Missing Options Menu

In Excel 97, when I select Tools -> Options, the Options
menu does not appear. I have tried reinstalling with no change.
0
anonymous (74717)

Hello Andy
Close Excel
Do a search for EXCEL.XLB files on your machine and rename the most recent
XLB found with a different extension (eg .OLD)
Open Excel
Please note that filename may vary according to your operating system.

HTh
Cordially
Pascal

"Andy Power" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message
de news:074601c49591$4e98a680$3501280a@phx.gbl...
> In Excel 97, when I select Tools -> Options, the Options
> menu does not appear. I have tried reinstalling with no change.

0
papou
9/8/2004 11:07:17 AM
You may want to try this first:

Tools|Customize|toolbars tab
select Worksheet Menu Bar
and click Reset

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Send to option doesn't display address list
When you right click a file and choose send to, the To: button doesn't display the Global Address list or the Contacts folder. When you choose a new e-mail from Outlook and add the attachment the To: button displays all address lists and contacts. We have Office 200 service pack 3 and Windows 98 with IE6. PLEASE HELP! ...

Missing files

Remove Options under Account Actions Button
Can anyone tell me how I can hide specific items under the Account > (Actions Button) for example remove "Delete Account" from the drop down menu? Hi, Remove the rights of deletion of Account from the roles and "Delete Account" button will disappear. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan "Sixty4" wrote: > Can anyone tell me how I can hide specific items under the Account > > (Actions Button)...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

Missing Folders after Sync

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Money 2002 Scheduling Payment Options
In Money 2002 - Does anyone know if it is possible to set up a payment schedual option, other than the default selection list. For example, I have a bill due once every 5 weeks. This is not a selectable option? Currently I have selected every '4 weeks', and then after each payment, I must go back into schedualing, and move it forward 1 week. Any thoughts? A glaring weakness in Money for years now. The recurrence scheduling sucks. Outlook can do this. Money cannot. There really is no workaround. "Mike M" <mikemartin123@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:04a001c36837$...

Missing Message Text

Force Main Menu to Use "ALT" Menu on Startup
RMS 2.0 Hello, I know that the main menu on the bottom can be locked to the ALT menu, but is there any way that it can STAY locked even after exting the software and coming back? I always want the ALT menu to show by default. the "lock" isn't what you think it is. It doesn't lock the menu to always use the macro keys, it's for setting the security permissions of those buttons by cashier. From the manual: To set up a security level in the POS program 1. On the transaction screen, click on the blank field located to the left of the F7: Set Customer functio...

HI, Please be patient as the story is long: I migrated my users from a workgroup to a Client/Server network about a month ago. A network using Windows 2000 active Directory. All the clients workstations are Wondows 2000 professional. Before migration, I exported the emails, etc. to a .pst file and after migration imported the same file and all was fine. Last over the weekend our Active Directory server crashed by a Virus supposedly and we had to rebuil the servers, and couldn't have the users logon on to the network to the export/import scenarion again. After the server were re...

Missing Sata Sources
Hi there When I click Data, Get External Data, New Database Query..., there are no data sources listed in the Database list under <New Data Source>. Even the defaults e.g. dBase Files, Microsoft Access Database, Excel Files, etc are not listed. I am using Windows XP Professional with Office 2000. How can I fix this? Thanks Michael ...

What am I missing?
Have PC. Onlyprofile on it is administrator.Me. What am I missing on System Restore. There are partitions that I do not need,or want, for System restore to monitor. But "Drive Settings" in 'System Properties/System Restore' the choices are greyed out. ie; Turn off System Restore(disable by Group Policy) and Turn off System restore on this drive in Drive Settings. I have checked in services in administratyive tools. Botj System restore and RPC and started and on auto. Maybe one could show me what I'm missing. I'm getting too old to remember this stuff...

Adding an item to a popup menu in outlook's inbox using VBA
Hello all, On rightclicking on the mailitems in the outlook's inbox we can see a popup menu.i want to add a menu item to that popup menu using outlook VBA. Please do help me in this regard. Thanking you regards, Revathy.v ...

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

How to get frequent programs list in the Start Menu?
I know I can remove frequent programs list by modifying registry. but I would like my program to get frequent programs list so that I can hide some of them. 1. How to get frequent programs list so that I can get path for each program. 2. How to hide the virtual folder in frequent programs list. If there is a virtual folder provided by a shell extension, how can I hide it? Does any guys know the answer to the question above? I would really appreciate it. -- Nothing impossible, Nothing sure ...

Windows XP Home Edition Config\System Missing
Hi: My 15 year-old daughter has a Gateway system that is 4 years old, running XP Home. Today she encountered a black screen on start-up that essentially states Windows XP could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \WINDOWS\SYSTEM 32\CONFIG. We can't find the Operating System CD for Windows XP Home, and my XP Professional OS disc I read cannot be used instead. I have a read a resolution that requires ijnsertion of the OS XP Home disc; boot from CD; Windows set-up initializes and press "R" to repair recovery console; hard drive is examined; pe...

Taskpad View option grayed out
I just re-installed Outlook 2000, and things look different. I can work probably work most of it out myself, but I can't seem to fix my missing Taskpad view. First, the Date Navigator has no bar at the bottom which would allow me to resize it. No matter how slowly I move the mouse, I don't get the resizing arrow until I reach the bottom of the window. Second, the words "Taskpad View" are grayed out on the View menu. Perhaps this is because the large Date Navigator makes that option invalid. If not, how do I get the option to re-appear? Thanks in advance for any help...

Missing .dll on opening
Upon opening Outlook 2002 I get a message that I am missing MociExt.dll but I cannot get it to reload during any sort of fix or reinstall of Outlook. Any ideas? This started occuring after a recent update I did to Office. John, I don't believe that's a file installed by Office/Outlook. So, my guess is that you have an Outlook add-in that's causing this problem. Please do the following steps to confirm this assumption: 1. Exit Outlook. 2. Press and hold the CTRL key as you launch Outlook. 3. When prompted to start in Safe mode click Yes. Does the error occur? If not, please...

IMF Console missing??
Hello i just have one question , simple i hope! I use my pc (windows xp pro SP2) with a custom console to administer my domain , exchange , dns , etc... Everything is working fine. Last month i installed on my exchange , the IMF from microsoft. When i am logging on to my exchange machine localy or through RDC i can see in exchange system manager below SMTP ,the IMF icon and i am able to change setting install filters and so on... When i open my console from my pc and use exchange system manager console (i have installed exchange management tools and sp1) i cannot see IMF icon below SMTP Vitu...

Font missing
I created a document in Publisher and printed it. Opened document a week later and received 'font missing' error message. In the Format...Font dialong box the font's name is there with the word (missing) next to it. Where did it go? Are you using a font manager? Maybe the link was broken. Do you have the font somewhere else on your computer? If so install/re-install it. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "andy" <andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9390E623-E0FE-498A-AA6...

Scanpst missing
Outlook says there is problem with c:\users\xxx\appdata\local\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst and to run scanpst.exe. I have Vista and after searching computer cannot find the file. Is there a way to download this file? My computer is french so I don't always knowthe translations It's there. Are you using 64bit vista? if so, office is in the 32 bit programs file. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/scanpst.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook T...

Excel Options
Can anyone tell me how I can have the default setting in Excel set to NOT wrap the text? I do a lot of copy/pasting and it drives me nuts to keep having to deselect the wrap text. HELP!!! For me, the default is off. But I think excel tries to help. If you paste text into a cell and that text contains alt-enter, then excel says: you need wraptext on! And does it. You could give up trying to do it after each paste and just do one mighty change (all your cells selected) when you're finished. or you could use a macro and assign it to your favorite shortcut key: Option Explicit Sub t...

Scrollist in a popup menu
I have a large popup menu in my app. so it will not fitt in to the screen. Is it possible to have a scrollist at the bottom of a popup menu? If so how is it done? -- berwin ...