Macro to clean empty cells

As I have had some great help from this group before, here is another
request.

Am looking to clean up some sheets in various workbooks in Excel 2007
Anybody able to help me out with a macro that will look for empty cells and
then clear them out of all formats or hidden characters etc. that they may
have but cant be seen.

Will only need to run it on individual named sheets rather than on whole
workbook

many thanks

0
Dr

Macro warning with no macros

Macro

Macro

Exchange, mail cleaning services, and internal email
I use a email cleaning subscription service that involves all mail going outbound from the Exchange 2003 box being forwarded to this service. Trouble is, I'd like to setup an internal machine: specialmail.mydomain.com and have Exchange send mail addressed to this machine separately from the global forward. Anyone know of the best approach or where to find detailed info on such a scenario? TIA. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Ser...

Run macro automatically.

Help with macro/and or formula?

Attached Toolbars Macros

VBA Command to Look at cell in an If statement
I need to create a macro in VBA that will look at a specific cell (which contains the result of a lookup formula) in an If statement. Basically it would look at a certian cell, and If that cell had the word "YES", then it would execute a seprate macro. If not, just continue on it merry way. I have tried the following and several variations: Sheets("Print Area").Select Range("BO8:BO8").Select If BO8 = YES Then Call PrintBatch What the program has to do is look at the last entry made in a specific column (hence the use of the Lookup formula in the cell) and...

Protected sheets and running macros

Macro to remove rows?

Macro Freezes Reading Pane

Junk Mail Clean-up
I use Symantec Premium Anti-Spam package alongside Exchange 2003. The end result of Symantec's product is to dump spam into the Junk E-Mail" folder. I would like to be able to run an autoamted proceudres that would kill any messages in the Junk E-Mail folder older than, say, 7 days old. And, here's the catch, I want to do this on the server side for all mailboxes housed on that Exchange server. I think that a recipient policy may be one avenue, but do not see "Junk E-Mail" as one of the folders under 'setting'. While I can manually add it, I do not k...

Calling on a macro within a macro!

Trend Line constants as Excel Cell Values
I want to put the constants of a 2 degree polynomial trend line into Excel Cells. Are there formula's to do this? Equation is Y = Ax(2) + Bx + C. I want the value of A,B and C in seperate cells. Can anyone suggest how this can be done? Thanks -- Ken Hi Ken, Supposing your x-range is in A2:A10, and y-range in B2:B10, select a 3-column x 1-row area and enter the following formula and confirm with CTRL-SHIFT-ENTER. =LINEST(B2:B10,A2:A10^{0,1,2},0,) Regards, B. R. Ramachandran "Ken" wrote: > I want to put the constants of a 2 degree polynomial trend line into Excel &g...

shortcut keys to macros

NAICS Code
Hello, I have a list of NAICS codes formatted as numbers that I would like to format as hierarchical text. Current List 10 12 101 112 Desired List 10 101 112 12 Does anyone know how to change the cell format so that the "Current List" becomes the "Desired List"? Thank you in advance for your help. It looks like you could preformat that column as text and enter your values as text. Then you could sort the data as text. Some versions of excel will ask if you want to sort values that look like numbers as numbers. You should say no to that prompt. And just changing t...

help Unable to record Macro !!!!!!!

Macro that password protects a sheet

Footer Macro?
Hi Months ago I read a Public Sub Macro that read the selection of a drop down list in a combo box and placed it in the center Footer at the same time it also placed the date in the right Footer and tme in the left footer. I have searched most of the regular sites including this one and cannot find it anywhere --- Can anyone help with my search. Any help much appreciated Cheers ---- Mully ...

Keyboard Shortcut in Macro
Hi all i'v created macro with Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl+b . now i want to change it to Ctrl+z how can i do it . regards Tools-->Macro-->Macros. Select (don't open!) your macro, and hit the Options button. :) ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "osaka78" <osaka78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1721A458-212D-4446-8209-494A459EE428@microsoft.com... > Hi all > i'v created macro with Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl+b . now i want to change it > to > Ctrl+z > how can i do it . > > regards THE MACRO IS NO...

Macros have been disabled but there is no macro
when I open a specific doc the info bar at the top says "Macros have been disabled", but when I hit Alt+F11 I can't find any VB or a module to remove. Why is it telling me about macros? Other docs don't give me this prompt. I thought I might have to enable macros to see the code. When I enabled macro, it said "do you want to save changes to this doc?" it flickered and came back as if immediately reopened. Any ideas? I could copy and paste the text into a new doc but I'd be interested to be able to strip off this problem. The doc is an internal IT ...

Run multiple Macros or macros from within other macros ?
I would like to run multiple macros at startup. What code should be used in the Private Sub Application_Startup command in the ThisOutlookSession area ? If the names of my macros were below what would the code to look like ? Macro1 Macro2 Macro3 I have looked at the samples from previous posts and cannot determine how to make them apply specifically to my needs. In Excel you can use the Run "Macro1" line and it would run that macro. Run does not work in Outlook I suppose because I kept getting an error. **** Also - What code is needed to execute a macro from w...

Startup macro
Is it possible for automatic start of macro in moment when excel file is opening. I mean when I open excel file specific macro will be immediately automatic started. Zeno option explicit sub auto_Open() call yourspecificmacronamehere end sub Zeno wrote: > > Is it possible for automatic start of macro in moment when excel file is > opening. > I mean when I open excel file specific macro will be immediately automatic > started. > > Zeno -- Dave Peterson ...

apply a formula to multiple cells
hi, a colleague of mine presented me with this problem and i've failed miserably. He has several hundred cells with a value in each. He wants to apply a single formula to all cells. Is there as easy way of adding the formula to each cell? - Without having to cut and past the formula into each cell. -- Cheers Stuart You don't have to do that. Enter it in the first cell then cut and paste in one operation to all the others. -- HTH Bob Phillips "FixitFrog" <FixitFrog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C9ABA6A0-98DA-4356-B894-5E2FEF82E3A0@microsoft...

Macro Question #8
Hi: I have a group of several files with a simple macro that automatically goes to a specific worksheet at the time the file is opened. The code is as follows: Private Sub Workbook_Open() Worksheets ("TITLE").Select Range ("a1").Select End Sub The macro works properly when a single file is opened, but when I try to open several of the files at the same time I get the following error message: Run Time Error 1004 Select method of Worksheet Class Failed All of the files do open, but the macro appears to run on only the first file selected. All of the other files open ...