Master image to use in separate sheets?

Hello All,

Does anyone know if there is a way to tell Excel to use
the same image/background for each sheet, instead of
needing to import for each one? Or is there a way to set
up a (similiar to Power Point/Master slide).

Thanks in advance,
drew
0
agrosman (1)

If it's just for one workbook, I'd have a master worksheet in that workbook that
I could just copy.

If it's for lots of workbooks, I'd set up a workbook with one sheet that had
that background the way I wanted it.

Then save this workbook as a Template (let the folder default to excel's
favorite).

Tnen when you rightclick on the worksheet tab, you can select Insert.  Then
choose the template you just created.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

OUTLK11.ADM
Hello: Is it a good idea to add OUTLK11.ADM to my GPO to control Outlook 2003 settings? The file is only 95 KB, so I figure the worse thing that can happen is that the file has to replicate to all DCs. I'd like to get some feedback from anyone who has used this before. Thank you and happy Thanksgiving! -- Sincerely, Martin Do you have current GPO's? Then just add OUTLK11.ADM and set your settings for the OU you want to control. Unless you have a very complicated domain structure, there should be no problems regarding replication. Greetings, hans and ofcourse a happy than...

Master Post - Financial Series
Hello, we have Post TO GL so after posting in the sub series, there are batches in the Financial series that need to be posted. But how do I view the transactions that make up those batches? When I mark / unmark a line and click the Batch ID hyperlink then the Transaction button, it doesn't display any transactions. What is the best way to review the transactions that make up a batch in Master Post - Financial Series? Thanks, MP MP, The same Batch Entry window opens from Master Posting as from any other area in GP. When you click on the Transactions button, you have ...

import of excel sheet
Hello Group, at the moment I am evaluating MSCRM. In the course of this action I face a serious problem which prevents me from proper testing the functionalities. The error occurs, when I try to import some testdata and it states that an activeX-element could not be downloaded and import is stopped. Searching the web and group pages I added my CRM site to trusted websites and even allowed all activeX operations, but the error won=B4t dissappear. Our admin an me searched the active directory for a marauding group policy but: negative. Do you guys know of any other reason for this error or eve...

MS Publisher: How to change master pages w/o opening the master?
I have numerous different master pages that work in all of my documents. I would like to change master pages in a document without having to open the master page. Is there any kind of shortcut keys. Cuttently I have to hit "ctrl m" then close the master to get the "apply master page" window open to change masters. Doesn't the Master Page task pane open? Right-click the toolbar, customize, view, drag the Master Page to the toolbar. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "JimO" <JimO@d...

Create image in Form 'on the fly'
Hi I'm using Excel 2003 & AutoCAD I have an XML file of point co-ordinates that I use to create 2d symbols for AutoCAD. On the Userform I would like an Image of each of the symbols to display as they're selected from a listbox. To do one for each would take for ever (& they're likey to change). Is there a technique to do this on the fly using the XML data? Sorry, this is the first time I've done this & i've no idea where to start. Thanks in advance. Dave F> ...

Outlook 2003
Im sending an image from a directory by selecting the image and clicking on the 'E-mail this file' under the 'File and Folder Tasks'. When a new email is opened it is set to text mode by default even thorugh I have it selected to use HTML in the configuration. Also the signature is not showing. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks, grafix@he.net ...

Entering vacation into a recurring batch using HR attendance
Hello, I have a client who maintains recurring batches and keeps track of vacation and sick payouts that way. We recently moved vacation and sick from payroll to HR. Now there is a restriction that does not allow entering these linked vacation/sick pay codes in a recurring batch. Is there around this or is it basic functionality of attendance? -- Greg. It's the way it is. You'd probably be better off with PTO Manager unless you need more than vacation and sick time. If you do, you'd want to look at Enterprise Leave Manager from Integrity. -- Charles Allen, MVP &quo...

Using single button to run multiple query
I want to use single button on the form to run multiple queries. How it can be done? Where should I write queries and code? One way to do this would be to create your queries, then use the command button to run code that calls each query. Another approach would be to create all your queries, then create a macro that runs all your queries, and call that macro using code behind a command button. -- Regards Jeff Boyce www.InformationFutures.net Microsoft Office/Access MVP http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ Microsoft IT Academy Program Mentor http://microsoftitacademy.com/ "Gajanan&qu...

Using Outlook'98 to manage files performs illegal operation #2
2nd Posting, still know answer, please help. If anyone has ol98, please try to duplicate. I setup the outlook bar w/ shortcuts to different folders (local & network) so that I could use it instead of windows explorer. The first time I set this up, it worked fine for a couple of days, and now all I get is illegal operations when I click on one of the short cuts. OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 015f:bff9d709. Any suggestions? ezroller ...

inserted eps image loses color
Hello I have created a 125 KB file in Photoshop, (purple object on a transparent background) and exported it as and .eps file. I then tell my Publisher 2000 document to insert that file. All good on the screen - I see the image and it is indeed there and it is purple. But every time I print it the image is "gone". I go through the troubleshooting guide, rebooted, recreated my Adobe graphic, recreated my Publisher document etc. and still can't figure out what I need to do. I've also downloaded the most recent driver for my Cannon i850 printer. No change. thanks f...

Excel Sheet Font Problem
Dear All, I have linked excel sheet via paste special link to excel worksheet objects a problem has been occurred when I resize the object the object the fonts in excel sheet the fonts become blurry....is there any way to overcome this problem -- Regards, Abdul Shakeel ...

Why doesn't active quote get used in Pipeline report?
Here's the scenario I'm trying to model: 1. Create opportunity. Manually enter a ballpark figure of $10,000. 2. Work the opportunity a bit, and determine the needs. 3. Create a quote, adding existing products, for a total of $15,000, and activate it. 4. Run the pipeline report. Revenue is $10,000 5. Go to opportunity and change to system-calculated. 6. Save and close. 7. Run pipeline Result: Revenue is zero. Expected Result: Revenus is $15,000 I'd expect that if I activate a quote, the quote now drives the forecast revenue for that opportunity. I would expect that when I acti...

Using Transactions
Hi, I have tried using a transaction to make sure that changes to a number of tables are completed successfully, or all rolled back. However, I cannot get the transaction to rollback, and the changes are applied regardless. My test code below deletes all the records from a series of tables. Even when I select No at the end, all my tables end up empty! Any help is very much appreciated! Cheers, Jim 'set workspace for transaction Set wrkDefault = DBEngine.Workspaces(0) MyArray(0) = "tbl_Users" MyArray(1) = "tbl_Applicants" MyArray(2) = "t...

Update Master Project
Hello, I have two Projects located in the same folder. They are named Master and KTR Updates. Is it possible to use vba to update the master Project with updates from the KTR Updates project? Each week I receive a new KTR updates project from KTR production. I've queried this group for this issue but was not able to locate one. Updates could possibly include updates in progress(% compl), start, finish, actual start, actual finish. Updates may also have completed tasks removed from the KTR updates Project as well as new tasks added. I'm primarily interested in acq...

See image from northwind
How can i see in a picturebox an image stored in the northwind database? I'd like to show the field "photo" of the table Employee of Northwind. I don't find a method of the static class Convert. Thank you. Hi, alberto wrote: > How can i see in a picturebox an image stored in the northwind database? > I'd like to show the field "photo" of the table Employee of Northwind. I > don't find a method of the static class Convert. you'll need to apply a 78 byte offset to Northwind-pictures. Assuming that "arrPicture" is a...

Add IE favorites to use thru Outlook 2007
Hello, We have Outlook 2007 with the latest Service Packs. Is there a way to incorporate the Favorites folder from IE7 into Outlook. The goal is to read email and surf the web via the browser favorites directly thru the Outlook application, without changing to a seperate browser for web services. Thank you in advance. Joe "Joseph" <candulj@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23AugLn7nIHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello, > We have Outlook 2007 with the latest Service Packs. Is there a way to > incorporate the Favorites folder from IE7 into Outlook. The goa...

using signature with messages
Outlook 2002. Hi, is it possible to use standard signature in the bottom of a message when I send a file using right click and 'send to' menu, from MyCompurer resources? Generally a new composing message window appear, but there is no standard signature. It is blank. Even if a standard signature exist. Any ideas? thank you regards marco ..:mrcmobile:. <mrcmobile@remove.this.hotmail.com> wrote: > is it possible to use standard signature in the bottom of a message > when I send a file using right click and 'send to' menu, from > MyCompurer resources? I th...

Debugging using VM 2007
I am trying to perform kernel debugging using VM 2007.I have a win xp target on VM & vista host(with debugger),i performed following actions: a).In boot.ini file i appended : \debug\debugport=com1\baudrate=115200 to the copy of first entry in [operating systems]section. b).In 'settings' of virtual machine i specified a named pipe as:\\.\pipe\debugpipe for COM1. c).I configured kernel debugger on host as: C:\Program Files\Debugging Tools for Windows (x86)\windbg -k com:pipe,port=\\.\pipe\debugpipe,reset=0,reconnect But it appears to hang waiting to reconnect givin...

Resolution of inserted images in Outlook 2007
I used to be able to insert or paste images into the body of an Outlook email message without any distortion. With Outlook 2007, the result is always zoomed in, blurry and crappy looking, no matter which method I try. These methods used to work but don't work anymore. * Paste Special, then select Device independent bitmap. * Insert Picture > From File, then browse to a GIF or JPG or PNG * Change image resolution in Photoshop from 72dpi to 96 dpi, then paste into Outlook message. For the record, my display is set to the default 96 dpi, and I have changed Outlook's target output im...

using schema in security mode
Hello there I have one database with 3 schemas: Public, Program, Product. there are 2 users: User1 - default schema Program, User2 - default schema Product None of these users are sysadmin or dbowner. they only grant to run procedures. Each of the procedures relate to schema are doing select from schema Public. This option is not possible if i not grant the select on schema Main. (which i don't want to do). Is there a way to allow user1 and user2 to run select on each of their schemas and do select from schema Public without grant select? __________ Informa...

Can I use Outlook in combination with AOL which is my ISP?
Check with AOL. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, katmirin asked: >-----Original Message----- Use AOL as a Dialer. I use AOL and MSN both are just the access to the web. I use IE6 yo surf and MS Outlook 2000 for 6 different email accounts. Let me know if you have more questions. andrew@tklcorp.com katmirin <katmirin@discussions.microsof...

Dragging formula linked to diff sheets
I have multiple spreadsheets in the same workbook, with a "totals" sheet. Each individual sheet is exactly the same except for the business name. On the totals sheet I want to drag the whole line of linked formulas down, then (quickly) change the reference portion to the correct sheet. Is there a quicker way to do that besides selecting the row and 'replacing' the sheet reference? When I do that, some will not replace correctly, 'blowing up' the formula causing me to link each cell's formula (12 columns across)from the 'totals' sheet back to the indivi...

Can you use boolean in an Outlook 2003 e-mail rule?
For instance, I would like to create a rule for my e-mail messages that have the word "resume" in it, but not the words "Please" or "Consider". "Megbrons" <Megbrons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00ABDB1C-BF68-4786-9E74-9F4B582076A7@microsoft.com... > For instance, I would like to create a rule for my e-mail messages that have > the word "resume" in it, but not the words "Please" or "Consider". Create a rule that looks for "Please" or "Consider" and whose only a...

MS CRM Install & Config Master Certification
I am planning to get the "CRM Installation & Config Master Certification".... I already took the three "base" Certification Exams for CRM...(plus I already have Exam 70-228 on SQL Server) Micrsoft (US Site) states that you need 4 exams (and this would mean I am already certifided right now), but the Italian sub-site says you need 6 exams to get this certification... I alreday wrote to MBS group in order to get a clarification, but no reply until now... Is any of you certified on CRM? if yes, which certification and how many exams did you take??? regards, Antoni...

Outlook Distribution list using Net Folders
When using Net Folders to share a newly created Distribution list no recipients show-up after sending to any group members. The group members I have listed, under the shared folder, have editorial permissions. When a group member, who received the Distribution list, tries to send e-mail, the following error reads: the personal distribution list must contain recipients. Only after one of the group members adds the recipients into the Distribution List does it work. But this was already done when the Distribution list was created. Need help!!! ...