microsoft word

is it possible to create a macro to open up word and copy and paste some data from excel into it. Thanks
0
anonymous (74724)

Debra Dalgleish has an example at:
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#CopyToWord

It's a way of copying comments in a worksheet to a word document.  But you can
see the structure nicely.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

[quote][/quote]Many friends ask me how to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. I always recommend them Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It backup  convert almost any type of DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Moreover ,It?s a powerful DVD to iPhone converter with very fast conversion speed. The output also supports full screen viewing.I think it is very useful and easy to use too.So , I recommend this useful software to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Hope it can help you.I download it here: http://www.92download.com/wiki/Cucusoft_DVD...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Creating Labels Using Word 2002
Please help. Dell tells me that I cannot use the mail merge function in Word 02 with Outlook 02 to create labels. I get stuck after selecting my contact folder with a Data Link Properties box that comes up and prevents me from finishing task. Is Dell correct and/or is there a work- around. Dell is not correct. As long as you have Outlook set up as your default mail and Contacts program and have the Outlook Address Book configured correctly in your default Outlook profile, you can do a mail merge. For an overview of these functions take a look here: http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/pri...

MS Word Fields

Microsoft Promo

microsoft XL

Which version of Microsoft Office #2

removing the word (blank) from pivot table cells
I generated a pivot table in an excel spreadsheet. Is there any way to instruct excel not to show the word (blank) in blank cells? Thanks Select the cell that contains (blank), and type a space character. Or, if you don't want to include the data for blanks, click the dropdown arrow on the field heading, and remove the check mark from (blank). techman41973@yahoo.com wrote: > I generated a pivot table in an excel spreadsheet. > Is there any way to instruct excel not to show the word (blank) in > blank cells? > Thanks > -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book Li...

Microsoft Office 2004
Hi I have been using the microsoft office 2004 on an ibook G4 on panther for the last 6 months. Recently, it is refusing to read some of the excel and powerpoint file created on a PC under the Office 97. I can see the file name but not the icon next to it when I look under Finder. When I click on the file name, the file disappears from view completely. At first I thought it was a software issue so I re-install the Microsoft Office 2004, but the problem persists. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, June In artic...

Mac Word 2008 envelop tool
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I'm using an HP Laser 1022. After using the envelop tool on Mac Word 2008 the printed orientation is different from the one I see on the screen. I've experimented with many different ways to correct this but haven't found the answer. Thank goodness I have an older PC Word that works fine. Well, since you haven't specified your exact update levels & it's impossible for us to know what "different ways" you've experimented with let's start with the basics :-) First, ...

Synchronizing 2 x Microsoft Outlook 2007 #2
I have MS outlook 2007 on two different PCs. How Can I synchronized the Calendars from boot Outlooks. Thanks. Locksley ...

Word Document (2003) the top margin
When I open a new Word Document, the upper margin is too large (header?), how do I change the basic template that opens? Open the template, change the margins then save the template. For the default template (normal.dot) you should be able to change the settings from the Page Setup dialog by clicking the default button there. Ensure that you save the normal template when prompted. (you will be prompted if you set tools > options save > prompt to save normal template). -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>><...

microsoft outlook and microsoft project
I install MS Outlook 2003, and also MS Project 2007. When I online MS Outlook, any time when there is message come in my mail box. Window display " Microsoft config gathering ms project information" Is it an installer window or a project dialog box? If installer, the Microsoft installer program is corrupt. Try Detect and Repair in Outlook or Project to stop it or just let it run and complete. If it's a project dialog box, you have some addin doing it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www....

Microsoft SQL...
We are using W23K Server, Exchange 2003 SP1, Backup Exec 10.0. We purchased the Exchange Agent and are using it. Recently, when the backup runs it skips 22 files, which are in use. These are the files for Microsoft SQL. In a disaster recover scenario where we reinstall W23K, Exchange and restore the Exchange data / mailboxes from tape, do we need to have the SQL backed up or would it be reinstalled with Exchange / Backup Exec? Any advice would be appreciated. THANK YOU in advance! you're running SQL and Exchange on the same box? why is that? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Allan" ...

microsoft money loosing VAT content in split catogory withdrawl
Hi I have money 2000 and file VAT returns with the information it provides. I just discovered that if I have a split catogory withdrawl the VAT component is blank (greyed out) and is not in report. Can any one help with this problem thanks Gary ...

Rename Word to WheresWaldo
I have wasted 4 hours trying to find the tools menu and forms toolbar. I can't tell you how many places I chased help in forum posts that led to instructions that I could not follow because I could not see the same commands, buttons, or icons on my screen. due to some obscure setup difference. Word should be renamed to WheresWaldoWord. Hi Digitalic, Maybe you should just try to learn the basics before leaping into the more advanced features. Using Word's 'Help' facility might be useful too ... -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "Digita...

On-going issue w/word 2000 and Vista home Premium
About a month ago, after working perfectly for over a year Word 2000 in Office 2000 Pro stopped working. I uninstalled, re-installed Office Pro several times, removed all the recent updates from Windows Update, and finally after many hours of trying all of the fixes I found in MS and on the net and posting here and elsewhere, got Word to work (kinda). 1. I cannot open a word doc from windows explorer but all works when I open the program 1st (many of the fixes for this issue revolve around Office 2007 and Windows7 not Office 2000 Professional and Vista 2. When I try to open Word,...

Word document color of font
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I have a 96 page table document in Word. I cannot print it in black ink. It prints red. There is nothing wrong with the printer or ink supply. I tried other Word documents and they print in black ink. I tested printer and it works fine. I selected entire table (document) and used font color chart in Word to select black. It continues to print red. I emailed it to myself as an attachment. I made copy. Still red font. What do you suggest? <br><br>I also have a unwanted light blue horizontal line in some of the cells. Ho...

Sample questions for Microsoft CRM certification
Hi all, Can somebody provide sample questions or some URL for CRM certification (1. Installation & configuration AND 2. CRM Customization) If you scan the archives of this group someone was offering a sample test with 150 questions. I do not know the legality of it and I am not aware of any other test simulations for Microsoft CRM. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Imran" <Imran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C394D5F9-15EE-4154-9B91-D3248FE422D4@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > Can someb...