need to make 3 fields into 1 field

I have an mail list that has been created with 3 address fields.  These
fields need to be consolidated into 1 field.  Can this be done.

Thanks

0
Georgia (30)

try
=a1 & " " & b1 etc

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"Georgia" <Georgia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have an mail list that has been created with 3 address fields.  These
> fields need to be consolidated into 1 field.  Can this be done.
>
> Thanks

0
Don
10/18/2004 2:14:55 PM
Georgia

Most programs that use Adresses like them in separate fields but if you need
in one field......

=A1 & " " & B1 & " " & C1

The " " are to insert spaces.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 07:11:02 -0700, "Georgia"
<Georgia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have an mail list that has been created with 3 address fields.  These
>fields need to be consolidated into 1 field.  Can this be done.
>
>Thanks

0
Gord

OWA Issue #3
Hello Logging into OWA is fine. But once Im in, the status area on the botttom left of the window says done with an error flag. I open it up and get: Internet Explorer Problems with this web page might prevent it from being displayed properly or functioning properly. Line: 15 Char: 30 Error: Object expected Code: 0 URL: https://my server/exchange/?Cmd=contents Has anyone seen this? What should I look for? How should I repair this? Thanks for any help. Thomas ...

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Borders #3
Does anyone know if you can apply a border to your header or footer??? Thanks. Chris Hi AFAIK you can't "Christopher Anderson" wrote: > Does anyone know if you can apply a border to your header or footer??? > > Thanks. > > Chris ...

Excel need help

Make typing "jump" to matching item(s) in drop-down list?
Is there any way to make a drop-down list work so that typing causes a "jump" to a matching item in the list? For example, if the list includes "chair," can it be formatted so that typing c-h- brings up "chair" in the drop-down list? This would be a huge time-saver in lengthy drop-down lists. We can make Access do it--can Excel? If you show the Control toolbox toolbar (view|Toolbars), you can add a Combobox from that toolbar. Rightclick on it and choose properties. You'll be able to set the linkedcell, listfillrange, style, and matchentry properties to...

How do I make checkboxes required?
I have a series of checkboxes on my form. I need the user to have clicked in each one of them to verify that step was taken before being allowed to close the screen. I selected yes on the required area of the master table, but it's still not enforcing the requirement. Any help is appreciated. (p.s. I don't know VB) Thanks! Star Taylor You can check the values of each checkbox in the Unload event of the form. If any are not checked (are either Null or value = 0) then set Cancel = 1, which will prevent the form from closing. Private Sub Form_Unload(Cancel As Integer) If IsNul...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Internal e-mail in queue (in CRM 3.0)
Sorry if i am repeating it , i tried but couldnt find the answer. I can get the external e-mail in queue but not internal e-mail in CRM 3.0. Is there any work around?, i did something wrong , or this is the way , it works :0) regards / Aami ...

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Help needed

Migrating customers from CRM 3.0 to GP 9.0
Since the CRM <-> GP Connector was pulled with no release date in site, what is the procedure for migrating all our existing customers from CRM to Great Plaines? I can't believe we have to re-enter everyone and their contracts. Thanks, John I have been using Scribe software with great success for both Migration and Integration to GP 9.0 from MSCRM 3.0. I know it can be a little pricey but it does not need it's own server like biztalk did. Go to http://www.scribesoft.com for more information. Or you can contact me directly at bmeyer@cargas.com to get more information. -- ...

Need help on this....thanks

I need Help

need help badly

Field with both first name and last name
I have a table where the field PRODUCTION_DESIGNER is composed of a persons first and last name with a single space between them, for example "David Henderson" is in the contents. Select this field and truncate this to the initials of the first and last name and place into another field leaving the original field untouched. The new field would have "DH" as its contents. Thank you Use the expression Left(Production_Designer,1) & Mid(Production_Designer,Instr(Production_Designer," ")+1,1) If you want to do this in an update query UPDATE [Your Table ...

A9 (1/2 page) top fold card
Hi. I recently upgraded from 2003 to 2007. I was pleased to see it now includes half-page top fold cards. It seems to work for smaller cards but not for half page cards. It keeps putting pages 2 and 3 next to each other (a la side-fold) rather than above and below. I'd rather not go back to rotating the image myself. Am I doing something wrong or id this a bug? Thanks -- Denise - Somerset Hills Handicapped Riding Center I am having the identical problem today. I really need a top fold! Any responses yet? "Denise" wrote: > Hi. I recently upgraded from 2003 t...

CRM 1.2 Security Service Not starting
I have CRM 1.2 and SQL on the same box. When the server is restarted, the CRM Security Service fails to start. I must manually start the service. Any ideas? TIA -RS See TechKnowledge Error "The Microsoft CRM Security Service Failed to Start" During the Microsoft CRM Server Installation When Microsoft CRM and SQL Server 2000 are Installed on the same machine Mounim >-----Original Message----- >I have CRM 1.2 and SQL on the same box. >When the server is restarted, the CRM Security Service fails to start. >I must manually start the service. >Any ideas? >TIA ...

Need Help Despertly!

Plug in needed

Excel formulas #3
I am using a workday fomula to fill in dates across my spreadsheet. The formula also removes holidays. I need to include Saturdays as a workday. How can I accomplish this? =B1+SMALL(IF((WEEKDAY(B1+(ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&10))))={2,3,4,5,6,7})* ISNA(MATCH(B1+(ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&10))),holidays,0)),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&10))),1) this is an arry formula, so commit with Ctrl-Shift-Enter -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "aviationmech" <aviationmech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D014DA1C-4B9F-4285-8C28-C804362521...