moving selected data to to other work books

I have set up my accounts in a excel work book. I need to move selecte
information from one sheet to different sheets. let me explain further
There are sales figures for example David, Samuel, and John in on
sheet for a particular day. Individual sales figures for the thre
different people need to be copied to three seperate sheets can this b
done?  Please please help

Hi
as a starting point:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Chris mills >" <<Chris.mills.169f2v@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:Chris.mills.169f2v@excelforum-nospam.com...
> I have set up my accounts in a excel work book. I need to move
selected
> information from one sheet to different sheets. let me explain
further.
> There are sales figures for example David, Samuel, and John in one
> sheet for a particular day. Individual sales figures for the three
> different people need to be copied to three seperate sheets can this
be
> done?  Please please help.
>

> ---

frank.kabel (11126)

Moving license to a new computer

Bring filtered data from another file
I have a Birthdays file I have a Calendar file After each date in this calendar file I have 4 empty lines (assumption: max 4 birthdays on the same day) 15.01.2010 ......... ......... ......... ......... 16.01.2010 ......... ......... ......... ......... How can I bring the names for each date from the Birthdays file. Thanks and regards, CousinExcel ...

How do I print grid lines in a spreadsheet if no data is entered .
I am trying to create a form and need to print the grid lines as a part of the form. Others will use this form and make pencil entries in the cells which will be entered into the spreadsheet at a later date. How do I do this? I am using Office 2003. Many thanks---Justaone Just File>Page Setup>Sheet. Check "gridlines" and make sure "draft quality" is not checked. May be easier and more readable to have borders around just those cells that will be pencil-entered. If you go that route, uncheck "gridlines" in Page Setup. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 2...

Safe to Move?

Moving Exchange 2000

Remote Desktop connection is not working on Macbook
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I'm having trouble with remote desktop on my Macbook version 10.5.6. I'm trying to remote to a Windows XP computer. I'm able to connect to the VPN but when I click connect on the Remote Desktop I get the following message. "The client could not connect to remote computer. Either remote connections are not enabled, the maximum number of connections was exceeded, or a network error occurred. Try connecting again later or contact your administrator." I took my Mac to my job and was able to remote using a Sprint wire...

Conv Access 97->2000-Gets a method or data member not found error
For the following code which compiles and runs successfully in MS Access 97, when converting to MS Access 2000 the following compile error occurs "Method or data member not found." for the line below. tempID = rs.[UserID] UserID is a field in the tblSecurity table. It seems that the tblSecurity table is not opening in MS Access 2000 since this error will occur using any field, not just UserID. This error does not occur in MS Access 97. PLEASE HELP. The routine is displayed below. Sincerely thanks, Phil ------------------ CODE - Shown Below ------------------ Private Sub...

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Unable to select multiple workbook sheets
I am using Excel 2k running under WinXP and have a problem I have never encountered on any other version or machine. All my workbook tabs are white instead of the default gray and only one sheet at a time can be selected. Neither the Ctrl or shift keys or right clicking the tabs and selecting all will allow multiple sheets to be selected. What am I missing here, I see nothing in options that allows this configuration? Detect and repair does not change the situation. If this is a new situation, could you have a Mouse Driver compatability issue? I've heard of some interestin...

Moving Pages between two publications

Win 7 system: Works SE 9 corrupted,Office '03 product key not work
I purchased Microsoft Office 2003 professional upgrade some years ago and installed in on my laptop with XP. It allowed me to upgrade because I had works already installed. I have just purchased a new laptop with Windows 7 installed. It has (had) Works SE 9 on it and the 60 days trail of Office 2007. I tried to install Office 2003 but when I entered the product key it said that I did not have a previous office product installed and quit the install. It did not recognize Works SE 9. I then installed my older copy of Works 7 in an attempt to get it to recognize that (which it did ...

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

data in queries
Hi! From a dataset I retrieve customer names and the products they have purchased: client name product name client 1 product a client 1 product b client 1 product c client 2 product b client 2 product d client 3 product a client 3 product e No problem. But how can I avoid the repetitions in the ClientName column: client name product name client 1 product a product b product c client 2 product b product d client 3 product a product e In Query View. I think in a Report this is done through Group By? Thanks ...

Does Excel data merge with .mrg documents?
I run a database for my company, and always have a difficult (read - lots of hand typing) time getting my .mrg data doc to merge with Excel. Most times Exel will have all the data in one cell (making it impossible to sort), or not come through at all. Is it just me, or does Excel not work well with this kind of document. ...

Templates not working
I have win XP Pro and Office XP. I have applied an administrative install update to apply SP1 for office (see instructions: http://pages.sbcglobal.net/raew/xp/offxp.htm). This has not fixed my problem. When I open publisher (or Powerpoint for that matter) and select a template to use, it will load but all color items will not. If I view it in the "print preview" it is all there, and if I print it, it will show the proper template, but in my working area, only the placeholders show up. I have publisher set to show photos. SO... I can not resize, move, see, change color schemes b...

Select with partial group
Hi I have a clients table on which I want to run a select query on to extract all fields. But I also want the result-set to be grouped by Company and Postcode to remove any duplicates. The reason I don't want to include other fields Address line 1 etc as there could be minor defences in spellings, punctuations etc. How do I go about such a query? Thanks Regards iam fine "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:upGpvwqDIHA.3548@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I have a clients table on which I want to run a select query on to extract >...

Moving Folder error

Moving between worksheets