Macro that copy page to page just some filled cells

I want to create a formula (macro ) that helps me. I have in one sheet with
some columns that clientes filled with quantities and i want create fomula (
macro ) that copy just the filled cells and the cell with description (B2
cell is filled with quantities and  A2 cell have the descrption product, and
I want a macro that just copy the filled cells to another page.
0
LC (10)

How can I fill 2nd worksheet (in different order) with data from 1st worksheet? #2
Please help. I have a large amount of data where the 1st worksheet serves as the basis for the second. I want to have the second sheet filled automatically, based on information in the first. This is my set up. This Sheet is Called Payroll Data A B C D ............ H I Name Job Description Status Reg RegFB OT-FB 5 Adams, John Butcher FT $ 36.23 0.4321 0.0974 6 Mason, George Baker PT $ 18.56 0.4367 0.0974 7 Richter, Thomas CndlestkMkr T $ 22.11 0.4021 0.0732 8 Wilson, James President FT $ 66.99 0.5355 0.0974 This sheet is called FAL - Analysis A B C D ............. A...

Copying junk senders list
Hi, In Outlook 2000 and 98, how do you copy a junk senders lists to put on another client account? Thanks ...

Writing programs for the manipulation of data cells?
I'm new to Excel and I think I can do this with macros. In that case, where can I find a list of Excel functions? On 18 Mar, 10:38, "Scott H" <nospam> wrote: > I'm new to Excel and I think I can do this with macros. In that case, where > can I find a list of Excel functions? Have you tried the help? I would also highly recommend Chip Pearson's site: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/MainPage.aspx The great thing about Excel is there are so many high quality advice sites that are easily found. ...

running macros #2
Hi, I have created a macro that imports data, sorts it, and delimits it. The macro in itself works just fine, however trying to run it a second time on a different file causes it to blow up. Prior to importing the data, I clear out the old contents so it doesn't prompt me to overwrite, the re-run of the macro WILL prompt me, and rather than overwrite, it appears to insert instead, and therby causes it to trash the existing data. I'd sure appreciate any help here. Thx. Without seeing your code, it's nearly impossible to tell. In article <58725910-CF96-4589-8CF0-76ADF515E2...

Print Macro #4
Hello I would like to write a macro, for a particular workbook, which is activated when you select File/Print/OK (the macro will check to see if certain conditions are met and will print if they are but will return an error message if they are not). Can anyone suggest the code required? Thanks in advance Nick There's a workbook event that you can tie into. Rightclick on the excel icon (to the left of the File option on the worksheet menu bar). Select view code and paste this in the code window: Option Explicit Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) If LCase(Me.Wo...

Outlok 2003 Word Attachments are Read Only and in 2 page view
I have a client with Outlook 2003 and when he receives an email with a word doc attached and attempts to open it (rather than save it 1st) it opens in Word as read only and shows as a split screen (2 page book view). if he saves it to the drive 1st he can remove the read only attribute and then Word opens it normally. Any Ideas? Not sure why the view is different. My OT advice - always save attachments you want to edit, and then open them. Otherwise you're using a temp copy of the file & may lose changes. Marc Seidler wrote: > I have a client with Outlook 2003 and when he recei...

How do I assign a shortcut key to an existing macro in Excel 2003.
ntahall, Alt+F8 to bring up the choose macro box, select your macro, options, assign a shortcut from there -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2000 & 2003 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "ntahall" <ntahall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21B6102C-4B88-4131-A9AC-C48879896A17@microsoft.com... > ...

how many characters i can put into one cell in Excel
If i typed a whole paragraph into one cell of Excel, only a part of para show up in that cell. I tried wrap text, increase the height of the column. Nothing happen. Any one have idea about it or there are some limit to view in Excel in one cell Hi Search for 'specifications' in Help: It says '32,767 characters. Only 1,024 display in a cell; all 32,767 display in the formula bar.' -- Andy. "Gary" <Gary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:747E6CFE-88D9-4F4C-950E-56F0885C3096@microsoft.com... > If i typed a whole paragraph into one cell o...

Place a button on a worksheet and assign a macro to it?
How do I place a single "button" on a worksheet (say, in one cell), and assign a macro to it? Hi, Choose View, Toolbars, and pick the Forms toolbar. Click the Button tool and then click in the spreadsheet. You will be prompted for the macro you want to assign. You can resize and move the button after assigning the macro. If this helps, please click the Yes button Cheers, Shane Devenshire "PFB" wrote: > How do I place a single "button" on a worksheet (say, in one cell), and > assign a macro to it? I often use shapes from the drawing tool bar. O...

Reflect cell contents into another worksheet #3
I have forgotten how to reflect data that is present in one worksheet cell into a specific cell of a second worksheet. IOW, repeat cell contents in a second worksheet. I simply do not make use of MS Excel97 often enough to remember the procedures ! Please help. Regards, ~ Vince ~ You can just type = and then click the cell if you want to be duplicate. "Vince" wrote: > > I have forgotten how to reflect data that is present in one worksheet > cell into a specific cell of a second worksheet. IOW, repeat cell > contents in a second worksheet. > > I simply do...

building an external link based on a cell value
I would like to build an external link in a spreadsheet that automatically changes based on a cell value. For example, I have the following link: =SUMIF('[Location Income Statements 2004.xls]Mar04'! $14:$14,P5,'[Location Income Statements 2004.xls]Mar04'! $18:$18) Instead of Mar04 in the formula above, I would like to use a cell's contents.... cell A8 for example. Is this possible? Thanks, Jason Jason You can use the INDIRECT function. =SUMIF(INDIRECT("'[Location Income Statements 2004.xls]" & A8 & "'!$14:$14"),P5... Indirect ...

repeat info at bottom and top of every page
I need to know how to repaetb the same information form the top and bottom of a table on every page. It is not a pivot table. Thanks, Excel supports rows to repeat at top when you're printing. File|page setup|sheet tab It doesn't support a rows to repeat at bottom. ==== If you just want to see the same rows at the top on the screen, you can show the rows you want to see (say 1:5), then click on A6 and window|Freeze Panes. And there is no support for "freezing" rows at the bottom. Andrew wrote: > > I need to know how to repaetb the same information form the t...

Linking a cell to a chart title
How do I link a chart title to a cell reference in another worksheet? I have over 200 graphs in one spreadsheet and need a quick way to update the titles when mgmt changes for each sales team. ...

Naming a cell
This was a question given on a Excel test I was given. Rita, To name a cell or range of cells, just select the cell(s) and enter the name in the Name Box, located to the left of the formula bar. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Rita" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03cb01c3c630$17c56c50$a001280a@phx.gbl... > This was a question given on a Excel test I was given. "Rita" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03cb01c3c630$17c56c50$a00128...

PLEASE HELP!!!!! MAcro Emergency
maybe now someone will help me?? noone has responded to my last 2 post so I am trying to figure it out myself, am trying to build a macro an need to select RELATIVE REFERENCE before I record it, that "sto recording" toolbar was there the first time i tried to record the macr with the button to select relative reference but now every time i try t record the macro that toolbar isnt there anymore and the macro wont wor unless i can first select relative reference, please help before i tak the sledge to this computer PLEASE!! -- RalphS -------------------------------------------------...

How can I type more than one line of text into a cell in Excel?
I am using Excel to organize contact information, names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. I would like all of this information in one cell and in the standard format of: name address phone etc. I do not know how to make Excel accept more than one line of text, unless I cut and paste it from a Word document. Could someone please tell me how to format the cells so that more than one line of text can be accepted in a cell? Hi use ALT+ENTER for inserting line breaks -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "watermark" <watermark@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsb...

Display actual contents of cell
In excel I have some very large text entries. When I position on the cell the entire contents of the cell is displayed but the cell itself truncates the text when not positioned on the cell. I have tried sizing the cell to accommodate the text but even thought the cell is bigger and obviously has white space the text is still truncated. I have a word document that references via link some of these cells and the text in the word document is truncatedas well. How can I fix this? Help! Hi Excel has a limit of displaying 1024 characters per cell., To extend this limit enter some manual line...

unable to open CRM web page
It seems that I can open the CRM web page from the server but not from any workstations. It also affected any clients that were using the Outlook client. I have tried opening the page using the ip address, and the FQDN of the the server and still didn't have any luck. Someone point me in the right direction. Hi Flip, Well a few things to try to narrow the problem down: 1. Can you ping the server with the IP address / FQDN? 2. Can you log into the server with a non administrator and get to the site locally? (may be a permission issue, set to run as local or network service) 3. Log...

how to format cells so that it only shows thousands.
howdy, i want to format cells so that number like 1,234,567 = 1,234 or 1235 how can i do this other than divide by 10. i just want to use the format number feature. thanks kev : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try the custom format 0, or use 0,0, >-----Original Message----- >howdy, > > >i want to format cells so that > >number like > >1,234,567 = 1,234 or 1235 > > >how can i do this other than divide by 10. > >i just want to use the format number feature. > > >thanks > >kev :) > > >--- >Mess...

format cells not to except dashes
I am trying to format a range of cells not to except dashes (-) ie. when entering phone numbers 123-123-1234 Format is a display function only, it doesn't affect how entries are parsed (I assume you mean "accept"). You can use validation. Select your range (I'll assume that A1 is the active cell). Choose Data/Validation/Allow:Custom with the formula =ISERR(FIND("-",A1)) In article <6ADB6887-0F6C-4D23-A2D4-CCCFC69CD006@microsoft.com>, "kclover" <kclover@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to format a range of cells...

Only prints portion of page, ejects paper...
I've recently had a problem with Publisher when printing just about any document. I have an Epson 1520, running Windows 98se. Have plenty of memory and hard disk space. The print job begins, prints maybe an inch or two, ejects the paper, draws up another sheet, prints maybe an inch, ejects that sheet and so on and so forth until the print job is complete. I've gone to Epson's website and downloaded a new driver. Installed it and it worked fine for about a week. Now, I'm having the same problem all over again. Any ideas? Thanks. ...

Absolute cell reference
I have three worksheets of identical layout (and in the same workbook), the 3rd sheet being the where I aggregate the numbers of the previous two. I am mystified by the fact that the cell in the same position in sheet one is assumed to be a relative reference (e.g., Sheet1!B24) whereas cell B24 in the second sheet is automatically assumed to be an absolute reference (e.g., Sheet2!$B$24. Any ideas why this happens? ...

Saving A File Name Of A Cell
I am currently running Excel 2003. I have 2 questions that I reall hope someone could help with. Actually it is a 2 part question, dealing for me with the same area. What I am looking to do is create a button which I understand how t do, but what I would want this button to do is first look at a specifi cell to get a name. Once it has the name, save the file off under thi name. So let's say I have cell A1 and the value is "RadicalROM" eventhough my current file name is "Testing" it would do a save a "RadicalROM". Ok that is the first part. The second pa...

How can I use wildcards in IF statements and Macros
I want to include in a Macro, something to take a particular action if the active cell contains text beginning with X. I thought something based on an IF statement, that included a wildcard, might work, e.g. IF(A1="X*,1,0). This does not work though. Sub JustDoIt() Dim s As String s = ActiveCell.Value If Left(x, 1) = "X" Then MsgBox "We should do something" End If End Sub -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200909 "AlanF" wrote: > I want to include in a Macro, something to take a particular action if the > active cell conta...

Excel page break preview
When I go to a page break preview I see 4 pages. When I do a print preview or print the spreadsheet I only get 3 pages with all the data from the 4th page not printed. If I try to print just page 4 I'm told that Excel did not find anything to print. I've had this happen on 2 differenct spreadsheet so far. Are the cells on what would be the 4th page greyed out in page break preview? If so, you should be able to drag the bottom blue line down to include them. "RK" wrote: > When I go to a page break preview I see 4 pages. When I do a print preview > or print t...