Airbuscpt (1)

using excel functions in a macro
I have written my own function FindNominal (as below) in a macro in excel. I want to use this function repeatedly in my excel spreadsheet. Function FindNominal(NomCode) FindNominal = Vlookup(NomCode, IMPORTDOC, 5 false) End Function but it does NOT work. It reports Vlookup is not recognised. Do i need to write an import statement? IMPORTDOC is defined as a range of cells in excel by the name, define command. I take it this is acceptable? Thanks pls post in ONE group only -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "James Cornthwaite" <jamescornthwait...

Citrix Printer Problem
When running on our Citrix server, everytime we change companies in Dynamics the printer changes from the user's default to another printer. Anyone know how to make Dynamics stay with the default printer? We are running Dynamics Ver 7.0 and Citrix Metaframe XP Ver 1.0 on a Windows Sever 2003. Thanks Hi How is the GP client installed on the Citrx server? Are all the users using the same DEX.ini file? "JEK" <JEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BB7F031-0E3C-4BF0-91AD-1160B34EC642@microsoft.com... > When running on our Citrix server, everytime...

Running Excel Report closes CRCM
I have created an Excel report. When I run this report from the reports area in CRM it pops up and asks if I want to Save or Open. If I Open everything closes. I see a quick window pop up then everything is gone (CRM and Excel). Is there a setting I need to make to keep CRM open when running an Excel report? Thx Larry Do you have a pop up blocker installed / active? "CRM-Larry" wrote: > I have created an Excel report. When I run this report from the reports area > in CRM it pops up and asks if I want to Save or Open. If I Open everything > closes. I see ...

Payables Cheque
When printing a payables cheque (Transactions > Purchasing > Print Cheques), after selecting Process, I am prompted to print to the screen, printer or a file. Is there a way to default this always to the printer & not even be prompted for it. Thanks Yes, in Posting Setup (Administration>Posting>Posting) select the Purchasing Series and Computer Checks Origin. In the bottom section of the window, you'll see each of the reports that print when you hit Process. You can de-select the ? to prevent the system from asking for the destination, de-select the Scre...

excel vba
i have set it up so that when they click a command button i automatically saves the invoice sheet into my documents with the K cell contents as the file name. However, i would like to have it set u so that one they close, the next time they open the sheet to do anothe invoice it will be 1 number higher than the last saved invoice number The reply posted before took care of most of that, but now it seem that when i click the command button to auto save it to my docs an close the sheet, when i open a new sheet it comes up as the sam number. Should there be some sort of loop code in there? code:...

Print Preview Problem
I have posted an excel spreadsheet that colleagues access through Internet Explorer. When the spreadsheet is accessed the print preview command is no longer on the menu, BUT print preview is available in Excel and Internet Explorer normally. Help!! Thank you in advance for any advice! Stewart MOS Excel Expert (not expert enough!) Have you tried right clicking on the menu bar to see if print preview button became inactive for what ever reason? >-----Original Message----- >I have posted an excel spreadsheet that colleagues access >through Internet Explorer. When the spre...

Left Lookups across multiple data sheets
Hi, I used to consider myself a master of excel until I started this project and now I am stumped and could really use some help. I have a friend who needs me to create a spreadsheet that he can run his whole business on but he doesnt have the funds to have a database custom built. I am doing an inventory and customer tracking system not so out of the ordinary I am sure. Anyway, I am designing it into 5 spreadsheets, warehouse, dispatch, payroll, recon, and reports and invoicing. within the warehouse there is a master inventory sheet which has all of the equipment that is in his ware...

Excel 2002 issues with Outlook2003
Hi, When a user attempts to send an email from within Excel with the sheet being the body of the message (not as an attachment) she gets an error indicating that no email app could be found or to check the network connections, exchange server, etc. Even with Outlook running. No problems with network connectivity. Originally Office XP Std was installed on this workstation, then I upgraded Outlook to 2003. OS is WinXP, current on all SPs, etc. Exchange is 2003. Tried repairing and then uninstalling and reinstalling Outlook 2003, but no change. No problems sending as an attachment...

IF OR Excel Formula Issue
Having trouble putting a formula together. I have the following formula which works: Scenario : $d$d = either Weight or Unit or Unknown (of an ingredient) e8= is a quantity number ( either in grams or units, of an ingredient. eg 100 or 1) Raw data is in Nutrition!$b$6:$g$70 The following formula works so far: f8 ( which is the no. of calories)=if($d$d="weight",e8/100,e8)*vlookup(c8, Nutrition!$b$6:$g$70,3,false) But I also want to add to it that If e8(quantity)=0 or blank or invalid then "qty?" should appear in the f8 cell The f...

Printer status?
Hi to everyone! I don't know if this argument is OffTopic. Anyway I would like to seriously discuss about Getting the status of a common windows printer. I think I've read most of the threads about this argument. Most of them suggest to view an example on an MSDN article ... something like Q160129 "How To Get the Status of a Printer and a Print Job"...or anyway suggest to use the PRINTER_INFO_n structures... Well, this DOES NOT WORK!. Probably I make some mistakes... but if is true that there are some structures like PRINTER_INFO_n, that have an entry for the status... is...

PDF Printer as default GP printer
I have my PDF printer set up as my default printer. When printing a SOP Invoice - it asks me where to create the file to....is there a way to setup a default file location for the creating of PDF's? Thanks Andrea, This issue cannot be done through GP since GP is only sending the printing job to the printer, you may need to look in the application settings that created this printer. For printers created by Adobe PDF follow steps below: 1. Right click the printer. 2. Go to Advanced Tab 3. Click on Printing Defaults. 4. Uncheck "Prompt for Adobe PDF filename" Regards, -- M...

excell 2007 pop up calendar
not sure i have posted this as computer crashed. I have tried to add pop up calendar to spreadsheet using rons site but to no avail help Check your earlier post. Stuart WJG wrote: > > not sure i have posted this as computer crashed. I have tried to add pop up > calendar to spreadsheet using rons site but to no avail help -- Dave Peterson ...

Printing only rows with value in certain column
Does anyone know a way that I can print only rows that have a value in a certain column? I have a large spreadsheet that I print often and would like to be able to print only the rows with a value in column M. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi see: http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Hide -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "willmain >" <<willmain.1buqpn@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:willmain.1buqpn@excelforum-nospam.com... > Does anyone know a way that I can print only rows that have a value in a > certain column?...

Domain users cannot print on networked printer in SBS 2003 R2 netw
Hi , I have an Epson CX11NF printer networked to a server running SBS 2003 R2. The printer has been added to the server and I can print from the server. When logged onto a network client as a domain admin I can print. When logged on as a domain user on a network client I cannot print (error printing). When logged on as a domain print operator on a network client I cannot print. Domain users have the correct permissions on the server Windows Temp and Spool folders. I have the same results whether the printer properties are set for spooled printing or direct to printer printing....

How can i generate a report (team sheet) from a database of names.
Would appreciate any help as the current system is driving me potty Hi lqack of details :-)) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Paul Reed" <Paul Reed@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:04BF3D92-E6B1-4EA8-B1A7-881DCDFE5208@microsoft.com... > Would appreciate any help as the current system is driving me potty ...

Why is printer driver receiving JPG?
Hello, I'm working on a printer driver based on the Oemuni example from the DDK. The problem is that OEMBitBlt (and other functions) are receiving jpegs as the destination source (as identified by psoDest- >fjBitmap == BMF_JPEG). In my EnablePDEV, I'm setting the DEVINFO->flGraphicsCaps2 flag to 0 (even though it should already be 0). Am I understanding the documentation wrong or should psoDst not be in jpeg format? On Jan 19, 4:51=A0pm, Agromatic <sutton1...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I'm working on a printer driver based on the Oemuni ex...

Changing Sheets in chart
I need to be able to change the sheet reference in a chart by selectin a cell that has the sheet name. Each sheets data are in the same cells I just need to reference different sheets. Example: if the curren values are referenced by =Sheet1!$B$3:$B$8 then I need to be able t change Sheet1 to Sheet 2 without changing the other data example =Sheet2!$B$3:$b$8 or =Sheet5!$B$3:$b$ -- DBDEZYN ----------------------------------------------------------------------- DBDEZYNE's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2709 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/...

Macro for Excel
Hi, i am a MS office excel user, i wanted a macro for a particular function. What it exactly needs to do is In a population of say 20, 10 items would total up to a particular number so the macro should identify those 10 numbers which would total up to that one particular number. IN other words i would like to know what items, sum of which would give me a specific total. It would take at least =COMBIN(20,10)*0.05/3600 hours to run the macro. Are you willing to wait that long? ...

excel link to work can't get full worksheet
When either importing ole or pasting from an Excel Woorkshhet into a Word doc, only get a portion of the worksheet to show, even if I "copy" the whole spreadsheet. How big is the spreadsheet you are trying to paste? "Tom" wrote: > When either importing ole or pasting from an Excel Woorkshhet into a Word > doc, only get a portion of the worksheet to show, even if I "copy" the whole > spreadsheet. > 158 rows by 5 columns....single spreadsheet/worksheet "FinRazel" wrote: > How big is the spreadsheet you are trying to paste? > ...

Why last line prints on second page
I have a two page form. The last line of the first page now prints on the top of the 2nd page. It USED TO print properly on the bottom of the first page. I don't know what I changed to have it print at the top of the 2nd page. How do I get it to print back on the bottom of the first page? I don't print forms, but I am thinking that either your margins changed or your printer, so check your margins. God Bless, Mark A. Sam "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDD44327-C3D0-47D3-A7FB-D5E5AFD6CACA@microsoft.com... >I have a t...

MSPOS: Number of printers available
Refresh my memory please, why are we allowed only 2 printers for each register? I have access to 7 printers on my network, why can't I print to most of them. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/News...

How to Scale Chart Sheet
I want to change the apect ratio on a chart sheet in order to import excel ole object into a PPT slide. Does there exist a way to do that? Click on chart and drag the centre fill handles to the shape required best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "Sammy" <Sammy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5ACAF3E4-DA03-4695-B20F-D4317B7BB92E@microsoft.com... > I want to change the apect ratio on a chart sheet in order to import excel > ole object into a PPT slide. Does there exist...

blank form, can't insert new record
I have a form that is just for users to go to add new records. But now it opens blank and it is not possible to insert any new records. I confirmed the permissions for the query and form to allow insertions and edits. I verified the Data properties and here is what is selected. RecordSource: a select query with specific fields from one table (no calculations) Recordset Type: Dynaset Filter on Load: no Order by on Load: No Data Entry: yes Allow Additions: Yes Allow Deletions: Yes Allow Edits: yes Allow Filters: Yes But I am wondering if the problem is with my query. ...

How can I get web-service data into an Excel spreadsheet?
I would like to have information from a web-service dynamically insereted into my spreadsheet. What is the easiest way to do this? Thanks, Inbar. ...

users should administer printers not administrators
Great Plains administration of printers (Unnecessary administration is required) Named Printers is obviously a flawed idea. The administrator of the GP program should not be involved with the user period…. The basic concept is that the administrator knows every printer in the company or multiple companies in my case, the users and where all things should print… That’s a phenomenal amount of memory required to do a simple job… As an administrator it’s best to stay out of the way of all the users needs, keep with the security issues and have as little to do with Let the user assign his ow...