bound Control in the underlying table. I've tried various solutions but not got it working yet. Gordon On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:23:01 -0700, Brian <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: You can use this one-liner in the Form_Current event: M...

Stacked charts #4
Hi I want to to create a chart where the colour changes when ever a value is reached. Ex. I have a mashine that produces 1000 it's goal is 2000. The chart should then show a column that is red because it is under the goal. I also have a maschine that produces 3000 and the goal is 2000. The coloum should then change to green. Is it possible to make a chart like this in excel? Regards Ticotion On Thu, 21 Jun 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Ticotion <Ticotion@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I want to to create a chart where the colour changes when ever a value is &...

Applying changes to record
Is there any way in Access 2003 to apply any edits to a record or entry of a new record only when a user clicks on a button? Like when you edit a document, changes aren't applied to the document file unless you click save or save as. i usually get around this by turning off the Close X button in the form properties, and the making my own button for Cancel/Close that uses the Undo Record change command. that way they are forced to either click save, or click cancel and are not able to simply close the form by clicking the X. You could use the form's Current event to set ...

Duplicate record
Hello All,I have a table of two columns (Name & Number) that is sorted in ascending order on the NAME column and descending order on the NUMBER column, example below ;Name NumberFred 2Fred 1Dave 1Bill 2Steve 3Steve 2Steve 1I want to run a query that will return ONLY the top record of each name, example results belowName NumberFred 2Dave 1Bill 2Steve 3Is this possible ??Any info would be very appreciatedRegardsKB sorted, the answer was in a previous post .. :-)cheersKB----------------------------------- --- -- -Posted wi...

Add Fake Records to Query from Table
I have a table that contains real data and then I have a table that has dummy data that is needed for another program that I'm sending the file too. I need to figure how to put them in the same colunm in the table. Here is my statement. SELECT [DBA_DEVICES]![deviceName] & " " & [DBA_ITEMS]![itemId] AS [Station Name & Item], DBA_ITEMS.itemName AS [Item Desc], DBA_POCKET.pktParQty AS Par, DBA_POCKET.pktRefillPoint AS Refill FROM [DocFinity Fake Records], (DBA_ITEMS INNER JOIN (DBA_POCKET INNER JOIN DBA_DEVICES ON DBA_POCKET.deviceIid = DBA_DEVICES.device...

stack
Hi, I am writing a c application, but when I put a member inside a function I get stack overflow, the member is an array of struct: mytype tArray[30]; mytype is struct of this type: typedef struct{ int x[500]; int y[500]; long l;}mytype; what is the size of a c function stack? can I define the size of the stack? (I am using visual studio 6) Thanks. Dave wrote: > Hi, > I am writing a c application, but when I put a member inside a function I > get stack overflow, the member is an array of struct: mytype tArray[30]; > > mytype is struct of this type: typedef st...

Line Spacing
I've noticed that in every single paragraph in my 6-page document, the line spacing seems to change on every last line of every paragraph. If the line is continued with another sentence, that line shifts upwards and the next line is then spaced improperly. How do I control this behavior, or is it a bug I just have to live with? -- BJSmithCO Englewood, Colorado >-----Original Message----- >I've noticed that in every single paragraph in my 6-page document, the line >spacing seems to change on every last line of every paragraph. If the line >is continued with anoth...

250 record limit headache
I've been importing many contacts into CRM where they are supposed to be owned by different users. I have discovered that in 3.0 you can't import the owner, like you could before, so you have to import with owner (me as I am SA). I would like to change the ownership by creating a view, but I can only see 250 at a time (max). How can I re-assign over 250 contact as well as sharing more than 250 (closer to 3000 contacts)? For an application that has been "proven" to work well with the 250+ user count, I'm finding the assigning and sharing very limited to very sm...

Stacked Chart
Hey everyone, Does anyone know if there is a way to get a stacked chart side by side? For example, you have airplanes, cars and trains on the x axis and values of 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008. I know you can have all these values in one bar but is it possible to have two stacked bars for one x-value? For example, for airplanes, you have one bar with 2005 and 2006 and a bar next to it with the 2007 and 2008 values. Thanks, appreciate your help. Try one or more of these links: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP...

Make values stay put in established record & reset in new record?
I'm having a problem making the values on a form reset to $0.00 when I go to a new record. Some more info would help us to help you. How are you going to a new record? A button you put on the form? the new record button on the navigation buttons at bottom left of form? What does the value show instead of $0.00 when you go to a new record? Are there any other values that don't reset when you go to a new record? Jeanette Cunningham "Peg" <Peg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B39F82B9-43E2-4B9A-8F9B-C64B46240857@microsoft.com... > I'm having a...

How do you make 3 stacked columns of info for each date in Excel
I need help. I am trying to chart 3 groups of information for several dates. I would like to have 3 stacked columns (percentages) with the dates at the top of the chart the names of the groups at bottom of the chart and the legend at the right of the chart. Does anyone have any secrets. I am able to get one groups info to chart but I am unable to get the other two groups in the same date without stacking their information on top of first group. ...

Archiving records in CRm
Can one archive records that are not in use in CRM? Please don't double-post. Thanks, Mike "DMJ" <kmd@hotmail> wrote in message news:eDcgW3E4DHA.3576@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Can one archive records that are not in use in CRM? > > ...

Toggle Macro . . .
Greetings, Is it possible to create a toggle macro (in the same code), for exampl I have one Macro button on my sheet where the user would press once an it would hide rows 5-10 and if the user presses the same button agai it would show rows 5-10. Any thoughts? Thanks -- Fabl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=218 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26866 Fable, here is one way Sub Toggle_Rows() With ActiveSheet If R...

Access Maximum records
Hi, Can anyone tell me what is the maximum records you can have in access? Thanks in advance -- K Vander Vlist In news:FA47522D-B44F-4D0A-90E4-642851CDDC9E@microsoft.com, Kathy Vander Vlist <KathyVanderVlist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > Can anyone tell me what is the maximum records you can have in access? > Thanks in advance There is no maximum number of records. There's a maximum size to the file, which is 2GB in Access 2000-2003. I'm not sure if that's changed in Access 2007. Generally, information about limitations of the product version you...