need to save multi lingual content from an Excel file to a CSV fil

need to save multi lingual content from an Excel file to a CSV file. But it
is erroring out. Help!

Too many rows for Excel output from Access 2000
All: In my application I am exporting several records to excel file dynamically using a query,when the number of records exceeds 50000 records in one of the scenarios I am getting this error :There are too many rows to output, based on the limitation specified by the output format or Microsoft access Dim stDocName As String stDocName = "Query11" DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputQuery, stDocName, acFormatXLS, , 1 Can any one suggest the solution to this problem, Thanks in Advance, VT IIRC, OutputTo uses an earlier Excel format that limits to 16K rows. Use the TransferSp...

Creating and Organization Chart from and excel file
I was able to create an org. chart awhile ago and now when I try to use the org. chart wizard and select the excel file I get an error "cannot read names". I have excel and visio 2003. Can anyone help???? I want to include 4 fields from from excel file (name, title, department, reports_to). Help! Have you tried creating an Excel file recently? Perhaps there's an issue with your existing Excel file. I'd try generating a dummy file using the wizard, and then try importing it iback nto a new Visio file using the wizard. If that works, then you may want to cut / pas...

Opening a new instance of Excel

Quirky recent file list #2
Debra--- I do tend to open from Windows Explore more then File>Open. But I am saving the file. It's more that it is annoying when I close a file by accident and don't quite remember where it got saved on the server. Stacie -- SPenney ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SPenney's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1079 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=267592 Well, I guess you weren't the only one who wanted this behaviour changed. <g> If/when you upgr...

Need Report to Show Items that have no associated Supplier
We just ran a Top Suppliers report. Much to our surprise, our third top Supplier was blank. No Name. This No-Name supplier managed to account for 263 items, so we still have a few holes to plug. We have THOUSANDS of SKUS, so a manual search is out of the question. Is there a report out there that will do this? Thanks Bud run this query ****************** SELECT Itemlookupcode,Description FROM Item LEFT JOIN Supplier ON Item.SupplierID=Supplier.ID where Supplier.ID is null ******************* "Bud Izen" <BudIzen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C1B3442-...

Linking a graph to a csv file
**Excel 2002 Hello, I'm sure this is exceedingly easy, but somehow, I'm screwing this up. I ultimately need to have a self- updating PowerPoint file (client mandates a ppt file). According to ppt's help, that means I have to use linked Excel graphs, not embedded ppt graphs. However, my programmer will be supplying me with tons of csv files. When I try to create an excel file with a data link to a csv file, it tells me that it can't update it unless I open the source file. I *can't* take the time to open each csv - there will be hundreds. What am I missing wi...

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

i need an example of a hourly and weekely pay sheet
i need to create a paysheet that will allow me to pay my employees per hour. "azure" <azure@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8DD3F54C-3077-4D5E-B4C4-011DE0F73901@microsoft.com... > i need to create a paysheet that will allow me to pay my employees per hour. So, what you need then is:- EmployeeName, HoursWorked, HourlyRate, TotalPay where TotalPay = HoursWorked*HourlyRate ...

Excel Crash

Import Palm files
Can anyone help me by telling me how to import palm files (dat files) into outlook. I want to import contact, calendar, etc Depends what you can export to from Palm Desktop. Personally, I've found this messy. Why not just get sync software that can sync your Palm with Outlook directly? Chapura Pocketmirror or Pumatech Intellisync are two ideas....or your Palm CD may have come with this option. F. Carvalho wrote: > Can anyone help me by telling me how to import palm files > (dat files) into outlook. I want to import contact, > calendar, etc ...

outlook 2000 help file

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING #2

Excel Edit F2 button changed for Mac???

In Excel program shows a broken line and don't know how to get ri.

Excel Cells Contents to HTML Pages

Contact not importing names of csv lists
Whenever I import a csv file into outlook 2007 it imports only the email addresses, nothing else. I've titled the csv columns with the exact same headings as the outlook contact headings. Still, it imports only the email addresses. What do I need to do to get it to import the full names as well? Is it correct to assume that because you stated that you "titled the csv columns the same as the Outlook contact headings" - that you used "auto-map" to import your data? There is absolutely no reason, benefit or value whatsoever (under any circumstances) in ...

suggestion needed
Hi, i have an application that need to monitor file share access (client ip, requested file). this information is available in the windows2000/2003/xp computer management mmc applet under Computer Management -> System Tools -> Shared Folders -> Sessions / Open Files. is there a way to do this? Use the NetFileEnum() API to get the opened files list. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "ziggy" <dont@send.mails> wrote in message news:u2jaDjPcFHA.3040@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > i have an application that nee...

Does anyone know where I can download EXCEL.MSI?
I am missing my Excel 2002 CD, and can't install Office Update Service Pack 3 without this file. ...

Excel ignores boot-time regional settings when interpreting a date
I have a third party DDE app that exports dates as strings, correctly using the short date format in the regional and language settings, which, in my case is MM/DD/YYYY (reset at every boot). Unfortunately excel insists in interpreting that date as DD/MM/YYYY [Application.International(xlDateOrder)=1, it should be 0], disregarding my regional settings. The result is that all the dates are wrong or #VALUES! If this is not wierd enough, listen to this: it only happens after I reboot (when the date format is reset to MM/DD/YYYY). If subsequently I change the short date format in the regional se...

Excel to check for regular expression?
Hi, How do you use Regular expression in excel? For eg: Check a column of data to see whether are all of them valid email addresses? Please advise THanks By valid, do you mean that the email is in proper syntax or that it is an actual email address. Text formulas can be used for proper syntax. Perhaps a Visual Basic proceedure. I doubt you can check that the email address actually exists, as many companies and ISPs will simply disregard and drop mail to invalid email addresses to eliminate spam "user" wrote: > Hi, > > How do you use Regular expression ...