Need to calculate percent from multiple criteria

I need help to write a complex formula and would greatly appreciate
help from an Excel expert.

I have several worksheets setup for each account; these worksheets are
a report that is given to the account to represent the status of our
service.

I also have 2 other worksheets (which are lists) to enter account data
regarding our service.
Sheet 1 contains 1 row of data per account.
Sheet 2 contains issues for accounts and may contain 1 to many rows
for an account.

Account worksheet:  The Account Name, Account # are in cells a1 and
a2, respectively.  In column C, rows 10 thru 15, I need to calculate
the percent which must be a result of 100 divided by total issues
(count) for the account (entered on sheet1 column C) * the number of
specific issues (count) for that category (entered on sheet 2, column
F) for each item in b10 thru b15.  The following is an example of what
I need to achieve for an account that has a total count of 5 issues.
Issue_1 is listed once, Issue_2  is listed 3 times and Issue_4 is
listed once.
    Column B    ColumnC
    Issue_1        20%
    Issue_2        60%
    Issue_3        0%
    Issue_4     20%

Sheet 1 contains 1 row for each account and the account # is in column
B and the count of all issues for the account is in column C.
Sheet 2 may contain 1 to many rows for an account. The account # is in
column B. Column C stores an issue, which is the reason for 1 to many
rows.  The issues that may be entered are 1, 2, 3, and 4; it is
possible for any issue to be repeated in another row.

Is it possible to enter a formula to achieve the results for Issues?

TIA
Jan
0
janljan (1)

Jan,
Have sent a solution.
Ian Digby

0
digby.i (2)

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

Macro help needed........

Trouble sending MULTIPLE emails
keep getting this error message The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'sween67@twcny.rr.com'. Subject 'Maura's mother-in -law', Account: 'pop-server.twcny.rr.com', Server: ...

Multiple Recipient Policies #2
I have a dilema. I have created (2) storage groups in Exchange 2003 SP1. I had my default storage group for a while but I wanted to start archiving. I allready had my maximum (4) mailbox stores on my default so I created a second storage group called "Archive Storage Group" with a single mailbox store also called "Archive". Here is my question; How do I set a retention (recipient) policy on my Archive storage group/user without affecting the default storage group? Currently my recipient policy deletes anything in deleted items older than 7 days. For my Exchange Archive use...

Need to test a mobo

Help needed

More than calculations in time
I have set up a time sheet and want the minimum time taken at lunch to show no less than 30 minutes. At present there are start and finish times for both am and pm. The lunchtime column is a simple calculation taking the second start time from the first stop time thus producing a time figure ie 00:45, 00:20 etc. I want to change this to show that a minimum of 30 mins has been taken irrespective of what has actually been taken. Can anyone help please? Thanks Peter Peter, A formula along the lines of =MAX(A2-A1,TIMEVALUE("00:30:00")) where A2 is the end of lunch, and A1...

Display Multiple User Forms
Is there a way to display two userforms simulataneously. I have an application with about 10 data entry forms. I want to creat a navigation form that would always be open that would allow the use to jump from one form to another. How can I do this? Thanks for any help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you have Excel2000 or later, just create modeless forms (ShowModal property = False) -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Ripan >" <<Ripan.103gp7@exce...

Consolidating monthly financial calculations
Hello, I'm using A2003 to create an application that, in part, projects financial results over a flexible time period. The following are either input directly to a form, or calculated within a query based on that input: - Reporting period start date (month/year, directly from user input) - Activity Date (day/month/year, directly from user input) - Lag time to first revenue (# of months, directly from user input) - Up-front revenue amount ($, calculated based on other user input) - Up-front revenue date (month/year, calculated based on activity date and lag time) - Recurring revenue am...

Counting Data from Multiple Records
Colleagues, I am tasked to generate an Access 2007 report providing the number of times a person has participated in each of several positions at our events. The master table (tAllRecs) contains everyone's names and member numbers (key), among other things that don't matter for this report (addresses, phone numbers, etc.). The event table (tEvent) contains the Event Number (key) and a field for each of the 40 positions we need to fill at each event (fPos01, fPos02, fPos03,�). The report needs to list the number of times each member has served in ...

Need help on this....thanks

calculating in a changing range
I am trying to find a maximum value in a range that will be changing (in starting position, and length). Here is an example, this is cells A1 to A13: 2 1 0 1 2 3 4 3 2 1 0 1 2 I want to find the max between zero points (In this case, there would be one max, and it would be 4). The number of zero points and the number of cells between them will change. Anyone have some idea of how to go about this, or anything to even get me started? Thank you! -- gkaste ------------------------------------------------------------------------ gkaste's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?...

need help badly

I need Help

Need Help Despertly!

Plug in needed

Multiple email
Hi Could the same account/contact have multiple email address. If so,how do we seperate the email address by semicolon or comma? Any body has had this thought? Please share. Thanks I would organize my data so that an Account is the company and for each email address I would make a child Contact for that account. If you have one contact that has multiple email addresses, you can add them to a custom field on the contact form, but you won't be able to use them to send email from within CRM since CRM uses only a contact's primary email address. Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.bl...

Multiple loans serviced by single provider
I am a new user of Money and am trying to set up my student loans. Like most government-backed education loan portfolios, there are multiple loans with different terms, variable rates, etc serviced with one payment to a single service provider -- Sallie Mae. I send Sallie Mae one check each month. I have set up each loan in Money (there are four) as a separate account thinking I could 'split' the single payment from my checking account into four pieces. But Money will not give me the option to split checking transaction into multiple loan payments. I have the option in the initi...

Need to Hire Outlook 2003 Help