Macro that will add data from multiple workbooks to the 1st open r

I am looking for a way to tell my macro to pull data from multiple workbooks
and copy and paste this data to the first open cell.  I am extracting from
multiple workbooks where each work book is updated/added to daily. (workbook1
may have data in columns A, B, C down to row 5 on Monday and then on Tuesday
we may add additional rows in these same Columns A, B, C, this will hold true
for all other workbooks).  In workbook1 the macro needs to look at and copy
data  A1:A65536, B1:B65536, etc... However data will start in row 1 and will
be added to daily. The Macro will then take the data from the first workbook
and copy to my destination workbook but It must be able to copy and paste the
same paramaters in workbook2 A1:A65536, B1:B65536, etc... but add to the very
first open row that workbook1 left open.

Any help or assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Judd Sandstrom

0
jbsand1001 (10)

List Control
I want to add list control header like "First Column", "Second Column", I would like it is showed as 2 lines header by "First \nColumn", "Second \nColumn", But it does not work. How to do that? ...

Macro warning with no macros

when inserting a chart excel is saying i cannot add any new fonts
When I attempt to insert a chart i am getting a message which says,"no new fonts may be added to this workbook". I am adding it to a billing process and I did the first 100 or so before it began this doing this, I am not adding any new fonts but I am getting this message, any suggestions on what is the cause so I can overcome it? I've described the problem and fix here: Error: "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltier...

Macro

Macro

Run macro automatically.

Help with macro/and or formula?

Attached Toolbars Macros

Unable to Open a backup file (Money 2004) on a new computer
Though I am computer savvy, MS Money is driving me crazy. Last year I have installed Money 2004 on my laptop and used it once a month to download transactions. Everytime I close money, I get a new file created on my hard disk with the name "My Money Backup ++.mbf", where + indicates a number. I always open the latest .mbf file to access the information. Now I have purchased a new laptop and installed Money 2004 on that as well. I have copied the latest .mbf file from my old laptop onto a diskette and tried to open it from the new laptop in vain. Whatever I do, I get stuc...

unhide multiple sheets
How can I unhide several sheets all at once instead of one sheet at time ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can do that with a macro, if it is the same sheets then you can record a macro while you unhide them and then next time run that macro.. Or you can use what I use Sub UnhideSheet() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Dim mySht As Worksheet For Each mySht In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets mySht.Visible = True Next mySht Application.ScreenUpdating = True ...

Where is the template wizard add-in download for excel 2003 stude.
Where is the template wizard add-in download for excel 2003 student/teacher version? Tools/Add-ins does not list the Template Wizard as an add-in. Try the one for 2002, there isn't anyone for 2003 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "eliz" <eliz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:575392FF-2393-4D46-9151-4DB7141C8325@microsoft.com... > Where is the template wizard add-in download for excel 2003 student/teacher > version? Tools/Add-ins does not list the Template Wizard as an add-in. Note : the installer is not working in 2003 You must copy the xla file fr...

How to setup online access to multiple accounts in one institution
I am using Money 2004 Small Business. I have 4 different accounts with Ameritrade, each account has a different online account ID and pin number. Money does not appear to let me setup all four accounts for activity download, it appears to permit only one set of account login info per institution. Is Microsoft short sighted in designing this or I am missing something? Please help, your effort will be greatly appreciated. Matt In microsoft.public.money, Admin wrote: >I am using Money 2004 Small Business. I have 4 different accounts >with Ameritrade, each account has a different onl...

pivot chart add a ligne not in the pivot table
hello, I've a pivot table and the related graph and I would like to add 2 ligne who represents the minimun and maximum value before alarm. I would like to knwo how to create 2 ligne in a chart by vba Thanks You can create a normal chart, based on the pivot table, and include the additional lines in that. On Jon Peltier's site, there are instructions for creating a normal chart from pivot data: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivotcharts.htm And for adding lines to a chart: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ComboCharts.html#AddLine To create the code, you ...

Protected sheets and running macros

what does "no more new fonts may be added to this workbook" mean?
I get this message dialog box when I try to change the source data in an excel file chart. However, I don't undertand why it occrus. My intention is not to add any "font" data but just to change the source data reference of the chart. does anyone know WTF is up here?! http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "NaridaRovi" <NaridaRovi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B50E2E3-A661-4FA1-B604-3...

Macro Freezes Reading Pane

Macro to remove rows?

opening report from form with variable recordsource
I am opening a report from a form in designview while changing the recordsource. (see code below) This works well, the report opens with the appropriate data source but when I am closing the report wiht the "close" button (print preview toolbar), it opens in design view. This does not happen when I close the report with the "close window" x on the right side of the menu bar? Anybody an idea how to make it work from the close button as well? Me.application.Echo False Dim stDocName As String stDocName = "Rpt1010_FinancialOverviewByMonth_Graph" ...

Calling on a macro within a macro!

shortcut keys to macros

Create Multiple Index
Access 2007 I want to build a multiple index on a table in my database. Can anyone tell me why this does not work? Private Sub Command0_Click() DoCmd.RunSQL "CREATE INDEX Models ON tblCatalogModels, (Year, Make, Model)" End Sub "NEWER USER" <NEWERUSER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88DBF188-1446-43D3-8C5F-24C9E3728097@microsoft.com... > Access 2007 > I want to build a multiple index on a table in my database. Can anyone > tell > me why this does not work? > > Private Sub Command0_Click() > > DoCmd.Ru...

help Unable to record Macro !!!!!!!

retrieving data from a table on a website
There is a internet page with chemical data : http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=twQ35hFIq-y0N84xQ5l0ICQ&output=html It has chemicals in the first column and proerties in adjacent columns. Is there a way to have a userform lookup a chemical in a textbox from the websites 1st column and then populate other textboxes with the adjacent data from the table? Can anyone help? Thanks, Roger On Jan 18, 9:59=A0am, Roger on Excel <RogeronEx...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > There is a internet page with chemical data : > > http://spreadsheets.googl...

Shared Workbook #14
How do I set up the files so that a file in the public drive (Read-only) would be a mirror imgage of the file in the personal drive? Would a shared workbook work? Do you have any suggestions? Thanks, Tom ...

How to Add arrows to a connector?
I followed the Visio instructions under "Add arrows to a connector" Select a connector > Format menu > Line > Line ends: choose arrow > OK But an arrow does not appear on the ends of the connector. And when I open the dialog box again, I see that the Line ends was not saved, it says "00::None". Am I missing something? I am using "UML Use Case" "Communicates" on Visio Professional 2003 Trial (11.3216.5606) Thank you. Never mind, I found the answer: Check the ‘is navigable’ box. "wolfv" wrote: > I followed the Vis...