Need help in data copying.

Hi
I have an invoicing file in excel (Sheet1). I need to store the dat
which is invoiced into another sheet. My Invoice Data starting from Ro
8 and column B to F  (The first item is from B8-F8, second item i
B9-F9). B-Item Code, C-Item Name, D-Qty, E-Price, F-Total.
Once I print the invoice, I need to transfer the data to another shee
(Sheet2) .

When I create another invoice, the new data should be added below t
the previous data in Sheet2.  So that I can have all the items I sol
in Sheet2.

Can someone help me sending a macro for it???
I will be grateful to you.
Thanks in advance
Tom

How about something like this (But I'd run it on demand--not automatically):

Option Explicit
Sub testme01()

    Dim historyWks As Worksheet
    Dim InvWks As Worksheet
    Dim destCell As Range

    Set InvWks = Worksheets("Invoice")
    Set historyWks = Worksheets("Log")

    With historyWks
        Set destCell = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
    End With

    With InvWks
        .Range("b8", .Range("b8").End(xlDown)).Resize(, 5).Copy
    End With
    destCell.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

End Sub

It assumes that column B in Invoice is always used and you want it pasted into
column B of the Log worksheet.

"SMILE <" wrote:

> Hi
> I have an invoicing file in excel (Sheet1). I need to store the data
> which is invoiced into another sheet. My Invoice Data starting from Row
> 8 and column B to F  (The first item is from B8-F8, second item is
> B9-F9). B-Item Code, C-Item Name, D-Qty, E-Price, F-Total.
> Once I print the invoice, I need to transfer the data to another sheet
> (Sheet2) .
>
> When I create another invoice, the new data should be added below to
> the previous data in Sheet2.  So that I can have all the items I sold
> in Sheet2.
>
> Can someone help me sending a macro for it???
> I will be grateful to you.
> Thanks in advance
> Toms
>
> ---

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com
0
ec35720 (10083)
9/14/2004 9:57:22 PM
And if you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at:

"SMILE <" wrote:

> Hi
> I have an invoicing file in excel (Sheet1). I need to store the data
> which is invoiced into another sheet. My Invoice Data starting from Row
> 8 and column B to F  (The first item is from B8-F8, second item is
> B9-F9). B-Item Code, C-Item Name, D-Qty, E-Price, F-Total.
> Once I print the invoice, I need to transfer the data to another sheet
> (Sheet2) .
>
> When I create another invoice, the new data should be added below to
> the previous data in Sheet2.  So that I can have all the items I sold
> in Sheet2.
>
> Can someone help me sending a macro for it???
> I will be grateful to you.
> Thanks in advance
> Toms
>
> ---

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com
0
ec35720 (10083)

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Extracting Data #2
Dear All, I need a help on data extracting... I have a data abt 12 col and 40 rows with header in each col. the header like --- Inv no, Inv Dt, Customer Name, amount, chq no Chq date etc.... there are mutiple records (ie. rows) for a customer, i want to lis all the records / rows pertining to a customer and make report in a diff worksheet. I can do this using advance filter, but if i change the the custome name resepective rows will not get changed dynamically, again i have to do the whole process of advance filter.. cud u plz suggest same other method so that records are dynamicall chan...

How do I plot Excel data on a floorplan?
I'm trying to find a way to plot data from an Excel worksheet on a floorplan diagram. The data reflects room assignments for a hospital, so some data stays the same for days while other data changes on a twice a day basis. I want to enable someone to be able to enter the data on the worksheet and have excel output the names, etc in the proper room assignments on the floorplan automatically. The users could then print this floorplan to locate the assignments more easily. I can either scan a hardcopy of the floorplan, or I have access to Visio so I could also quickly construct a d...

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Data Lables, series and Scatterplots
Is there any way to get excel scatterplots to recognize a third column (or row) as a series for a scatterplot? FOr example I have data as: Sequence Long Lat 1 49.12 28.05 2 49.17 28.34 3 49.5 28.48 4 49.17 28.36 I would like to plot Long(itude) as X axis and Lat(itude) as Y on scatterplot (which I can do). But I would also like to identify the sequence number fopr each point. I thought I could do that by getting the Sequence numbers to represent a series, but can't sseem to get that in a scatterplot. Is there any other chart...

Help needed

Help with formula 12-17-09

Need help on this....thanks

Repeat Data from Cell Above
Hello All: I have a report that has been imported in to XL and am trying to wor with the data but have a pain staking task ahead. Example: Serial No TitleName Units OrderNo 35270 International Views 20 123 15 667 18 445 50 552 41155 RoloText 12 124 My goal is to have the TitleName repeat in the blank cells, as th values in the adj. cells belong to TitleName. TIA, Dheera -- Dheeraj_ -----------------------------------------------------------...

Help with Error
I got this error recently, and just want to make sure I'm reading it right. Logon Failure on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (EXCHANGE)" - Windows 2000 account PARADIGM\user1; mailbox /o=Paradigm/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=user2. Error: -2147221231 Does this mean the user1 tried to access the user2 mailbox and failed? Thanks in advance hello albert, well, this looks familiar to: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260782 and http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;309113 regards, Alex "AlbertP&quo...

I need Help

need help badly

help with a table
now that I set up a table through importing the data. I realized that I had some other data being emailed to me. how do i import it in that same table? On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:39:05 -0700, Maggie <schmidt.margaret@gmail.com> wrote: >now that I set up a table through importing the data. I realized that >I had some other data being emailed to me. how do i import it in that >same table? Use File... Get External Data... Link to link to a textfile containing the information from the EMail, and run an Append query to append it into your stored table. John W. Vinso...

Help, MVP!
Milly, Sue, Vince.. Can you help 'fix' this- I have still not found the cure, thank you! Outlook 2000 (Internet Only) is set to check for mail ever five minutes. However, when it does so, Outlook now insists on displaying the dialog box stating that the "Requested tasks were completed successfully." The dialog box has a "Hide this message" box which is checked, and the push pin is not 'set'. I must have messed up a setting when I reset my toolbars... (issue resolved - I accidentally pinned the toolbar to the desktop, went nuts till I figure out a doub...

Need Help Despertly!

Plug in needed

Need to Hire Outlook 2003 Help