need to reducing pages....i need to put the bottom part of a page.

i am working with three colums...i am down to cell 18,000...when i print my
workbook it comes to 247 pages.  what i want to do is put two pages that are
portrait together on one page...maybe make them landscape so that i am
printing less pages.  also, i want to print on both sides of the
page...please help

If I may editorialize for a moment: is anyone actually going to read
247 pages of data?  One solution may be to open a new tab within your
workbook, summarize the two pages of data, and print from there.  That
will be much more manageable.

As for printing both sides, you'll need to check your printer to see if
it supports duplex printing.

0
CycleZen (674)
3/16/2005 12:05:49 PM
I f the data is contiguous another way to do this is to define the
print range to include just the data you'd like to print.  Define a
print range on the "Sheet" tab of Page Setup.

0
CycleZen (674)
3/16/2005 12:20:14 PM
Try this web page of David McRitchie on the subject:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm
--

HTH,

RD

"OhMyGodDeniGetAGrip" <OhMyGodDeniGetAGrip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:C83EEFCD-8EF1-457B-8D82-41883497AD1A@microsoft.com...
i am working with three colums...i am down to cell 18,000...when i print my
workbook it comes to 247 pages.  what i want to do is put two pages that are
portrait together on one page...maybe make them landscape so that i am
printing less pages.  also, i want to print on both sides of the
page...please help

0
ragdyer1 (4060)

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

Macro help needed........

existing web pages/files not showing in Insert Hyperlink dialog bo
Using FrontPage 2003. When attempting to Create a Hyperlink to existing web pages and files, they are no longer visible in the Insert Hyperlink Dialog box. The files are there, we see them in the folder list. Is there a setting I'm missing? -- Fonda K Try running a Tools Recalculate Hyperlinks -- _____________________________________________ SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ] "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-; _____________________________________________ "Fonda K" <Fonda@discussion.microsoft...

Need to test a mobo

A full page of email text shrinks to one inch or less w/ new batte
I was answering emails and everyhting was fine. The batteries in my wireless mouse died. I replaced them and went back to answering emails. When I clicked the "forward" or "reply" button , a full page text in an email shrank to about one inch. Changing the font size did not correct the problem. HELP it's your zoom setting. Hold ctrl and roll the mouse wheel to increase. Depending on the mouse, you could have accidently pressed a mouse button and changed it when you changed the batteries. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.o...

Help needed

Publisher 2002 Inserting a landscape page into portrait document
How can I insert one landscape page into a presentation consisting portrait pages? I understand the inserting of page numbers, but I can't find the page orientation. Publisher does not allow you to have different orientation pages. Group all items on the page and rotate 90�. -- ...

Need help on this....thanks

need help badly

I need Help

How Can I Apply Page Setup to Entire Workbook
Say I have an excel workbook set up with 100 worksheets. Now I want t go print it. Is there a way to globally set the page setup parameter for every page, or do I have to go into page setup 100 times? For example, I want the entire workbook to print out with eac worksheet "fit to 1 page wide by 1 page tall". Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Group your sheets together (right click on one tab and select 'Select all sheets' and use File / Page Setup to set them all at once. Don't forget to ungroup your sheets afterwards. -- Andy. "e...

Folder Home Page: Link to Public Folder
Hello NG, I successfully set up a Public Folder as the home page of a folder in my mailbox. I did that with the following url: Outlook://Public Folders/All Public Folders/blabla So if I click on that folder in my mailbox, the contents of the specified public folder are shown. Now I wonder if there is a way that allows me to drag and drop an item from my mailbox onto that folder so that the item is copied to the public folder instead of the mailbox folder underneath the home page... Does anyone know? I'm grateful for all tips. Best regards, Mathias ...

Need Help Despertly!

Printable page height
?????? -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Derk" <derrick.king@bradford.gov.uk> wrote in message news:ab2dnZmkrtkvpYXZSa8jmw@karoo.co.uk... > > ...

A9 (1/2 page) top fold card
Hi. I recently upgraded from 2003 to 2007. I was pleased to see it now includes half-page top fold cards. It seems to work for smaller cards but not for half page cards. It keeps putting pages 2 and 3 next to each other (a la side-fold) rather than above and below. I'd rather not go back to rotating the image myself. Am I doing something wrong or id this a bug? Thanks -- Denise - Somerset Hills Handicapped Riding Center I am having the identical problem today. I really need a top fold! Any responses yet? "Denise" wrote: > Hi. I recently upgraded from 2003 t...

How can I put the program *. ini file to somewhere else then the Win directory?
Or, how can I at least change the ini file name to other than the project name. Thanks. zpenzes@yahoo.com ..INI files are obsolete. But you can use WritePrivateProfileString to write them to anyplace you want. Just give the filename. Frankly, I encourage the use of the Registry. You can download a Registry library I've been using for a long time now from my MVP Tips site. joe On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 22:24:48 +0100, "Novice" <zpenzes@yahoo.com> wrote: >Or, how can I at least change the ini file name to other than the project >name. > >Thanks. > >zpen...

How to delete more than 2 pages at a time in Publisher
I've got a 600 page Publisher 2003 document and want to delete 200 pages. Is there an easier way of doing this instead of doing EDIT > DELETE PAGE > BOTH PAGES 100 times!? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/commu...

How can you get back a lost part of a document?
After typing 3 or 4 additional pages to saved document, I don't know what I hit but I lost all the added work. Is there a way to get it back? If the document has not been closed since the error - CTRL+Z (Undo) will restore the text. If the document has been closed and the changes not saved, then there is nothing to recover. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<...

Plug in needed