Making a list in Excel automatically go to the top of the same pag

How do I make a list in Excel automatically go to the top of the same page
after it reaches the bottom of the first column.
0
Bill7393 (298)

Bill

A bit unclear what you want.

Bottom of first column is A65536 or do you mean some arbitrary "bottom"?

Is this for printing purposes or data entry purposes?

Anything automatic would involve VBA code.  Is that acceptable?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:31:02 -0800, "Radio Bill" <Radio
Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How do I make a list in Excel automatically go to the top of the same page
>after it reaches the bottom of the first column.

0
Gord

Can I stop rounding in excel?
I am doing come calculations and end up with 139.7 for example. If I format the cell as a number with no decmial points it automatically rounds up to 140. Normally this is ok, but in this case I don't wnat it to round. Can I turn the rounding feature off? Jmadden wrote: > I am doing come calculations and end up with 139.7 for example. If I format > the cell as a number with no decmial points it automatically rounds up to > 140. Normally this is ok, but in this case I don't wnat it to round. Can I > turn the rounding feature off? If you format the cell as "gener...

Saving excel as htm(l) file?
Another one that I can't find how to do, I used to be able in Office 2000 do a Save as ~ html, but can't seem to find this in excel on Office 2007. I'm sure it's there but could somebody point me in the right direction as I've tried 'help' but it hasn't helped, as it were ;-) Many thanks Keith (Southend) http://www.southendweather.net On Nov 5, 10:18=A0pm, "Keith (Southend)G" <keith_harr...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Another one that I can't find how to do, I used to be able in Office > 2000 do a Save as ~ html, but can't seem to find...

How do you delete a file in Excel's VB?
Not much more to ask than that. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Tino Tino, Use the Kill command to permanently delete a file. For example, Kill "C:\temp\book1.xls" Note that Kill does not put the file in the Recycle Bin. To delete a file to the Recycle Bin, see www.cpearson.com/excel/recycle.htm . -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com <tanast@ing.com.au> wrote in message news:3fce6904.5614763@news.clari.net.au... > Not much more to ask than that. > > Any help would be much appreciated. ...

Make Default

Excel Calculation Error for formula to sum
I entered a formula of =sum(E11:E56) for example and excel did not return a correct calculation. I checked the format of the cells and it is a custom one. I checked for hidden values and could not find any (to my understanding it will show a blank cell but if the cell is highlighted and it is a hidden value it will show the number in the formula bar). The sum that Excel returned is exactly 6033 over, which is a value that is included of what I told excel to add for me. Any ideas? I changed the format to general, to a number, etc and it did not help. Also, another item that is stra...

Listing of DEX.INI parameters
Is there a master list of all the DEX.INI parameters? If so, where is it? I tried searching the knowledgebase and there was nothing there. Quite a number of the DEX.ini parameters are defined in our Confessions manual -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Rich Wheeler" wrote: > Is there a master list of all the DEX.INI parameters? If so, where is it? I > tried searching the knowledgebase and there was nothing there...

matching a sorting the exact value in the data list
Hi there, In Excel 2000 I wish to match and sort the following data using some type of function in Excel. CRXU1972999 CRXU1972509 CRXU1973932 CRXU1972999 DFSU6001327 CRXU1973932 GESU2271222 FCIU2056631 GESU9254295 GESU2271222 PCIU3025511 PCIU2365754 PCIU3030457 PCIU3023571 PCIU3038329 PCIU3025511 PCIU3039304 PCIU3026020 PCIU3055060 PCIU3030457 PCIU3060600 PCIU3038329 PCIU3061993 PCIU3039304 PCIU3066085 PCIU3060600 ....so the above mentioned data should look like this(see below) after the function has been applied. CRXU1972999 CRXU1972999 (wish to join but in seperate columns) CRXU19739...

Dropdown lists
Hi all :) how do i create dropdown lists, ie so i can select a name from a lis instead of typing it hope you understand what i mean :confused: thanks for any help Stev -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Steve you can use Data validation for this. Try the following: - Select the cells you want a listbox for - Goto 'Data - Validation'. Choose 'List' and select a range with your stored names for the listbox For more information on data validation have a look at http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Frank > Hi all :) > > how do i crea...

Excel VB application
I am working on a VB script with the goal to import data from a raw file (using userforms) into the spreadsheet. Is it possible to develop this in Excel AND create it as an EXE file? Thank you in advance for any help. NJ Excel cannot produce executable (EXE) files. -- Rick (MVP - Excel) "Neil Jones" <nj@dev.null> wrote in message news:#hiTBqB6KHA.5464@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I am working on a VB script with the goal to import data from a raw file > (using userforms) into the spreadsheet. Is it possible to develop this > in Excel AND creat...

making a transfer show up in the budget

making tickets

Excel automatically changes the formatting of the cell to "Time"
Hello, I have a long column of numbers [dates in the YY:DD format]. I wanted to replace ":61" to ":59". Even though the cells are initially formatted as Text, as soon as I make the change, Excel changes the formatting to Time, and the cell with the change now has text ":59:00" in it. Is it possible to force Excel to keep the cells formatted as Text? Thank you! Sam, If the cells are truly formatted as text (Format - Cells - Number - Text), the formatting should never change, and you should always see exactly what you've typed. Give us an example...

Pricing restriction to price lists
Most customers do not wish to load all products into the CRM system. Therefore the restricted use of price lists makes the system unflexible. In Opportunities it is even not possible to enter manual prices on product level We were going to implement a standard product price list to ensure that analysis of products sold was uniformed but immediatly came across the issue that you can not over-ride the price details in an opportunity. As an ASP provider, opportunities are based on client project value and apart from having to generate a price list per opportunity, I see no way forward. I...

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Excel 2002 locks up
For some reason my Excel 2002 locks up when I attempt to save a document. It seems that it does it when I have several Excel documents open at the same time. Not to say that it won't do it when I only have one document open, I just have only experienced with several documents open. I'm running Windows 2K Pro on a Sony PCG-R505DCK laptop. I don't know if this info helps but I guess it can't hurt. Any help you can give is great. Thank you in advance, Tony ...

Lists and filters
I would like to do the following: 1 - Allow a pre-set list of selectable values for a column of data - I'm using the validation process so that is working. 2 - At the header level for this column of data, I'd like to be able display selected values in this column, e.g., all rows with a value of "apple" in this column. The filter works but I can't get it to work on multiple columns. The list isn't working either. Ideas? Paul C. Peterson ...

Balance Points in Excel Charts
Hi. I regularly produce stacked bar charts to show ranges of opinions (e.g. very poor, poor, acceptable, good and very good quality). In these charts I often manually add a drawing shape to show a 'balance point' (like a see-saw) - to show how opinions differ between different groups of people. I would like to know if there is a way to add a drawing object (or shape etc) to a graph - but linked to data (i.e. so that it is linked to the middle point of the data). This would make my graphs more dynamic and would save me a lot of time adding these shapes in man...

Conditional Formating Excel Form
Hi All I have a Form in excel which lets people enter monitoring information It has the fields Target, Reported and Difference. The Target field i pre-set, they have to enter the Reported field and the Difference fiel is a calculated field based on Targeted - Reported. If this difference is more than 10% or less than -10% I would like i the following: A. To change the font colour in the Difference text box red. and B. The form to open another text box (called reason) - so that they ca explain the difference. Any help would be much appreciated Cheers J -- JoePineapples I c...

Password Prompt When I Close an Excel Document I Opened in a Web Browser
Hi, Each time I close an excel document it prompts me a username and a password. I found an article (Q324328) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=324328 in Microsoft support web site about the same issue with Word. I tried to apply the same solution but it didnt work. The document is on our Intranet. If i enter a userID who has permission to write to the folder where th doc is stored it works. Internet guest account has list content right. Any ideas? Thanks Lenny ...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Comparing 2 Lists
Lets say that I have a Sales Forecast list with Customer Name and Sale Status columns. The number of registries in this list changes every da (some new sales opportunities are created and some are deleted). Questions are: 1) How can I create a report to compare two days in order to know whic registries have been added and/or deleted? 2) If I want to know if a Sales Status have changed from one day t another, what is the best way to do it? Tks!! -- inomat ----------------------------------------------------------------------- inomata's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?act...