>I have a BD with normal password.
>When I quit, request again it.
>
>How is possible omit it, please?
>Thanks in advance.
>an
>
>.

0
anonymous (74719)

Requesting Help Ranking Sales Values.....
I have a field in a table named "Ext B/O" that lists the extended Backorder Value for parts sold. There may be duplicate values and they should show the same rankings. I would like to rank these totals from highest to lowest dollar value. I have tried the following query coding but I only get a count of the total number of records in the query for each record (49435) and NOT the individual ranking of the value. Rank: (Select Count(*) from [tbl_WorkingData] Where [Ext B/O] >= 0)+1 Can ANYONE please tell me what I am doing wrong and how to correct it? Th...

Personal folders password
Hi, does anyone know how to recover personal outlook folders if the password is forgotten. I had the folder open for the longest time and a reinstallation of the profile closed it. Thanks. ...

What is a simulated HTTP requests?
Hi, I've read on http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.hosting.iprocesshostpreloadclient(VS.100).aspx that "ASP.NET developers who want to preload ASP.NET Web applications should use the simulated HTTP requests in IIS 7.0 combined with the Application_Start method in the Global.asax file." I would like to know how to simulate a request or what is a simulated request. Thanks. Regards, Marvin On Nov 24, 3:23=A0am, Marvin Landman <mar...@newsgroup.nospam> wrote: > Hi, > > I've read onhttp://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/...

Enter network password pop up
The popup for "Enter Network password" keeps coming up. i have XP and outlook 2002. How can I stop this it's very annoying, It pops up multiple times during the send/recieve process. Thanks for any help, Mike You may take a look at this Technet article: OL: You Continuously Receive Prompts for Your NT Domain Credentials http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3ben-us%3b321652 -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Mike" <mikecurto@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:769601c3e761$03a14350$a501280a@phx.gbl... The popup for "Enter Network pas...

Password Locked!!! Need help!!!
Hi, recently, one of our staff created a form using excel but he protect the workbook/worksheet with his password. Now that he has left our office and we are unable to do amendment to that worksheet. Can someone help me or advise me how to unlock the worksheet. Thanks for your help. Lawrence Hi Lawrence Firstly, keep i mind that the previous user locked the Spreadsheet for a good reason. Have a look here for assistance in bypassing Passwords. http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html HTH Michael Mitchelson "lawrence" wrote: > Hi, recently, one of our staff creat...

password for mail account
hi, I am wondering if anyone here can tell me if there is a way to protect your mail accounts using in outlook with a password? I do have several mail accounts on my computer, but as soon as I start the outlook, I can choose between all of them without using a password. Is there any way to protect each mail account with a password so that not everybody who has access to the computer is able to open every account and read all mails even if they are not suposed to be able to? thanks for your help Please provide specific information regarding your computing environment. "sliverfl...

Criteria to prompt for field and omit certain records
I have a query that prompts the user for the install number. I also need it to omit any records that have "obsolete" in any of the revision fields. Following is my SQL code. If I include the Not Like "*obs*" criteria, the install number is not included in the report. If I exclude the Not Like "*obs*" criteria, the install number is included in the report, however all records with a revision of Obsolete also show up. SELECT [Engineering Drawing Numbers].MasterProject, [Engineering Drawing Numbers].[INSTALL NUMBER], [Engineering Drawing Numbers].[INST...

Password protect
How do I password protect a shared excel book so that people have read only access but so thta I can have write access? This should work. 1. In your shared workbook, hit F12 to bring up the 'Save As' dialog box. 2. Click Tools>General Options 3. Enter a password to modify the file. 4. Don't share the password. HTH, JP On Jan 8, 11:51=A0am, GeoSte <Geo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I password protect a shared excel book so that people have read onl= y > access but so thta I can have write access? ...

Money 2004 Password Manager
I am trying to set up automatic background banking to download my statements from my bank but when I go to the "Password Manager" it does not allow me the option to fill in my financial institution password. I am also having a problem with statements that I have downloaded. I go to my account register and use the proper channels to download a statement manually and after all is said and done transmission completes successfully according to Money, the information is not in my account register or anywhere else that I have looked. I am running Windows XP and the Money 2004 ve...

outlook 2000 meeting request to outlook 2003
Hi, I have a terminal server running W2K and office 2000, what I want to do is for persons who remote into the terminal server to be able to use Outlook 2000 to create meeting requests and send to persons who might be running Outlook 2003 without having to upgrade to Outlook 2003. Can this work without the upgrade? I had tried to do this but it doesn't seem to work, does anyone know a solution other than to upgrade? Thanks Sorry, I forgot to add that I want the persons using Outlook 2003 to be able to add the meeting requests from Outlook 2000. "How" <how_kong@shaw...

letting users reset their own password in owa
Does anyone know how i can let the end-users set their own password using OWA? thx Monica Implementing the Change Password feature with Outlook Web Access http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297121/#appliesto -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Techie In Need" <spam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OWPfRxosGHA.1632@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how i can let the end-users set their own password using > OWA? > > thx > > Monica Just t...

Outlook not remembering Password
I am using outlook 2000 and windows xp. I have to put my password in every time even though I clicked 'remember my password'. Any suggestions? Tim ...

Lost Passwords #2
I have Outlook 2002 SP3 running on Vista Home Premium. I have it set to remember the passwords for my email, but it never keeps it. I have to enter the passwords every time I send and receive mail and have to do it twice because the first time only gives me errors. Any idea what is happening? Outlook 2002 and Vista are not compatible. "Michael Dobony" <survey@stopassaultnow.net> wrote in message news:1ac8tmqueshmr.1bqymive0tywh.dlg@40tude.net... :I have Outlook 2002 SP3 running on Vista Home Premium. I have it set to : remember the passwords for my email, but it never ke...

Accept a meeting request
Hi, When I get a meeting request, I am unable to respond to it by accepting it. I have Microsoft Outlook 2003. The help says that when i open the meeting request, it should automatically appear in my calender. However, it does not appear in my Outlook. Could somebody please tell me if there is a way to synchronise the meeting request with my calender, or a solution to this problem? ...

Random password generator?
I know how to generate a random NUMBER. I need to generate a random PASSWORD. ie: 8characters, numerals & alpha. I'm guessing almost all of you know how to do it. I'd appreciate your help. Thanks. Kenny Hi Kenny I certainly don't know how to do it! I would suggest using something off the net designed to do it. Here's one I found on Yahoo: http://www.folder-password-expert.com/password-generator.html but I haven't tried it!! There are laods out there, though. Andy. "KennyS" <ks4078@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:D-WdnbQep_RdrlnfRVn-vw@...

Logon credential request when using website blacklists?
Hi all, SBS 2003 and ISA. I use a URL blacklist in ISA and have added most, if not all, social networking sites to the list because of abuse within our office. However, when many pages load that have widgets or links to some of the sites in our blacklist (specifically Facebook), the user is prompted with a logon window. Last year this was a mere nuisance as I told my staff to just click cancel (and the facebook link would show the 'page cannot be displayed' message). However, it seems like Facebook links have proliferated to many of the other websites we are using ...

Excel 2000 Invoice Template Macro Password?
Can someone tell me the password to view the macro code in the Invoice template that comes with Excel 2000? I need to customize the code, & it asks for a password to do that. Thanks!! Bill "chzdood"(no quotes) will probably work. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:56:40 -0500, "Bill" <Bill541@yahoo.com> wrote: >Can someone tell me the password to view the macro code in the Invoice template that >comes with Excel 2000? > >I need to customize the code, & it asks for a password to do that. > >Thanks!! > > > ...

Meeting requests from Exchange Servers come in as plain text
I have spent several days banging my head on a wall with this one. Our exchange server has no problems sending meeting requests. I have sent meeting requests to our exchange server from my home pc which is in pop3/smtp mode (no exchange) and the meeting requests come in fine (in meeting request format). However, when a user that is on an exchange environment outside of our network sends a meeting request to a user on our exchange server, the request comes in as plain text. Has anyone seen this problem before? If so, any suggestions? On 23 Jan 2006 07:19:04 -0800, rfigueroajr@gmail.com w...

XPath Request
Hi, How can i get all the nodes with attribute Name = "Publisher" or Name="Administrator" using XPath query and C# for this xml doc? <GetRoleCollectionFromUser xmlns=\"http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/directory/\"> <Roles> <Role ID=\"1073741826\" Name=\"Reader\" Description=\"....\" Type=\"2\" /> <Role ID=\"1073741827\" Name=\"Publisher\" Description=\"....\" Type=\"3\" /> <Role ID=\"1073741828\" Name=\"Adm...

password management in 2006
i have an account set up with E-trade, and have just changed over to there new digital security id, so that when I log on to my account the password changes each time.( there is a key ring that generates a new # every 30 seconds.) My question is, when i set up E-trade in 2006 for online updates. It asked me for the user name and password to get everything set up. But it does nto let me change the passowrd after I have it set up to be blank, as I will need to type a new password in every time. does anyone have any ideas? thanks I think that the short answer is that Money doesn't...

Unprotect cells in a worksheet when I have forgotten the password
I have created a worksheet some time ago and protected certain cell within it and gave the worksheet a password in order to edit it. Unfortunately I can no longer remember the password and to save me creating the worksheet again it would be better if there was a way round this or a small program that will remove the password for me. Your help is appreciated. Try this link to John McGimpsey's site: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the News...

Outlook 2003 password cannot be changed from untrusted domain (W2K
Whenever our remote office users tried to change the Windows password via Outlook 2003 on their PCs (Windows Domain different from Exchange 2003 server's Domain and all are Windows 2003), They got this error: The NT Domain password could not be changed. A required action was not successful due to an unspecified error. I have tried the hotfix described in KB ID 822986 and 921650, but the problem still cannot be solved. I found a similar KB ID 236111, but it was written for Windows 2000. I am not sure whether it is applicable to my Windows 2003 domains. Anyone knows the solution? Thanks...

When sorting, how would I omit duplicates?
I am working with several data spreadsheets. I have to weekly update new information into one spreadsheet. Question: When sorting new data with the old data, how would I omit the duplicates. You can't AFAIK. You could filter the data for unique records (Data>Filet>Advanced Filter) and then sort that data. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Blaine Fray" <Blaine Fray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2795CB5A-22E0-425D-8B84-0F7C0192600C@microsoft.com... > I am working with several data spreadsheets. I have t...

User Availability in Meeting Requests
I'm in the process of migrating users from our Exchange 5.5 server to our Exchange 2003 server. Right now we are running in mixed mode (2003 coexistence with 5.5). I'm noticing that users who have moved to the Exchange 2003 server can not view other users availability when they attempt to set up a meeting request. The users schedule says "no information." You want to make sure that the schedule+ free busy folder for the sites are replicated to the Exchange 2003 server. "Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B2A929B-E39B-4554-83...

Omitting the gaps
For the next few days I will be compiling a very large database (four sheets) on Microsoft Office Excel 2003 (Windows 2000 Office). Three of the sheets are pretty much complete but I am having some issues with the last. (1) I have headings on both the rows and columns; some rows (Companies) do not have any values as there was no action in these accounts last year. All columns (Deals) have some sort of dollar figure as you scroll down. What I want to do is: to be able to see any criteria either row or column and see where there are active cells relating to that field and have the correspon...