macro problem. Upgraded to Excel 2002, now getting error message

Hello, this is my first time posting so please go easy on me.
I am running a macro that pulls data from several files an
interpolates information; the process takes about 20-25 mins.
upgraded to excel 2002 and now the when I run a large input file i
runs about 2/3 of the way then gives me the standard error messag
saying the program needs to shut down.  If i cut the file up in smalle
parts the program will run through, but it's a pain stitching th
output back together.  I have never had this problem before when I wa
running Excel 2000.  Is there a setting I have to change?
-Thanks
:confused

Picture toolbar problem
Everytime I select a picture in Publisher 2003, the picture toolbar pops up, often in a location that hides what I'm working on. I would like for the picture toolbar NOT to appear unless I request it. How can I make that change? Thanks! -- Cindy Elongate the toolbar and dock it to the bottom or top of your screen. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Cindy M." <someone@example.com(donotspam)> wrote in message news:D18FC94C-F127-45A3-9405-87534A1D85F9@microsoft.com... > Everytime I select a pictu...

Outlook 2007 send/receive error
Using Win XP-Pro. Was using Outlook Express for email. Installed Outlook 2007 this morning and imported addresses and files from Express. Everything seemed to work fine until I attempted to send/receive. Got error message (0x8007000E) "out of memory or system resources". Cleaned off all extraneous files and significantly reduced folder storage amounts. Have run all diagnostics that I can find with no problems identified. Have checked my internet connections and everythng worked fine. Problem seems to be with Outlook. Would appreciate any suggestions for correction of problem. ...

KDC Error #2
Hi I am confuss and unable to figure out which SPN is duplicated. Please help. The message generated by LDP as follows: CN=SERVER, OU=Domain Controllers, DC=ems,DC=local 1> name: SERVER 1> canonicalName: ems.local/DomainController/SERVER >>Dn: CN=KavernTan,OU=SBSUsers,OU=Users,OU=MyBusiness, DC=ems,DC=local 4> objectClass:top;person,organizationPerson;user; 1>cn:kavern Tan 1>distinguishedName:CN=Kavern Tan,OU=SBSUsers,OU=Users,OU=MyBusiness, Dc=ems,Dc=local 1>name:Kavern Tan 1>canonicalNamw: ems.local/MyBusiness/Users/SBSU...

Atom Z530 + US15W/SCH. USB problems with "Unified BSP v2.4 for Intel Architecture"
Hello, I'm trying to use "Platform Support Package for Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 and 6.0 supporting Intel Chipsets ver 2.4", to create our Windows CE 6.0 image. There are a lot of problems with the USB ports that are not present under other OSes (for example XP). Some USB device is not detected at boot. After this error, the port is not available for hot-plugging other devices. Unfortunately, if I just just use the debug version of the UHCI or EHCI drivers, the problems disappear! So, is anybody using this BSP? Are there differences between US15W UHCI ports and ...

Exporting [contacts] from 2003 to 2000 or 2002
I am trying to import an Outlook 2003 pst file into Outlook 2002 but get an invalid file format. You would think that being only one version apart that it would be no problem. Any ideas? You haven't been paying attention then. The default format for PST files changed in Outlook 2003. It is one of the biggest and most well documented changes. You'll have to create a PST file in the old format in Outlook 2003 for older versions to have access to them. File > Hew > Outlook Data File... -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Raul Calzada" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft...

Macro warning with no macros

saving the history of recently used excel documentsto another comp
Reimaging a computer and wanting to know if I can export the excel history to the new image. Most files are on the network and not sure where they are, don't want to remap them all If you're referring to the files listed at the bottom of the File menu you'd have to run the Regedit program and go to this key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Excel\Recent Files replacing the "11.0" with your Excel version if different. Then you would have to right click on the Recent Files folder and Export it. After the reimage you would double-click the resultin...

Money 2002 wont start #2
When I try to run Money 2002, after I enter my password the following error message occurs - "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Microsoft says the product is obsolete and won't help. We haven't changed anything with our computer. Any idea of the cause of the problem or potential solution? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=104 and http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=130. Try opening the sample data file to narrow the problem to the environment or the data file. "Confused in EP" <Confused ...

Macro

when inserting a chart excel is saying i cannot add any new fonts
When I attempt to insert a chart i am getting a message which says,"no new fonts may be added to this workbook". I am adding it to a billing process and I did the first 100 or so before it began this doing this, I am not adding any new fonts but I am getting this message, any suggestions on what is the cause so I can overcome it? I've described the problem and fix here: Error: "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltier...

Get the name of the version
Hi, When I used the Application.version it gave me a number like 10.0, how I can get the corresponding name of the the version like Excel 97, Excel 2002... ? Thank you. There is no property that returns the full name of the product, as far as I know. You could make your own little lookup/conversion routine as there are not that many versions. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Ben" <barben02@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:263001c41ca8$1d03faa0$3501280a@phx.gbl... | Hi, | | When I used the Application.version it gave me a number | like 10.0, how I can get the corresponding name...

Archive Problem
Dear All I work for an organisation that works in the dark ages. We use Outlook 98 (8.5.5603.0) with a basic build of NT4 (Service pack 6). When we use the archive functunality from the file menu we find that on some emails earlier than the date specified are not archived to the desired folder. I do not work for IT and cannot update service packs for outlook. Can anyone advise me what could be wrong? Was this a bug in this version. Sometimes some files would be archived and not all. What date is used? Is it the object's creation date? It makes no difference whether you have t...

Compile Error: Can't Find Project or Library
I have a spreadsheet containing 7 userforms and 9 modules. The spreadsheet has been developed on the same computer for a number of years and remained stable. However, I now want to make some amendments to one of the userforms. Whenever I make any changes to the UserForm_Initialize statement (even entering a blank space), I get the compile error 'can't find project or library'. Does anyone know why this happens and, more importantly, how to stop it. ...

XmlSchemaSet Compile error ?
Here under 4 schemas i'm working with ( it may be long: sorry...) The context is the following : Resident.xsd imports Person.xsd and includes Common.xsd ( anonimous schema: no TargetNamespace ) Person.xsd includes Common-Naming.xsd ( anonimous schemas ) Common-Naming.xsd includes common.xsd ( both are anonimous schemas ) Compilation of Resident.xsd raise the following exception: "System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaException: The attribute 'oid' already exists...." That is wrong : the schemas are valid and well done ( Xml-Spy ). The problem seems to be that Common.xsd app...

User removed Anonymous permission from Calendar...how to get it back
A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In news:Xns9861A9314BAB8bobarcabca@207.46.248.16, Fuzzy Logic <bob@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> typed: > A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and > I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can > be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In that user's Outlook, right-click on Calendar, properties, permissions tab. Add Anonymous, and do whate...

Macro

Excel separator pages
When printing multiple copies of a spreadsheet if it is set to collate I get multiple separator pages 1 for each copy, if I turn off the collate option, I only get 1 separator page. Can this be adjusted in any way so I don't get multiple separator pages even when I use the default collate option?? ...

Run macro automatically.

Help with macro/and or formula?

Attached Toolbars Macros

In place upgrade
If i install Exchange 2003 on my 64 bit server can i do an in place upgrade to exchange 2007? Thanks On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:50:02 -0700, skip <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If i install Exchange 2003 on my 64 bit server can i do an in place upgrade >to exchange 2007? > >Thanks Nope. THe O/S needs to be 64 bit as well. No. Exchange 2003 isn't compatible with Windows 2003 64-bit. There is no in-place upgrade path to Exchange 2007. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS F...

Protected sheets and running macros

Generic message
Hi everybody, I would like to know how modify the genec error message ...

Exchange 2k rights problem
Hi I am a novice in regards to Exchange but have now inherited a Exchange 2k server. I am in the process of migrating from Win2k servers/AD to win2k3 Domain. As I have a more knowledge of Exchange 2k3, i want to migrate everything including the mail server to 2003. In doing so I have come across a problem with the Win2k exchange server. I can not assign rights. Domain admins and administrators are denied and this in inherited. The problem is that I can not find the account which has set the rights, when I go to the security tab I get the message " unable to display security infor...

Macro Freezes Reading Pane