Microsoft Eula keeps coming up

Hi all,

   I have a problem in excel 2002. I installed office from
disk and did all the updates. Every time I reboot the
machine, Excel opens up automatically and the Microsoft
Eula agreement comes up. I accept and close it, but upon
the next reboot, it comes up again. I have tried
uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. Does anyone
have any ideas on how to fix this. Perhaps deleting
registry keys?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Fil
0
info1049 (1)

Fil,

Log on as the administrator account and accept the EULA.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Fil" <info@pctechnika.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
>    I have a problem in excel 2002. I installed office from
> disk and did all the updates. Every time I reboot the
> machine, Excel opens up automatically and the Microsoft
> Eula agreement comes up. I accept and close it, but upon
> the next reboot, it comes up again. I have tried
> uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. Does anyone
> have any ideas on how to fix this. Perhaps deleting
> registry keys?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.
>
> Fil

0
chip1 (1821)

Blocked IP's still coming through
I blocked IP's of spammers in ExMgr | ... | Protocols | Default SMTP | Properties | Access | add IP's to be blocked | apply/ok out. Spam is still coming from the blocked IP's. Did I miss a step? What is the Apply Filter check box in the same area ... Protocols | Default SMTP | Properties | General Tab | Advanced | highlight current server | Edit | Apply Filter checkbox ? -- rhh On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 05:45:02 -0800, Robert H <RobertH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I blocked IP's of spammers in ExMgr | ... | Protocols | Default SMTP | >Properties | Access...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Microsoft Promo

microsoft XL

Which version of Microsoft Office #2

Microsoft Office 2004
Hi I have been using the microsoft office 2004 on an ibook G4 on panther for the last 6 months. Recently, it is refusing to read some of the excel and powerpoint file created on a PC under the Office 97. I can see the file name but not the icon next to it when I look under Finder. When I click on the file name, the file disappears from view completely. At first I thought it was a software issue so I re-install the Microsoft Office 2004, but the problem persists. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, June In artic...

Synchronizing 2 x Microsoft Outlook 2007 #2
I have MS outlook 2007 on two different PCs. How Can I synchronized the Calendars from boot Outlooks. Thanks. Locksley ...

microsoft outlook and microsoft project
I install MS Outlook 2003, and also MS Project 2007. When I online MS Outlook, any time when there is message come in my mail box. Window display " Microsoft config gathering ms project information" Is it an installer window or a project dialog box? If installer, the Microsoft installer program is corrupt. Try Detect and Repair in Outlook or Project to stop it or just let it run and complete. If it's a project dialog box, you have some addin doing it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www....

Microsoft SQL...
We are using W23K Server, Exchange 2003 SP1, Backup Exec 10.0. We purchased the Exchange Agent and are using it. Recently, when the backup runs it skips 22 files, which are in use. These are the files for Microsoft SQL. In a disaster recover scenario where we reinstall W23K, Exchange and restore the Exchange data / mailboxes from tape, do we need to have the SQL backed up or would it be reinstalled with Exchange / Backup Exec? Any advice would be appreciated. THANK YOU in advance! you're running SQL and Exchange on the same box? why is that? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Allan" ...

microsoft money loosing VAT content in split catogory withdrawl
Hi I have money 2000 and file VAT returns with the information it provides. I just discovered that if I have a split catogory withdrawl the VAT component is blank (greyed out) and is not in report. Can any one help with this problem thanks Gary ...

Sample questions for Microsoft CRM certification
Hi all, Can somebody provide sample questions or some URL for CRM certification (1. Installation & configuration AND 2. CRM Customization) If you scan the archives of this group someone was offering a sample test with 150 questions. I do not know the legality of it and I am not aware of any other test simulations for Microsoft CRM. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Imran" <Imran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C394D5F9-15EE-4154-9B91-D3248FE422D4@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > Can someb...

Microsoft Money 2000 and Microsoft Money Essentials
I just purchased a new computer with Microsoft Vista and Microsoft Money Essentials. I have been using Microsoft Money 2000 on my old computer running WindowsXP. I backed it up on a thumbdrive and tried to transfer my files (years of my financial history) to the Microsoft Money Essentials that was installed on my new computer, but the message I get is: "Money Essentials is unable to open files from other versions of Money." Does anyone have a suggestion for how I can download my financial information from the old program to the new program? Thank you Money Essentials is no...

Upgrade from a Microsoft CRM 3.0 Prof. (trial) to CRM 3.0 (SBS)
Hello . I want to upgrade a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 from a professional edition (trial version) to a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 in a Small Bussines Server. My question is if this is possible. I've found some documents to upgrade the program from SBS to professional edition and I supose thats the procedure it's the same for the other way. Thanks Miquel From Microsoft's evaluation download page: "The Small Business Edition trial version can be converted to a commercial Small Business Edition or Professional Edition. The Professional Edition trial version cannot be ...

How to keep Horizontal Scroll in Multiline CEdit control
When SetWindowText() is called, a multi-line CEdit control reverts to being leftmost scrolled. Replacing the text with SetSel(-1,0) and then ReplaceText() has the opposite effect of rightmost scrolling. I needed the horizontal scrolling to stay extactly where it was. CEdit::LineScroll() only offers a scroll position based on characters, and there is no way to "get" the CEdit scrolling position by characters in the first place. After a pretty thorough search of Usenet postings, I did not find the answer. After some research, I finally did figure out what to do and thought I'd ...

how do I keep the top line static in excel files
Click on the 1 (or 2, or 3...) row header (the numbers at far left) Use command Windows | Freeze Later use Windows | Unfreeze best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "will" <will@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F6CC38A-E6A9-4D67-8118-BA83E8C8AB9E@microsoft.com... > Clicking on row 2 or 3 is OK, but for me clicking on row 1 (or column A) puts the freeze pont at the centre of the window. For other conditions it freezes everything above and to the left of the selected cell. -- David Biddulph "Berna...

Microsoft publisher 97
Whenever I try to open MICROSOFT PUBLISHER 97, I keep getting an error message that states: "Windows is low on memory, or your hard disk is full. Try closing other programs, and freeing some space on your hard drive before starting PUBLISHER". I've checked the hard drive, and it isn't full. There are no other programs running either. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to resolve this problem ??? Have you changed printers? Disable your printer, see if you can open Publisher. Anti-virus programs can interfere as well. What version Windows are you us...

Migration from Microsoft Mail to Exchange 2003
I am getting ready to migrate a small office from an Office 97 / MS Mail messaging topology to Outlook 2003 / SBS/Exchange 2003. Current: Outlook 97, Microsoft Mail with Post Office on one of the peer-to-peer PC's Destination: Windows 2003 SBS (and thus, Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003) What is the best way to get current mail/contacts from the Post Office to the Exchange Server. Should I simply export each user's mail/contacts from the post office to a .pst file using Outlook 97, then install Outlook 2003, open the .pst file and move content to the Exchange server? Any pitfal...

Microsoft CRM and SharePoint Portal.
Hi all, I would like to know how to access folders located in Sharepoint from MSCRM. Any suggestions are most welcome. Thanks We use the isv.config file to display sharepoint information from within CRM. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/crmsdk1_2/htm/v1d2customizingthemicrosoftcrmapplication.asp "SAV" wrote: > Hi all, > > I would like to know how to access folders located in Sharepoint from MSCRM. > Any suggestions are most welcome. > Thanks I understand that using the menu bars or navigation bars we will be able to link to the s...