Options Button (forms Contrrol)

When I add pairs of option buttons in group boxes, when i get to the third
pair  the button automatically the control cell from the first group.  The
happens with subsequent entries too.

Adjust the size of your group boxes so it doesn't overlap the other
group boxes or option buttons.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

joel
12/25/2009 12:34:35 PM
Thanks joel.  The group boxes are stacked and have at least a row between them.

"joel" wrote:

> Adjust the size of your group boxes so it doesn't overlap the other
> group boxes or option buttons.
>

> --
> joel
> joel's Profile: 229
> View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=165042
>
> [url="http://www.thecodecage.com"]Microsoft Office Help[/url]
>
> .

RMS matrix attribute option
Adding an existing item in the RMS 2.0.0114 matrix with 219 attributes and 826 items and saving it takes about 2 hours to complete (using Windows XP SP2 Pentium D 3.0 Ghz with 2 G RAM). Since the backend is SQL Server, we don’t see any reason for the application not to support matrix records of this size, considering that the Item has 219 attributes and 826 items only. I think it would be better if RMS has the option not to load the existing attributes for the dropdown list. Just enable the addition of new dimensions. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Micro...

Why No "Format Cells" Choice Option Always ?
Hello, Using Excel 2007. When I select a Column of numbers, I usually see a choice for "Format Cells" At other times, for different Columns (also with numbers in the cells, I do not get the Format Cells choice. All that shows up as being selectable are: Cut, Copy, Clear Contents Why might this be ? Thanks ...

File paths button
We have a customer that used to use Office 2003 and had a simple way of inserting the file path in the document footer. (we created a button that was one of the menu items) After the upgrade them to Office 2007, there are many more steps to getting the same information, and we don't seem to be ablet to create the same button. How can we add a button to his Office 2007 toolbar that will insert the file path? (The closest thing I found was creating a customer footer with this, but it overwrites existing footers with other information in them, so this is not an option.) Thank...

asp.net 2.0 forms, controls, and capabilities
Eventhough I know this is a major jump that will never see the light in CRM, ideally, the CRM should use the technologies of .NET 2.0. I mean, it is Microsoft's direction for developers, they should utilize their own technologies. Creating a form/code, etc for CRM should be easy as choosing a project or template type in Visual Studio and then creating the necessary items. A "CRM DataSource" could be available, in line with the "data source" features that will be presented in Visual Studio 2005. Caching (table watching, etc) should be available, the types of contr...

Why is redirect rule absent from my rules and alerts options?
Outlook 2003 help at <http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/outlook/HA011502011033.aspx?pid=CH063564671033> offers a choice of either forwarding or redirecting mail. I want to redirect mail to a webmail address to access it more easily while travelling. Redirect suits me better than forwarding, as forwarded mail all appears to come from me (i.e. original sender is not visible until mail is opened -- bit inconvenient). The forwarding option/s are visible among the checkboxes under 'Rules and alerts' but there is no sign of the 'Redirect it to people or distribution list&#...

Tools,Options, Email Options, AdvancedE-mail Options,
Hi, Windows XP, Outlook 2003, Desktop Alert stop popup, When it check in - Tools,Options, Email Options, AdvancedE-mail Options, It supposed to be "Preview" option, its not , In "When new item arrive in my Inbox" all the option mark, But when new mail arrived Desktop Alert not popup, What could be the problem Thank you & Bets Regards, Yakov Do you have a rule set to move messages? If you do then you need to add showing the Desktop Alert to that rule. "Yakov" <Yakov@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:304C2EEA-5839-47B1-A737-475921A51D...

Transferring HTML form data to a spreadsheet?
Hi Guys I was hoping someone could help me. Say I have a simple web form, consisting of one text field. How can I get the contents of that text field into a cell in my spreadsheet? For example, lets say, I type my name "2eXtreme" into the Google search bar, is there any way I can run a macro or something similar on the page to read the contents of the search bar text and then copy it into a cell in excel? I've tried using Web Queries, but only text field labels get copied into the spreadsheet, not the text field contents... I hope this makes sense, any help is very much appreci...

Recipe form
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CAA341.278E2830 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a recipe database I am building or my wife. I have the categories = table and my recipes table with the relationshi set u between them. My wife would like a field on the recippe form displaying what number = recipe the item is within the category it is asigned to. For example if have 10 meat recipes and meatloaf is the fifth one, she = wants the number 5 display. I am asuming I n...

Power options issue 06-24-10
When I click on Control Panel and then Power Options and set turn off monitor to 20 minutes and turn off hard drive to 20 minutes nothing happens. However if I change those settings to turn off monitor to 1 minute and turn off hard drive to 3 minutes it works every time. I do not know what the problem is or how to correct it, so any help would be greatly appreciated. You should also know that no changes to my system have been made since this problem started happening. The turn off cannot be executed until the computer is not running anything for the amount of time you selec...

Options okn Tools Menu
I have a user who is using Excel 97. When he goes to the menu bar and selects Tools then Options, the Options chioce is there but when you clck on it it does nothing. Has anyone had this issue before and if so how can I get his Options functionality back? Excel and Office has been uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Maybe this is it: XL97: Page Fault or Violation When You Click Options on the Tools Menu http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;108032 sounds like it describes your Tools|Options problem (it says it was corrected in xl97 SR2). Ron Davidson wrote:...

Custom OWA Calendar Form
We are sharing an OWA calendar over the web and allowing anyone to view it (anonymous access). I would like to delete some of the controls on the calendar form (New, Delete, etc.) because these rights were not given to anonymous users. Can anyone point me toward a solution? Thanks. West ...

Change printing options based on tender types
I have curerntly setup our POS registers to automotically print 40-column receipts and to prompt the user for whether or not to print a large 80-column invoice. However, I would like to have large invoices automatically print for all charge account tenders. Is there a way to specify the print behavior based on the tender type for the transaction? Thanks, Paul Arenson Anderson Plywood Sales, Culver City, CA not without an add-in. Seems like someone posted something about that within the last few weeks - try searching the newsgroup. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://ww...

Microsoft Form 2.0 Image help...
Hello. I hope this is the right news group for this. I'd like to make a program which shows image file list on the left side in list control and image window on the right side that'll be shown the image file selected in the list. This is diaglog-based app. When showing image on the dialog, I found the default picture control is not good answer here. Cause there're images with a little different image format.(GIF, JPG, BMP) So I'd like to use Microsoft Form 2.0 Image control for this. It works fine in dialog design phase so the first picture is displayed properly. But I can&#...

Adding on Option to an Option Group
I have created a form to give a report of 3 tables and give the user the ability to sort on a column by checking the check box on the header. I had to add another field to one of the tables and now need to add this to the option group.. how? Thanks Sue Found it - for others, you need to add the field to the record source for the form, then with the option group selected, open the field list and drag the new field onto the option group (at least I hope that is it) Sue (Sometimes it actually pays off to have a stack of books over a foot high on Access) "Design by Sue" wrote...

Remove Marketing and Service Option from Left Nav Bar
When the only entity selected in a security role is Account access, we would like the options for Marketing and Service not to be seen in the left hand Nav bar. -- Thanks, Justin ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutio...

AP Trail Balance should have option to select by due date
I believe the AP Aged Trial Balance could be enhanced to allow to select transactions by a due date range. That way the report will provide a list of invoices that a due within a specific due date range. I have a clinet that has requested this functionality. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click ...

Insert options
I've recently been "upgraded" to Office 2010 from Office 2003 and find the "Ribbon" interface really horrible. A good example is in Excel. In Excel 2003 if I wanted to insert a row or column it was simple. Go to the insert menu and select either rows or columns. To do the same task in Excel 2010 the logical place to go is the "Insert" ribbon. This lets me insert lots of things, but none of them are rows or columns. To do that I have to go to the "Home" ribbon and then there is an Insert button from where I can insert rows or columns. I thought one ...

How to revalue an option buttons
Hi, I have option group in from to add values in table. These options use to add a percentage to the table. The first one has 50% labels; the second one has 55% and so on to 100%. The problem is when I retype the value of each option from 1 to 0.50 the value returns to 0. Can any body help me revaluing the value of each option? Thanks!! Check the field type, if its Long or Integer it will round the number and 0.5 will turn into 0. Change the field type to Double or Single -- Good Luck BS"D "Jon" wrote: > Hi, > I have option group in from to add values in table...

data validation
Is it possible to create a similar function like data validation, from which I can select multiple options? (Background: I need a list of many names, from which I case by case can select). Not really. Maybe you could use a listbox. I added a listbox from the Forms toolbar to a worksheet. I called it "List Box 1". I rightclicked on that listbox and chose Format Control. On the Control tab, I chose Selection Type of Multi. I also pointed at the range that held the values that go in that listbox. Then I added a button from the Forms toolbar (I click the button when I'm d...

Validation Options with option List
Good morning! i have set up an validation list option in Excel so i can choose what option to pick. For example, i can choose test1, test2 and/or test3. But what i want to try to do is when i choose one of the options test1,test2 and/or test3 i want for those options different fields like for example: Test1 this is the text of data for test1 When i choose the option Test2 i want the text or data cleared for test1 and see the text for option 2. I hope you can help me with this problem, thanks in advanced! Edo -- EdoZwart ---------------------------------------------------------------...

Problems with Excel Horizontal arrays with regional options using.
Entering a vertical array ={10;20} works ok, but horizontal array ={10,20} gives 10,2 ;-) in both cells instead of 10 and 20 in the two cells. This happens, I presume, because I work with a comma as decimal separator and NOT with the American . I do suppose that Excel has got some solution for this behaviour. I, in principle, do NOT want to change the regional options. ...

take values from listbox on form and INSERT INTO table
I have a piece of code that I am trying to use to insert values from a listbox on a form into a table, but I keep getting an error message: "Microsoft Access can't find the field 'frmROEsList' referred to in your expression." It stops right at the line: Set frm = form!frmROEsList I thought this line is supposed to define the form, frmROEsList, but Access is thinking there needs to be a field. Why/what field? I am trying to get the data from the listbox. Here is my code as is when a user clicks a line in the listbox: Private Sub lstOracleLinesForROEs_Click() Dim...

Program Name Options
I cannot find the Program Name Options when I select Microsoft Office Button. It is not there. How do I get it? Look in the lower right corner of the block, just inboard of the Exit "X" Richard LeBlanc wrote: > I cannot find the Program Name Options when I select Microsoft Office > Button. It is not there. How do I get it? Thanks "Bob I" <birelan@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:u7UaEj6vKHA.5940@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Look in the lower right corner of the block, just inboard of the Exit "X" > > Richard LeBlanc wrote...

Attaching Documents in an access database (table/form)
Is it possible to include an active link to stored documents on a network through acces? For example, I have created an access database (a table, form and report) to track open projects and each project will have a project plan and specification documents and I was hoping to be able to provide users a one click link to this document. So when they are adding a project they can attach the document, and when others need to view the document they can just look at the item for a link. Not sure if it works this way (like in excel you can hyperlink to a document in a cell). Thanks in advance ...

Error 2585 trying to close form
In an Access 2007 database, I have a login form that processes a user name and password and then opens a Switchboard form. I created a routine to close the login form that is called from the On Activate event of the Switchboard form. Whenever I run the program an error 2585 is generated with the statement "This action can't be carried out while processing a form or report." Here's the offending line of code: DoCmd.Close ObjectType:=acForm, ObjectName:=strFormName The strFormName value is "frmLogin". Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, or if the...