making labels #2

Is it possible to make labels from excel, or to transfer information from
excel to word and then make labels?
0
Jessica (74)

See

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP052037601033.aspx

In article <124ECBC4-C3AF-47E6-A5BE-AC5B7F8E4894@microsoft.com>,
 "Jessica" <Jessica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to make labels from excel, or to transfer information from
> excel to word and then make labels?
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)
10/21/2004 5:52:43 PM
hi,
yes. do a mail merge form word.
open word Tools>mail merge> follow mail merge helper.
Regards
Frank

0
anonymous (74717)
10/21/2004 5:55:53 PM
Hi Jessica,
For a link specifically addressed to printing labels with Microsoft Word with
Excel as the database.
---
HTH,

"Jessica" <Jessica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...
> Is it possible to make labels from excel, or to transfer information from
> excel to word and then make labels?

0
dmcritchie (2586)

Make Default

Sharepoint 2.0 Access Request error
Out of the blue about 3 weeks ago my Sharepoint server on SBS 2003 started throwing an Error page: Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource. Access requests are not enabled. I have searched for a solution and have tried the steps in KB 823278, as I cannot access any pages with any user ID. The page http://server/_layouts/1033/user.aspx, returns a page not found error. I am totally stumped and have absolutely no idea where to go at this point. Can any point me in the right direction? Thanks, Greg ------=_NextPart_0001_9F5...

making a transfer show up in the budget

RUS problems #2
I'm receving this error on Exchange 2003 clustered environment(error listed below). I've notice that the error doesn't appear on one of the two active servers. I have gone through several KB articles (KB 290419, 813877, and 839912, 254030) none of which have worked. Any suggestions are needed. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: LDAP Operations Event ID: 8270 Date: 7/7/2005 Time: 8:24:16 AM User: N/A Computer: Active server Description: LDAP returned the error [32] Insufficient Rights when importing the transaction dn: CN=Recipient Update Service (CO...

Weird CString Problem #2
Hi List, does anyone knows why this LPCTSTR Message = "Error Malformed XML"; m_Parent->GetConnectSocket()->Send("Test",sizeof("Test")+1); can cause an exception like this: Unhandled exception at 0x0040597e in FCS.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x000002e4. Same exception when trying this: CString Message = "Error Malformed XML"; m_Parent->GetConnectSocket()->Send((LPCSTR)Message,Message.GetLength()); It seems every time I try to use CString in Parameters this causes an exception. Even when it goes like void MyFun...

Lotus 1-2-3 file with Excel 2003
We could always open Lotus 1-2-3 file with Excel 2003. However, now I get a message saying " You are attempting to open a file type that is blocked by your registry policy settings." Microsoft's solution http://support.microsoft.com/kb/938810 This works if we add the reg keys to current user but we are looking for a solution that would apply to all users. When we add the keys to the default user it doesn't work. Any suggestions? Jim <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote... >We could always open Lotus 1-2-3 file with Excel 2003. However, now I get a >mes...

Animated signature #2
I've seen emails come to me from others that use MS Outlook that have their names at the bottom of the email. I know how to do that, but how do I animate it like theirs to where it moves across the screen when you open the email? Tonya <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've seen emails come to me from others that use MS > Outlook that have their names at the bottom of the > email. I know how to do that, but how do I animate it > like theirs to where it moves across the screen when you > open the email? Why would you want to ? How does the gli...

making tickets

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Comparing 2 Lists
Lets say that I have a Sales Forecast list with Customer Name and Sale Status columns. The number of registries in this list changes every da (some new sales opportunities are created and some are deleted). Questions are: 1) How can I create a report to compare two days in order to know whic registries have been added and/or deleted? 2) If I want to know if a Sales Status have changed from one day t another, what is the best way to do it? Tks!! -- inomat ----------------------------------------------------------------------- inomata's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?act...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

E-mail Alerts #2
I want to configure e-mail alerts for all users in my domain using outlook. Is there any way i can do this from one location ...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

w3svc1 log files #2
These log files are taking about almost 20gig of space, it appears to be just account acces logs, are these safe to remove or move? Thank in advnace yes, that should be safe... "msadmin18" <msadmin18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B99500B-2391-4F07-B783-8E148A7EFC3C@microsoft.com... > These log files are taking about almost 20gig of space, it appears to be just > account acces logs, are these safe to remove or move? Thank in advnace On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 17:34:36 -0700, "Susan" <sconkey@mgmmirage.nospam.com> wrote: >yes, that sho...

How do I customize the length of text preview in desktop alert ? #2
How do I customize the length of text preview in desktop alert ? thanks ...

Sender's IP Address #2
Does anyone know how to determine the IP of the computer that someone logged into OWA from and sent a message via OWA? We are concerned that someone's computer might be compromised, but we don't know what computer it the person logged into OWA on. Further more, how do you determine the IP of a computer that someone used Outlook on to send a message. We are using Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 SP1 server. Thanks! Take a look in your HTTP logs. "GC Postmaster" wrote: > Does anyone know how to determine the IP of the computer that someone > logged into OWA from ...

Windows Hooks #2
Hello. I'm not sure in which group I should post it, so I try to post it here. I use Windows hooks to hook up keyboard typing. I use a hook type WH_GETMESSAGE and catching WM_CHAR message. When use press the button for some reason I'm getting a message twice. The parameters are always the same, so I have no idea why it is. Could anybody help me with it? Or suggest me the right news group for such question... Thank you. -- ---- German Koninin --------------------------------------- For every complex problem, there's solution that is simple, neat and wrong... On Fri, 17 Dec ...

2 FE and 3 BE Exchange 2000 upgrading to 2003 need guidance
I have 2 FE MS Exchange 2000 servers, network load-balanced, and 3 BE Exchange 2000 servers. I have new hardware for all the FE and BE servers. Known limitations / Conditions: 1. The existing BE servers are running out of disk space. 2. Each BE db is at or around 40-50 GB 3. The Excahnge servers do not need to be sending/receiving email during the upgrade. My plan is as follows: A. Upgrade the existing FE 2000 servers to FE Exchange 2003 (not sure how to get these over simply to the new hardware). A1: Upgrade FE servers to MS 2003 OS. B. Do and "in place hardware upgrade" ...

Align Clustered Column Chart Category Axis Labels
I have a simple clustered column chart containing one series. Instead of the category X axis labels being directly aligned under each column, is there a way to align the labels directly under each major tick mark? In other words, I would like the X axis labels to appear under the right side of each column when the gap width is set to zero. Thanks for your help. Stephanie, You can do so by setting up a dummy X axis. This example explains how to put a colored quadrant together. You will specifically want to use the X axis techniques that are described in the example. http://www.pel...