need pcx graphics filter for excel 2003

Anyone know where I can find a pcx graphic filter for excel 2003?
0
Jezereck (1)

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Saving in graphics format generates lines in graphic
I have produced a small logo using Publisher (2003 SP2). It has no borders. However, if I save it in jpeg, bmp, or png formats at least one line is included in the picture, usually one down the left and one along the top. I first noticed it when inserting them into Word, and thought it might be a Word problem, but further investigation using Paint showed that the line(s) did indeed exist. If I erased them with Paint, they stayed erased and could be inserted into Word without problem. So - I have a workaround, but it is tedious, and this does seem a Publisher bug to me. I don't se...

Excel 1997
I know, I know...... It's time to upgrade my microsoft office software, but right now I can't afford it. So I'm stuck still using my Office '97 edition. Anyway, I was wondering if there was any way to hide the contents of a specific cell so that when I printed the page the contents would not be seen. Does anyone know how I might go about doing that? Thx. You could change the colour of the characters in that cell to white, but don't forget to change it back or you will never see it on screen. -- Ken Russell kenrussellyourhat@optushome.com.au Remove yourhat to reply b...

How do I plot Excel data on a floorplan?
I'm trying to find a way to plot data from an Excel worksheet on a floorplan diagram. The data reflects room assignments for a hospital, so some data stays the same for days while other data changes on a twice a day basis. I want to enable someone to be able to enter the data on the worksheet and have excel output the names, etc in the proper room assignments on the floorplan automatically. The users could then print this floorplan to locate the assignments more easily. I can either scan a hardcopy of the floorplan, or I have access to Visio so I could also quickly construct a d...

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

excel charts converted into pdf
Hello, I'm experiencing the following issue: I have a handful of charts in Excel that I inserted into Word and then converted the entire word document into PDF format using Acrobat Professional. Resulting PDF has black vertical bars in place of vertical text next to X-axis and title of the Y-axis. Converting charts into PDF directly from Excel does not produce this problem. However I must use Word doc. I have XP SP3,MS Office 2003 and Acrobat Professional 7.0. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks I've had this happen to me, too, on occasion. Not real often, fortunately. When I lo...

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Outlook Junk mail filter and rules problem
Hello- I switched to Outlook from Mozilla Thunderbird. I did this because Thunderbird was unstable (at least for me). It did have a nice spam filter though. I was hoping that Outlook's spam filter would be comparable and the app would be stable. So far it's stable, but I am having a serious problem with the filter. I use Outlook 2004 to track several POP accounts. So when I download a message, I have a rule for each account that puts the message in an appropriate folder under the inbox folder. The problem is when I use the Spam filter, this is what happens. 1. Spam arrives to ...

My Outlook 2003 follow up flags don't pop up as reminders?
I have used ollow up flags extensively before on previous laptops and previous server systems, but for some reason when I set a reminder on an outgoing email on my current system it doesn't pop up at the set time and go into the reminders task schedule - any ideas? For Outlook 2003 and previous, flags only work for items in the Inbox. Outlook 2007 fires reminders for flagged items in any folders. You can make it work for previous versions of Outlook by using this add-in; http://addins.howto-outlook.com/slovaktech_extendedreminders -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coautho...

Excel 97 / 2000 Viewer
Is there a problem with installing this product when I already have the Excel V. 5.0 on my computer? No -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays <jbeiting@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message news:059c01c3c647$2c87c9a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > > Is there a problem with installing this product when I > already have the Excel V. 5.0 on my computer? ...

Get complete email message source from Outlook 2003???
Hello! I need to be able to simply copy/paste the COMPLETE source data from an email message recieved in Outlook 2003. I know I can get headers by using Options, but I need the complete message. In Outlook Express this is very easy. Select the message, view Properties, Details, Message Source button... Voila! I don't see how Microsoft could omit this in Outlook 2003! http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/view_source.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www...

Excel 2003 prompts to save or overwrite
I have a few excel 2003 users that have xls files on a server, but they are the only ones using. Often, when they save, it tells them someone else may have changed the file, rename or overwrite. They are a bit concerned, It appears to be a mac services thing, I found the following MS article in support. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324491 But it doesnt mention a patch for excel 2003. Should the users just get used to hiting overwrite? Regrads -- Carl For Excel 2003 no patch has been issued AFAIK Follow the instructions for editing the Registry or continue hitting overwrite. ...

Help needed

Need help on this....thanks

I need Help

Excel 2003 coding issue
I have a button, when pressed it will ask the user to select the email address from sheet 2, the problem i'm having is if I hide columns A, B and C it comes up with a debug error but if the columns stay visable it works? VB highlights the following: Set EmailAddr = Application.InputBox("Select Email Addresses, Click on the Email Worksheet" & vbCrLf & _ "Hold down Contrl Key to select multiple addresses", Type:=8) Please help. ...

need help badly

Filtering problem #2
Dear All, Is it possible to return results from the same row but within differen columns using a filter? I appreciate your help -- gaftali ----------------------------------------------------------------------- gaftalik's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=645 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47302 Hi there, Not sure what you mean there. Can you explain 'return results'? -- Regards, Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack) "gaftalik" <gaftalik.1wdxqa_1128441903.0178@excelforum-n...

Exchange Server 2003 and SP1
I have an Exchange server with SP1 loaded and I use it for LAN email as well as WEb and POP for my remote consultants. I have had terrible problems with getting POP and SMTP working to my satisfaction to the regard that my remote users have permissions to submit emails to other address or relay them. I found out through Experts Exchange site that there is a bug in SP1 that corrupts the SMTP virtual server. They gave tips for a work around that I implimented. I had to configure DNS with forward lookup since my server sits behind a firewall device. I had everything working perfectly ...

ndislwf monitoring filter preventing network connectivity
Hi, I've modified the ndislwf to be a monitoring filter that binds below at the native 802.11 layer (below native wifi) at the "custom" level in Windows Vista. The sample works great, but the problem is whenever I install the driver it prevents network connectivity. I'm NOT putting it into monitor mode or some such where it can't sustain active connections, nor have I changed anything in ndislwf that, as far as I know, would cause this (it's still a "pass through" filter). When I do an "ipconfig /all" in a command window after it has be...