Macro to email workbook back to sender

I have a survey in an Excel file which is emailed to a user to complete
At the end of the survey, the user presses a button which activates
macro to pull up the mail dialog.  I'd like to alter the VB code i
this macro to further automate this process including automaticall
writing the original sender's address in the To: line of the mai
dialog and re-naming the workbook using text strings (e.g. name, dept.
the user enters at the start of the survey.  Ideas

Hi

Ron has tons of code at
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm
but these things will depend a lot on the user's email cliens and OS. If
your user is on a Mac using whatevertheyemailfromMacswith then it may be
difficult to control fully.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"ExcelNoviceGuy >" <<ExcelNoviceGuy.1cbwth@excelforum-nospam.com> skrev i
melding news:ExcelNoviceGuy.1cbwth@excelforum-nospam.com...
> I have a survey in an Excel file which is emailed to a user to complete.
> At the end of the survey, the user presses a button which activates a
> macro to pull up the mail dialog.  I'd like to alter the VB code in
> this macro to further automate this process including automatically
> writing the original sender's address in the To: line of the mail
> dialog and re-naming the workbook using text strings (e.g. name, dept.)
> the user enters at the start of the survey.  Ideas?
>

> ---

innocent (844)

Removing old email attachments
Is there a way to have Outlook automatically remove attachments from old emails in personal and public folders (ie any email older than [90] days would have the attachment(s) removed from the email). Any help would be appreciated. ...

Macro warning with no macros

Macro

Setting default email fonts
We are running Exchange 2003/SP2 and the clients are running Outlook 2003/SP3. Is it possible to change the default fonts that the users see in Outlook on the Exchange server itself? Or it requires us to go to each user's desk to change the fonts? thanks. On Fri, 7 May 2010 08:29:01 -0700, wli2k2 <wli2k2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are running Exchange 2003/SP2 and the clients are running Outlook 2003/SP3. > >Is it possible to change the default fonts that the users see in Outlook on >the Exchange server itself? Or it requires us to go to e...

User removed Anonymous permission from Calendar...how to get it back
A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In news:Xns9861A9314BAB8bobarcabca@207.46.248.16, Fuzzy Logic <bob@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> typed: > A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and > I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can > be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In that user's Outlook, right-click on Calendar, properties, permissions tab. Add Anonymous, and do whate...

Macro

Run macro automatically.

Help with macro/and or formula?

Attached Toolbars Macros

Emails trigerred by the WF
I have configured quite a few workflows to send emails at diff. occassions to internal users of MS CRM. But every now and than these emails get stuck and upon checking the WF monitor, i find the error as "MailServerURL is not found in the registry of CRM server". I have checked this registry setting, its fine and besides this error doesn't make any sense, cause this problem doesn't happen with every email, it just happens with just few of the WF instances. And cause of this we are having a lot of "PAUSED" WF instanses on a daily basis. Any kind of suggesstio...

"Action canceled" message when clicking on a link in HTML email

Protected sheets and running macros

After import/publish customizations, how to restore it back???
Becasue the customizations has some error after import/publish, I'm going to restore the original system customizations. Unless you have a backup of the Metabase, then you need a backup customization XML file. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "CEO" <ceo_uk@msn.com> wrote in message news:E4DC18E6-E1D0-4009-9855-A8160060862F@microsoft.com... Becasue the customizations has some error after import/publish, I'm going to restore the original system customizations. Thanks Matt, it that means if I have the original metabase backup and original customization xml f...

what does "no more new fonts may be added to this workbook" mean?
I get this message dialog box when I try to change the source data in an excel file chart. However, I don't undertand why it occrus. My intention is not to add any "font" data but just to change the source data reference of the chart. does anyone know WTF is up here?! http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "NaridaRovi" <NaridaRovi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B50E2E3-A661-4FA1-B604-3...

Macro Freezes Reading Pane

Macro to remove rows?

Email attachments with marketing quick campaign
CUrrently, there is no ability to attach a pdf or anything to a marketing quick campaign. I know lots of other people are asking for this in other forums, so please post it here, so we can get a fix for this. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www...

Calling on a macro within a macro!

shortcut keys to macros

Shared Workbook #14
How do I set up the files so that a file in the public drive (Read-only) would be a mirror imgage of the file in the personal drive? Would a shared workbook work? Do you have any suggestions? Thanks, Tom ...

help Unable to record Macro !!!!!!!

Macro that password protects a sheet

reference to closed workbook
the INDIRECT formula will not pull values from a closed workbook, wha is a solution to this? I am trying to reference a cell in a closed workbook on a sheet tha has the same name as the active sheet, so I want to be able to us MID(CELL("filename"),FIND("]",CELL("filename"))+1,255) in the referenc to the other workbook... thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com "buckyduke >wrote... > INDIRECT formula will not pull values from a closed workbook, what > is a solution to this? > > I am trying to reference a cell in a closed wor...

Footer Macro?
Hi Months ago I read a Public Sub Macro that read the selection of a drop down list in a combo box and placed it in the center Footer at the same time it also placed the date in the right Footer and tme in the left footer. I have searched most of the regular sites including this one and cannot find it anywhere --- Can anyone help with my search. Any help much appreciated Cheers ---- Mully ...

Email and Calendar Notification
Hi, Does anybody know how I can get email notification with Outlook when it is closed and also get reminder appointments form the Outlook calendar without having outlook open. Is there a software from Microsoft that does this, if not a 3rd party software that is free. Thank you, Carlos Check on slipstick.com for notification programs. Outlook needs to be open to use, just like your car engine needs to be started to go to the store. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account w...