Macro to Save File with the name in a specified cell #2

Thanks Bob - just what I was looking for.
:cool

--
ElsiePO

ElsiePOA's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=390
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27018

KDC Error #2
Hi I am confuss and unable to figure out which SPN is duplicated. Please help. The message generated by LDP as follows: CN=SERVER, OU=Domain Controllers, DC=ems,DC=local 1> name: SERVER 1> canonicalName: ems.local/DomainController/SERVER >>Dn: CN=KavernTan,OU=SBSUsers,OU=Users,OU=MyBusiness, DC=ems,DC=local 4> objectClass:top;person,organizationPerson;user; 1>cn:kavern Tan 1>distinguishedName:CN=Kavern Tan,OU=SBSUsers,OU=Users,OU=MyBusiness, Dc=ems,Dc=local 1>name:Kavern Tan 1>canonicalNamw: ems.local/MyBusiness/Users/SBSU...

Excedl 2003 / How to automize file opening
Hello Everyone below, my issue with excel 2003: When opening my "mainfile.xls", I wish it could open others "datafileS.xls", needed for my calculation within "mainfile.xls". All files are located in the same directory. a. mainfile.xls b. datafile1.xls c. datafile2.xls d. datafile3.xls In "mainfile.xls", I do use function such as INDIRECT("Datafile1.xls.....), to calculate various figures using my data files. My main problem is that if all my "datafileS.xls" are not opened when launching "mainfile.xls", this one cannot ret...

Macro warning with no macros

Where do I find "save as..." in MS Office 2007 ?
Sorry, but I did not found "save as..." menu in Office 2007. I only found in the upper left corner a flopy icon which represent a "save" but not a "save as...." So where is "save as..." (with files selction dialog) hidden in Office 2007? Camille Click the Office button (the round "pizza icon" in the upper left corner of the screen) and then click Save As. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Camille Petersen" <cpet_magnus@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4baf94cc$0$6768$9b4e6d93@newsspool3.arcor-onlin...

create a formula by using text from other cells
I need to effectively use multiple If/Vlookup functions. i.e. if it's Oranges, Lookup price history in "oranges worksheet". But I have too many categories to search in so this is not possible. So I had another solution, but can't make it work... In this case I am using a VLOOKUP formula and want to use one cell to search on (a1) and another cell to tell it which spreadsheet to search in (Sheet2) i.e. =Vlookup(a1,'[WorkbookData.xlsx](CellA2 i.e.Worksheet Name),2,False) So is there a way to create a formula that uses text from another cell? INDIRECT is yo...

Locating a file in excel with a partial file name. #2
I have been runnimg with Office 2000 with which when I go to open a file in excel I am able to enter a partial file name, any part of the file name, to search for the file I wish to open. I am finding in Excel 2002 this function does not apprear to exsit, only the function where it will search for the fille that starts with what your typing will appear once its narrowed it down to the first of a few possible options. I require the ability to be able to just go to the file open icon in excel and on the file name line be able to typr the last few chararacters of a file name to find the ...

Best way to play Video files on an Access form?
Hello, My client has an Access front end with an SQL Server back end that will be storing Videos. The client wants to play those videos on an Access form. I know I can use Windows Media Player, but just wondering if anyone has experience doing this that has some insight on what the best way to handle this is. I know Media Player can be a bit of a pig, so if there is a better solution, I would love to hear it. Thanks! Rico ...

saving the history of recently used excel documentsto another comp
Reimaging a computer and wanting to know if I can export the excel history to the new image. Most files are on the network and not sure where they are, don't want to remap them all If you're referring to the files listed at the bottom of the File menu you'd have to run the Regedit program and go to this key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Excel\Recent Files replacing the "11.0" with your Excel version if different. Then you would have to right click on the Recent Files folder and Export it. After the reimage you would double-click the resultin...

Money 2002 wont start #2
When I try to run Money 2002, after I enter my password the following error message occurs - "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Microsoft says the product is obsolete and won't help. We haven't changed anything with our computer. Any idea of the cause of the problem or potential solution? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=104 and http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=130. Try opening the sample data file to narrow the problem to the environment or the data file. "Confused in EP" <Confused ...

Convert old PPT file
My company recently upgrade the office 2003 to office 2007. It works well for most of the users except one. He had thousands of old powerpoint slides which created around year 1996,1997. By using right click to check the file properties, it shows the the application name is 'Microsoft Powerpoint 4.0' .These file can be opened by powerpoint 2003 but can not being opened by powerpoint 2007. Does anyone have idea how I can bulk convert those files to powerpoint 2003 format? Thanks James Steve has a macro here http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00740.htm -- john ATSIGN PPTAl...

Macro

Abnormal program termination #2
Hi, I am developing a Dialog Based MFC appliction and I get an error when I "minimize" the dialog by minimize all button which is in the desktop. The error says: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error Abnormal program termination. Even if I am starting the program in debug mode, I cannot catch the error. Normally, I could find which part of the code is the source of error from Call Stack. What can be the source of error. Note: Error only appears when I minimize the dialog after about 3 seconds. Thank you. These are usually miserable bugs to find. I'd suggest a...

Get the name of the version
Hi, When I used the Application.version it gave me a number like 10.0, how I can get the corresponding name of the the version like Excel 97, Excel 2002... ? Thank you. There is no property that returns the full name of the product, as far as I know. You could make your own little lookup/conversion routine as there are not that many versions. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Ben" <barben02@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:263001c41ca8$1d03faa0$3501280a@phx.gbl... | Hi, | | When I used the Application.version it gave me a number | like 10.0, how I can get the corresponding name...

When changing end time in appointment crm cannot save duration
Hello all When we started running the crm with https instead of http the following error appeared: When you change the end time of an appointment, CRM cannot save the change to duration. Error message: "Microsoft CRM was unable to save the change to duration. Try changing the duration value again." Any ideas? Regards Magnus Also, the error is only surfacing in the web client. /Magnus "Magnus Olsson" wrote: > Hello all > > When we started running the crm with https instead of http the following > error appeared: When you change the end time of an app...

generating .csv file
Hi, Is there any process (Code) to generate .csv files to all entities in MSCRM at a time. regards, sailaja. I think you are not clear with question. 1. You can export data to .csv file or excel file from any entity 2. You can export customization to .xml file which are enttities list etc. -- Regards, Imran MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "sailaja.crm@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi, > Is there any process (Code) to generate .csv files to all entities in > MSCRM at a ...

Macro

encoding wmv file
hello I have a sample application developed in MFC dialog based project using directx sdk 9. the sample captures video from a webcam and saves it to a wmv file now i have to put that video into streaming server. i beleive that i will have to encode the wmv file using some codecs to put it into streaming server. i want to do the capturing and encoding simultaneously. below is a portion of my code to capture video // capture video pBuilder->RenderStream(&PIN_CATEGORY_CAPTURE, // Pin category &MEDIATYPE_Video, // Media type p...

Attached Toolbars Macros

How to Use One PST file on Two Computers?
Hello: I have a desktop machine with a pst file in my Outlook 2003. I would like to copy this pst file to my laptop. How do I synchronize the same file on 2 machines so I won't get duplicate e-mails? I use one premium Yahoo e-mail account and several free Yahoo accounts with YahooPOPs.. Thanks in advance, Spudy Hi Spudy, it is not possible by default to share PST files. A list of a list of third-party synctools are also on this site: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm On the Microsoft Office Marketplace site is a list of third-party messaging tools: http://office.microsoft.com...

Pop Up Box #2
This code compares a cell value to other cells in the same row and gives pop up if it is a dup. Can this be modified to compare a cell value to existing work sheet names? Thanks! Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Not Application.Intersect(Target, _ Rows(2)) Is Nothing Then If Application.WorksheetFunction.CountIf( _ Rows(2), "=" & Target.Value) > 1 Then MsgBox "Please enter a unique value." Target.ClearContents Target.Select End If ...

Help with macro/and or formula?

File location?
Where are the aspx files stored? http://site/subsite/list/defautl.aspx where would i find that? the reason i ask is when i go to export there are a couple of files that im told access denied. not sure why since im the admin on all levels. Thanks Justin Well, that really depends... mostly your stuff is stored in SQL, which means that its really data in a table cell. However, depending on whether a page has been customized or not it could be pointing to definition files that are stored on the Web Front End servers, and you really want to leave those alone. Furthermore, th...

Run macro automatically.

save box greyed out
in ooutlook 2000 I can open office documents directly from outlook by just clicking on them no prompt it just opens (ie:word) also when opening non office attachments i get this box with save open grayed out example on webpage. http://www.planetarrakis.net/images/image1.jpg how can i fix it so i can either save from here or just open my paint program with out the prompt box? .. ...

How to make worksheet name as variable?
In my workbook, some formulas are like this: =SUMPRODUCT(($E2<'sheet01'!$G$1:$G$500)*($F2>'sheet01'!$G$1:$G$500)*($C2='sheet01'!$E$1:$E$500)*($B2='sheet01'!$F$1:$F$500),'sheet01'!$J$1:$J$500) 'sheet01' is the name of one of my worksheets. It appears several time in the worksheet. When I want to make them refer to another worksheet, I have to change many instances of the name. Can I input the worksheet name into one of the cells, and the formulas get the name from the cell, so that I just have to change it once? Thanks in advance!! ...