Multiple selection in the page area of a pivot table

Is there any way i can have multiple selection check boxes in the page area
of a pivot table?
0
svlach (1)

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Data Access Page for web browser
I Have just created a form to view on the web but after going into page properties and change the absulte path to the server housing the data base. The form appears on the internet but not the data information. What other changes do i need to change to get the fields to populate.. ...

Print 2 copies per page
I have a Publisher document that I would like to print 2 to a page (8-1/2 X 11 sheet). I keep getting only one smaller size document to page instead of two. What am I doing wrong. On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 00:24:02 +0100, Laurie wrote (in article <C2A6746C-8F2C-4884-ABE1-5838926874E9@microsoft.com>): > I have a Publisher document that I would like to print 2 to a page (8-1/2 X > 11 sheet). I keep getting only one smaller size document to page instead of > two. What am I doing wrong. What is this - a stupidity epidemic? A question ends in a '?' not a full stop. This...

Charting multiple multiples

Link to CRM tables from external application
My client has a mission-critical application that was written in Microsoft Access sitting on a SQL Server database. It is basically a Quotation management system. The client wishes to install CRM and I'm investigating how to migrate the Customer data from their Quotation system to CRM. I'm pretty confident I can do this without too much trouble (having identified the relevant tables in CRM - AccountBase and ContactBase). However, I then want to link directly to the CRM tables from within the Access application. Normally I'd do this by setting up a DSN and using it to pull in l...

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

trigger on select
Hi all, I know that "trigger on select" does not exists, I'm searching something to accomplish this need: I have a table, let's say: [Some_table] [ID] int primary key [Flag] bit [Some_Field] nvarchar(40) when a user (all user) does a select on a row of that table that has [Flag]=1 the select statement does not returns the correct value for [Some_Field] column but a specific value that I specify in the "trigger on selest". How can I do this? This script was written by Dejan Sarka long times ago and since you have not provided us wi...

Sending to multiple addresses

Force CSV page Break
Hi y'all! I have a big time problem! I am creating a report using an Ascii output program. I'm creating a CSV file to be able to open it in Excel. I need to be able to do a Page-break through my ascii file. Anyone knows how to do it? Here is an example of my output report: Date: 01/01/2003,Page: 1, Name,Account,amount,difference PAGE-BREAK Date: 01/01/2003,Page: 2, Name,Account,amount,difference PAGE-BREAK Date: 01/01/2003,Page: 3, Name,Account,amount,difference PAGE-BREAK All i need to have is how/what character to put in the report to force a page-break. Thanks MauditOstie ----...

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

Remember selections in Table Names Lookup window (Dex Runtime)
In Microsoft Dynamics GP, the user can view details on database tables in the Table Descriptions window (Tools>>Resource Descriptions>>Tables). If the user clicks the elipsis (...) button to the right of the table name, a lookup window opens. The user needs to choose both the product, series, and view by option that he or she is working with, and the list of tables will display. At least 10 times a day I go into this window, and oftentimes I don't select the table I really want first. That means I need to do a second lookup, select the product, series, and view by aga...

Publishing to Web
We have just upgraded from Publisher 2000 to 2003. Now when we publish to the web each of the images creates their own page with a link back to their original location; and the file which has 38 pages when open in the computer has over 600 pages when viewed from the internet. What has happened? How can we fix this? ...

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

publisher mailmerge 4 postcards/page different address on each.
I'm using publisher 2003. I'm creating postcards 4 to a page and need to mailmerge a different address on each postcard. When I use the mailmerge feature it puts one record per page. How do I merge four records per page? Can anyone help. Crejester If you are looking at the Print Preview, it will appear that way. Print it - you should have different addresses. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "crejester" <crejester@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F502989-8BC6-4FAE-9D8A-643371C443F1@microsoft.com... > I'm using publisher 2003....

How can I use my Access list to email selective groups?
How can I use an Access List to email selective groups without having to go to my Outlook Address Book? ...

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...