Mouse Wheel Scrolling

How do I get my mouse wheel to scroll up and down as opposed to side to side?
0
Ron1 (234)

Scroll Bars
Can anyone tell me why my scroll bars disappeared in my Inobx view? Thanks Nope - we have no clue as you have provided none. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After scratching one's head, www.ttdown.com <kcmhc@cjnetworks.com> asked this group: | Can anyone tell me why my scroll bars disappeared in my Inobx view? | | Thanks ...

How get to end of document without scrolling?
How get to end of document without scrolling quickly? Ctrl + End -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "cb" <cb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71E71871-C5BD-4100-8B34-39D6A81ED8F6@microsoft.com... > How get to end of document without scrolling quickly? THANKS IT TAKES ME TO THE RIGHT i NEED TO GO TO THE BOTTOM OF LIKE 600 ROWS "Peo Sjoblom" wrote: > Ctrl + End > > > -- > > > Regards, > > > Peo Sjoblom > > > "cb" <cb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:71E71871-C...

How regain ability to scroll down pages with my mouse ball?
I often lose the ability to scroll down Word pages with my mouse ball? I use a Mac Mighty Mouse while working in a Fusion-created Windows environment on my Mac. Thanks, Karl ...

Stop scrolling
I have a worksheet where I want to limit how far a user can scroll down. For example, I want people to be able to scroll to row 27, but have the view stop there and not allow them to be able to scroll down passed that line. Even if I hide the rows under row 27, you can still keep scrolling down. I want to stop that from happening. Is there a way? Thanks. have a look in vba help index for scrollarea -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "gottahavit" <gottahavit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FB03B59-7681-4271-B37A-FDF1DF35EADF@microsoft.com.....

Easy! How scroll down to end of big sheet
Hi, I really should know this but... Say I have a sheet with 10,000 rows. I want to copy a formula from B2 to B10,000. How do I do this without having to scroll thru' 10,000 rows. I know there is a quicker way. i.e. I want to copy to each row in one (or two!) key strokes. All help appreciated. -- dewsbury ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dewsbury's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16084 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=386288 Hi If you have Data in A1:A10000 ...

Wandering Mouse
I know that this is not strictly an Office query but does anyone know how to stop my mouse wandering. In all applications and even on the desktop screen my mouse moves in a diagonal direction of its own accord and I cannot control its movement. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. If this is on a Dell laptop, it is a fairly common problem for the cursor to "wander" from time to time. It generalyy stops aftr several seconds, but is annoying all the same. If this is not the case, have you tried another mouse? -- Ian -- "Allan" <Allan@discussions.microsoft.com>...

mouse over effect
I used to be able to use the mouse over effect to change the displayed picture on the website. I have forgotten how to do it. HELP Select the image in the page and use Format Behaviors - select the image swap from the task bar -- _____________________________________________ SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ] "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-; _____________________________________________ "Bas" <Bas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:853A1E23-E935-4D61-9D5C-104CEBD10C03@microsoft.com... ...

tooltip without a mouse over it?
Hi, I have tooltips working in my statusbar. Currently they work when I place the mouse over them (like they're supposed to). I'm wondering if its possible to trigger them to appear briefly when the mouse isn't over them. This'll be useful to me because it can indicate that a state has changed in the program without being too intrusive. Any ideas on how i can do this? Brett. Hi, I think it can be possible. See in windows all the controls are derived from the class CWnd. So the user defined controls also derived from that class only. Now the current situation is if we mo...

html fragment for mouse in and mouse out
I would like to have my text display differently when the mouse hovers over it. Can anyone tell me how I ca do this in Publisher 2003? Please refer to the webdesign group and please use only the group appropriate to your topic. -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbartosik.com enter to win Pub 2003: www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx "Robin" <robinmcd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:C846C8ED-09CD-41A6-91C8-D9D5C9EE2CEE@microsoft.com... > I would like to have my text display differently when the mouse hovers over it. Can anyone tell me how I ca...

Excel 2003 Scroll Bar
Has anyone else noticed that the scroll bar (in Excel 2003) on the forms menu does not scale in size smoothly. It gets a severe case of the "jagges" as you scale it up in size. It is also MS blue in color. The spinner button on the same bar is still gray and black. Wonder if this was intentional or? Pieter Vandenberg You're right on both counts. The scroll bar is truly hideous when widened to a certain point. It's interesting too that the list box has become blue while the drop down is still black. These differences are only apparent though when I have the "Windows ...

mouse won't move cursor
When I type a new message, reply or forward a message, my cursor can't be moved around the body of the message by the mouse, only by the arrow keys!! ...

mouse is user-defined, when mouse move to another dialog, mouse disappeared
We are doing a program running in a game. The game's mouse is user-defined, my program's dialog pop-up in game by Hook. my dialog can show in game normally, and can capture keyboard event. but mouse disappeared when mouse move from game to my dialog, and mouse will show normally when mouse leave my dialog. mouse event respond. although mouse disappeared I can drag my dialog using mouse. I think mouse need re-draw when move to my dialog, but I do know how to do. Please give advice, thank in advance. ...

how to make my headings always display as i scroll down
how to make my headings always display as i scroll down Hi goto cell A2 and then goto 'Windows - Freeze Panes' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "matheo" <matheo@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:F7870AE2-A173-4854-929B-F2388A4AD3BF@microsoft.com... > how to make my headings always display as i scroll down If it's just Column Headings, Click into Cell A2, then go to Window | Freeze Panes. tj "matheo" wrote: > how to make my headings always display as i scroll down ...

how do I set icon size with a one button mouse?
Hi All, I had to remote into a Vista machine (WS08R2) from an Apple that only had one button mouse (AAAAHHHH!!). I had to move to a Vista machine to remote in and change the icon size as I could not get that stinkin' apple to right click with any combination of keys and mouse clicks. Now that it no longer matters, is there some other way to change you icon size when you only have one button on your mouse? Something in Control Panel maybe? Many thanks, -T On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 14:19:12 -0700, ToddAndMargo wrote: > Hi All, > > I had to remote into a Vis...

How do I use the scroll button on the mouse to scroll through one.
How do I program my 'form' to permit the user to scroll through the information in a memo field using the scroll button on the mouse. Today, when the user attempts to scroll through the memo field on an individual record, the user ends up scrolling through all of the records in the database. Thank you! ...

To ignore scrolling CListCtrl using mouse.
I want to ignore mouse control on a scroll bar of CListCtrl. I ignored WM_VSCROLL, WM_MOUSEMOVE, and WM_MOUSEWHEEL messages on PreTranslateMessage of CListCtrl derived class. But it still works. How to ignore scrolling? I don't want to remove the scroll bar. ...

Help! Mouse Wheel Scroll Messes up View
I have a class derived from CScrollView. I am using MemDC to get rid of the flickering behaviors when scrolling. Now the scrollbars scroll fine, but I noticed that the view got completely messed up (lines get squeezed together) when I was using the middle wheel mouse button to scroll. Any idea that what might be causing the problem? One other problem was that even though the scrollbars are scrolling fine, they are scrolling a bigger range than they should be. In otherwords, when the vertical scrollbar is scrolling all the way down, I might end up getting an almost empty page. I must have ...

To show a message box if the mouse is over a particular cell??
Is there a particular way to display a message box,(or run any other sub) if the user puts the mouse over it lets say for cell A1. Like it display comments for cells that have comments in them. Since, there is a property of in excel to response to mousehover, I expect that this can be done. I don't think you'll find a solution in excel for that mouse over a cell problem. But if you could rely on change of selection, you could tap into the worksheet_selectionchange event. That'll fire if you use the mouse, arrow keys, page up/down, ... Subodh wrote: > > Is ...

How to implement scrolling in status bar?
Platform: Windows 2000, VC++ .NET Hello, In my MDI application, I am working on displaying a document's complete detail information on the status bar.However if the detail is too long then user is unable to read whole detail as there is no provision for scrolling in statusbar.Is there some way I can support scrolling in status bar. Any pointers or help would be of great use. Thanks and Regards Rinku. You can do this but you will need to do it all yourself and make sure you dont conflict with ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI stuff if you are using indicators. I personally would not do this. Inste...

Mouse-over display
Hi, Does anyone have a clue on how to display a custom text when pointing the mouse in a chart over the values of an axis. (By default it displays "Value axis" or "Category axis"). Thanks in advance ! Marco Hi, This article by Jon Peltier may help you. http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=221 Cheers Andy Marco wrote: > Hi, > Does anyone have a clue on how to display a custom text when pointing the > mouse in a chart over the values of an axis. (By default it displays "Value > axis" or "Category axis"). Thanks in advance...

Track mouse up and mouse down in CListCtrl
Hi all, I am using CListCtrl in my project, i need a help, did any know how to track mouse up and mouse down in CListCtrl Thanks in advance Dinil --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.554 / Virus Database: 346 - Release Date: 12/20/2003 Do you mean mouse button up/down? If so, you can handle WM_LBUTTONDOWN and WM_LBUTTONUP messages If you are asking about mouse movement, then handle WM_MOUSEMOVE message "Dinil" <dinil@spectrum.net.in> �������/�������� � �������� ���������: news:e3fxc4syDHA.262...

Scrolling on expanding folders
WLM version 2009 (Build 14.0.8089.0726) IE 8.0.6001.18882 Vista HP V6.0 (Build 6002: SP2) Have reported this problem in early 2009. I have close to 150 folders and sub-folders in WLM. When I expand a folder to see sub-folders, the folder pan scrolls up or down. How to reproduce? 1) Create few folders and sub-folders so that folder pan shows scroll bar. 2) Expand a folder X and click on sub-folder X1 3) Click on any email in the sub-folder X1 (to read in the reading pane) 4) Now click on another folder Y to expand it 5) The folder pan automatically scrolls (up or down) to bring ...

scroll
Can you get a horizontal scrollbar on a drop-down combo box? I have a pretty long set of selections in my combo box and a few of them are significantly longer than the majority. The properties dialog in the dialog editor of VS 2005 only has options for vertical scroll bar and I don't want to make the control any wider. Tips please! GT "GT" <ContactGT_remove_@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4677f34f$0$7594$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com... > Can you get a horizontal scrollbar on a drop-down combo box? I have a > pretty long set of selections in my combo box a...

Automatic page scrolling to the last record
Hi, I wonder if someone can help me please. I'm using the code below on a subform where upon opening the form automatically scrolls to the last page on the form. The code is set on the 'On Current' event. 'DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec' The problem is, is that say for example I need to check a previously keyed record on the form it will not allow me to click on any field within that record. Has anyone any ideas please. Many thanks and regards Chris -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200801/1 You will...

Reversing mouse movement with a mouse hook
I want to reverse the mouse movement using a systemwide mouse hook. For example, if you move the mouse to the left, the cursor goes to the right. I've got my mouse hook working, but I don't know of a good way to alter the movement. I was trying to use SetCursorPos(x,y), but that sends my CPU usage through the roof and bogs the whole system down to near-unresposiveness. What's the best way to alter the mouse movements? Here's what I've got for my MouseProc. Even this simple code (which does not alter the mouse movement) bogs the system down b/c of the call to SetCursorPos...