Missing Vertical Grid Lines

Dear All

I have a users who finds that all new Excel documents have the horizontal
lines only. I have re-installed and service packed the installation (Office
2000)  - can anyone help?

thanks
Trace

0
triggott (7)

1. Try changing the colour via Tools/Options/View/Colour.
2. I wonder if it is a monitor screen problem. Try upgrading th
driver

How to add another line in cells with existing text?
When I hit the enter key it jumps to the next cell. I want to either move existing text to the next line, or add additional text to a new line in the same cell Press Alt+Enter Regards Trevor "jammer" <jammer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17D3DD8C-891B-41B7-A96C-353B3AD3B614@microsoft.com... > When I hit the enter key it jumps to the next cell. I want to either move > existing text to the next line, or add additional text to a new line in > the > same cell ...

Missing files

Subject Line Does Not Appear
All of a sudden, when I go to send an e-mail, there is no place to enter the subject. All I can enter is the destination address, and, of course, the body of the message. I cannot find a setting for this anywhere in options. TIA for your help. Ken WB6QWF When in a new mail item go to the View menu & select Message Header. "Ken Gunton" <kgunton@woh.rr.com> wrote in message news:2md4p1hrclgumaacnmg8gcdb4cuqgb9l0a@4ax.com... > All of a sudden, when I go to send an e-mail, there is > no place to enter the subject. All I can enter is the > destination address, and...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

Missing Folders after Sync

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Bar and Line Charts
How Can I set up a combination Bar/Line Graph that has multiple lines instead of multiple Bars? Every Series I add is displayed as another bar, and I don't know how to change it to a line. Select the line you want to change to a Bar and change the Chart Type to Bar. "Keith" wrote: > How Can I set up a combination Bar/Line Graph that has multiple lines instead > of multiple Bars? Every Series I add is displayed as another bar, and I > don't know how to change it to a line. ...

How Do I make one word in a cell vertical and the other horizonta
I am trying to create tabs for an Index label. How do you make the number of the chapter Vertical & the title Horizontal.. Interesting concept, but I don't think you can. You could use a helper cell (a column to the left of the cell you ar viewing) which was one character wide, and had 'Wrap Text' set i Format Cells, Alignment. You could also rotate this text by 90� if required. Hope this helps -- Bryan Hesse ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21...

Missing Message Text

Some poor slob installed Ubuntu. Needs to run line commands to get that piece of crap to work
I installed ubuntu 9.10 and it was rebooting just before the login screen. After really long search it turned out it's the video driver, I guess the one coming with ubuntu didn't like my card. I have integrated Radeon HD3200. What worked for me: 1. Select recovery mode from grub menu (in your case for 9.10 too) 2. In the first following screen select "root with networking" to have internet 3. Install video driver package EnvyNG with: sudo apt-get install envyng-core envyng-qt <==================== line commands to get sucky Ubuntu to work. Oops. 4. Run i...

HI, Please be patient as the story is long: I migrated my users from a workgroup to a Client/Server network about a month ago. A network using Windows 2000 active Directory. All the clients workstations are Wondows 2000 professional. Before migration, I exported the emails, etc. to a .pst file and after migration imported the same file and all was fine. Last over the weekend our Active Directory server crashed by a Virus supposedly and we had to rebuil the servers, and couldn't have the users logon on to the network to the export/import scenarion again. After the server were re...

Missing Sata Sources
Hi there When I click Data, Get External Data, New Database Query..., there are no data sources listed in the Database list under <New Data Source>. Even the defaults e.g. dBase Files, Microsoft Access Database, Excel Files, etc are not listed. I am using Windows XP Professional with Office 2000. How can I fix this? Thanks Michael ...

What am I missing?
Have PC. Onlyprofile on it is administrator.Me. What am I missing on System Restore. There are partitions that I do not need,or want, for System restore to monitor. But "Drive Settings" in 'System Properties/System Restore' the choices are greyed out. ie; Turn off System Restore(disable by Group Policy) and Turn off System restore on this drive in Drive Settings. I have checked in services in administratyive tools. Botj System restore and RPC and started and on auto. Maybe one could show me what I'm missing. I'm getting too old to remember this stuff...

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

Missing .dll on opening
Upon opening Outlook 2002 I get a message that I am missing MociExt.dll but I cannot get it to reload during any sort of fix or reinstall of Outlook. Any ideas? This started occuring after a recent update I did to Office. John, I don't believe that's a file installed by Office/Outlook. So, my guess is that you have an Outlook add-in that's causing this problem. Please do the following steps to confirm this assumption: 1. Exit Outlook. 2. Press and hold the CTRL key as you launch Outlook. 3. When prompted to start in Safe mode click Yes. Does the error occur? If not, please...

Windows XP Home Edition Config\System Missing
Hi: My 15 year-old daughter has a Gateway system that is 4 years old, running XP Home. Today she encountered a black screen on start-up that essentially states Windows XP could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \WINDOWS\SYSTEM 32\CONFIG. We can't find the Operating System CD for Windows XP Home, and my XP Professional OS disc I read cannot be used instead. I have a read a resolution that requires ijnsertion of the OS XP Home disc; boot from CD; Windows set-up initializes and press "R" to repair recovery console; hard drive is examined; pe...

Datasheet/Data Grid Layout
I have a split database that is under development and as new versions get pushed to the users I continue to get one requests. The users would like to keep their query and form Datasheet view layouts. Each person wants to see the columns in they order they choose. Is there a way to capture the column sequence store it in a table and then set the column sequence back the the what the user wanted for forms datasheet view and queries/tables? Could really use some help with this one and I can't seem to find the answer anywhere online. Matt Hi, you can "save"...

IMF Console missing??
Hello i just have one question , simple i hope! I use my pc (windows xp pro SP2) with a custom console to administer my domain , exchange , dns , etc... Everything is working fine. Last month i installed on my exchange , the IMF from microsoft. When i am logging on to my exchange machine localy or through RDC i can see in exchange system manager below SMTP ,the IMF icon and i am able to change setting install filters and so on... When i open my console from my pc and use exchange system manager console (i have installed exchange management tools and sp1) i cannot see IMF icon below SMTP Vitu...

Font missing
I created a document in Publisher and printed it. Opened document a week later and received 'font missing' error message. In the Format...Font dialong box the font's name is there with the word (missing) next to it. Where did it go? Are you using a font manager? Maybe the link was broken. Do you have the font somewhere else on your computer? If so install/re-install it. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "andy" <andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9390E623-E0FE-498A-AA6...

Scanpst missing
Outlook says there is problem with c:\users\xxx\appdata\local\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst and to run scanpst.exe. I have Vista and after searching computer cannot find the file. Is there a way to download this file? My computer is french so I don't always knowthe translations It's there. Are you using 64bit vista? if so, office is in the 32 bit programs file. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/scanpst.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook T...

Missing Email #4
I am running a 2003 exchange server and one of my users sayes he isn't getting some mail that people say they are sending him. There is a mailbox listed in mailboxes called "Systemmailbox - {GIUD}" there are items listed in there. Could this be the missing mail? And is there anyway to see what these items are. Thanks for any help Damian It won't be in the System Mailbox. The System Mailbox contains schema information. There's generally no reason to ever need to access it unless PSS is instructing you to. As far as your user, make sure that you have message t...

Removing a line inside a table cell
I created a table with several split cells and sent it out for people to fill in and complete the data. Someone has put a line inside one of the unsplit cells and several of the split cells that I can't figure out how to remove. This line is not a border nor is is underlined text--it is actually a line that stretches almost edge to edge of the cell. Apparently what they were trying to do was split the cell but added this line to divide the cell instead. If I try to split the cell, the line goes with the split and is in both cells. If I add a row, the line is in the new r...

Want to filter blank subject line
I want to filter incoming mail that has an empty subject line into my Junk folder. Can't figure out how to set up a rule to do this. Any help appreciated! Thanks, Joe Bloe ...