Need Help Linking Sheets

How can I link 2 pages without using the actual sheet as a reference?

In other words, can I have two sheets linked by Identifying the same exact
names one on each sheet?
0
tamato43 (40)

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Excel need help

Linking CRM Contacts and Exchange Contacts
I've been looking for a few hours, and I can't find anything about linking CRM and Exchange Contacts. I want to update Exchange contacts when they are updated in CRM, and vice versa. Can anyone point me in the right direction? A book/online tutorial would be very helpful. This is only done through Sales For Outlook client See "Sales For Outlook Explained", from www.c360.com <joshm@susqtech.com> wrote in message news:1120569198.641354.108830@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I've been looking for a few hours, and I can't find anything about > linking C...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Macro help needed........

Opening blank sheet with set format
Hi, apologies for asking what's probably a common question... How can I change the blank Excel sheet default (the one you get if you click on the toolbar icon) so that it comes up with the font being Arial Narrow size 8 in every cell? Thanks in advance Daniel Create a new workbook. change the font setting to what you want. Save it as Book.xlt in your XLStart folder (as a template) Daniel Bonallack wrote: > > Hi, apologies for asking what's probably a common question... > > How can I change the blank Excel sheet default (the one you get if you click > on the toolb...

Need to test a mobo

Link to a cell in another workbook by name rather than absolute c.
I need to get data from a total cell in one worksheet into a cell in another worksheet. Because the source worksheet will have lines added to it, I wanted to reference the cell by its row and column label (e.g. "Jan Sales"), rather than by an absolute cell reference. I tried several variations and keep getting the #REF and #NAME errors. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks. Name the actual cell and then reference the cell's name. -- Cutter ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Cutter's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/membe...

Modal property sheet.
My application has a modal property sheet. Normally if the operator presses "Cancel" the logic throws away the data changes and the sheet closes. Instead this is what I want to happen: I check if any data changes were made. If changes were made, I pop up an OK/Cancel message box asking the question: "Data has been modified. Press OK to discard data modifications." So if the operator clicks OK, I throw away the data changes and the property sheet closes. But if the operator clicks Cancel, I want to allow the property sheet to continue living. In other words... I want ...

Help needed

Need help on this....thanks

Sheets in a workbook
Is there an easy way to have input information to a main sheet and if the criteria is meet it would auto fill into another sheet. I have nine columns with different information. If one of the columns meets the criteria the whole row goes to another sheet. Like the name Bailey is in a certain row in that column that whole row would fill in on another sheet.How would I do this? Thanks in Advance Penny I assume that the destination sheet is not always the same but is dependent on the name in that certain column. So you have multiple destination sheets. I further assume that you want...

Help with formula 12-17-09

Help with Error
I got this error recently, and just want to make sure I'm reading it right. Logon Failure on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (EXCHANGE)" - Windows 2000 account PARADIGM\user1; mailbox /o=Paradigm/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=user2. Error: -2147221231 Does this mean the user1 tried to access the user2 mailbox and failed? Thanks in advance hello albert, well, this looks familiar to: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260782 and http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;309113 regards, Alex "AlbertP&quo...

I need Help

need help badly

help with a table
now that I set up a table through importing the data. I realized that I had some other data being emailed to me. how do i import it in that same table? On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:39:05 -0700, Maggie <schmidt.margaret@gmail.com> wrote: >now that I set up a table through importing the data. I realized that >I had some other data being emailed to me. how do i import it in that >same table? Use File... Get External Data... Link to link to a textfile containing the information from the EMail, and run an Append query to append it into your stored table. John W. Vinso...

Help, MVP!
Milly, Sue, Vince.. Can you help 'fix' this- I have still not found the cure, thank you! Outlook 2000 (Internet Only) is set to check for mail ever five minutes. However, when it does so, Outlook now insists on displaying the dialog box stating that the "Requested tasks were completed successfully." The dialog box has a "Hide this message" box which is checked, and the push pin is not 'set'. I must have messed up a setting when I reset my toolbars... (issue resolved - I accidentally pinned the toolbar to the desktop, went nuts till I figure out a doub...

My hide sheet option in excel is not working
My hide sheet option in Excel is not working. It is grayed out so I can not toggle nor use it to hide or unhide sheets. Security is at Medium - would appreciate any insight into how to fix this. Is the sheet protected? You cannot hide a protected sheet. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "arleen" <arleen @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D028B90F-6DDB-4DE6-9F5C-22C137FBE927@microsoft.com... > My hide sheet option in Excel is not working. It is grayed out > so I can not > toggle n...

Can't Access Links In Outlook or Outlook Express
I am using Outlook 2000 for my e-mail and until a few days ago could open links in my Outlook E-mail. This no longer works. When clicking on the html/url links nothing happens when using Outlook. I tried reinstalling but this did not help. Links will work however in SBC/Yahoo mail. I prefer Outlook. Can anyone help me? I am using XP Pro with 512 Gig Ram and a 80 Gig HD. Thanks in advance for any assistance. counsel2@sbcglobal.net <counsel2@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > I am using Outlook 2000 for my e-mail and until a few days ago could > open links in my Outlook E-mail. This...

Excel work sheets
Hi, I need a formula that will automatically pull information from one worksheet to another. I need to be able to seperate all of the plans, procedures ect from the main work sheet to there own. I have no idea how to do this, so any help with be appreciated. Heather You don't provide enough information for anyone to help you. Pulling information from one worksheet to another is fairly simple. But what information? Where is it? Where do you want it to go? You say "to their own". How is the destination identified in the source sheet? You have t...