Mircosoft Web Outlook having problems reading my mail

I am  having trouble accessing my e-mail through Mirco-Soft Exchange Web
Outlook
0
Vickie (17)

Top 10 Free Dating Web Sites and much more for free.
Top 10 Free Dating Web Sites and much more for free. You want Free Date then go and search on http://www.10sites.uni.cc Every thing you need is Free here on http://www.10sites.uni.cc http://www.10sites.uni.cc ...

Outlook 2000 security problem.
When I attempt to start MS Outlook 200, I get the following error. Unable to open your default email folders. File access is denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file g:\]outlook\workFolders.pst. There is a tract in the MS on-line support that tells about a possible problem with the file secur32.dll. I re- installed this, but it madeno differrence. Any ideas appreciated Thanks Hamish <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I attempt to start MS Outlook 200, I get the > following error. > Unable to open your default email folders....

web link #3
Thank you Nick hodge -- nowfa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- nowfal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1000 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27599 ...

"Running Notes" in Outlook
Hi all, I am a "forced" convert to Outlook 2003 from Time & Chaos. One feature the T&C has that I can't seem to live without is the ability to take unlimited notes for a contact, task or event. For example, you simply have a Notes "page" for a contact, that looks like this: [start example] Tuesday, September 29, 1998 11:01a [IN BOLD] Office Hours: Monday & Friday 9am-5pm Tuesday-Thursday 8am-8pm Saturday 8am-2pm Tuesday, September 29, 1998 11:06a [IN BOLD] Jill took my name and said that she would call when they start offering cable modems. Tuesday, Nov...

How to embed reports in Web Forms and Windows Forms?
Is there anywhere I can get the details about how to embed reports in Web Forms and Windows Forms? Seems like it require good skill and not that easy Thank you Regards Raj Raj Are you talking about Report Viewer control? "Raj" <Raj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C53D4B36-2683-4166-BE47-B3ABFCAEF68F@microsoft.com... > Is there anywhere I can get the details about how to embed reports in Web > Forms and Windows Forms? > > Seems like it require good skill and not that easy > > Thank you > > Regards > Raj ...

Operation failed when creating outlook data file.
I have a user that I would like to setup an pst file for. However when I go to File>new>outlook data file I get an Operation Failed error. Nothing else. Any suggestions? ...

down load mircosoft publisher 2003
I have microsoft publisher 2000 and would like to up-grade it to microsoft publisher 2003. Here is one place you can download Microsoft Publisher 2003 for a price. I don't know if this is legit or not but something to look into. http://www.bizrate.com/computers_software/search__keyword--microsoft+publisher+2003__lp--1__sfsk--1.html Bottom of the page. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Jeanne" <Jeanne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:311016B4-4D98-4916-BE91-9D32DD18E8B4@microsoft.com... >I have microsoft publisher 2000 and would like to up-grade it to mi...

External email forwarding, Outlook 2003 / Exchange 2003
Hi. Is there anything to do besides checking "Allow automatic forward" on your Exchange server, if you want your clients on Exchange 2003 to be able to forward to external emailadr. via rules on their clients? Br. Carsten Hi - please ignore this question. I got an errormessage when posting this message, that's why I wrote again - sorry. Br. Carsten "Carsten" skrev: > Hi. > > Is there anything to do besides checking "Allow automatic forward" on your > Exchange server, if you want your clients on Exchange 2003 to be able to > forward t...

Routing in web forms problem
If anyone can help me on this it would be appreciated -it's driving me mad... I'm (trying) to implement asp.net web routing on an existing website I have to update (web forms framework 3.5). I've followed http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/dd347546.aspx to the letter and very good it is too, but it's not working. I've added all the routing content to the web.config. I've added a global.asax, added a RegisterRoutes method to update the RouteTable.Routes collection with my custom route handler which implements the IRouteHandler interface. Obvious...

Web Success

problem with Business Portal 3.0
Message error " Unable to validate company information in your backoffice data." help me ... please ...

"Error has occurred" message when Outlook left idle
Whenever I walk away from my computer for a few minutes, when I come back, I have received this message regarding Outlook: "An error has occurred in this program. To keep working anyway, click Ignore and save in a new file. To quit, click Close. You will lose information since your last save." ...

Importing eml files and Web Browsing in Outlook
How can I import ".eml" files into Outlook 2007, this is the format in which the Windows Live Mail client keeps mail messages. Can I get Outlook to bring up it's browser when I click on a link in a mail item. My default browser is Firefox, and that's not going to change. Ideally I'd like the built in browser (which I appreciate is in fact the IE engine) be used, with an option via the context menu to open the link in the default browser, or better yet a menu of the installed browsers - which in my case would be IE8, Firefox3, Opera9.5 and Maxthon2.1.2. -- TUT &...

Problems with the User with MS CRM 1.2
Hi all. Here's my problem. We've decided to evaluate Microsoft CRM 1.2 (Spanish) so I tried to install the product in a standalone machine. This is what I did: + Installed Windows 2003 Server and configured + Installed Support Tools + Configured DNS, Active Directory. Now, the server maps: mscrm.adventure-works.com + Installed some useful tools like: Office 2003, Acrobat Reader, EditPlus, WinZip, WinRAR and Google Toolbar + Upgraded the server to be a Domain Controller and finished to configure the DNS service. + NETDIAG and DCDIAG show: "Everything Ok". + Installed IIS an...

Outlook/Outlook Express/Service Pack 2
I have recently downloaded Service Pack 2 and am having difficulty sending attachments from Outlook to anyone with Outlook Express. What specific problem/difficulty are you having? "pete new haven" <petenewhaven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E603FEEE-BC69-44A7-8DE4-01FFBC70827A@microsoft.com... >I have recently downloaded Service Pack 2 and am having difficulty sending > attachments from Outlook to anyone with Outlook Express. Are you using RTF formatted messages? Try plain text. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook...

Delete e-mail addresses using a script
Pls, is there any possibility how to remove all e-mail addresses of a user using a VBScript. I need to perform the same action as I right click a user account in AD go to Exchange Task and choose Delete e-mail addresses if this option is available there. Thanks in advance. Yes, you can do that with a script. You would clear the proxyAddresses attribute using the PutEx method. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "milan" <milan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E517B94B-82A6-44C0-AA6B-10B3A52E6A79@mi...

outlook 2007 rules error
When trying to set up a out of office reply rule, I'm not using exchange server, it gives me an "rules in error" and doesn't sent the reply. It looks like this has been a problem for other people but I haven't found a fix anywhere. Any ideas? Rcampy wrote: > When trying to set up a out of office reply rule, I'm not using exchange > server, it gives me an "rules in error" and doesn't sent the reply. It looks > like this has been a problem for other people but I haven't found a fix > anywhere. Any ideas? You want us to...

Outlook 2003 Send problem #4
I have checked all setting in options. I have tested the settings. I receive a test email message. I cannot send any email from this account. I receive everything but all sent email is piling up in the outbox. -- Tony III Any error messages? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "trasmus" wrote: > I have checked all setting in options. I have tested the settings. I > receive a test email message. I cannot send any email from this account. ...

Import excel data to outlook calendar
I have found lots of tips to import excel data to the address book, etc, but can't find how to "custom map" or how to import data from an excel spreadsheet into the outlook calendar. Could anyone make any suggestions? Hi Tracy, normally you are in the wrong newsgoup, but I try to help you. - First export the dates from your OL calender to an excel file. - In this file, you can find all the headlines for importing. - If you try to import date, be sure that the headline matches as described before. - Then to the normal job for import in Outlook -- Ich hoffe, das hilft / ...

ms publisher 2003 inserting graphic from the web
Have insall at work ms publisher and office 2000, now upgraded to 2003, in pub 2000 used to select insert graphic and options for access from web brought you to ms gallery page. In 2003, no dropdown menu shows the internet option. Have I lost my mind? or is it specific to the install on our mainframe. HELP. Need my graphics -- bruceL If you're talking about clipart, just search for whatever and it will automatically search the MS website. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Bruce" <Bruce@d...

Exchange and Outlook Web Access
I have Small Business Server 2003 Premium running. I have a user who cleaned out his Exchange mailbox while in the office using Outlook 2003. He cleaned out about two thousand messages. He deleted them and then deleted them from his Deleted items also. When he logs in using Outlook Web Acess from home, he still sees those two thousand messages. When he gets back to work and opens Outlook 2003, they are gone. It has been over a week now and the messages are still there in OWA. Any help is great appreciated. "Jamie" <Jamie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I h...

Outlook.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows
Hello, I have a problem on a W2k pro machine sp4 with Outlook 2000 sp 3 installed that matches the symptoms of this KB article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297010 SYMPTOMS After you are logged in to Outlook 2000 for a short period of time, the following error message may appear: OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created. Its a corporate workgroup setting with an exchange 2000 server. I have followed the instructions and recreated the profile, I have tried the /safe command, a...

Outlook 2007 printing
I2 printers are installed, and work perfectly with all programs, including word, excel etc. In Outlook 2007 these printers are not recognized: message "No printers installed". What is wrong? Any settings in Outlook? Cheers ...

Outlook 2000 Sent box problem
All my emails I send are going to the Outbox. How do I correct that? ...

Web query #7
I have a copied a weblisting of 700 grain elevators, and each has a hyperlink to an information page about the specific elevator. that information may contain whether they sell seed, feed or other services. Can a query separate out only those that only sell feed? Each specific elevator "record" has the same format, although the services, may be empty, or have up to 9 services, in no particular order. I'm stuck now with going thru the hyperlink, and viewing the information, then return to Excel and deleting that row if not applicatble. Any ideas? ...