Number of categories

I need to make a macro to change the between tick-mark labels with a value
depending of the total numbers of rows, but I do not now the VB code to put
the number of categories in the graph.
I'm not a expert in VB coding, any help is appreciated,
Thanks, jos
0
jos (3)

post specifics

"Jos" wrote:

> I need to make a macro to change the between tick-mark labels with a value
> depending of the total numbers of rows, but I do not now the VB code to put
> the number of categories in the graph.
> I'm not a expert in VB coding, any help is appreciated,
> Thanks, jos

How to insert auto-incremental numbers on Publisher
Hi, I am trying to create tickets on MS Publisher for my organization. And stuck on the part of generating different ticket numbers for my publisher file. Is there anyway that I can insert an automatic-increment numbers on my ticket, so when printing next page, the number will increase by itself without typing it manually? Thank you & Regards. Mail Merge. Create a data base with consecutive numbers. Mail and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH062524751033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.micros...

Number of contacts?
What is the max. number of contacts that can be in a folder. I have outlook 2003. -- jsanders jsanders <jsanders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What is the max. number of contacts that can be in a folder. I have > outlook 2003. 64K -- Brian Tillman ...

Check Numbers #3
I suggest that a person should be able to specify the number of checks available in a checkbook, so that when the checkbook is running out of checks the user can be notified. Right now, you can specify the number of the next check when you create the checkbook and when the checkbook runs out you can edit this number , the problem is that sometimes the user has to print many checks and he/she is not aware that the checkbook that he/she is using is about to run out of checks and as a consequence a considerable amount of checks is lost due to this issue. ---------------- This post is a s...

Random numbers, letters, pictures?
I have four questions about generating items randomly. I know how to generate numbers randomly, but how do I generate 1. Numbers less than 5 but greater than -1? 2. Two digit numbers. Also is it possible to generate random letters in a shape or text box and random pictures? I'm currently using the code below to generate my random numbers. Dim First As Integer Dim Second As Integer Dim Answer As Integer Sub Initalize() Randomize ActivePresentation.SlideShowWindow.View.Next End Sub Sub RandomNumber() First = CStr(Int(Rnd() * 10)) Second = CStr(Int(Rnd() * 10)...

Navigation Bar Not Displaying Number of Records
Acc 2007 sp2 I have a split form with the Navigation bar set to yes. The Navigation bar is displayed but there is nothing in the record number or the number of records field unless I click on the first record. Any way to fix this? James ...

How to copy specific number of rows from cells to cells?
There is a given number in cell U1, which equals to 9, so I would like to copy 9 cells starting from cell V3, which should copy from V3 to V11 and paste text only into A3 to A11. If the given number in cell U1 is 6, then I would like to copy 6 cells starting from cell V3, which should copy from V3 to V11 and paste text only into A3 to A8. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to code this macro in excel 2003? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Hi Eric Try.. Range("V3").Resize(Range("U1").Value).Copy Range("A3") -- Jacob (MVP -...

Excel Cell Format for Numberic Values
When I export data having 20 numeric characters, Excel will put in place a scientifc equation. The numbers are rounded off after 15 characters. Cannot get Excel to display all 20 numeric numbers. Any ideas on how to get Excel to read all 20 numbers in a cell? Hi not possible. Excel only supports 15 significant digits -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4324528D-BBAB-493C-A1B0-EC108BCB6571@microsoft.com... > When I export data having 20 numeric characters, Excel will put in place a > scientifc e...

correlate a series of numbers in mm:ss to another column also in m
I would like to create a chart which shows a series of numbers in minutes and seconds (to the hundreths of a second) that correlates to another column, also measured in minutes and seconds(and also to the hundreths of a second) by a factor of 0.93567448724. For example, the first column will start with 16:00.00 and the second column will have 14:58.25, which is 0.93567448724 times as large as 16:00.00. I've tried to use the forumla of A*B, where A is the number 16:00.00 and B is the constant 0.93567448724, but it doesn't seem to work. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Tha...

autotab to the next cell after entering a character/number
to save on my dataentry time i have to fill in a worksheet with numbers between 1 and 5 - im sick of pushing the tab key to get to the next cell - HELP! is autotab possible? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.593 / Virus Database: 376 - Release Date: 20/02/2004 This might be what you're looking for. http://tinyurl.com/39vzv -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "...

sum cells with numbers
This shouldn't be too diffacult but I can't seem to find the function that would allow me to sum the cells with numbers and then divide that by the number of blank cells. e.g. cells A1:A5, if A1 is 5, A2 is 10 and cells A3 through A5 are blank then the answer would be 5. 5+10/3=5 I tried isnumber and isblank but that doesn't work. Any ideas? What result do you want if all the cells contain numbers? Biff "mmcap" <mmcap@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A310857-9441-4187-AF8C-2A27749BA62A@microsoft.com... > This shouldn't be too diffacu...

sum a column containing numbers as well as #N/A
I have a column containing numbers as well as #N/A (result of a Vlooku formula). How do I sum the column to return the total of all numerica values Jack -- jackh Hi Jack Try =SUMIF(A:A,"<>#N/A") Regards Roger Govier jackh wrote: > I have a column containing numbers as well as #N/A (result of a Vlookup > formula). How do I sum the column to return the total of all numerical > values > > > Jackh > > One fix would be to trap the errors rather than leaving them in your worksheet. Instead of =VLOOKUP(A1,J:K,2,FALSE) you can use ...

Format Credit Card Number on Receipt
I am trying to format the credit card number on my receipts to place a space or a dash between the four digit groups. Are there any vbScript or XML functions that can be placed into the receipt template to format with? THanks Jamie ...

Label vs. Category
Can somebody please explain to me what the difference is? And how do you use them? In what context? What Outlook version?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Some Dude" <sdatt@myplace.com> wrote in message = news:ef1CKqslGHA.884@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Can somebody please explain to me what the difference is? And how...

Number of emails being downloaded
When I receive emails in outlook 2000, I don't know how many emails are being downloaded. It use to tell you 1 of 50 for example. What settings should I change to get this? Thanks Dave It depends on the mode of Outlook 2000. If Corporate or Workgroup (which it sounds like) the option is not available. It will be available in Internet Mail Only mode. (Check Help->About - second line for your mode.) --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal accou...

Categories not displaying
Except for categories assigned to recurring payees, category information is not being displayed when payee is selected from drop down list. Is this normal for Money 2007? I don't remember Money 99 doing this. ...

XmlTextReader, LineNumber, and total number of lines?
Can I determine how many lines an xml file has so I can say something like "line 4 of 254"? SirPoonga wrote: > Can I determine how many lines an xml file has so I can say something > like "line 4 of 254"? Use IXmlLineInfo interface, which XmlTextReader implements. See http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpref/html/frlrfsystemxmlixmllineinfoclasstopic.asp -- Oleg Tkachenko [XML MVP, MCAD] http://www.xmllab.net http://blog.tkachenko.com I have seen that and that is why I am asking the question. I can not see a way of determining tota...

tracking numbers in POs
Hello: Has anyone found a way to allow for, in GP 10.0, the ability to hop onto a shipping web site with a tracking number entered into Purchase Order Processing? I know that the Custom Link Setup window allows for this sort of functionality in Sales Order Processing. But, in experimenting here directly in Purchase Order Processing, the best that I can do is to put in a Vendor custom link label that will hop over to a UPS web site. But, this will not allow for the automatic population of a tracking number like you can when using Sales Order Processing. I know that Purchase Order Pr...

random number generation
how would I generate a random number from a list of given numbers i excel or better yet in vba, sy a I have a list of 1,2,3,4,5 and I wil like it randomly pick a number thnank -- nyn0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- nyn04's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1265 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26231 Hi! You could use =INT(RAND()*5)+1 or, if your version of Excel supports it, =RANDBETWEEN(1,5) Al -- Alf -------------------------------------------------------------------...

Returns & lot numbers
Version: GP 8, SP 3 How does one do a purchasing return for an item on an invoice that has already been paid? How does one change a lot number on a received item when one has mistyped the lot number and the transaction has been posted? Thank you, M. E. Houston ...

auto category transactions by payee name
Money automatically categorizes some items. Can I customize where they go by keywords and such for every time I import transactions? ...

Aligning line chart with column chart (4 categories)
Hi All, I am trying to plot a line chart over a column chart (4 categories). The columns on the primary y-axis, while the lines on the secondary y-axis. The problem is that the line charts starting points are always at the middle of the data series but not properly aligned with the columns. I want to shift them and align them with the column charts. Here is the data. 2011 2011 2012 2012 Volume % of sector Volume % Sector Company 1 150 7% 310 11% Company 2 170 5% 320 12% Company 3 160 4% 330 13% If you plot them in col...

Creating a macro to replace numbers
I am having problems with macros. The problem is that I have a co-worker that wants to replace certain numbers with other numbers, but here the kicker. The numbers don't exist. For example.... he wants to replace 13.00 (which is really 13) with 13.5. but he wants to replace all the numbers (ie 24.00 or 15.00, which is just 24 and 15) with .5 after them. I have been trying to create a macro for this but have failed. Is there anyone out there who has dealt with this and who might be able to help me? if you coworker only wants to add .5 to any value on the cells, u can do this: in ...

Excel Number Format #2
Is there a quick way to format numbers copied from a website into Excel. I find that the numbers copied into Excel do not allow any operations to be performed. Thank you in advance for your help. Run this macro http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/join.htm#trimall Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Richard" wrote: > Is there a quick way to format numbers copied from a website into Excel. > > I find that the numbers copied into Excel do not allow any operations to be > performed. > > Thank you in advance for your help. You're copying numbers as text. Copy a bla...

Number of months between 2 dates
I can not remove this double thread ... sorry -- john liem ...

Aauto-numbering of bulltes when catalog merging from word?
When using bullets in a word table then using Catalog Merge the bullet points from Word are automatically numbered by Publisher. Have change Bullet settings and Auto Text bullet settings. Any ideas Are you using the Word table as your data base? Can you not add the bullets in the merge field in Publisher manually? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Tobydiver" <Tobydiver@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0AB5D9B4-A468-45E1-AC4D-E0D11B83A91F@microsoft.com... > When using bullets in a word table then using Catalog Merge the bullet points > from W...