Multiple Pivot tables from One selection

I would like 2 or 3 pivot tables to use on pivot table selection. I.e
the selection criteria of the 1st pivot table on the menu page
determines what the page data of the other pivot table displays on
seperate sheets where the other pivot tables are contained. So the
selection of one pivot table controls the rest.

--
dapo
dapo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29967

Check the "Synchronize 2 Pivot Tables with a Combo Box" video tutorial
at this website:

http://datapigtechnologies.com/ExcelMain.htm

Regards,
Ron

--
Ron Coderre
Ron Coderre's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21419

Hi Ron,
You saved my day!
I am so grateful.
Do Have a nice day/ New year!

Regards
Dapo

--
dapo
dapo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29967
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=496616

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Charting multiple multiples

Link to CRM tables from external application
My client has a mission-critical application that was written in Microsoft Access sitting on a SQL Server database. It is basically a Quotation management system. The client wishes to install CRM and I'm investigating how to migrate the Customer data from their Quotation system to CRM. I'm pretty confident I can do this without too much trouble (having identified the relevant tables in CRM - AccountBase and ContactBase). However, I then want to link directly to the CRM tables from within the Access application. Normally I'd do this by setting up a DSN and using it to pull in l...

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

Sending to multiple addresses

Remember selections in Table Names Lookup window (Dex Runtime)
In Microsoft Dynamics GP, the user can view details on database tables in the Table Descriptions window (Tools>>Resource Descriptions>>Tables). If the user clicks the elipsis (...) button to the right of the table name, a lookup window opens. The user needs to choose both the product, series, and view by option that he or she is working with, and the list of tables will display. At least 10 times a day I go into this window, and oftentimes I don't select the table I really want first. That means I need to do a second lookup, select the product, series, and view by aga...

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...

converting table to excel
How do I convert a word table to an excel spreadsheet! -Diana Hi Diana copy & paste generally works for me Cheers JulieD "Superstar!" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8c8c01c49678$3dcd8ea0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do I convert a word table to an excel spreadsheet! > -Diana ...

Removing Menu Option in VBA ( grey one out ) ?
Tracking Changes ? I am after the workaround for the disabling of tracking changes b anyone other than me. I presume ( and yes since I learnt this method I love it ) I can us the Environment settings... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sub MeOnlyTrackChanges() If Environ("Fullname") <> "My Name Here" then Exit sub Elseif: <grey out the menu option for track changes here VBA COD needed > End Sub -----------------------...

Passing avalue from one form to another
I have a form (ItemBrowse_frm) that provides me a list of active Item numbers. When I click the Item number I want to pass the Item number to my other form (SingleBill_frm) and requery the form based on that part number. I am using the following OnClick Forms![SingleBill_frm]![ParentItembx].Value = Forms!ItemBrowse_frm.[ItemNumber] Forms![SingleBill_frm].Requery Somehow the SingleBill_frm does not requery and the field that I am passing the value to does not show the value passed until I highlight the field. Is there a better way to do this or what am I doing wrong? Thank you! ...

show multiple values that add to total in bar graph
Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I want a sigle bar that goes to 703 but breaks the single bar down into these segments (preferrably by color showing the smaller segment amounts within the color. HELP!!!! Thanks! Hi, Is that not what the stacked column chart does? Cheers Andy Green Goose 89 wrote: > Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that > add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I > want...

IIF / OR
I want the OnPrint of a report to check three fields and run code if any ONE of the conditions is met: Iif ([MyTextOne]=1 OR [MyTextTwo]=2 OR [MyTextThree]=3) Then RunSomeCode Else RunOtherCode I thought of using Select Case and calling procedures as each condition is met: Select Case Me![MyTextOne] Case is = 1 Call Check2 Case else Stop End Select Check2 () Select Case Me![MyTextTwo] Case is = 2 Call Check3 Case else Stop End select Check3 () and so on......... It will work, but gets a bit too long as the test conditions increase. It gets just as long with nested select case or nest...

Display information based on selection
Hi, I have a document with 4 worksheets. Three of the worksheets contain bill of materials (BoM) data.Each one has different number of rows. Additional rows are added/removed as needed from each of the BoMs. Forth sheet is for consolidation where I show totals as well as selection check boxes. What I would like to do is to display details of the BoM on this page if it's correcponding checkbox is checked. Thanks. For Example: Sheet A: Component Qty T.Price PC 1 1000 Monitor 2 500 Sheet B: Component Qty T.Price PC ...

charting more than one worksheet
I have data in one worksheet(February) and data in another worksheet (March). I need to chart averages over a five day period (Feb 28,29, March 1, 2, 3). I will need to do this everyday. I can not seem to find an easy way to do this. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance. If you're trying to pull one value for each day, and create the chart from that, you can do the following: Create a blank summary sheet for the chart data. In cell E3, enter this formula: =TODAY() In cell D3, enter: =E3-1 Select cell D3, point to the fill handle (the small black square at the bottom right of...