Macro to update sheet

I need a macro to update the sheet until cell H1 has my desired text.

--
comotoman
comotoman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27292

Noted.

"comotoman" <comotoman.1yibym_1132006208.1065@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote
in message news:comotoman.1yibym_1132006208.1065@excelforum-nospam.com...

> I need a macro to update the sheet until cell H1 has my desired text.
>

> --
> comotoman
> comotoman's Profile:
> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27292
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=485005

0
warcrimes (66)
11/14/2005 10:43:46 PM
I think you need to provide a lot more detail.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"comotoman"
<comotoman.1yibym_1132006208.1065@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in
message

> I need a macro to update the sheet until cell H1 has my desired
> text.
>

> --
> comotoman
> comotoman's Profile:
> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27292
> View this thread:

chip1 (1821)

IMFv2 Microsoft Update caught in "needs update" loop after January 5, 2005 Update (Exchange 2003 SP2)
We applied Exchange 2003 SP2 last year without incident, and we enabled and configured IMFv2 to pull updates down from Microsoft Update with no problems. The December 15, 2005 IMF Update (6.5.7757.0) was identified and installed correctly last year. Last night as part of the regular monthly updates, a new update to IMF was identified, January 5, 2006 IMF Update (6.5.7765.0), we applied it along with the other Critical Updates and rebooted the server. When the server came back up shortly after, Automatic Updates identified the old December Update to IMF as needing to be installed even th...

Macro warning with no macros

Update
Thanks in advance... How do I get this to auto update after the Tickbox has been changed without clicking in Name_on_trophy Private Sub Name_on_trophy_Click() If Tickbox = False Then Name_on_trophy.Enabled = True Name_on_trophy.Locked = False Else Name_on_trophy = Player Name_on_trophy.Locked = True End If End Sub ...

Macro

Macro

Verifying Update
I have a dbase file (ODBC) with 1 record which I use for counters. I have noticed that there is a delay in the update actually going through after the Update command has been issued from a fraction of a second to 2 or 3 seconds. How can I verify that the update has actually gone through? If I could do this I could make the program wait before continuing. Or how can I speed up the update? Thanks. Hi, If your purspose is only to keep a counter, then its always better to use registry. cheers Jagadeesh "Charles C." <binstar@aei.ca> wrote in message news:#KnyaSl6DHA.1816@...

Run macro automatically.

Help with macro/and or formula?

Attached Toolbars Macros

Help with an update
Somebody can tell me why i cant installe update Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB953297) I tried to installe update many times but dont work . What i can do...can help me? Thank you. Copied announcement from MowGreen To: *All Windows Users* who encounter installation issues when installing Security updates for .NET Frameworks Every time there's a Security update for .NET Frameworks there is an inordinate amount of posts dealing...

unhide multiple sheets
How can I unhide several sheets all at once instead of one sheet at time ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can do that with a macro, if it is the same sheets then you can record a macro while you unhide them and then next time run that macro.. Or you can use what I use Sub UnhideSheet() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Dim mySht As Worksheet For Each mySht In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets mySht.Visible = True Next mySht Application.ScreenUpdating = True ...

Check that corrective update from the MS Corp.
--saljbnwyqhdb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="bxmtmdlub"; type="multipart/alternative" --bxmtmdlub Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="gznbhdcpjj" --gznbhdcpjj Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect your compute...

Protected sheets and running macros

Macro to remove rows?

Macro Freezes Reading Pane

Calling on a macro within a macro!

Inbox not updating

shortcut keys to macros

Problem using "Update retirement account" in Money 2005
I'm having trouble updating my 401k account using "Update retirement account" for my end of 2004 statement. There is one specific investement that produces the following error: "... will cause the balance of 'xx' held in this investment account to become negative at some point. Please cancel or revise the transaction." If I try to do the "Dividend" and the "Buy" transactions manually then I get the following error when I try to do the "Dividend" transaction: "You have not purchased 'xx' in this Investment Account...

help Unable to record Macro !!!!!!!

Macro that password protects a sheet

Footer Macro?
Hi Months ago I read a Public Sub Macro that read the selection of a drop down list in a combo box and placed it in the center Footer at the same time it also placed the date in the right Footer and tme in the left footer. I have searched most of the regular sites including this one and cannot find it anywhere --- Can anyone help with my search. Any help much appreciated Cheers ---- Mully ...

trigger to update last sold date in HQ item table
hi , i need to update automaticaly the last sold date in HQ from last sold date in store (since it is not updated from stores). can we use item dynamic table to update item table ? if so can any one give a trigger to do that. thanks I have no idea about HQ However, in my opinion creating trigger can slow down database executions. Be careful with that May be it would be better if you create a stored procedure to contain the update logic and then schedule the stored procedure to run hourly or daily ? rgds, Joie "Sad" <Sad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Unspecified error when updating a contact's parent customer
Updating the parent customer on an existing contact raises an 'Unspecified error'. The error details is added below. The error does not get logged in the event log. Updating other fields on the contact works. And this error does not occur for all contacts. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Unspecified error Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review ...

Keyboard Shortcut in Macro
Hi all i'v created macro with Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl+b . now i want to change it to Ctrl+z how can i do it . regards Tools-->Macro-->Macros. Select (don't open!) your macro, and hit the Options button. :) ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "osaka78" <osaka78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1721A458-212D-4446-8209-494A459EE428@microsoft.com... > Hi all > i'v created macro with Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl+b . now i want to change it > to > Ctrl+z > how can i do it . > > regards THE MACRO IS NO...