Online resource (documentation with examples)?

If this is possible please let me know, there are a few things in m
mind that i would like to implement, finding the resource seems to b
the hardest challenge, i am trying to decipher the help.chm available
making progress slowly, also using the msdn online resource, (no
enough low level detail for my experience with programming), so if yo
could recommend any resources online or downloadable, (for free), i
would be of great use!

\\Regards\thanks\Riz

--
Rizits
Rizitsu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1584

Hi
try searching the google archives. Use Ron's addin for this:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15840
> View this thread:

frank.kabel (11126)
11/24/2004 11:25:44 AM
Thanks for the advice.. checking out the plugin now.

Regard

--
Rizits
Rizitsu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1584
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=32005

Help with online services in money Plus
Ok I have two problems. 1. I have two accounts setup to use MSN Bill Pay and I want to add a new account to this service and I don't remember how to do this and have searched all over and can't find the anwser. I have added the account online in bill pay and confirmed it but can't get the EPAY option in the account in Money Plus 2. How do you modify an account's details once you use it to pay an online bill. I have an account that I need to change the account number and it will not let me. I have another that I can't change the address. Here is what I do: ...

Creating a new document by adding other documents
I am using word 2007. I need to create a new single document from three existing documents. All docs are word 2003. Also how do I lock each page in the documents from changing when editing? I'd use the Insert File dialog box (Insert tab | Object | Text from File in Word 2007) to bring the documents together; that will also give you a "preview" of which format changes (if any) that you may have to deal with in the process. On the other hand, if you want to preserve formatting (as indicated by your final question), it would be easier to create three PDFs and then ...

report convert to sanpshot or word document color
I have a report and I change the font color when the value reach some criteria which works fine in the MS Access report. It changes the whole column font color when I send email and convert to Sanpshot, Excel or Word documents. Any workaorund for this? Your help is great appreciated, ...

Document Properties
Any idea of how I can get the document properties of an Excel worksheet to print? You can place the properties you want on a empty sheet and print it Run this macro on a empty sheet Sub test() rw = 1 Worksheets(1).Activate For Each p In ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties On Error Resume Next Cells(rw, 1).Value = p.Name Cells(rw, 2).Value = p.Value rw = rw + 1 On Error GoTo 0 Next End Sub -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Sandi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:015e01c3b000$ac6a1db0...

Resource Usage Work Rollup
I am using a macro to consolidate multiple schedules into a single IMS. When the macro completed, I noticed about half the resources contained 0 hours in the summary work but contains work on their assigned tasks. MSP identified some resources as being overallocated even with 0 hrs. I am using MSP 2007 and Calculation = Automatic. Example: Named Resource 0 hrs (should equal 30) Task 1 10 hrs Task 2 20 hrs Any suggestions as to why some resources work fine but others don't...

Online Version
I would like an online version that is very similar to the CD ROM Version. Quicken started offering an online version only recently. This means I could start using Microsoft money from any computer. My computer was broken for a few days and I was not able to use Microsoft money. ...

IF there any free API to convert XML Documents to CVS?
Dear All, Access 2002 w/SP3 Access 2003 w/SP2 Windows XP Pro w/SP2 i am trying to find a API to convert convert XML Documents to CVS Thanks in advance for any help you can provide me Regards Antonio Macias "rebelscum0000" <piiixp@jedikeeper.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cca79148-a9ee-424e-903a-0072f437d2d0@s37g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Dear All, > Access 2002 w/SP3 > Access 2003 w/SP2 > Windows XP Pro w/SP2 > > i am trying to find a API to convert convert XML Documents to CVS > > Thanks in advance for any help you can provide me > > Re...

CAN I OPEN A PUBLISHER 95 DOCUMENT IN PUBLISHER 98 VERSION
CAN I OPEN A PUBLISHER 95 DOCUMENT IN PUBLISHER 98 VERSION SHONA wrote: > CAN I OPEN A PUBLISHER 95 DOCUMENT IN PUBLISHER 98 VERSION Lose the caps. It's considered yelling, is incredibly rude and makes your posts very hard to read. If you're having problems, ditch NAV. -- In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/ (1) Lower your caps. It's considered rude, as if you are shouting. (2) Have you tried? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "SHONA" <SHONA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E42036DF-1475-437E-9D3D-4A4B98...

2003 word documents
These open and close very slowly indeed. If I close an open document it does so as mormal but if I exit the word doc application is is slow slow. First it closes the word from screen followed by a grey screen for some seconds. I have checked hard ware and ok. I don't have any viruses and AVG have cleared it so anyone know what to do next? Thanks -- Abandoned & orphaned children belong in families you might try testing word via safe mode. -- db·´¯`·...¸><)))º> DatabaseBen, Retired Professional - Systems Analyst - ...

How do I insert Appendixes into a Word 2007 document?
I am creating a policy manual with an automatic table of contents and must have a set of appendices. If you are referring to appendix numbering, the general principles are the same as they were for Word 2003. See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numbering/NumberingAppendixes.html. To customize heading numbering in Word 2007, place the insertion point in the first Heading 1 paragraph of the document, and then click Home tab | Multilevel List | Define New Multilevel List. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Donald Hardin" <Donald Hardin@discussions.micros...

Best Work at Home Jobs Online
Online jobs are an effective way of making money online without any investment. By doing online jobs one can earn a decent part time income. Companies all around the world need employees who can do their work, so they hire people and they pay them for the work they do. But there are many problems which company owners face. Like after gaining a little experience, people start to demand more pay or they just go to some other high paying company. Just Visit : http://www.yourforexmoney.com ...

Online reconciling
During the set-up process of money, it asks for which my online bank id and password. I type it in and get an error message to the effect, " check id and password, not able to connect". Can anyone help me? ...

Cannot see resources
I can see projects but i cannot see resources. ...

Unable to connect to online quote server
I'm not getting quotes this morning, is anyone else seeing this problem? Same here. Probably too much traffic. <g.m.cox.mail@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2fb8ba8a-9eab-4c3d-91a7-c63317d1e034@e38g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > I'm not getting quotes this morning, is anyone else seeing this > problem? Having the same problem here. The message I get when checking msn network status is: HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found Also it refers to IIs services problem and that the site does not exist. I can post the whole page is anyone is interested. JC <g.m.cox.mail@gmail....

How do I open documents/files created with Publisher 97, with XP
>-----Original Message----- > >. > Please make your Subject entry brief and then explain your problem or question in the Message box. Window XP or Office XP? Publisher 2002 (XP)? Usually you can open older files in newer releases, but not the other way around. Try it! ...

not enough resources to display completely starting excel 2010
I have just performed a clean install of Office 2010, having totally removed my Office 2007. I have installed the 64 bit variant, running on my (fairly new) Sony Vaio with 250 Gb ssd and 6 Gb RAM. I am running windows 7 ultimate (64 bit). Imagine my surprise that, whenever I start Excel, I get the error message: Not enough resources to display completely!!! I have not opened any workbook, nor do I have any other programs running, and I am a bit perplexed as to what could be causing this issue. Any ideas? I did also get some error messages when first starting Word but these see...

Online Documentation
I would like to know if there is a web site out there where have implemented online documentation on the WEB using VISIO. For example, displaying a diagram (workflow) where you click a shape and you are taken to another diagram or some kind of text document. I am just curious if there is such a thing. Thanks. ...

Deleting a Document
Hello, I am trying to help a friend of mine who has Microsoft Office 2007. I have not been able to look at the problem myself, but here is what she described to me: "I cannot seem to delete a document, either from within Word 2007, or Windows Explorer. Here are the choices I get when I right mouse click on a document. . . Customize Quick Access Toolbar Show Quick Access Toolbar Below the Ribbon Minimize the Ribbon" Has anyone encountered this type of problem, or can someone suggest to me where to research this type of problem? I know this is not a lot of ...

System Resource Exceeded/Query Too Complex
Hi, First of all, I'd like to apologise for posting so much code, but unfortunately without seeing it, it's probably difficult to work out what's happening I'm trying to build a union query which I will later drop into some code, but I'm having problems with the error message 'system resource exceeded' or if I tweak a couple of speech marks (toggle text/numbers) 'Query Too Complex' SELECT [Budget TPID].TSL, [Budget TPID].Application, [Budget TPID].[Business Service], [Budget TPID].TPID, Null AS Project, [Unit Price].Co, Sum([jan]*IIf(O...

Online Tool
Greetings I currently have Outlook 2003 and I would like to be able to modify my calendar from school / class / library etc. Is there an Online - Calendar that automatically synchronizes with outlook? Something like Yahoo Calendar ( but i'm not sure if Yahoo Calendar can synch. to outlook ) Thank you -- Emory Carsten You can try Microsoft Office Outlook Live to see if that is what you need.http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/mool.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account w...

Setting up Resources
I am running SBS2003 and would like our conference rooms to have shared calendars in our address book so that we can access them and invite them to meetings. Not sure how to do this. Thanks in advance for any help! Child - You will need to create a mailbox-enabled user in ADUC. Once that is done you will need to create an Outlook profile for this mailbox. You can either use the new users crendentials are give yourself "full mailbox" access to the mailbox to open it using your crendentials. Once the mailbox is opened go to Tools, Options, click Calendar Options. Click the Resourc...

Creating an XML document
Hi, First of all, a confession. This is a cross post from the microsoft.public.dotnet.general list. I posted there not realising that this list existed. Apologies to those who read both lists. I'll do my best to prevent two separate conversations developing. I'm trying to create an XML Document. This is what I want to end up with: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <epp xmlns="urn:iana:xml:ns:epp-1.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="urn:iana:xml:ns:epp-1.0 epp-1.0...

Where can I find online appointment scheduling template?
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a template for publisher 2003 that allows a client to setup a date and time for a hair appointment online. For example; The client goes to the webpage and keys in the following: 1. Name 2. Date 3. Time 4. Hair style they desire. 5. Then either an email is sent to the shop or there is an online database that allow the hair stylist to login and see who's scheduled to see them for the next week, 2 weeks month etc. Thanks to all that comment, ...

How to change document from a Chart to spreadsheet
Hello, I had a spreadsheet set up in Excel - somehow it has concerted the document into a Chart and I need to change it back to a spreadsheet please.?? Right click on chart, location. Change to a sheet. -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "Tilly" wrote: > Hello, I had a spreadsheet set up in Excel - somehow it has concerted the > document into a Chart and I need to change it back to a spreadsheet please.?? ...

Mailbox Resources error
Hi,=20 I can't delete 4 mailboxes from Mailbox Resources on the=20 private infomation store men=F9. When I try to open one of=20 that I have the following: "c1010aae the object cannot be found in the directory".=20 This may be because replication has not complited.=20 Please note, those 4 mailboxes will not compare in the=20 sever recipient.=20 How to delete the mailboxes from the Mailbox Resources ?=20 help me please..=20 Eros "Eros" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >I can't delete 4 mailboxes from Mailbox Resources on the >priva...