Macro warning message

Anyone else had this problem.

We installed Excel97 on an NT Server.We then installed Excel2000 over it,
and set the macros security setting to low. We re using NetOp to connect to
that server, and when we open an Excel workbook with macros, no problems.
However, if the screensaver kicks in, and a workbook is opened by a
scheduled job, we get a dialog box regarding the macros. If we are
connected, we can respond, but as we run 300 Excel queries, and as we won't
be connected to the server most of the time, this is a problem.

Anyone else experienced it, and know the solution?

Bob

0
bob.phillips (411)

No warning that AP not distributed when credit card used
When entering an invoice in AP and selecting a credit card as the method of payment, there is no warning given when saving the batch even though the distribution is out of balance. When Cash or Check is selected, a warning is given to alert the out of balance situation before saving and attempting to post the batch. Credit card as a method of payment should respond in the same fashion. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message...

Sending Messages :)
In an SDI app how can I send a message from MainFrm.cpp to the main CDocument file of the program ? I've been trying things along these lines, but it doesn't seem to do anything; AfxGetMainWnd()->SendMessage(UWM_MESSAGE_NAME, 0, 0); -- Phil CDocument does not respond to messages other than WM_COMMAND. Since it is a SDI, you probably want to call a method directly on the document instead. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Phil" <spam@recycle.bin> wrote in message news:MPG.1a5d185bed6646ec98986a@text.news.ntlworld.com... | In an SDI app how c...

Macro warning with no macros

Macro

Macro

Run macro automatically.

Help with macro/and or formula?

Attached Toolbars Macros

"Action canceled" message when clicking on a link in HTML email

Protected sheets and running macros

File In Use
I am trying to open an excel program that is shared on a network drive. When I go to open it the following message box pops up.... File In Use name.xls is locked for editing by 'user name'. open by 'read only' or click 'notify' to open read-only and receive notification when the document is no longer in use. The user name that it is saying is me and I don't have the file open. Does anyone know why it is saying this or how to fix it? I guess it thinks I have the file open, maybe it didn't close right but I can't figure it out. Thanks Dave ma...

Macro to remove rows?

Macro Freezes Reading Pane

Generic message
Hi everybody, I would like to know how modify the genec error message ...

Calling on a macro within a macro!

shortcut keys to macros

Message Received Since Installing XP SP2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C492A4.15722330 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Does anyone know what the below messages mean. I receive the messages = when trying to connect to my e-mail via Outlook Express or Outlook, = respectively. When I first bring up my machine, the POP3 interface = works fine. Then, in the middle of the day, I start receiving the below = messages indicating that it cannot connect - - and I can no longer = access e-mail. If I reboot my system, all is oka...

help Unable to record Macro !!!!!!!

Reminider messages
I recently had to recover my .pst file due to it exceeding the 2gig limit. With the new .pst file that was created every email in my inbox get assigned automatically a reminder. Everytime I open Outlook I get a million reminder pop ups for every email in my inbox. Does anyone know how to stop this or do I have to build another .pst file. ...

Macro that password protects a sheet

Footer Macro?
Hi Months ago I read a Public Sub Macro that read the selection of a drop down list in a combo box and placed it in the center Footer at the same time it also placed the date in the right Footer and tme in the left footer. I have searched most of the regular sites including this one and cannot find it anywhere --- Can anyone help with my search. Any help much appreciated Cheers ---- Mully ...

Print BCC and attachment icons with message
How do I print a sent (or received) e-mail message with the BCC recipients and attachment icons included? I can print the message; no BCC recipients and no attachment icons show up. Thanks. Hi! BCC is not present in incoming messages. Regarding attachments: 1. For Outlook 2003 you should install SP1 2. For other Outlook versions: a. Convert message to plain text or RTF formats from HTML b. Install 3rd party add-in, e.g. our Print Tools http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/print_tools/ Alexander Gorlach, MAPILab Ltd. -- Must have Outlook add-ons http://www.mapilab.com/ > ---...

Keyboard Shortcut in Macro
Hi all i'v created macro with Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl+b . now i want to change it to Ctrl+z how can i do it . regards Tools-->Macro-->Macros. Select (don't open!) your macro, and hit the Options button. :) ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "osaka78" <osaka78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1721A458-212D-4446-8209-494A459EE428@microsoft.com... > Hi all > i'v created macro with Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl+b . now i want to change it > to > Ctrl+z > how can i do it . > > regards THE MACRO IS NO...

Message Size Limits
First off, yes, I'm familiar with http://support.microsoft.com/?id=322679 According to this article, the most restrictive policy always applies. Now what I want to do is very simple: 1.) Limit internal emails to 20MB 2.) Limit internet emails to 10MB 3.) Allow certain users a specified message size limit, even greater than 20MB. I see no way to accomplish this if the global 20MB limit is always going to take effect because it's the most restrictive. There must be *SOME* simple way to grant certain users a custom message size limit. There may be a business emergency situation w...

Macros have been disabled but there is no macro
when I open a specific doc the info bar at the top says "Macros have been disabled", but when I hit Alt+F11 I can't find any VB or a module to remove. Why is it telling me about macros? Other docs don't give me this prompt. I thought I might have to enable macros to see the code. When I enabled macro, it said "do you want to save changes to this doc?" it flickered and came back as if immediately reopened. Any ideas? I could copy and paste the text into a new doc but I'd be interested to be able to strip off this problem. The doc is an internal IT ...