Multiple Cell Values, please help

Hi!

I have a problem and i would be very happy if someone could resolve it.
This is my question to you: a would like to have one table in one sheet
that has, let's say 20 columns and 80 rows. And now somewhere on the
sheet there is something like a autofilter function in which I choose
which date i want. And now i choose one date and this table is blank
and i write things in the table,now i choose some other date and again
i write things in this table and so on. So I want to have like
20,30,40... tables at the same spot in one sheet and just to pick one
date and the table has values for that date. So in fact my question to
you is how can one cell or meny cells have multiple values(which are
relted here with dates)? And at the end i would like to sum up all the
values that each cell contains, so cell B3(date 1.7.2005.)+B3(date
2.7.2005.)+....+B3(30.7.2005.)... Is there a way of doing that?
I would be very happy if you could answer my question!
Cheers,

Marko

0
marko19 (32)

See response in .excel

--
 HTH

Bob Phillips

"marko" <marko19@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> I have a problem and i would be very happy if someone could resolve it.
> This is my question to you: a would like to have one table in one sheet
> that has, let's say 20 columns and 80 rows. And now somewhere on the
> sheet there is something like a autofilter function in which I choose
> which date i want. And now i choose one date and this table is blank
> and i write things in the table,now i choose some other date and again
> i write things in this table and so on. So I want to have like
> 20,30,40... tables at the same spot in one sheet and just to pick one
> date and the table has values for that date. So in fact my question to
> you is how can one cell or meny cells have multiple values(which are
> relted here with dates)? And at the end i would like to sum up all the
> values that each cell contains, so cell B3(date 1.7.2005.)+B3(date
> 2.7.2005.)+....+B3(30.7.2005.)... Is there a way of doing that?
> I would be very happy if you could answer my question!
> Cheers,
>
> Marko

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Charting multiple multiples

distributing data into multiple cells

Make Excel's "grab and drag" behave like cut and paste "values only" ?
Excel question. Is there an easy way to make Excel's "grab and drag" behave like cut and paste "values only" ? Scenario : One sheet has input data Another sheet has formula to display output data which uses the input data as its variables There is a close positional match of data on both sheets (e.g. data entered A1 on sheet 1 affects the results in A1 on sheet 2) What I would like to be able to use Excel's "grab and drag" (this is where you put the mouse cursor right on the edge of a highlighted block of data and drag it to another location...

Suppressing Values in Autofilter Criteria List
Hello, I'm not a VBA guy, but I think what I'm trying to do can only get done with some lines of code. Any help would be appreciated. I've a fairly large data set that I'd like to be able to apply advanced filters to. I would like the source table for criteria to update automatically based on values from other criteria entered. For example: Column A could be Region. Column B could be job. Column C could be Salary Grade. I would like, should I choose East Region, for the list of possible jobs to be then updated automatically to exclude any jobs that are ...

Single click selects multiple cells

Need help building query
I'm not that familiar to Access and would appreciate some help building the following SQL query. I have two tables, and if two categories match within the tables, then I would like a third category entry updated to the first table. 1st Table: Working 2nd Table: Original Categories (columns) that should match between table 1 and 2: Pt Acct # Charge Cd If the entires for a line match, then update: Lawson # (take from Original table and enter into line for Working table) So, basically if the (Pt Acct #) AND (Charge Cd) in the (Original) table match the (Pt Acct #) AND (Charge Cd) in...

Sending to multiple addresses

Referencing the name of a worksheet in a cell
hello excel gurus... I would like to have a string of text that incorporates the name of on the worksheet tab. I have a series of worksheet that are all very similar, it is just one word in the title that changes and that is what I will be naming the worksheet. Is there a way that I can have that cell reference the tab name, so that I only have to name it once and not twice. Thanks! -Bob Bob, Not sure if you want to get the cell from the tab name, or set the tab name from the cell value. So, if the former =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename&qu...

INDEX-MATCH with cell text driven names
Hi, I've read through a few posts that are close to what I'm trying to do but i can't get it to work. I'm constructing a fantasy F1 spreadsheet while i'm bored off work sick. Sheetnames in workbook DriverSummary, AUS, MAL, CHN, BHR,.....for each round/country of the season. Each sheet race sheet has a column for car number in called AUSarray, MALarray etc. AUSREF is cell A1 on the race sheets My current formula in the diver summary works well and is shown below. I have N() to return 0 when a race hasn't happened yet so that my sum() works. =N(OFFSET(AUSREF;MATCH($A4;AUS...

421 Authorization failed: please authenticate by doing get messa
please give me an answer for this error in Microsoft Outlook 2003.. this is occured when i am trying to send a mail from my office-outlook 2003 . i have configured gmail account, rediffmail account in it. outlook error wrote: > please give me an answer for this error in Microsoft Outlook 2003.. > this is occured when i am trying to send a mail from my > office-outlook 2003 . i have configured gmail account, rediffmail > account in it. Is gmail the only mail server configured in Outlook? If it is, what did you set up as your From address and the SMTP server? -- f.h. ...

multiple selection

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

can't recieve emails but will send sugestions please
Need to find out how to cure this problem Check your account server properties to see if you have it set to authenticate. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Mark asked: | Need to find out how to cure this problem ...

How do I highlight text in a cell?
Is there a way to highlight specific text within a cell without having to fill color the entire cell. I know Word has a highlighter tool, but I cannot find one in Excel. Thanks for any information! Hi - select the cell - hit F2 and in the formula bar select only the characters you want to change (e.g. different font color) - now goto 'Format - cells' and change the appearance -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany PeppiS wrote: > Is there a way to highlight specific text within a cell without > having to fill color the entire cell. I know Word has a highlighter > to...

Average Cells above 0
Hi Everone! I'm trying to average a group of cells, but only the cells over 0. I tried this - =average(if(i2515:i5043)>0,i2515:i5043)). I also entered it as an array but it still didn't work. Please help! -- Thanks! Stephen Try... =AVERAGE(IF(I2515:I5043>0,I2515:I5043)) Hope this helps! In article <03A38E40-9F48-4881-8634-4CB95FC514FA@microsoft.com>, "Stephen" <Stephen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi Everone! I'm trying to average a group of cells, but only the cells over 0. > I tried this - =average(if(i2515:i5043)>0,i2515:i504...

Combine multiple tables into one

Multiple domains #6

Help Regarding an update query
Hi, iam trying to run an update query. the situation is as follows, i have linked excel sheets in my table. so i am using the update query to update all the records that i have them in my access tables. i tried this before many times and i was successful in doing that. But in some tables, it gave me an error message "Type mismatch in expression". i checked each and every field in my access table and in the excel sheets and they are all with the correct format. any help?? any ideas? On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:47:16 -0700, Samer <samoora44@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, iam trying to r...