Map command

Have got Windows XP professional.  Excel used to have the facility to create
a map from a worksheet but this does not appear to be in the Insert Menu
anymore.  Can anyone tell me how to create a map in XP?
0
suemkay (1)

Windows XP Professional is an Operating System.

Do you mean Office XP Professional?

If so, you are out of luck with the Insert>Map feature unless you purchase MS
MapPoint software.

Excel XP has done away with the Mapping component.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 07:41:08 -0800, "suemkay"
<suemkay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Have got Windows XP professional.  Excel used to have the facility to create
>a map from a worksheet but this does not appear to be in the Insert Menu
>anymore.  Can anyone tell me how to create a map in XP?

0
Gord

command line options?
Is there a list of command line options for IE? I am using IE8 currently. Thank You.. FeedScrn wrote: > Is there a list of command line options for IE? I am using IE8 > currently. > > Thank You.. Courtesy of my colleague MVP Kai Sch�tzl: http://iefaq.info/index.php?action=artikel&cat=42&id=145&artlang=en "Command-line parameters for IE8". -- Vincenzo Di Russo Microsoft� MVP - Most Valuable Professional since 2003 Windows Internet Explorer, Windows Desktop Experience & Security My MVP Profile: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profi...

Item Integration should allow mapping to Extended Pricing Price S
When Extended Pricing is enabled and you use Integration Manager to bring in prices, you map a Constant Price Level EXTPRCLVL to get the integration to go through. The only problem is that this doesn't affect the Price Sheets, so doesn't calculate a price in Sales Order Processing. It would be nice if a collection could be added for Price Sheets. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the but...

Mapping..
ok. I have a table with about... ohh 250 fields. Lets say that one field is directly dependant on another. In this case, a region number is given to a person based on their postal code. In SQL I could just create a second table and link them using postal code as the key. How can I accompish this in CRM? I'm assuming its by using the mapping feature but in the documentation I have it tells me to go in through the SQL enterprise manager. I have been told that I am not allowed to directly access the SQL database without voidding my warranty. How can I make it so that the region number...

how do i map an excel column to an XML element
How do i map an entire column of data in an excel spreadsheet to an XML data element in the XML source Task Pane? I want to export the data in my spreadsheet so that every row in my spreadsheet is an XML record and every cell in the row is a sub element ...

VBA / Duplication of Sheets/commands
I am working on a sheet in which i created a macro. It is a lenthy macro, macro does the following tasks: 1. Creates tables one sheet2 then create formulas in the tables then copy formulas till row#900. 2. Then it inserts a new sheet (sheet1), gives it the name "Summary" and then places the previously created tables' total on this summary sheet. I have created a toolbar button to execute this macro. The problem is: i have to distribute this file to other people. How can i add the macro code (what are those codes?) to first search the sheet "summary", if sheet is p...

Map command
Have got Windows XP professional. Excel used to have the facility to create a map from a worksheet but this does not appear to be in the Insert Menu anymore. Can anyone tell me how to create a map in XP? Windows XP Professional is an Operating System. Do you mean Office XP Professional? If so, you are out of luck with the Insert>Map feature unless you purchase MS MapPoint software. Excel XP has done away with the Mapping component. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 07:41:08 -0800, "suemkay" <suemkay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Have got Windows X...

Can Visio convert and or open an iGrafx process map?
I have a process map done in Corel iGrafx Flowcharter 2003 and want to know if I can convert the file such that I can edit and play with it in Visio Professional 2003. Thanks I have an IGX format file that needs to be converted to Visio as well. Seems some seminar presenters are giving out their sample files in this format, and I would REALLY prefer not to add yet another flow charting tool to our environment here. Has anyone developed a solution for this? Thanks! "Dellitot" wrote: > I have a process map done in Corel iGrafx Flowcharter 2003 and want to know > ...

Using Custom Mapped fields when importing in Outlook 2002
I am trying to import a *.csv file from Excel into contacts of Outlook 2002. I have created a custome made contact form and made it my default, but when trying to map the fields within the import wizard, my custom made contact form is not used to map to. Any ideas on how to make the mapped to reflect my user defined fields? Thanks! ...

worksheet map
I have some fairly complicated excel files with let say 100 worksheets in them. What I would like to do is be able to generate a "map" that would show me graphically how all the worksheets in the file are linked to each other. i, How would that differ from using Trace...dependents, precedents ? Jim Cone San Francisco, USA "ixlr84fun" <ixlr84fun@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1135280427.415301.26280@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com I have some fairly complicated excel files with let say 100 worksheets in them. What I would like to do is be able to generate a "...

"Map" button
Does the "Map" button exist in 2003 EXCELL Hi no, MS has disconitnued this support with Excel 2002 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "NLeites" <NLeites@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:A47AFEDE-097D-4BDC-B1F5-CD902D880C95@microsoft.com... > Does the "Map" button exist in 2003 EXCELL You must now purchase MapPoint program which interfaces with Office apps. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:19:40 +0100, "Frank Kabel" <frank.kabel@freenet.de> wrote: >Hi >no, MS has disconitnued this suppo...

How to map a string to a map pointer?
Hi, I have several strings, each of which should be mapped to a specific map of string to string structure. How to implement by the CMap template? Or is there an type- specific Map classes I can use? Thanks. Gary My first guess would be something like: CMap<string, string, string, string> m_MyStringMap; but I'm not sure what results mixing MFC and STL will produce. "Gary" <gary_gzi@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:085f01c38160$c04a1570$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have several strings, each of which should be mapped to > a specific map of...

Map one more column map within a single XSD element.
Map one more column map within a single XSD element. I have export the xml file from the excel file format, the data has in one more column a xml element data. How can I map one more column? In my XSD (problem is "sub-item" element) <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> <xsd:element name="body"> <xsd:complexType> <xsd:sequence> <xsd:element name="item-group" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"> <xsd:complexType> <xsd:sequence> <xsd:element name="item...

X-Y map of 2 issues with one PIN
I want to map on an x-y chart two issues about 2 to 4 products I want to map the products by 1) there price & 2) there complexity I built the data and the chart but my problem is that I am getting 2 sets of plotted pins - one set is how you would expect in various points on the chart the problem is that there is a second set of plot points that run acroos the bottm of the chart and if you remove that plot range from the chart then the other polt points are no longer dynamic. This use to be easy You need to share some more about what you are doing. What are you plotting? Price...

Internal Command variables
Does anyone know all the internal command variables suck as showdiscount, PerformAddItem, or does anyone know where can i get the internal command guide of the variables. Thank you. ...

Install Module choices mapped to Help Menu Module Listing
Hello, when installing GPv10 you have choices of what to install. For example: EFT for Receivables, Electronic Bank Reconciliation, Professional Services Tools Library, etc. But when you go under Help>Options and display the registration report it's not a one-to-one mapping of what you chose when doing the install. For example modules listed in my registration report that are not registered are Cashbook Bank Management, Bank One Commercial Card Integration, Bank One Direct Paycheck Card Integration. I don't know if these are mapped to EFT for Receivables or Electronic Bank Recon...

Map data to map of USA
I would like to map 50 pieces of data to the states on a map of the USA & then to fill each state with a color, increasing in intensity as the number rises. Does this sound like something that can be done in Excel? Hi, Earlier version of Excel came with a map utility Now you have to pay for it. http://www.microsoft.com/mappoint/2004/default.mspx You might find this of use, although it will require some adapting. http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng12.htm Cheers Andy Moo wrote: > I would like to map 50 pieces of data to the states on a map of the USA & > then to fill each sta...

map real estate prices with google maps at HomePriceMaps.com #2
http://www.HomePriceMaps.com integrates how much homes SOLD for nationwide using the google mapping technology. Simply select city and state from the city menu and click search. If you don't see data for your area simply email HomePriceMaps@gmail.com with your zipcode and or address and they'll update the site with your info and email you within a few days. ...

Command button code
I have created a form, and within this form are several subforms. I need a command button which will take the data that is entered into a field in the main form and update it in the corrosponding field in the subforms (to avoid the user repeatedly having to fill this field out in the subforms). Can anyone tell me how to to this? Cheers Kirsten Tui, You don't have to... since the main form is related to each of the subform tables (Parent/Child), any value on the One side of the relationship can always be reassociated "on the fly" to the Many side in any subsequent ...

No response after SMTP Data Command
Hello, We are running Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2000 server. When we send external e-mail using SMTP, almost all of the hosts do not respond to the period at the end of the DATA. I am using Outlook 2003 as the client to send the e-mail. I also tried sending plain text, and that doesn't work. Again, there are very few sites that allow mail from our domain. Would anybody have any idea what the problem might be? Thanks in advance, cj Here is a trace from a packet sniffer: 220-hrndva-mx-04.mgw.rr.com ESMTP 220 Welcome to Road Runner. NO UCE *** FOR AUTHORIZED USE ONLY! *** HEL...

strings in commands?
Is there any way to put a string into the command lines below that would allow me to replace the "1" in each line with a 2 or a 3 or a 4 as needed? In other words, can one single character in these lines be made into a variable that I can manipulate? If [field1] = "Technologist" Then Me.txt1.RowSourceType = "table/query" Me.txt1.RowSource = "tbl_techname" -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com This kind of thing: Dim strControl As String Dim i As Integer If Me.[Field1] = "Technologist" Then For i = 1 to 4 ...

Print excel file from DOS command line #3
Thank you very much -- despistad ----------------------------------------------------------------------- despistado's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1629 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27692 ...

Map
can we define a const map , which will take both key and value also to be constants? something like this........... const std::map< const unsigned char,const unsigned char> sample_map; In that case how to we populate it???????? You can't. The problem with 'const' is that it is a little too extreme for a lot of data objects. This is a case where, in spite of the fact it is "logically" const, you can't declare that syntactically, because, as you point out, you won't be able to populate it. joe On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 01:59:01 -0700, Alamelu <Alamelu...

Multiple Where condition in Apply Filter command
Hi I have a form based on a query. I wish to apply more than one filter to the form.I am using the docmd.applyfilter event. I have created two filters strcriteria and strcriteria2. If I apply these seperately they work fine, if I use then consecutively then only the latter applies. I have tried the code below but I get an error message saying 'Type Mismatch' Can someone take a look and give me a way around this problem Workdate is a date field, so when got error message first time I converted to a number to see if this solved the problem, actual date is 1/11/2009 Dim...

Leads to Accounts --> Map Territory?
Is it possible to create a field in Leads called Territory and have it map to the Territiry Lookup in Accounts Rhett The territory field on the Account is actually a territoryID as the territory details are stored as a seperate entity. Although, the territoryID appears in the mapping attributes (deployment managers schema manager), you would need to make sure that the territoryID is entered into the Lead entity. Which is going to be a GUID and would be impossible to get the user to enter with any degree of accuracy. No, you really can't. But you can add a Territory picklist field ...

Edit, Delete command buttons next to each record
Hi there, I have a form, with a subform showing records from a table. Would it be possible to put command buttons next to each record, without having to hard-code a set number of cmd buttons, and showing on scrollable data within this subform? Furthermore, when clicking the Edit cmd button, it should open another form and populate this with the selected record... how can I achieve this? Thank you kindly! -- The Psyber Fox http://www.psyberconsulting.co.za ...