Mailing list in Excel

I have a mailing list in an excel spreadsheet.  How can print envelopes to
the addresses listed in excel?
0
Morris (15)

Hi Lori

See David's site

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Lori Morris" <Lori Morris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A249722-642E-4BE5-B53F-E3C53CF94CF6@microsoft.com...
> the addresses listed in excel?

0
rondebruin (3790)

Template for recording BLOOD PRESSURE for Excel 2002
Hi all, Recently discovered have High Blood Pressure. Need to record BP different time of a day for weeks and get averages etc. etc. Where can I download a template from. Any pointers. Thanks I sent one privately. Other requests will be honored but ONLY if OFF list. I will NOT respond to a request made here. "Bigdady" <nobegdadyspam@nospamblyeyonder.co.uk.> wrote in message news:qp13nv8v6kv5grucpcfia4bpa7prq5ss6k@4ax.com... > Hi all, > > Recently discovered have High Blood Pressure. Need to record BP > different time of a day for weeks and get averages etc. ...

Does the add in Template Wizard exist for Excel 2003
I recently upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003. I have a Template that was linked to a worksheet using the Template Wizard with Data Tracking. When I open the worksheet now, I get a error that says "Cannot open Template Wizard". I can't find this add-in for Excel 2003. Does it exist? Is there a work around? Hi Casey The Add-in is working in 2003 only the install file is not working. Copy the xla file from a PC with 2002 to the PC with 2003 and it will work(use Tools>add-ins to browse to the file in Excel) If you don't have a PC with 2002 then mail me priva...

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

make column lists for select query.
sheet1 table1 col1_1 table1 col1_2 table1 col1_3 table1 col1_4 table1 col1_5 table1 col1_6 table2 col2_1 table2 col2_2 table2 col2_3 table2 col2_4 .... .... sheet2 table1 col1_1,col1_2,col1_3,col1_4,col1_5,col1_6, table2 col2_1,col2_2,col2_3,col2_4, .... .... I want to make column lists for some table listed in sheet1. for example, select column_lists from table1 without vba is it possible? thanks. I think you may want some dependent lists. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html HTH, Barb Reinhardt "kang" wrote: > sheet1 > table1 col1_1 > table1 col1_2 >...

Quirky recent file list #2
Debra--- I do tend to open from Windows Explore more then File>Open. But I am saving the file. It's more that it is annoying when I close a file by accident and don't quite remember where it got saved on the server. Stacie -- SPenney ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SPenney's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1079 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=267592 Well, I guess you weren't the only one who wanted this behaviour changed. <g> If/when you upgr...

Opening a new instance of Excel

Why do I get four postcards to the same person when I mail merge?
I merged my Excel document with my Publisher document just now and did a print preview, but the 4-up view shows that all 4 are heading to the same person. How do I tell Publisher that each "up" is a different address? If you are using 2003, this is a bug. If you are unsure there is a test print on the print dialogue screen. Use plain paper for the test. If you are using 2007, be certain you select multiple pages per sheet. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Batmantis275" <Batmantis275@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:324C9E10-38C9-4DA0-89C...

Excel Edit F2 button changed for Mac???

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING #2

Getting List of Visible Windows
Hi All, I am working on a problem that requires me to know whether or not any part of a particular window is visible (even if it's like a one pixel corner). In my misunderstanding, I thought that ::IsWindowVisible would cover it, but it looks like that call just verifies that the hWnd actually has a dialog box. I was able to take it a step further and find out whether or not a window is minimized using ::GetWindowPlacement, but I really need to find out if a window is visible or not (in other words, not completely covered by higher z-order windows). Is there some sort of API call that ...

Excel Crash

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

connect a form to excel database
I have a database in excel which lists our stock and prices etc. I would like to be able to enter a stock number on an invoice that will retrieve the details and price from my excel database. Can this be done? Excel has built in option--try data|form. If that doesn't quite work, but it's close, John Walkenbach has an enhanced dataform at: http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm And if you want to design your own, Debra Dalgleish has a get started with userforms: http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html Kathy wrote: > > I have a database in excel which lists our stock and p...

Excel to check for regular expression?
Hi, How do you use Regular expression in excel? For eg: Check a column of data to see whether are all of them valid email addresses? Please advise THanks By valid, do you mean that the email is in proper syntax or that it is an actual email address. Text formulas can be used for proper syntax. Perhaps a Visual Basic proceedure. I doubt you can check that the email address actually exists, as many companies and ISPs will simply disregard and drop mail to invalid email addresses to eliminate spam "user" wrote: > Hi, > > How do you use Regular expression ...

Does anyone know where I can download EXCEL.MSI?
I am missing my Excel 2002 CD, and can't install Office Update Service Pack 3 without this file. ...

Excel ignores boot-time regional settings when interpreting a date
I have a third party DDE app that exports dates as strings, correctly using the short date format in the regional and language settings, which, in my case is MM/DD/YYYY (reset at every boot). Unfortunately excel insists in interpreting that date as DD/MM/YYYY [Application.International(xlDateOrder)=1, it should be 0], disregarding my regional settings. The result is that all the dates are wrong or #VALUES! If this is not wierd enough, listen to this: it only happens after I reboot (when the date format is reset to MM/DD/YYYY). If subsequently I change the short date format in the regional se...

List Shows Private Files
DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THIS? Whenever I save an attachment, and go to the drop down menu for file name, I am shown a list of dozens of files recently accessed on the computer (not just files accessed by Outlook Express). This occurs even if recent cocuments is turned off in Windows XP and even if the recent documents folder for Windows XP has been cleared. This shows too much! Others using Outlook Express on the same computer can potentially view the file names of every document, image, and device recently accessed. Where is the folder to clear this data out of? duncan <anonym...

Contact not importing names of csv lists
Whenever I import a csv file into outlook 2007 it imports only the email addresses, nothing else. I've titled the csv columns with the exact same headings as the outlook contact headings. Still, it imports only the email addresses. What do I need to do to get it to import the full names as well? Is it correct to assume that because you stated that you "titled the csv columns the same as the Outlook contact headings" - that you used "auto-map" to import your data? There is absolutely no reason, benefit or value whatsoever (under any circumstances) in ...

Excel Cells Contents to HTML Pages

In Excel program shows a broken line and don't know how to get ri.