Operation Failed error

When I attempt to send a worksheet via email (Outlook
2000) I get "Operation Failed" error.  Any ideas?
0
anonymous (74721)

Failed CommitChanges after SetExchAddressListPermissions
Hi! We deployed Hosted Messaging & Collaboration 3.0 for Hosted Exchange (Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 AD). We have created successfully Reseller and also Business Organization. BUT if we try to create Address List for this Business Org we get error: <response><errorContext description="Failed CommitChanges after SetExchAddressListPermissions on LDAP://ad01.ix.netplace.com/cn=mucix GAL,CN=All Global Address Lists,CN=Address Lists Container,CN=netplaceExchange,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=ix,DC=netplace,DC=com Inner: General access denied ...

DateDiff Error
I have two identical forms, each with a DOB field and an Age field. I'm using the following expression to display the age in each form: =DateDiff("yyyy",[DOB],Now())+Int(Format(Now(),"mmdd")<Format([DOB],"mmdd")) On one form, it works perfectly. In the other form, I get a #Name? error. Why would it work in one form, but not the other? I was wondering if it was a formatting difference for the DOB field, but that isn't it. Thanks for thelp. Never mind, now it works. I don't have a clue why, but it does. Oh well. "Gntlhnd...

Error in COntacts
Hi Somtimes when i entered the contact form through the laptop client I get an error (after some reentering i succeed ) and than some of the crm toolbars are disapperead do you know what is the reason for this error ? the laptop client is doing a lot of troubles - what can I do ... -- Thx, Omry This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_08E5_01C737FC.F108CAC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable What version of Outlook are you running? What anti-virus add-ins are = you running? Do you have any more in...

just terrible excel calculating error, please confirm if you have same result
Hello! I spent many hours trying to understand what's going wrong with one complex financial worksheet. I found very, very strange Excel behaviour. Try to do this: 1. Open new excel workbook 2. Type "99.9" (without ") in A1 cell 3. Type "3" in A2 cell 4. Type "=A1/A2" in A3 cell 5. Type "=(ROUND(A3,1)-A3)" in A4 cell I have result in A4 which is NOT ZERO, and it's not possible result! Because 99.9 / 3 IS EXACTLY 33.3 and 33.3 minus 33.3 IS EXACTLY ZERO! If I enter "=ROUND(A3,1)-A3" result IS zero. If I enter "=(ROUND(A3...

M05 update fails.
Uninstalled M04 and installed M05 over a week ago. M05 said an update was available. I let it run and it said "Update Complete". Now, EVERY time I shut down Money, I get "Money is attempting to install an update. To complete, restart Windows, and then Money". In the last week, I tried the following to no avail. I've re-run the update several times, deleteted the mnyupdate.log several times and restored the registry to several previouse dates. It still gives me this msg EVERY time I shut Money down. Any Ideas or should I just go back to M04???? Frank ...

"the operation has timedout" error
Hi All, I am getting the following error. Is it possible to increase the timeout period of a web service? Event Type: Error Event Source: UKDynamics Event Category: (6) Event ID: 103 Date: 15/10/2008 Time: 14:41:52 User: N/A Computer: XXXXXXXXXX Description: Message:- Failure occured during Synchronisation of Locations from XXXXX to CRM. The operation has timed out Type:- System.Net.WebException Source:- System.Web.Services at System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtocol.GetWeb...

Outlook fails to start after previously loading and shutting down...
When I start Outlook, it loads and runs fine. When I shut it down and restart Outlook, it fails to load. It gives me an hour glass for about 15 seconds then nothing. It will only restart after I reboot Windows XP. Any suggestions? - Chris cfusillo@thepulse.com www.thepulse.net www.thepulse.com ...

OWA login fails with Error: Access is Denied.
We are in the process of moving from one exchange server to another one, but having some troubles with OWA and login. On the first exchange server everything works fine with OWA, but on the second server OWA login fails after three atempts with "Error: Access is Denied." I have tried to compere settings on the two servers, but have not found differences. If I move an account from 2.server to 1.server OWA works, if I move it back OWA stops working. Reading email with Outlook works fine. We have Windows2003Server with sp1 and Exchange 2003 with Sp2 on both servers. The only difference ...

FAILED OPERATION
publisher will not connect to outlook when sending email attachment What version Publisher? What version Outlook? The Send This Page as Message command is not available when you click Send E-mail on the File menu in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884425 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "fits nicely" <fits nicely@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:452BD0E4-6742-4A99-B86E-3CB2AF88500A@microsoft.com... > publisher will not connect to outlook when sendi...

Runtime Error When Opening Help Pane
Everytime open the "Help" window in MS Money i get a Runtime Error. "A Runtime Error has occurred. Do you wish to Debug? Line: 7 Error: Expected ';' " ....when i select "No" to not Debug, it opens up the help window, no problem. but every time i click on a new link inside the help window i get the same runtime error and have to click "No". it's really annoying to have to do this every single time i click on something in the help pane. Can only offer empathy not help on this one since I have been getting the same error through severa...

Send Receive Error #3
5:41 PM 10/8/2007 Microsoft Outlook 2003 stopped sending email. (I receive email messages just fine.) After I choose to send messages from the menu, the program attempts to send a message for � 30 seconds; then I get an error message:"Send Receive Error -- Click Here for Details". Then the error message disappears after about � second -- I cannot get details. How can I fix Outlook? Thank you, Barry Karas P.S. I have Windows XP with SP2. ...

New mail message give error
Every time I press "New mail message" I got the messages "A Program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook". If NO is pressed Outlook stop responding. It looks for me as the access is comming from Outlook itself? How can this be corrected? Kind regards What version of OUtlook and are you using Word as the email editor? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After se...

Dual cash drawer operation
I have a prospect that has a news and gift store, and also sells lottery tickets. He would like to use a separate cash drawer at the POS, to enable him to keep the state money separate from other sales monies. He wants to kick the second drawer for this transaction. Can this be handled at the POS? Thanks for the help. Ralph. Hi Ralf :-) Do they accept other tender types for these transactions "can I pay with VISA for lottery tickets?" I'm just curious... maybe Vince has some tips :-) I know this isn't the answer you are looking for... but how about at the end of ...

Run time error 1004, General ODBC error
Hi- I've seen other people ask similar questions, but haven't seen an answer. I recorded a macro, and it has run fine dozens of times, but all of a sudden I'm getting a "run time error 1004, general ODBC error" message. When I go to debug, it shoes me the line: ..Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False I don't know how to program in the macro language, I just recorded this. I've searched all over the net for an answer, but have never found one, other than the suggestion that perhaps the worksheet I'm searching is too large (but no solution was proposed). Thanks!...

"Sticky" prices for parts in Store Operations
Hi, When we go into store operations, bring up a part and check it's price, then go into another part - RMS seems to "remember" the last part's price. eg. we look at, say, a bolt - it is $3.50, we close that, open up, say, a truck (just an example) - this truck now shows a price of $3.50! In POS where we do the invoices, it has the right price for the truck... but we don't want to do an invoice when just looking up parts for a verbal query. This is a strange one, has anyone else seen this or knows where I can start looking? Thanks, Daniel This issue was fixed...

blank to, cc error
Hello, Encountered an odd error I was hoping can receive help on... Using Outlook on Exchange Server. User receives an email - can open it and view message body however the TO, CC and SUBJECT header white box fields are blank. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks, Andrew. "Andrew" said in news:16e5401c420b1$8c22af00$a001280a@phx.gbl: > Hello, > > Encountered an odd error I was hoping can receive help > on... > > Using Outlook on Exchange Server. User receives an email - > can open it and view message body however the TO, CC and > SUBJECT header whit...

Operator precedence (order of operate) =A1/A2*A3^5-(A1+A2)
Hi, what is the order of operating and calculating in this formula? =A1/A2*A3^5-(A1+A2) 1- A1+A2 2- A1/A2 3- A3^5 4- A2*A3 Regards. If it were me, I'd put parens in to ensure I get the calculation I want. "Masood Shahab" <masshahab@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e9d5QwzsFHA.3928@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > Hi, > what is the order of operating and calculating in this formula? > =A1/A2*A3^5-(A1+A2) > > 1- A1+A2 > > 2- A1/A2 > > 3- A3^5 > > 4- A2*A3 > > > > Regards. > > > Masood Shahab wrote... &...

#Deleted Error
I have a record that was deleted by another user that does not seem to be completly gone. When I access the table the record shows #Deleted in every row. I can delete the record but it comes back when I open the table again. It also will not allow queries to work that encompass this record. I have compacted the database and still the same. Any suggestions? I'd reccomend using a reliable database, like SQL Server and Access Data Projects "PJB710" <PJB710@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36E17600-13F8-488E-ABAE-CCEFA07E7ACB@microsoft.com... >...

You cannot perform this operation at the moment.There is an online operation in progress.
Do you know why is the following message appearings "You cannot perform this operation at the moment.There is an online operation in progress.Please try again later". I have nothing running in the background. I am trying to import a file by downloading from the web and then clicking "Open" button. Some activity is in process, either the one you initiated or another one Money piggy-backed on your request. Money does some auto-processing on imported files, trying to match the file transactions to existing Money transactions. It doesn't let you make any transac...

Getting a "Reserved Error 3099"
Hi I've developed an application and deployed in an ACCDR format. First of all this format generates a lot of errors in Vista/Windows 7 and it works fine in XP. I have been forced to release the ACCDB to Vista/W7 users. But now both the ACCDB and ACCDR versions shows this error during a valid and legitimate call "database.execute(sql string)". That sql command is correct and works fine, but on that machine I see "Error Number 3000: Reserved Error (-3099); there is no message for this error" This is really annoying since I don't know what's wrong a...

Error: 32008
Hello, I'm getting the following error msg when I attempt to setup a new Protection Group for my SP farm "DPM cannot protect this SharePoint farm because DPM did not detect any dependent databases to be protected. (ID: 32008) Verify that the appropriate SQL server VSS writers are enabled on the computers hosting the Sharepoint databases." I have two WFE and one DB with cname to db server. VSS is enabled and running on all servers with "stsadm.exe -o registerwsswriter" and "configuresharepoint -enablesharepointprotection" performed. Can a...

Operation is not allowed when the object is closed
I seem to be getting this error from the client side of Headquarters quite often, and I can't seem to find any solution online. The MessageBox also says: "(Unhandled Error, state = '7')" Seems to me this could possibly be a programming error, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know of a solution to this problem? Or, does anyone know if this is a problem that they haven't dealt with yet, or at least whether this is a problem I'm supposed to deal with or they are supposed to deal with? "Cribstoteens" wrote: > I seem to be getting this error from t...

BP3.0 Server Error in '/BusinessPortal' Application
The BP site had been working until a user rported an error today, now they all get the error. A server reboot hasn't cleared it. A repair install had no effect. Any ideas? Error detail from the server: Server Error in '/BusinessPortal' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: File or asse...

Internal Mapi Error
Hi All, I just installed a 2007 server into my domain and moved my mailbox from my Ex2000 server to the new server. It was not talking to anything else (routing group problem I suspect) so I moved my mailbox back the 2000 server. I didn't realize that my mailbox was open at the time. Outlook errored, so I closed it and reopened. It would not open my mailbox on the 2000 server. I removed the Exchange Information Service from my profile and recreated it, but I get the following: The following unrecoverable error has occurred: Internal MAPI error: The properties of Microsoft Ex...

Run-time error '3077':
Hello Everybody, In Access 2003, I am using VBA to find a string in a table. Every time I try to execute following line: anRST.FindFirst "John Smith" I get "Run-time error '3077':" which says: Syntax error (missing operator) in expression. Same is true for FindNext, FindLast and FindPrevious. anRST was defined using following code: Set anRST = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("Test", dbOpenDynaset) Where "Test" is the name of the table. Any ideas what I am missing? Thank you, -- Syed Zeeshan Haider "Syed Zeeshan Haider" <szh...