Multiple Records Into A Single Record...

I have about 800 records that look like this:

id        diag
0001   11.0
0001   4.56
0003   10.5
0003   41.7
0003   52.5

I want it to look like this:

id        diag1     diag2     diag3
0001   11.0       4.56
0003   10.5       41.7      52.

Have you tried using a pivot table?

"aljordan >" wrote:

> I have about 800 records that look like this:
>
> id        diag
> 0001   11.0
> 0001   4.56
> 0003   10.5
> 0003   41.7
> 0003   52.5
>

> I want it to look like this:
>
> id        diag1     diag2     diag3
> 0001   11.0       4.56
> 0003   10.5       41.7      52.5
>

> ---

Multiple Personal Folders #6
Somehow, I now have 3 sets of Personal Folders in my 'All Mail Folders' view. If I go into my Outlook Data Files it only shows 1. My main folder (the one with the little house and clock icon)is fine. The other two seem to be copies of my main one - with the same folders, etc, but, they are not changing (nothing new has been added to them as has the main pst.) If I try to close either of the redundent ones I get an error message: The operation failed. An object could not be found. Any thoughts?? This means your mail profile somehow got corrupted and you'll need to recre...

Can you use multiple vlookup's to generate one answer?
I need to look up 3 different matches to generate an answer, and I was unsure of how to do this? As an example. I need it to match the piece of fruit, the state it was grown in, and the season, and then for it to return to me who the seller is. In the spreadsheet there are multiple variations of these combinations. Can this be done, what would the formula look like? EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Exchange UserCredential between client and webservice in.NET http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/5cbf012c-41f8-4133-a6bf-e3a718f0d96f/exchange-usercredential-b...

How to add self account to multiple mailboxes
I have a few hundred users who for whatever reason never had the SELF account in their Mailbox Rights. I would like to be able to roll this out to all the users at once with the External Account box checked as well as Full Mailbox rights. Is there a tool/script that I can use to do this? I also saw in an article somewhere that the mailbox cleanup (which we use to enforce a 90 day deletion policy) needs the Self account to run completely. not sure if this is true or not but it makes sense only because we have a bunch of users that complain that their emails older than 90 days do not get...

Delete records from DB
Hi, When a record is deleted from application, as i notice, it's still existed on DB with deletion code = 2. Since i deleted quite a lot of data from lead and opportunity based on user's request, can i just delete all garbages from my db which has deletion code as 2 using query analyzer tools?? Carrie CRM has a deletion service that will come through eventually and delete the records. Make sure the service is running on the CRM server. Microsoft CRM Deletion Service Don't manually delete the records. The service will also clean up all the descendent records (ie....

Sort First and last name in single cell
I have a mailing list of over 10,000 names, with the first name and las name in a single cell. The first name is listed first. Is there a wa to sort the column by last name or better yet isolate the last name t a separate column so I can merge the data to a different application Thank you in advance for your help. : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Rpielet, there's no way to sort by last name, given the way your data is entered. Instead, use the Text to Columns command on the Data menu to put first and last names in separate columns. It's very intuitive. Check it out...

Recording Cash Expenses
Using My Money trial version. I am an accountant. I am aware this software was written for non-accountants. I cannot figure out how to set up an account for Cash On Hand or Petty Cash. It seems that if the account is not linked to an institution its not very viable. I can add transactions, but I cannot get them to move from pending to hard post. Am I missing something here or is this software missing something here? How does one track spending that does not flow through an instituion? In microsoft.public.money, Gamediva2112 wrote: >Using My Money trial version. I am an acc...

Removing Attachments from Multiple Emails at One Time #2
Hi: I searched to get all emails with attachments that are from last year or older. Now I want to select them all and remove the attachments from all of them, but keep the messages. I can do this one at a time, but how do I do this for all emails? Thanks, Kayda Hi, See if this is what you're looking for: http://www.nextword.com/AttachmentMasterProd.htm -- K. Orland Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny "tabladude@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi: > > I searched to get all...

Any way to combine multiple Visio documents into a single documen.
I used Visio Enterprise Architect from Visual Studio .NET 2003 to reverse engineer 11 projects making up a solution to product 11 UML Static Model files. Is there any way to combine those documents into a single document so that the Model Explorer shows all projects under the Top Package icon, enabling me to work with the whole solution in one file? Thanks, Nick Piazza ...

Using shared resources between multiple projects
I'm writing a solution formed by some projects (all mfc based). I'm thinking if it is possible using shared resources between projects, in order to make easy multilanguage support. What do you think about this? Is it a possible approach? Is it possible I have a performance issue? Should this solution give me some other problems? Regards, Paolo > I'm writing a solution formed by some projects (all mfc based). I'm > thinking if it is possible using shared resources between projects, in > order to make easy multilanguage support. > What do you think about this? Is it...

Limit records shown per report 02-02-10
I use a report to show all systems located at a specific customer. When a customer has more than 20 systems, I would like a new report to start with all the same information in the header, etc. Any suggestions?? I'm using Access 2007. If I understand you want to group 20 records per page with header repeated on each page. UNTESTED UNTESTED UNTESTED In your query that feeds the report add field -- ZZZ: 1 Use Ranking in a Group in follow-on query with \20 to number the records. ((SELECT Count(*) FROM YourQuery AS [XX] WHERE [XX].[ZZZ] = YourQuery...

find all records in date field
How do I find all records for a field "Birthdate" for particular month Use a query, and in the "Criteria" box, put this (change dates to suit, and use the normal format for your location, eg 12/25/2009 instead of 25/12/2009) Between #01/01/2009# and #25/12/2009# Phil, London "Keith" <Keith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E8ECAAA-D7DA-4F65-8ED7-80C4AEE28963@microsoft.com... > How do I find all records for a field "Birthdate" for particular month SELECT * FROM YourTable WHERE Month(BirthDate) = [Enter the...

Sorting
Have a spreadsheet with items. A = Multiple Locations B = item id (in each location) C = Description D = Qty on Hand (some have zero) E thru J = has misc data I am trying to sort by D - Highest qty on hand and bring all locations with it - no matter what qty is showing. example A B C D 100002 PC12345 tool for PC 2500pc 100003 PC12345 tool for PC 0pc 100004 PC12345 tool for PC 400pc 100005 PC12345 tool for PC 10pc url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1027-1.aspx You will need to get rid of the 'pc' at the end have have just numbers In E1 ente...

Multiple pages to single page
I've got a ten page org chart I'm trying to condense to one 34" x 44" page. Have access to a plotter so the boss wants to see the whole thing on one page. Is there an easier way to do this other than cutting and pasting? Thanks all!! ...

Printing Multiple Sheets
I know that I've done this in the past without any problems, but I'm using a new (to me) computer running Excel 2003, and am having trouble printing multiple sheets at the same time. I'm trying to select 2-3 tabs and printing them all as a group. The advantage is that page numbers in the footer reflect the group of sheets vs. each individual one. It's also very helpful when converting to PDF. The problem I'm having is that the 2nd page is not printing properly. The right column is being cutoff. I've checked the print range several times, and it&#...

Recording macros with relative row and column relationships
I am trying to copy information in Excel 2003 from one row to a new row on separate worksheets, using a macro. However, the macro records actual rows and columns (even though the "$" is not present), which I have verified by running the macro with a newly created row. (It still copies the previous row to the other worksheets and not the new row.) How do I record a macro with relative rows/columns, so that I can copy the data from each newly created row on the first worksheet to the remaining 14 worksheets in the workbook? (Please note that I am not copying all the data fro...

Record search
I have created combo boxes to look up records but have always created them on the form for which the will be used. I have several different forms in my database and it would be nice to put them all (record search combo boxes) on a tab on the switchboard and have the correct form and record open. Any help will be greatly appreciated. On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:56:01 -0800, Av8r43 <Av8r43@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have created combo boxes to look up records but have always created them on >the form for which the will be used. I have several different forms in...

How to avoid table locks when deleting\ inserting huge records
We have a scenario where a complex calculation happens within a stored procedure which produces around 1 Lac records at the end of calculation. These 1 Lac records needs to be stored to a table. Everytime, this is calculated for the same parameter, it deletes previous result and inserts again. Since Delete\ Insert involves huge number of records, Lock Escalation happens and 'Table Lock' is applied. As the concurrent users increase, the response time from the Stored Proc increases drastically. Please suggest how else this can be done to bring down the response time. Th...

Protecting multiple sheets
If my workbook has 20 sheets, I would like to write a script that protects all 20 sheets at once, but it only asks the user for a password once. I basically want to display the same dialog box that appears when someone presses the "Protect Sheet" button. Is this possible? On 7 ene, 11:11, "Robert Crandal" <nob...@gmail.com> wrote: > If my workbook has 20 sheets, I would like to write a script > that protects all 20 sheets at once, but it only asks the user > for a password once. =A0I basically want to display the same > dialog box that appe...

Besides manually how can I delete words in multiple rows?
I have created a worksheet and have listed multiple clients with the same name (about 100). However one of the names needs to be removed and it is common with all 100 names. Other than manually is there a way to do a find/delete to do this or will I have to do this all manually? If you really want to delete ALL occurrences of a text string (name), use Edit->Replace & type in the text to delete in the Find What box, leave the Repalce With box empty, then click on Replace All "Kelly P." wrote: > I have created a worksheet and have listed multiple clients with the sa...

Form doesn't move to next record after update
I have a main form with lots of data and a "time-stamp" (TS) field. There is a popup form with more data on it that is Parent-child linked to the main form. When ANY field is modified (pop-up or main form), I have an "After-update" event that updates the TS. My problem is that once the TS update occurrs, I can't move to the next record. I first have to close the form and open it again. I've tried Me.Dirty=False on the forms, and it complains that it can't update it. I also tried Me.Refresh. That doesn't seem to work either. I'll be tryin...

Outlook 2007 beta multiple email boxes
I wonder if there is a way to set up Outlook (easily) that will treat each of my email addresses as (automatically?) having their own .pst structure? T'bord does a very good job and I have a system of using one email address for banks and finances that I hope spammers will never find... Structured down to email addresses that I give if i have to to unknown, risky or doubtful requesters. Should this lowest level email address be compromised by spammers I can always ditch it and create another. It a trouble worth doing as it tends to keep my personal email addresses a bit more secu...

print multiple copies of the same page with sequential numbers
I need to print several copies of the same form with each page seqentially numbered to create a book. Figure out what cell you should put the page number in. (** don't use Excel footer) Write a macro that has a for .... next loop. In the loop update the value, then print for I = 1 to 200 Activesheet.Range("H40").value = "Page " & I & " of 200" Activesheet.print ' Not sure my syntax is correct, here. could record it to get it right. next "labrat" wrote: > I need to print several copies of the same form with each p...

Multiple Identities?
I know if Outlook Express you can have more than one identity, but is it possible to do the same thing in Outlook? I haven't found any information on this subject. I have two email accounts and want to use Outlook with both of them. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Yes, Control Panel-> Mail-> button Show Profiles... If you are using Outlook 2000 you must install it in CW mode -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Doug" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft....

Sum filtered records that produce no results
Access 2003 Vista Business Form Name - C25Transactions Subform1 Name - C25TransactionsSF Subform2 Name - C25DepositsSF My question is this. I have filter controls at the top of the C25Transactions, and sometimes all of the records are filterd out of C25DepositsSF. I have a calculation in C25DepositsSF, and then a textbox that equals that calculation in C25Transactions. If there are no records then the textbox reads #Error. I have tried the use of Null, "", using 0+(sum), but to no avail. Is there a way to make the field read 0 instead of Empty so the calculations on C25Tr...

How to add multiple message senders to the blocked list automatica
-- Steve ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5597e420-8dc2-4fc5-88df-130a7cc9fe32&dg=microsoft.public.outlook ...