Macro that password protects a sheet

I am attempting to create a macro that can open a protected sheet, change
something, and then protect it again.  I continue to have an issue with the
macro not entering the password.  Is this possible to do/fix?

Thanks,
Ryan
0
Ryan (208)

..open password="mypassword"

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"Ryan" <Ryan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am attempting to create a macro that can open a protected sheet, change
> something, and then protect it again.  I continue to have an issue with
the
> macro not entering the password.  Is this possible to do/fix?
>
> Thanks,
> Ryan

0
Don

Macro warning with no macros

Macro

Macro

Run macro automatically.

Help with macro/and or formula?

Attached Toolbars Macros

unhide multiple sheets
How can I unhide several sheets all at once instead of one sheet at time ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can do that with a macro, if it is the same sheets then you can record a macro while you unhide them and then next time run that macro.. Or you can use what I use Sub UnhideSheet() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Dim mySht As Worksheet For Each mySht In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets mySht.Visible = True Next mySht Application.ScreenUpdating = True ...

Password Forgotten
I'm trying to set a password for my .pst folder and don't have my original one. Is there a default I can use to override this and type in a new password? ...

Protected sheets and running macros

Macro to remove rows?

Macro Freezes Reading Pane

enter network password.
Dear All, I am being prompted to "Enter Network Password" continually when using Outlook 2002. Could anyone suggest how I can turn this off. Thanks Neil I should add that the dialogue box requesting the passwaord appeats dp frequently that I have difficulty typing this email. I check the save password option each time to noe effect. "Neil Smith" <savispud2000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:eA60un7bGHA.3840@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Dear All, > I am being prompted to "Enter Network Password" continually when using > Outlook 2002. ...

Tracking Sheet help.
Sheet 3 of my workbook is a tracking sheet. In cell B8 (sheet 3) I enter the amount of time's that I've made an entry of time on sheet 2. The times I enter on sheet 2 are used to track vehicles that are passing a set location. On sheet 2 I enter the times in column D. The vehicle's I count have numbers to ID them in column F. The numbers look like 401N1501, 401N1514, 401S1516, 401S1600. The part of the number I need to associate with my count is the first four digits, 401N, 401S. Is it possible to do this? Yep, use a sumproduct function to count using the left 4 digits as...

Calling on a macro within a macro!

shortcut keys to macros

help Unable to record Macro !!!!!!!

Macro that password protects a sheet

Footer Macro?
Hi Months ago I read a Public Sub Macro that read the selection of a drop down list in a combo box and placed it in the center Footer at the same time it also placed the date in the right Footer and tme in the left footer. I have searched most of the regular sites including this one and cannot find it anywhere --- Can anyone help with my search. Any help much appreciated Cheers ---- Mully ...

SA password cases don't matter?
Is it true that GP 9.0 (running on SQL 2000) doesn’t check cases of the sa password when sa login, i.e. “pass@word1”= “Pass@Word1”? I just found out the issue with a new installation and not sure if it’s a user (installer) mistake. BTW, did Microsoft publish service pack 1 yet for GP 9.0? Thanks, No sp1 for GP 9 as of now. And the answer to the first question is the 'sa' password is case-sensitive. I just tested it on mine. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Wayne Pdtech" wrote: > Is it true that GP 9.0 (running on SQL 2000) doesn’t check cases of the sa > passwor...

Keyboard Shortcut in Macro
Hi all i'v created macro with Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl+b . now i want to change it to Ctrl+z how can i do it . regards Tools-->Macro-->Macros. Select (don't open!) your macro, and hit the Options button. :) ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "osaka78" <osaka78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1721A458-212D-4446-8209-494A459EE428@microsoft.com... > Hi all > i'v created macro with Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl+b . now i want to change it > to > Ctrl+z > how can i do it . > > regards THE MACRO IS NO...

Macros have been disabled but there is no macro
when I open a specific doc the info bar at the top says "Macros have been disabled", but when I hit Alt+F11 I can't find any VB or a module to remove. Why is it telling me about macros? Other docs don't give me this prompt. I thought I might have to enable macros to see the code. When I enabled macro, it said "do you want to save changes to this doc?" it flickered and came back as if immediately reopened. Any ideas? I could copy and paste the text into a new doc but I'd be interested to be able to strip off this problem. The doc is an internal IT ...

can't open password protected file as read-only
Using Office 97 on Windows XP sp2. I have 2 Excel files that are password protected. When the dialog box comes up to either enter the password or open as read only, I click on read only. A MS Visual Basic message box comes up with the error "Permission to use object denied". Other users can open these files from their workstations. ...

Two workers on the same Excel sheet
Hi, Pretend the situation that one worker ( 'person x' ) have made update in a Excel datasheet and send it to the worker of the administration 'person y' ). When 'person y' recieves the datasheet, he makes so changes in the datasheet. Two hours later 'person x' finds out some errors in the last datashee he sent, updates it again and send it once again to 'person y'. How can 'person y' import ( after confirming the changes ) the ne changes made of 'person x' to his datasheet ( the first datasheet h got )? Thank -- Message posted fro...

Run multiple Macros or macros from within other macros ?
I would like to run multiple macros at startup. What code should be used in the Private Sub Application_Startup command in the ThisOutlookSession area ? If the names of my macros were below what would the code to look like ? Macro1 Macro2 Macro3 I have looked at the samples from previous posts and cannot determine how to make them apply specifically to my needs. In Excel you can use the Run "Macro1" line and it would run that macro. Run does not work in Outlook I suppose because I kept getting an error. **** Also - What code is needed to execute a macro from w...

Startup macro
Is it possible for automatic start of macro in moment when excel file is opening. I mean when I open excel file specific macro will be immediately automatic started. Zeno option explicit sub auto_Open() call yourspecificmacronamehere end sub Zeno wrote: > > Is it possible for automatic start of macro in moment when excel file is > opening. > I mean when I open excel file specific macro will be immediately automatic > started. > > Zeno -- Dave Peterson ...